All Comments on 'That Little Yellow Bottle: The End'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
its so true

i really believe all white men desire to be cocksuckers for black men. The size myth may be just that but the thrill of swallowing black seed is very overwhelming and its become a need to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Super Hot!

I had a black roommate in college. Everytime I saw his glistening, black, cock I wanted to drop to my knees, and take it in my mouth. I would have willingly submitted to his every wish. He was totally superior to me. I wanted to be his white boy toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great!~

I love poppers and Black cock as well! I will DO ANYTHING FOR SUPERIOR BLACK COCK!

redbear_10942redbear_10942about 15 years ago
Superior cock

I love being forced to suck a blackmans hard cock and being filled with his hot cum. I feel so submissive when on my knees before a black man with his cock in my mouth.

PsickoPsickoalmost 15 years ago
Need more stories like this.

Can you make a story of a man actually getting pregnant?

jonvaljonvalabout 13 years ago
pop goes the weasel

loved it have read it and wacked off more than once re living very similar adventures, but a bit younger. It was amazing and scary and incredible. im hard just relating this to you..

thanks for a neat story

cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 13 years ago
I told you so....

I told you that little yellow bottle would lossen your tight hole and let that BIG BLACK COCK fuck you and fill you with his thick, wet cum~~~mmm Love it!!

goldenbrowngoldenbrownalmost 13 years ago
I KNOW THE FEELING!!

Big Dicked Muscular Black Men are Gods. I had a gorgeous black guy who had me willing to do anything for him. I loved sitting in his lap impaled on 9" of thick black cock and begging him to make me pregnant. He would come home and ask is Raquel available and I would run happily to the bedroom get dressed in my best lingerie and let him fuck me to exhaustion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Top class

Well on par with your other submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poppers and BBC

Like Kent, I was introduced to poppers by a guy I met at an ABS in my early 20's. We became regular playmates as I became hooked on his big cock. During this period I also started to explore my fantasy of dressing up in sexy lingerie and acting as a cocksucking slut. While we always talked about including a BBC into our playing we were never able to do so. However, since then, along with the advent of the Internet, I have been able to explore my fantasy of dressing up and being an oral submissive slut to BBC. I have met and sucked off over two dozen hung black cocks over the years and I always get excited when the BBC gets into me dressing up before I drop to my knees and take a big hit of poppers and then orally worshipped their cocks to a messy completion. I pride myself on my deep throating abilities and I get rock hard in my panties when I'm able to demonstrate my skills on a BBC and he realizes he is getting one of the best blowjobs he has ever received, especially when I let him know he can fuck my mouth and throat in any position he would like! For me, poppers and BBC is an awesome combination and I'm hooked on both!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb

Just a perfect example of how us sissy white boys are to be used and abused by superior bbc guys who specialise in the use of poppers to ensure both our emotional and physical resistance is snagged away!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love everything about this story because it’s absolutely true. The size, smell, taste, texture, and visual color difference when a BBC is deep in a white boy’s throat is beyond compare. Add-in a fresh bottle of Jungle Juice Platinum & let the gaping of throats and the taking of tight holes begin. Once a white sissy boy has had the pleasure of getting blacked, there’s very little chance of him ever going back to average white dicks.

I have been turned into a BBC only bottom slut that loves being a Jack of Spades popper pig serving black kings to full satisfaction. I only let big black cocks take my tight white hole & am proud of my deep throat skills that have been honed from year's of BBC sissy submission.

Just knowing that I’ll be on both my knees and back at Steamworks later tonight, with lube and poppers ready as needed, worshipping hot, hung black men as a white boy cocksucker should has me realizing, THIS IS WHAT I CAME FOR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous