That Moment Ch. 03

Story Info
Wanting Rob.
4.8k words
4.84
4.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....I awoke the next morning to sunlight streaming through the blinds. I lay there stretching, eyes still closed. Naked except for my panties, I luxuriated in the feel of my hairless body against clean crisp sheets. Lying on my front, I opened my legs wide, squirming into the bed. I felt like every move I made, every thought had a sexual edge now. Even getting comfy in the bed, in my panties, felt like I was displaying myself in a manner designed to attract. Opening my eyes I saw my bustier lying on the chair next to the bed. Beside it lay the little black party dress and underneath the chair, my heels. My sexy shoes, I was falling in love with them. But I was also cheating on them with my dress. I absolutely adored that dress. Slipping into it the previous night after I'd finally finished riding my dildo, sucking my second dildo and wanking off to the gorgeous hunks in my porn mags, was an exquisite feeling. A feeling so feminine I couldn't contain it. Strutting around my apartment, hips and ass swaying. Sitting cross legged to see if my panties showed. They didn't but I thought my legs and bum looked amazing. Putting music on and dancing like a girl, redoing my lipstick and adding some mascara all while wearing that dress. The feel of the material next to my skin, on my thighs, my bum. How do women stand it, do their clothes not make them want to fuck almost permanently?

I checked the time. 8am. Five hours till Rob time. Five hours to prepare for something that both excited me to an incredible degree and terrified me simultaneously. Rolling over, I sat up and ran a hand through my short light brown hair. I'm going to let this grow I decided. I want long hair, like the sissies in the magazines. That look, on all fours, back arched, legs wide and hair spread down their backs, sometimes to the waist. I wanted it.

Fleeting thoughts of how much I'd changed over the last few days assaulted me. My 'transformation' from seemingly quiet but, straight, ordinary guy to a queer sissy boy, desperate to be girly in every way imaginable had come out of the blue. Thinking back, I realized that the couple of girls I'd kissed and felt up had attracted me, relatively so. They'd both been pretty, I'd felt their boobs and backsides but, it had never gone anywhere. I didn't push it to take it further. It wasn't until I saw the guy at the pool (The most beautiful man in the world) that I realized what real attraction felt like. It wasn't until Rob (The world's greatest lover) had touched me, taken me, that I had felt real desire. It hadn't gone further with the girls because I didn't really desire them and I'm too submissive to have pushed it. I am in fact, all the things Rob called me as he was slipping his cock in and out of my bum. Whatever angst or issues that may cause me were for the future. Right now I had a man to prepare myself for.

As I had wiggled my way round my apartment the previous evening, I had made a decision. I then changed my mind and now I'd changed it back again. I was going to go outside dressed as a girl, in my lovely party dress, heels, wig and make-up and have sex with Rob in the adult store and then drive myself back again. I got on all fours and popped a finger down the back of my panties. My little smooth hole was tender. No wonder, after the pounding it had taken from Rob's cock and my dildo's, I thought but, I also thought it would be okay for another pounding today. The thought of being caught outside in girl's clothes and recognized as a boy, worried me, obviously, of course it did. Not enough to stop me though. It was outweighed by the potential of wearing my dress, how sexy that made me feel and the effect it might have on Rob. My mind drifted back to the moment I'd fixed my thong and crossed my legs in front of him. He'd only just finished fucking me and those small feminine acts had turned him right back on again. It was worth the risk of being caught and besides, whoever saw me, what would they do? Call me a faggot? Almost everyone who knew me lived an hour away, small chance of them seeing me. It would be a stranger who 'made me', short of physically touching me, I was prepared to put up with their reaction.

After breakfast, I had a long soak during which I had nothing to do but think. I had to force myself to stop thinking about sex, or to be more specific, cock. I couldn't get the thought of long veiny shafts and smooth shiny bell ends out of my mind without a conscious effort. Balls. They too were becoming a fixation. I considered Rob's balls to be excellent examples. Big, round, high and tight. They were clean too, before and after my lips and tongue had gotten hold of them. These thoughts had to stop or I was going to have a permanent hard on for the next few hours and I couldn't afford that, not once I was in my dress.

Exiting the bath, I wrapped one towel round my chest, just as if I had boobs to cover and dried myself with another. I sashayed into the kitchen with the towel still wrapped around me and helped myself to more coffee. I watched the world go by my front window as I sipped, one hand holding the mug, the other on my hip. Determined to be as fem as I could at all times. I dropped the towel in the bedroom and got out the body lotion I'd bought. It smelled of summer flowers, or at least that's what it said on the bottle. It just smelled girly to me and that's all that mattered. I began with my legs. Rubbing the cream into both thighs, down my calves. Arms chest and tummy next. I did what I could of my back and then poured a big hand-full and knelt on the bathroom floor. Legs wide I spread the cream all over my ass and then across my front and onto my balls. Massaging it in, my fingers slick with it, I started to feel hornier and hornier. Before I realized, I was rubbing the cream on my hole and balls at the same time. My breathing was getting quicker as I slipped a finger up myself. Oh, god. It felt soooo good. I began to finger my hole, smoothly in and out my finger went and now I wanted more. Two fingers. Oh, yes, yes. I was bouncing up and down a little. Little squeaks escaping my lips. I wasn't even aware that I was covering my now hard cock in body lotion until I caught myself wanking. Oh this was good. Three fingers now, and I was riding one hand while the other brought me even closer to climaxing. Oh, fuck me, fuck me I was whispering as I rode my fingers. My sissy hole felt amazing and I was close to coming, I was trying to hold it off, to keep the feeling going when, not for the first time, my true unconscious self came to the fore. Into my head flashed my own voice 'I want Rob to come in my mouth'. Oh fuck, what! 'I WANT ROB TO COME IN MY MOUTH' this time it was out loud and followed by my semen shooting all over the bathroom floor. Absolute heaven. I groaned as I sat there, fingers buried deep in my bum, my own come running over my fingers. I was both turned on and horrified by what I had just admitted to myself. 'I'm such a fucking faggot' I told myself slightly despairingly. I looked at my hand and the mess it was in. Did I really want that in my mouth? Worse, another man's semen? In my mouth, on my lips, running down my throat as his cock fucked my mouth. What would it taste like? Would I be able to stand it? Would I have a choice if Rob decided mid blow job he was doing it, would I be able to overcome my sissy desires to stop him. Would I want to?

I raised my hand to my lips, tentatively sticking out my tongue. I couldn't do it. I retreated in the face of my own faggotry. I'm not that far gone, not yet, I told myself. And then it came again, the small traitors voice. Pointing out inconvenient truths. You tasted Rob's pre-cum Lisa. You licked it off the end of his cock, ran it round your own lips, swallowed it. You liked it Lisa!

It was all true. I couldn't deny it. Rob's pre-cum had made it's way into my mouth and down my throat and I'd been happy about it. I brought my hand up again, smelling my own semen. I licked a large glob of it off my fingers, closed my eyes and swallowed it before I could chicken out. Salty, a stronger flavor than the pre-cum, different but, not the disgusting foulness I had imagined. I licked more and more, swallowing each bit until my hand was free from it. Done. What about the rest, my little voice said. I looked and there was a large clump of semen running down the side of the bath. I opened my legs wide, leaned forward, back arched as if there was a man behind me and licked up that semen like the sissy faggot I truly was.

I cleaned the rest off the floor (With a cloth) and wiped away the excess body lotion. Slipping back into my panties, I thought wouldn't it be nice to have a nice nightdress, maybe a silky bath robe or two and then I remembered the catalogue. It had popped through my letterbox less than a week ago and I had done what I usually do. Tossed it onto the coffee table, where it would lie for a few weeks before making it's way to the bin, unopened. Not this time. I opened it at the women's section and began flicking through the pages. It wasn't long before I had a notepad and pencil in my hand. Going on the sizes of the stuff I already had, which seemed to fit reasonably well, I began to note down reference numbers. Almost immediately I had picked out two skirts. Both short. One denim, one red and pleated. Blouses to match. A couple of girly t-shirts. And oh god, the shoes. By the time I got to the underwear section I was as horny as hell. Looking at the models, so beautiful, their hair perfect, make-up done, great bodies, all of them. I couldn't help but sigh. Wouldn't it be great to be them, to flaunt a body like theirs in front of all men, not just secretly for one man for sex, great though that was. What must it feel like to walk down the street in a short skirt and heels, low cut blouse, boobs bouncing, knowing almost every guy was looking at you. Knowing what they were thinking. What you hoped they were thinking.

I picked out a summer dress, white with a blue flower pattern, it was short sleeved with a hem line to mid thigh, sandals and a hand-bag to match it. Eagerly, I dialed the number. The lady on the other end sounded bored as she asked me for my reference numbers. I began to read them out, saying how many of each I wanted. I had thought about going full girly with my voice but, didn't quite make it. I was definitely sounding less than masculine though, I thought, which pleased me. Two thirds of the way through, the lady stopped me and asked how I was intending to pay. 'Credit card' I replied. 'That's okay sweetie, I was just asking as it's a lot. Presents for some lucky girl?' Her question hung there in the space between us, giving me a decision to make. Obviously I needed to work on producing a more feminine telephone voice. That was one thing, maybe I should get Rob to fuck me before I called the next time, I'd sound more girly then, I was sure. In the best sissy voice I could manage I replied.

'Actually they're for me.'

'For you?'

'Yes ma'am.'

'Well be sure to read the returns policy closely dear' she said, 'in case you've made a mistake with some of the sizes.'

'I will ma'am, and thank you.'

'No problem dear. Enjoy your new clothes when they arrive.'

'I will.'

I gave her the rest of my order, paid and she promised it would all be delivered in less than a week. I hung up with a small sense of satisfaction. Another, tiny, step in normalizing my sissy self when dealing with the outside world. I glanced up at the clock. Shit!

More time had passed than I thought. I was going to be late. I rushed into the bedroom, peeling off my panties. I ripped open the packaging of the underwear I had chosen to wear that day. It was a pink bustier and panty set. I assumed it would be just the same as my other bustier and wanted a little of my pink underwear to show, peeking out the edges of my dress. The bustier was longer though, and tighter. I had to really suck in my breath to get the zip up but, once I did I was really pleased with the result. It slimmed my waist a little, which I loved and the cups had a little padding so it would make me look like I had small breasts. The panties turned out to be a thong. Damn!. What would I do now. I wanted the underwear to match but, I didn't think the thong would hold me in enough, under the dress. I wanted to be able to walk out to my car without having something obvious like a bulge in my dress. I wasn't ready for that. I pulled it on anyway. slipping the thong between my cheeks, I tucked my little cock away. I paraded around the bedroom, it seemed to hold. I decided to try it. I wouldn't be walking that far and I was sure Rob wouldn't care.

Make-up next. Just a little. I knew I was not great at it so stuck with mascara, a little eye shadow and lipstick with a liberal layer of lip gloss. Clip on ear-rings next, necklace and a bracelet to match. I loved this. This making myself as pretty as I could. Deliberately making myself as femininely attractive as possible before going to meet a man. What a feeling. Putting on male clothes, no matter how smart, would never compare.

The brunette wig was on the dark glossy side and hung around my shoulders. It took a bit of getting used to, having so much hair but, it transformed me from slim girly boy to sexy girl in an instant. It made such a difference. Another reason to grow my own.

I trembled with excitement as I stepped into the dress. I had my heels on before I even zipped it up. The tighter bustier really worked for me here. I now had a noticeable waist, slightly rounded hips and the way my bum stuck out. Wow, I loved it. I walked back and forth in front of the mirror, pleased with my appearance. I did think I looked like a girl. I so hoped Rob liked it. I posed, right hand on hip. Left elbow tucked in, wrist limp. Stuck my hip out. Definitely a girl. Turning, I placed my hands on the bed and bent over. I looked behind me into the mirror. I looked like a woman, ready for sex. Round bum stuck up, long tanned legs spread. I tried kneeling on the bed, back arched, knees as far apart as my dress would allow. Which wasn't far, given the tightness of the dress, and wondered if Rob would take me this way. I'd only been taken, once, by a man and I was very curious to find out how it felt to be fucked in every position possible. Picking up my hand-bag, I tried to chase these thoughts away before I got that bulge in my dress. I put my house keys, and make-up in there and made for the door, trying no to think about Rob's cock. His big smooth headed, vein covered...no. Stop it, I spoke to myself. I couldn't help a smile spreading across my face however. I so wanted him.

I slipped my arm through the handles of my little bag, holding it in the crook of my elbow as I had seen so many women do. It felt right. Pausing at the door, I took a deep breath. It felt like I was about to move into a different world or maybe enter the world as a different person. Either way, it was nervy. There were only six apartments in our block. Everyone, except me, was elderly. A consequence of having inherited from my mother's elderly sister. My plan was to get to the stairs and exit the building that way. Everyone else always used the elevator. I only had one old couple on the same level as me to worry about. If anyone sees you, just say 'Hi' and keep moving. Don't panic and start to walk like a man, keep those hips swinging and keep the voice girly. Okay I was ready.

I opened the door. Silence greeted me. Stillness. Peeking round the edge of the door confirmed the corridor was empty. I stepped out, shutting the door softly behind me. I wiggled towards the stairs, hips swaying, feeling nervous but so alive. The silky feel of my dress on my bare bum cheeks was heavenly. I thought my long, smooth, tanned legs looked amazing. Negotiating the stairs in my 3-inch heels was new and I wobbled a little till I got the hang of it. I loved the sound of my heels on the concrete and anticipated loving it even more when I walked across to my car. Heart still thudding I reached the ground floor. Still no one around. Reaching out, I pushed the button with my right hand and the door to the outside opened. Stepping through, the first thing I noticed was the breeze. It played along the skin of my bare legs and up my dress, caressing the smooth skin there. Lovely. Thirty yards to go to the car. Heels clicking, I swayed my way over. Loving every second. I was halfway there when the pickup truck roared into the driveway. A quick glance told me it was the gardener. A middle aged man and his helper, a guy in his twenties. I had seen them loads of times. I kept walking. Don't panic Lisa, keep swaying those hips I told myself.

Afterwards, I thought I may have overdone it. The truck stopped behind me, to let me pass (Or maybe so they could get a good look) and I swayed those hips like I wanted every man in town to want me. Certainly, I didn't do anything to put them off staring at my ass and legs. The angle I was at, I was sure my wig was hiding most of my face and all they could really get a good look at was, hopefully, distracting them from the rest of me. Breathless, I reached the car and got in, careful to slide in knees together. A quick look at my hair and make-up assured me everything was as it should be. I tried to adjust my dress which had ridden up slightly but, it was a wasted effort. It was at the top of my thighs and it wasn't coming down. Sunglasses on and off I went.

The thrill this was giving me was incredible. It just felt so sexy, so right to be in female clothes and make-up. I felt invincible, unconquerable but, off course desperately hoping that very soon a man was going to 'conquer' me. Around halfway there I stopped at the lights, wound my window down, letting in a little breeze which immediately began playing with my hair. A large truck pulled in beside me as we waited. I looked up. A youngish guy was staring right at me, a big grin on his face. I stared back for a second, unsure. 'Pretty panties, baby. I like them.' He was pointing right at me, at my groin. I looked down, horrified. My dress had ridden up far enough for me to see my pink panties. The guy in the truck, being higher, would have a great view. Thank god I had myself tucked away. For a split second I considered trying to get the dress down but, the seatbelt was tight and I'd end up just wiggling on my seat. I decided to take another approach.

With my sunglasses on I stared right back at him and opened my legs a little. His eyes went wide, grin broadening even further. I licked my lips, stuck my tongue out and then, as the lights changed, roared away as fast as I could get the car to go. I enjoyed it, I have to say, teasing him, putting on a little display. It was horny as hell. I pulled into the lot outside the adult store just minutes later, the thrill from my teasing still with me. Rob was standing at the door with it wedged open. Presumably to let some air in to the shop. I pulled up right in front of him. There was no recognition on his face immediately but, as I stepped out of the car, adjusting my dress I took my sunglasses off. Rob's eyes widened in shock. I reached back into the car to get my bag, bending at the waist to give him a good look at my backside in that dress. When I stood up with the bag on the crook of my elbow, other hand resting on my hip, he still hadn't moved.

'You gonna invite me in' I asked him in my best girly voice. Just seeing him, remembering what he did to me the day before, pushed my voice over the edge and into full girl mode.

He recovered well. Standing straight, he asked me. 'Who are you baby? What's your name?' he had a big smile on his face as he said it. I smiled back.

'Lisa, my name is Lisa.'

'I love it, it suits you' he replied, holding out his hand. I strutted forward and took it. Rob instantly pulled me into the store. I let out a small squeal of surprise. I heard the door bang shut behind me and then I was up against the wall. Rob's lips were on mine, his hands all over me. Between my legs, fondling my ass. His breath was coming hard as he pinned me there his tongue in my mouth. I groaned in pure pleasure. My arms went around his neck as we kissed and he felt me up. Now he was biting my neck, my ear. 'Lisa honey, you are so fucking hot.' I grabbed his head and pulled his lips to mine, I wanted to devour him he tasted so good. Rob pulled my dress up and I hooked a leg round his waist. His big hands grabbed my bum cheeks and he pulled me up, right off the floor. I held on, still kissing him as my other leg wrapped itself around him. One of Rob's fingers found my hole and I moaned again as he probed me. Rob began walking. He took me off to the right, behind a couple of magazine stands. Sitting there, unnoticed, was a small green leather couch. Rob stopped, pushing my legs down. He spun me round, pulled my thong tight up my bum and slapped my right cheek, hard.

12