That Moment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Bend over, Lisa. Hands on the couch,' he ordered. I was more than happy to comply. Rob pulled my thong down till it was mid thigh. 'Pull your cheeks apart Lisa'

I placed a hand on each buttock and pulled. Immediately, I felt lube being sprayed onto my hole and then Rob's strong fingers were rubbing it in. I heard Rob's zip going down and seconds later felt the head of his cock against my hole. Without warning Rob pushed his cock right into me, balls deep. I let out a scream. Oh my god it hurt. He'd stretched me too fast. I tried opening my legs but my panties prevented me. 'Oh fuck, of fuck', I heard myself say as Rob slid his cock in and out of me like a jackhammer. 'Oh god Rob, that's sore I heard a woman's voice say as I tried to contend with the pain. Rob ignored that voice, unless the spank I received was his way of answering.

'Oh Rob it sore', I said again in my now, very womanly voice. 'It's, it's,..... oh god it's sooo fucking good.' And it was. Rob was fucking me with long powerful strokes, his balls banging off my sissy hole, his big hairy thighs slapping against my smooth bum cheeks. I let go of my buttocks and got my hands back on the couch. 'Oh yes honey, fuck me. Your cock is so good, Fuck me, ohhhh fuckkk.' Rob was grunting now, his breath coming faster. I was pushing back onto his cock, one of his hands on my waist, the other on my shoulder. 'Yes, Lisa' he grunted. 'You sexy little sissy bitch faggot. I'm gonna come in your ass.'

'Yes, yes, fuck me Rob. ohh yes, fuck me, come in me.'

Rob's balls slapped against my hole for another minute or so and the he started to come. A low growly grunting accompanied by even harder thrusts of his gorgeous cock into my willing sissy ass let me know he was close. My knees were trembling as he came, my small sissy cock dripping. With one last thrust and groan Rob finished coming. He was breathing hard and so was I. His from exertion, mine from my girly passion. Rob ran his hands up my thighs, till his fingers found my tiny, smooth balls and stiff little sissy cock.

'You ready to come, Lisa', he asked me.

'Yes Rob baby, please', I begged. 'Make me come.'

He began to slowly fuck me again as his right hand cupped my balls.

'Goddd, Rob, ohh sooo good' I moaned. His hand began to wank me, slowly.

'You my sissy now Lisa?'

'Of fuck yes, oh that's good.' Waves of pleasure were rippling through me. The combined sensation of Rob's still fairly hard cock inside me and his hand on my cock were driving me mad. I would have agreed to anything at that point.

'I'm gonna make you come Lisa'

'Yes please baby.

You my faggot?

'Yes'

'My bitch'

'Oh yes Rob' My ass was pushing back faster now as the sensation built up again, his cock felt unbelievable sliding in and out of my hole. He was driving me crazy.

'You gonna suck my cock Lisa.'

'Yes, god yes Rob. I am gonna suck your cock.'

Rob started hammering my ass again, faster and faster, his hand wanking me off faster now too.

'Oh Rob, I'm coming.'

'Yes Lisa', he replied, smoothly fucking me, 'and in a little while. I'm gonna come in your mouth.'

I came. I'd never felt such an amazing orgasm. My semen sprayed all over the leather of the small green couch while I moaned like a girl, knees and ass quivering. It was more than just the feel of Rob's cock, the feel of his lovely manly hand playing with my cock. It was my absolute surrender, my submission to his assertive manliness. He'd taken me, taken total control. Fucked me, came in me, made me come and now?

Now he'd told me he was going to come in my mouth. He would. I would let him. No, more than that. I wanted him to. I wanted that feeling of total submission on my part. I wanted to know, not what his semen tasted like, I wanted to know what it felt like to be that much of a sissy faggot that I was prepared to let a man stick his cock in my mouth and come in it. I was about to find out.

12