That Money Spinning Idea

Story Info
Two hard up students have an idea for extra income.
5k words
4.54
20.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Times were quite tough back when I was as a lowly student. I came from a poor neighbourhood, and my family didn't have very much money to help me out with my studies.

My friends, eventually got pissed off with my constantly asking me for money, and one by one they stopped answering my calls. All but my dorky friend and class mate Trevor Jones or as he preferred to be called TJ.

I was sitting with TJ in his little apartment. We were working on an website idea for our class assignment. TJ was a computer genius and probably the only reason I haven't been kicked out of university.

I was al but living with him as my latest loan hadn't yet cleared and I recently became homeless due to repeated non-payment of rent.

TJ wasn't by any means loaded. To makes ends meet he had to work every night in a department store. We always ended up complaining about our financial situations.

We were drinking cheap wine and before long we were both fairly hammered and once again we ended up talking about money.

I was complaining that the web was full of shit virus infected porn and rubbish illegal file sharing sites, and that all the good ideas had been taken. To be honest a year before a well known music streaming service became the next big thing, we were thinking a similar idea but neither of us had the drive to make our version into a reality.

But this night TJ had an idea that would eventually put money in our pockets. A pay as you watch video site. With a porn edge.

To be honest camming wasn't a big thing when we were students. So I found it difficult to figure out how we could monetize this sort of thing.

He started to show me some sites. Mostly guys and girls fucking we could see the screen shots and I was astounded by the number of hits the pay as you watch videos had received.

One caught our attention. It had the largest number of hits on the website. We decided to pay for it and watched it.

In it a heavily made up big hairy guy, dressed in lingerie and high heels, was bent over while a rather unattractive woman fucked him in the ass with various implements ranging from carrots to dildos. Before she straddled him and bounced on his cock, as he was about to shoot his load she leapt off of his lap and he shot his load over her face.

In the comment section beside the video there were a number of people saying that it would be hotter if it was two guys.

TJ screamed, "We should do that!" I agreed we kept drinking and he went to bed.

I didn't see TJ for a few days and forgot all about what we had talked about. Friday came about and TJ arrived home from work. He had most weekends off and this was no exception. He came into my room rather excitedly with a couple of bags of things he had 'borrowed' from his work. He woke me up by jumping on my bed.

He kept asking are you ready? Groggily I answered, "Ready for what?"

He leapt of the bed and pulled out a black bra thing and said, "To make a fortune!"

I was confused and probably still half asleep but he was relentless. All I could muster was a, "Huh?"

"You remember our porn idea, from the other night?" I didn't, but I had no intention of letting him down, so I nodded.

"I have been wrecking my head as to how to do it, and last night I was on my own doing the stock take and I found a load of returns in the lingerie section so I filed them as sodden and put them in my bag to bring home! They are super sexy. Now when you get up I need you to shower and shave this has to be perfect!" He said rather to excitedly for this time in the morning or afternoon.

I was still none the wiser! "Ok!" I lied put my head back onto the pillow and swiftly fell back asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and walked about the house and TJ was nowhere to be seen. There was a note on the kitchen table with a bottle of stuff, the note read.

"The best porn stars are clean shaven, this stuff will remove all your body hair without a razor."

From that I had assumed that he was away to pick up a prostitute for our movie performance. I hadn't had sex in ages and was starting to get rather horny just thinking about it.

I followed the instructions on the bottle and removed the hair on my legs, arms, chest and armpits it tingled as it worked its magic. It said not to use it on your genital areas so I used a fresh razor and shaved myself clear. I then showered and dried off.

It was nearly 6 o clock when TJ retuned he was still as excited as he was earlier. I was a little disappointed when the girl he brought was Gemma from our class she was a similar size as TJ.

At this point I should probably describe us. I am five foot ten inches tall and only weight slightly under seventy kilograms. I have light blonde shoulder length curly hair. I wear an small top and my jeans are 28 waist and 32 leg.

TJ well he is a couple of inches taller and weighs about 15 stone. He's not fat but is a big chap. He is also very hairy.

Gemma has a fairly pretty face, but can be best described as a smaller, rounder and ginger version of TJ. She always wore way too much make up, and generally sported clothing that large round girls usually steer clear of. Knee high boots, miniskirts and really low cut tops. If I am honest she did have awesome boobs though.

Pondering the idea of having sex with Gemma I thought to myself. "Could be worse I suppose."

She brought a big bag full of stuff and as she came in the door she looked at me with a really odd look. We all walked into the kitchen and I went to the fridge and lifted out a bottle of wine. I opened it and poured each of us, a large glass before saying, "So what's the plan then?"

TJ was looking nervous he couldn't stop fidgeting, "Well, first Gemma will do your hair and makeup, I will set up the camera and the website and then tidy the living room up a bit."

"Ok cool." I said.

"Here take these it will make things go a little easier." He handed me a couple of little pills one was a Viagra, I'm not sure what the other one was but I took them and washed them down with a large mouthful of the cheap Rosé wine.

"Why did the camera man need to take a Viagra?" I asked myself as I watched TJ swallow one of the little blue pills. With that he left us, and I sat down at the table.

"Could you turn your chair round to face me please?" Gemma asked as she began to empty her bag with large hair implements straighteners and dryers and a wonderful array of make-up of all colours. I turned my chair round and looked up at her disapproving eyes.

"Sorry can I ask what's up?" I had to know.

"Nothing, I just didn't expect you two to be into this sort of thing." She answered.

"Oh and how come you're here?" I asked questioning her obvious hypocrisy.

"I'm skint." Was her heartfelt answer.

"Well your as much a part of this as I am?" I offered.

She ignored me and asked, "Have you washed?" in a rather sickened tone.

"I'm only out of the shower!" I protested.

To which she asked, "And you washed down there?"

"It's clean you don't need to worry!" I was a little pissed off at her line of questioning and asked, "What about you? Are you clean?"

"TJ, I can't do this he's a prick!" she shouted into the living room.

TJ returned to the kitchen and begged, "Please be nice to each other, this won't work otherwise."

I decided just to go with it. There was a small tv in the kitchen so I just watched the program and zoned out the make-up and hair, the nails and the rest. Wait a minute, "Why the false nails?"

"It has to look right you have grubby nails." She said in a rather matter of fact way.

"Oh. TJ, what's going on?" TJ came back in he was taken aback by my appearance she had been working on me for about an hour and a half.

"What's wrong now?" he seemed a little upset and more and more worried.

"Right, why do I need so much make up, false nails and fuck me I smell like a whore?" I protested like a tired little toddler.

"Do you even know what's going on?" he almost grunted

"Yea, of course were doing a pay as you watch porn." I was proud of myself a little.

"But why am I made up like a tart?" I continued.

"Because the clothing won't fit me!" He screamed at me.

"What fucking clothes?" I screamed right back at him.

"Oh for fuck sake, you thick cunt! You remember the video I showed you with the guy in girl's clothes fucking the girl?" it was an explanation as well as an insult.

"Ahh!" I think I remembered.

"So were ok now?" he said and left.

"Yea sorry!" I meant it. Gemma went back to work.

As she worked I started to feel weird. My body was feeling distant there seemed to be a cloud between my brain and the real world. So I kept drinking.

Not long after that she said, "I think that is us, now let's go and get dressed."

I followed her along behind her, as we passed the wash room I caught a glimpse of a beautiful girl. "Fuck whose she?" I asked trying to focus my blurry vision at the girl, though I was looking right at her it was as if I was only seeing her from the corner of my eye. Gemma giggled and oddly thanked me.

She sat me on the bed and opened a packet of lace top stockings. She rolled each one up my leg it felt amazing over my shaved legs. She stopped and said, "Right I need you to take off your boxers and gown."

"Really why? But I'll be naked!" I complained.

"Pretty soon I will see a lot more of you!" she offered.

"Ok I suppose so!" I wobbled as I stood up and removed my gown, as I pulled down my boxers I realised that I had the hardest hard on in my life.

"Shit sorry!" I was so embarrassed.

She just grinned and said

"I haven't saw one of those in a while, don't worry it's just the Viagra, you'll be rock hard for a few hours now.

She knelt before me and wrapped a purple thing around my chest it went from just above my belly button to just above my nipples. She fastened it up my back and as I turned around my rock hard cock kept bumping into her, we started to giggle about it a little. She had a really cute laugh.

She pulled the cups of the thing down and put something that had two bra cups that stuck to my chest then she pulled it together and fastened the clip.

All of a sudden I had boobs, I looked down and said, "Holy shit I have tits!" She giggled and gave my willy a quick tug. Before pulling the cups of the other thing up over my boobs, they looked well hot.

"Ok I need to attach the stockings to the Basque and check that the seams are straight!" she turned me round a few times attacking what seemed like loads of straps to my stockings. Then she fished into her bag and pulled out some perfume and sprayed it over my cock and as I turned again she sprayed some on my ass. We giggled again.

She sat me back down on the bed and pulled out a pair of shinny purple high heels and asked me to step into them. My knees felt a little sore standing in them as the heels were about 4 inches, long and pointy.

She then pulled out the purple lacy thong and slipped it over my shoes and over my legs. She smiled as she did this and said. "I love pulling my knickers over my heels."

"Stand up babes." She asked softly. I stood up and she slid my knickers into place. I looked down and just past my wonderful new tits I saw my cock centimetres from her lips. They opened up and she engulfed my cock. She looked up into my eyes and winked.

She pulled it out of her mouth and said, "Pay attention, this will come in handy."

Next thing my whole cock disappeared into her mouth. I could feel it slip past the back of her mouth into her throat. She held it there for a few moments then she began to gag and pulled it all the way out then her head bobbed forward and I was back into her throat. I was seconds from blowing this whole project, when she pulled out with a rush of saliva.

"Guys love that!" she said as she went to take me again.

"Maybe we should wait until the camera is on!" I tried to stall her. My whole body was entering the first steps of orgasm. We stopped just in time.

She smiled and stood up she reached into her bag again and pulled out some golden jewellery she handed me some rings and a big bracelet.

"You put these on I'll do the earrings and necklace." I am a bit a hippy and have both my ears pierced which turned out well.

A few minutes later she said I was ready. I looked in the mirror and in front of me was a beautiful slutty girl with a rock hard cock sticking out from my knickers. I realised that the pretty girl I saw in the bathroom was my own reflection. "Oh, shit." I gasped.

She reached round and pulled the fabric to cover my aching dick.

I walked unsteadily out to the living room. My head was really, really spinning. The disconnect between my brain and my body was other worldly, I guess I was having an out of body experience.

The living room had been changed there were white curtains covering every wall and lots of new lights all pointing toward a sofa bed at the end of the room.

I gasped once again at the sight of the room. It did look more like a studio than our grotty living space now. I walked over to the bed and I noticed that the height of the heels made my ass stick out and shake a little. I was beginning to feel like a girl.

I sat on the bed and shuffled my way up towards the head of the bed. I was in a daze it felt like I was watching from the other side of the room, I looked down I watched my boobs rise and fall as I inhaled and exhaled my heart was racing. I noticed my cock making a tent in my panties a little wet patch was forming at the tip of it.

"Ok so you push this button to record, this will operate the zoom and this will stop the recording." Why was TJ showing Gemma how to work the camera, how could she be operating it while I fucked her?

Behind them was our TV. TJ had been watching one of the porn channels we were trying to emulate. For on the screen was a beautiful blonde girl, in Purple underwear and lacy black stockings. She was lying on a bed that looked really like our sofa bed.

"How weird was that?" I thought.

I watched as she just sat on the bed, she must have been waiting for someone.

"Wouldn't it be great if she began to massage her boobs?" I thought to myself. I was startled when the lady with honey blonde hair began to gently cup and fondle her boobs.

"Oh my god this is hot." I said. The porn actress was getting in to it. I reached for my cock I was too horny and I needed to have a wank, and I thought "My god I can't wait to see her stroking her pussy!"

And Fuck me if she didn't reach down and start to play with her panty covered crotch. I almost lost my cool as she pulled the purple satin aside, and reveal a six inch circumcised cock. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. Gently masturbating with the girl on the tv.

When I opened my eyes again, a guy who looked like TJ had entered the frame. The guy was standing staring at Katy (I had decided the porn actress was really called Katy, she looked like a Katy). I couldn't make out what was happening as TJ was blocking the screen from me.

"TJ, I can't see the movie. Katy is about to get fucked." I asked, well almost begged. Such was my desire to see Katy getting laid.

TJ looked over his shoulder to the tv and smiled before saying, "Katy, yes, she looks like a Katy." He gingerly sat on the bed beside my feet. I watched and the guy began to massage Katys legs, he looked like he was going to take her purple heels off.

I heard myself saying, "Oh god I hope she keeps her heels on. I love it when they grab hold of the girls heels and fuck their brains in."

TJ smiled at me, and on the screen I saw the guy move past her heels. The camera angle changed about the same time as TV moved to the foot of the bed. I could now see on the TV the guy from the Front. He really looked like TJ except he had a massive cock. Which he placed between Katy's two shoes. He gently massaged his cock with her feet and shoes.

"Oh God that's lovely." I gasped out loud.

"You like that?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yea! I have this weird high heel fetish thing." I confessed, having never ever told another soul about that.

He smiled and said, "I do too."

"Isn't it supposed to be me and Gemma?" I asked in a breathy voice.

He smiled and whispered, "My darling it was supposed to be your lovely cock in my ass. But I couldn't get clothes to fit me."

He leaned forward and put a hand at the back of my neck and pulled my head toward him and we kissed. My lipstick made my lips feel slick on his. I could taste a mixture of toothpaste and whiskey on his breath. Our tongues danced in our mouths. I moaned loudly into his mouth.

His other hand began to explore my legs finding its way to my rock hard throbbing aching cock. He gently rubbed it through my panties. My head twirled my mind raced. I was lost in a daze of raw sexual energy.

I broke the kiss and opened my eyes my hands trailed their way through his hairy chest, I leaned toward his chest and took a nipple between my teeth and gently nuzzled.

I was massaging his chest when my wrist rubbed the tip of his huge cock. A jolt of electricity ran through me, I turned my hand round and found my prize. As my fingers gripped his hardness he let out a sigh.

"Oh god." He gasped. I began to explore his penis, pulling his foreskin back and forth. I am circumcised and have never played with a foreskin. I was like a child in a toy shop. I could wrap both my hands end to end along his length and there was still flesh above and below my hands. I was pumping and pumping his cock it felt so soft but yet so firm.

He whispered, "Please stop it's too soon!" I looked up and smiled I pulled away, and I lay down on my back and offered him my body.

He crawled up the bed and began to plant kisses on me. He started with my ears his tongue darted in and out the feeling and noise sent shock waves up and down my body, He then kissed my neck moving my earrings with his nose.

His hands where exploring my body mostly my ass. His mouth and tongue moved from under my chin to my cleavage. He spent minutes planting kisses there.

His fingers found their way to my little hole and began to push into my unlubricated entrance.

He now moved his focus to my naval his tongue flicking in and out of it he moved to down my right leg getting too close to my manliness but not close enough he got to my pointy shoe and took it in his mouth giving my toes a blow job. He sat between my legs and brought both my high heeled shoes together and sandwiched his cock between them, and began to pump his dick between my heeled feet.

For a few moments he was focused only on fucking my shoes, eventually he stopped and brought one my feet to his mouth and began planting kisses on my stiletto, before kissing his way up my leg up to my navel once again passing by my aching, leaking cock. It felt like my heart was now in my cock.

At last he took it in his mouth. It had slipped past the purple satin material and was free. He flicked my mushroom head with his tongue.

I screamed, "Fuck baby!" My breathing was loud and rapid.

"Oh, Oh please!" my breathy screams filled the room. He began to stuff more and more of me into his mouth. Until his nose touched my torso. I bucked my hips. On the backward stroke I pushed back onto his fingers and they penetrated my virgin ass.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, he pulled and my cock was in the air. He slipped his finger out of me and said, "Sweetie roll onto your belly for me?" he asked and I obliged. He started at my shoes again and planted kisses as he followed the seam of my stockings all the way up to my ass. He put a hand on each of my cheeks and parted them.

He began to kiss my ass moving the material of my thong out of the way with his tongue.

"Oh yes please eat my ass baby!" I reached back and pulled apart my cheeks offering him my puckered hole. He needed no second request and soon his tongue filled my entrance.

12