That Money Spinning Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a moan from the other side of the room I looked up long enough to see Gemma holding the camera in one hand and her other was slipped into her white lacy French knickers. A tongue in my ass brought me back to TJ.

My head buried back into the bed I had raised my ass up with my knees to help my lover.

He brought me to the verge and back several times. As he ate me out he pumped my cock with his hands. He stopped eating me and pulled my cock back between my legs and engulfed it. He bobbed his head on my cock and again he brought me to the edge. How did he know when to stop? `Again and again he brought me to the brink and stopped just in time to prevent me from cuming?

I was so out of it now I surprised myself saying, "Will you fuck me? Fuck me please?"

He pulled away and picked up a tube of ky jelly as he fiddled with the cap I began to finger my ass.

If you saw the video you would think I was playing for the camera. But I was lost in the moment. I had forgotten all about our viewers and subscribers. I just reached back and slipped a finger in to myself.

I have never, ever played with my ass and here I was knuckle deep in it, dressed as a total slut. Begging my friend to put his enormous cock into me.

My fingers where replaced with his. Slathered the cool clear jelly one, then two and then three fingers slipped in easily. It seems that my ass was wet like a little slut walking round with a constantly wet pussy.

When he was satisfied that I was opened up enough, he edged closer removing his fingers from my bottom, leaving me feel empty. I felt the tip of his hardness touch me that electricity was back.

He leaded over me and said, "Are you ready?"

"Oh my god yes. Just be gentle?" I felt him press against my little hole. It involuntarily closed up. He rested there and gently pushed. He was going nowhere. I was clamped up. I reached round again and parted my cheeks. And in he slipped in. I screamed in agony. He only got a tenth of his member into me and it hurt! It felt like I was broken.

"It's ok, it will pass!" i thought, or maybe hoped.

"Ok go again!" I submitted, and he pressed once more and slipped in. I was impaled. It felt like it was going on forever. I was in pain I reached round and pushed his belly to prevent him from going in any further. I couldn't take anymore.

He rested there. I felt for his cock with my hand, there was still a piece of meat the size of my fist outside of me. He slowly began to thrust. And in that moment my life turned upside down. Cock was what had been missing from my life; my ass was home to a cock. It felt right, it felt natural, it felt orgasmic. My knees gave way and I ended up full on my front his weight piled on top of me and his full length impaled me. And he forced himself upon me. His thrusting increased he really gave it to me his full length sliding into and out of me. I couldn't last long at this rate.

He slapped my ass and told me to, "Roll over onto my back. I want to see your face as I fuck you?" He slipped out of me and I felt gaping I rolled over I could see beads of sweat on his forehead and chest.

Before I lay flat I took his cock in my mouth. It tasted strangely sweet. The mixture of the lube and his precum with my own taste of my ass was lovely. He pushed my onto my back I instinctively raised my knees up and he just slipped back into me.

It seemed that it was the most normal thing to do in the world. We made sweet love for a few moments, my legs locked around his waist and he planted little kisses on my mouth.

The gentle friction between my cock and my lovers belly was never going to be enough to bring me close to orgasm. I was getting frustrated, every sense in my body was electrified, every nerve ending was receptive. I needed more. "Harder baby." I whispered into his ear.

He looked up into my eyes, and sought reassurance form me. I nodded, and he smiled a smile I had never saw on him. It was animalistic, raw and pumped full of lust and desire, for me.

He adjusted his position, sitting up. He lifted my nylon encased legs over his shoulders, and almost folded me in half and he leaned forward. I though he was deep before, somehow it was like he found another four inches of his lovely cock.

"Yes baby, like that!" I screamed in delight. He smashed into me the noise of our flesh slapping together cracked around the room. He leaned back again and took hold of my heels and my knees were rubbing my ears.

Suddenly my own cock exploded sending my seed over my shoulder and into my mouth.

The squeezing of my orgasm put more pressure onto his cock three strokes after my own epic orgasm he screamed and I could feel his already massive cock swell up some more and then I felt him flooding me.

He pulled out and scrambled up the bed and offered his cock still spurting cum, I took a jet over my face, and as I managed to deep throat him I could taste his cum and my own ass.

The intensity was dropping off my heart rate was slowing. I continued sucking his pole before I turned over again this time I offered my ruined ass to the camera and I slide a finger into my new sexual organ, as I did the beautiful partial creampie TJ had given me started to flow out of my hole and spilling down my leg.

He finally spoke, "Thank you. Next time it my turn."

"Honey I will never need to use my dick again. My Pussy is much more fun!"

We sat on the bed for a while longer. The camera stopped recording. We just sat there.

Eventually Gemma pulled her knickers up and said, "Fuck me that was hot! I want in on the next one!"

TJ and I looked at each other and giggled.

We made £393 that night and another £300 over the next couple of weeks from repeat viewing! Not a bad nights work? I got paid and had a whole new world open up to me!

12