That Nagging Feeling

Story Info
A clubber tries to remember something important.
3.4k words
4.09
14.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel knew that she was meant to be worried. She felt that itch at the back of her mind that signaled there was something she was forgetting something, like that time she forgot her toothbrush when she went on holiday. She was just having some trouble putting her finger on what exactly she was meant to be worried about.

For what seemed like the umpteenth time, Rachel cast her mind back to her last memories. She vaguely recalled going out clubbing, so that must mean that it was a Saturday. Her day had been perfectly normal up until then, nothing of note standing out at all. The only peculiarity she could think of was that she was going to a new club for the first time.

Her friend Claire had been gushing about how much fun she'd had there when a friend introduced it to her last Friday while Rachel was sick with the flu, and had insisted that she came with her there the next time they both went out. This coming from her chronically introverted and club-hating friend made Rachel deeply curious on how good this place must be for Claire of all people to have loved it. In fact, her fervor to recommend the place and insistence that Rachel visit it had actually creeped her out a little bit. In hindsight, she should have been more suspicious of why Claire would...

Rachel's train of thought was suddenly knocked off track by the sudden rise of a pounding baseline. Her thoughts, barely held together by a thin string of focus, were scattered to the wind as Rachel's brain reverberated with the pound of the music. She made a feeble attempt to resist, to catch the disjointed thoughts and reassemble them into something coherent, but the music made sure that wasn't going to happen. Well, that and the pleasure. On its own, the music would be a beast to resist in and of itself, but coupled with the radiating pleasure running through her it made it next to impossible to put up much of a fight.

For a while Rachel found herself floating in this fugue state, letting the pleasure wash over her as the music cleared each errant thought from her head before it could even properly form. The blindfold made sure her eyes had nothing to focus on, letting her mind wander aimlessly. The only thing occupying Rachel's empty mind was the niggling feeling that something was wrong. That there was something she was forgetting, something she should be doing right now.

After an indeterminate amount of time, Rachel noticed the pleasure suddenly abate. It was only for a moment, quickly starting up again, but it gave her sleepy brain a chance to wake up. To resist the pull of the pleasure and the music back down into the murky depths of mindlessness. Forcing her mind to focus, Rachel tried to get herself back on track to what she'd been thinking about previously. The club. Right.

Rachel first started worrying when she saw the exterior of the building. She thought for a moment that Claire had stopped to re-strap her heels when she had stopped walking and turned to face the dilapidated old building. Made of old red brick, without a single window and sporting a slightly rusty steel door that looked like it could resist a SWAT team, Rachel thought it looked more like the den of a serial killer than a club. The only hint of its true nature was the dull pounding of a music, barely permeating the thick walls and door.

"Hold in, don't tell me this shithole is the place you've been raving about all week? Seriously?" Rachel questioned.

"Hey!" Claire answered, seemingly genuinely offended, "Don't knock it till you try it. I guarantee you'll love it."

Before Rachel could protest further, Claire flashed a cheeky grin and trotted over to the door, knocking politely. After a short pause, there was the metallic clack of a lock being disengaged. Claire, with difficulty, pulled the door open before stepping over the threshold and turning to Rachel expectantly. Considering for a moment turning around and going to one of her usually haunts instead, Rachel resigned herself to follow her friend inside. She could hardly leave her alone in this place. She'd get one drink, then insist on going to somewhere nicer.

Closing the door behind her, Claire grabbed Rachel by the hand and pulled her down the shadowed hallway towards the source of the music.

"Come on! Let's dance!"

Stumbling to follow, Rachel trotted deeper into the building after her friend. Following her through a second door, Rachel was greeted with the sight of what looked like your stereotypical "underground" club. It was a relatively big concrete room, with a small DJ booth pressed against one wall, and a bar against the other. On the wall above the bar was a pink neon sign glowing warmly on the wall that read "Mistress's", which must have been the name of the club. The rest of the room was being used as a dance floor.

Filled with groups of grinding men and women, Rachel remarked the club seemed at least somewhat popular. It was actually pretty clean for a club too. Far better than the murder basement she had been expecting. For a moment, she even let herself imagine that Claire had stumbled across a diamond in the rough. An acclaimed club reserved only for those 'in the know', hidden away in an old building away from the eyes of the masses.

However, she hadn't been able to shake the feeling that there was something 'off' about the place. Perhaps it was the lack of people at the bar, with seemingly every person lazily dancing with a nearly full drink in hand. Perhaps it was the suspicious expressions on the faces of those present, heavily lidded and unfocused eyes staring off into the distance. She worried for a moment that it was in fact some sort of drug den. Few people seemed to be talking, maybe given the difficulty in doing so thanks to the volume of the music, but Rachel only spotted one or two couples talking into each other's ears as they danced. The whole room had an eerie feeling to it, that made her want to turn right around and...

Again, a pounding base interrupted her thoughts, sending them scattering before she could even attempt to refocus. Her distracted mind was then able to notice the intense pleasure that was coursing through her body, seemingly on the edge of orgasm. Confused, but also instinctually seeking that release, Rachel bucked her hips up against the mouth between her thighs, trying to get the last bit of stimulation needed to get over the edge. Alas, the leather restraints made sure she could only move less than an inch. The face had no trouble deftly moving back, denying her release before moving back in to continue the onslaught of pleasure. Letting out a groan, Rachel tried again and again to grind her pussy against her pleasurer, desperate to cum, to clear her head so that she could focus on what was important. Focus on... something.

Sometime later, Rachel again felt the pleasure stop for a moment. This time, focused on her pussy as she was, she was able to notice that it was due to the face between her thighs pulling away, exposing her needy, plump lips to the cool air for the first time in seemingly hours. However, the face was quickly replaced by another. A different tongue took its place between her lips, teasing her anew and bringing her again just barely to the edge of orgasm. For a moment, Rachel was tempted to let her mind descend again into the warm sludge of pleasure and music but the concrete feeling that something was invariably wrong forced her to refocus. With difficulty, she let the tongue and the pounding music coming from the headphones fade into the background and focused on her memories.

Claire had pulled her over to the bar to get a drink first, quickly ordering them both a vodka coke, their favorite, before pulling her out onto the dance floor. Rachel didn't consider herself a music snob, far from it, but the music being played in the club wouldn't exactly have been her choice. Instead of something upbeat you could dance to or a well-known song to sing along to, the speakers were pumping out a slow, base-heavy EDM song. Claire immediately started lazily swaying along to it, joining the other club goers in their synchronized wave. Feeling deeply weirded out, Rachel set herself on leaving as soon as possible, taking a big sip from her drink before awkwardly joining Claire.

It was at this point that her memory seemed to become the most muddled. She vaguely remember talking with Claire, or more specifically Claire talking to her. Whisper-shouting in her ear as they drunkenly swayed on the dance floor. However, she had no recollection of what she had talked about. She also couldn't quite place how long they had danced for. The music that had been playing seemed to dominate her memory, filling up every crevice with its deep base. Forcing everything else out.

As far as she could tell, they had danced for but a moment and also all night long. She vaguely recalled Claire taking her by the hand and leading her through a door at some point, although at the time she had assumed that they were going to the bathroom, and into a room deeper into the building. Claire had told her to relax and not to worry, cooing away and questions and concerns as she led Rachel by the hand down another concrete corridor, like a sleepy child who had just woken up.

Oh, that was when she had been strapped into the chair. Of course! It was all becoming clearer now. The fog over her memory was slowly starting to clear now that she had reference points to anchor herself to. Claire had brought her through some side door, into a small concrete room dominated by a large, comfortable looking leather recliner sitting in its center. Feeling dazed and tired, Rachel had been all too happy to sink into the chair and rest her eyes. Claire had deftly undressed her, pulling her dress, panties and bra off and then strapping her arms, legs, head and midriff down with the leather straps built into the chair.

Rachel had protested, of course. But Claire had been so reassuring that everything was ok. That all she needed to do was relax and let go. Positioning the blindfold over her eyes, Claire had finally giggled out a quick "Enjoy!" before placing a pair of headphones over Rachel's ears and her mind was overtaken by the music.

But that couldn't be right, Claire had kidnapped her? They'd been college roommates, friends for years. She trusted Claire explicitly. She must've been remembering incorrectly. Missing some vital context that would explain everything. What could possibly explain her current situation, strapped naked to a chair with some stranger stroking her g-spot with their tongue. Perhaps the club wasn't actually a club, it was some weird sex party? Maybe Claire had actually been interested in Rachel all these years, and was actually the one between her legs this very moment.

No that couldn't be right. She was sure that she was missing something. She couldn't shake the feeling that there was something just on the edge of her mind that was vitally important but she couldn't quite grasp. Forcing the music and the teeth nibbling her clit fade into the background, Rachel furrowed her brow and tried as hard as she could to remember. It was something big. Something vitally important. Something that would affect the rest of her life...

Right as she felt she was about to have an epiphany, her thoughts were interrupted.

"How's she coming along?" asked a muffled feminine voice, barely audible over the music.

The mouth left her pussy to respond "Very well Mistress, she's only awoken twice in the last 6 hours and hasn't cum once."

"My, well done dear" the first voice responded, "But let's see how well she's responded to the music."

With that, Rachel felt the headphones and blindfold being removed from her head. Squinting her eyes to adjust to the sudden onslaught of light, Rachel looked down to see what state she was in. Completely naked, a stream of drool led down to a woman framed by her rock hard nipples. She saw for the first time the person who had been going down on her not 30 seconds ago. Thankfully it wasn't Claire but to her surprise, she saw it was a woman. Rachel had experimented in college somewhat, and was confident in her heterosexuality. Her exhausted brain didn't quite know what to do with the fact that there was a pretty, naked woman kneeling between her legs, with her still warm love juice dripping down her chin.

Turning her head to the right, Rachel saw an equally pretty, equally naked woman standing to attention in the corner of the room. Presumably, she was the next in line to take over pleasuring Rachel. Who knows how many she'd gone through up to this point. From this angle, she noticed the black wireless earphones in her ears and the pink choker around her neck. Looking down again, the woman between her legs was wearing the same. It looked to be some sort of uniform, if you could even call the strip of fabric and piece of technology that.

Turning to the left, she was greeted by the sight of Claire, practically beaming down at Rachel.

"Claire?" Rachel asked groggily.

Her friend didn't respond, standing at attention just like the other woman, smiling down at her in the chair. It was then that Rachel she was also naked, wearing the choker and earphones. But that wasn't all. Rachel could see her obvious arousal. Her cheeks and chest were flushed a deep red, her nipples standing to attention, and an obvious slickness between her thighs. Rachel had seen her friend hot and bothered throughout the years they'd known each other, even walked in on her with her boyfriend a couple times. But this was different than anything she'd seen before. There was a madness in Claire's eyes. As if there was very, very little that was stopping her from pouncing on Rachel and having her way with her right this moment.

Before Rachel could question her friend further, she noticed a fourth figure in the room standing beside Claire just barely out of her line of sight.

"Good morning sleepyhead, how are you feeling?" questioned the woman.

"Who... Where am I?" stuttered Rachel.

"Now pet, I asked you a question. Be a good girl and answer me" commanded the woman in response.

Rachel instantly felt shivers down her spine. The combination of "pet", "good girl" and the powerful, domineering tone the woman had used blanked out her mind.

With a gasp, Rachel responded "I'm... I'm confused. And fucking horny. I wanna cum so bad!"

After a moment, Rachel realized what she had said. Those were certainly her thoughts at the time, but she hadn't planned on divulging them.

"What the fuck are you doing to me? Who are you?" she questioned.

"Oh, pet. You haven't realized yet? It seems you haven't overcome the last hurdle yet, but that's okay. Let me give you a hand on emptying out that pretty little brain of yours. I think what'll do the trick is dedicating your first orgasm to Mistress."

As she spoke, the woman stepped forward into Rachel's eyeline and bent forward so that Rachel could feel her hot breath against her face. Her body, as naked as the other women's except missing the pink choker, coming into view.

Hearing the title "Mistress", Rachel's mind was sent spiraling. She retroactively became aware of all the whispered words and commands that had been layered under the music she'd been listening to for hours, presumably ever since she stepped into the club. She ever started to remember what Claire had been telling her about on the dance floor. Her fervent monologue about the joy and meaning that can be found in submission and obedience, if only you can find the right person to own you. About how she couldn't wait for Rachel to serve alongside her and achieve true happiness.

Suddenly, the small corner of Rachel's mind that had been occupied trying to figure out what she had been missing was unlocked. Of course, it was so obvious. Here she had been worrying away, trying to think for herself, when of course she should have been serving Mistress. Her mind was filled with thoughts of subservience and obedience. Every free thought disintegrated and her mind was occupied with thoughts of Mistress. A thousands fantasies of worship, pleasuring her Mistress like a good fuckslave and being such a Good Girl.

Her mind whited out as her body convulsed, straining against the restraints as she came violently. Hours of pent up pleasure was released all at once in one explosive orgasm. Her back arched what little it could as her toes curled and she squirted more powerfully than she ever had before. Letting out a primal moan, she dedicated her pleasure to her owner.

"Oh fuck. Yes Mistress. Yes! I'm yours. Oh god use me. Own me. Please! I'll do anything" she grunted out.

Rachel babbled on like this for some time as the orgasm ran through her. She had never experience as much pleasure before in her life. She vaguely understood that this was the pleasure that would come from serving Mistress. That this would be the rest of her life. The sexual pleasure was mixed with pure joy, as Rachel realized just how happy she would be from now on.

When the pleasure finally subsided, Rachel was left a sweaty mess, basking in the afterglow or her world-shaking orgasm as she melted into the chair. She saw Mistress still standing over her, clearly enjoying observing Rachel's orgasm.

"Hehe, good girl" said Mistress, cupping Rachel's chin before playfully slapping her face.

"You" she said, turning to the woman standing in the corner, "go get your new sister her collar."

"Yes Mistress!" she responded before rushing off to comply.

"And you" she directed to the woman kneeling in front of Rachel, "go clean yourself up, you're covered in her squirt."

"Yes Mistress!" the woman responded, springing to her feet and rushing out of the room.

"And you" she finally directed at Claire, "undo your friend's restraints. You've earned yourself a reward for bringing such a scrumptious initiate in your first week."

Rachel actually heard Claire growl in response, huffing out a quick "Yes Mistress" as she unbuckled her restraints. Meanwhile, Mistress slipped a pair of earphones into Rachel's ears. Her mind was immediately filled again with the thumping music, scattering what little thought remained in her head.

"You two are going to bring me so many new girls. And when you're done, maybe I'll let you work in the club and spend all day worshiping Mistress. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Claire let out a whimper at this thought, whereas Rachel's mind was still reeling from the influence of the music. For an instant, Rachel considered what she'd just heard. Was repulsed at the thought of betraying her friends and family, helping brainwash them into sex slaves for some strange woman. Perhaps, if she could overpower the woman, she'd be able to grab Claire's hand and find a way out of the building. Flag down a police officer and put this nightmare to rest.

However, the music quickly softened these thoughts into compliance. Rachel found herself wondering what she'd just been thinking about. Something silly and pointless no doubt, as it didn't involve serving Mistress. She let the last traces of resistance fade from her mind and focused instead on thoughts of how best to serve Mistress. How best to please her, give her anything and everything she could purely for the joy of obeying.

As Claire finished freeing her, Rachel quickly took her rightful place on her knees before her Mistress. Ready to fulfilling her purpose in life, to serve and obey. She had so much to do. So many friends and coworkers who needed to listen to the music. But first, she needed to put her tongue to good use. Looking up into the face of her goddess as she joined her friend, her sister, in pleasing Mistress.