That Nice Friend of your Father's #02

Story Info
Another young women is introduced to sex by father's friend.
4.7k words
4.24
29.1k
20
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, this is Dave Jennings. It looks like there is a storm developing in central Canada which should be moving into Vermont late Saturday. I think that this may give us the chance that we have been looking for. What do you think? Is Micki ready?"

"You know that I am a little nervous about this but, yes, I think she is very ready and we had better not let this opportunity get away from us."

---

"There is nothing quite like taking a steamy bath after a great afternoon of skiing," Micki thought as she began to shed her multiple layers of her cold weather gear. Since gaining a little weight during the Christmas holidays, she had gotten out of the habit of paying a lot of attention to how she looked, either with or without clothes on so as soon as she was naked she jumped right into the steaming tub. "M-m-m-m-m," she thought, "that feels absolutely terrific." As she slid down into the water she could see that her legs had gotten even a little fleshier than normal. She wasn't particularly distressed about it though because she had learned over time to make the most of a very pretty face and to accentuate her large but firm breasts. She was completely relaxed when she heard the telephone ring downstairs. "Please, god, don't make it for me," she thought. But she knew that it was as soon as she heard her mother coming up the stairs.

"Micki, where are you?" her mother called out as she got to the top of the stairs.

"I'm in the bathtub, Mom. I hope that call is not for me?"

"Sorry, dear, it is. It's that nice friend of your father's, Dave Jennings. He wants to talk to you about going skiing up north this Saturday. Do you want to talk to him?"

"Absolutely, but ask him if I can call him back within the next half hour or so."

"O.K., dear, but what if he says that his is someplace where you won't be able to reach him?"

"Then tell him that I will call him back as soon as I get dried off and into a robe on. O.K.?"

Micki's mother, Nancy, picked up the phone in the upstairs hall and arranged to have Micki call Dave Jennings back. Then she walked back to the bathroom door. "It's all set, Micki, you can call him at home anytime within the next couple of hours. I have written his number here on the pad. He sure was pleasant on the phone."

"Mr. Jennings was a great skier and pretty good looking, too," Micki thought. But for now, all she wanted to do was to relax, get totally warm and think about how great she had done on the slalom course at Kings Ridge on her latest trip. It was especially rewarding to have gotten a good time with Brad watching because although they weren't quite going together on a steady basis yet, she really liked him and especially liked both the way he skied and the way he kissed. That thought made her shudder just a little and scoot deeper into the hot water.

A little later, after having finally gotten out of the tub and dried off, Micki returned the earlier call. "Hello, Mr. Jennings? This is Micki Penmore. Mom said that you called."

"Why, yes, Micki, I did. Thanks for calling back. I know how much you like to ski so I thought you might like to go up to Smugglers Notch on Saturday. I have to meet a plumber at our place up there but while I am taking care of that you could ski. I am also meeting my sister's twins, Janice and Jeannine, there in the late afternoon so I can get them settled into the condo for their stay next week. We'll have to leave pretty early, like around 6:00 a.m. and won't get back until close to midnight though. I had lunch with your dad today and already cleared it with him. How does it sound to you?"

"That sounds great, Mr. Jennings, absolutely great. I haven't been able to ski Madonna mountain at all this year. When we went up in early January, it was too icy and windy and the Madonna chair didn't even operate so I had to stay on Sterling. I promise to be ready whenever you want to pick me up."

"Great. I'll be past your place right about six on Saturday morning. You'd better get a good night's sleep on Friday night, because it's going to be a long day."

As soon as he hung up, Dave Jennings dialed Bill Penmore's private office line. "Well, it's all set. We leave at 6:00 a.m. on Saturday. Now all we need is a little cooperation from the weather and Micki will be initiated by this time next week."

"Thanks, Dave. She just turned 18 and I know that this is best for her but do please be sensitive. Promise you will back off if you think that she isn't ready. O.K.?"

"Bill, we've been friends a long time and you know that I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that. Trust me, this isn't the first time I've done this you know."

"I do trust you or I would not have agreed to it, but that doesn't mean that I'm not still a little nervous about it."

"No problem, Bill. I will handle it with so much sensitivity and affection that she will believe that it was one of the best things that ever happened to her. I promise. Talk to you later." With that close, Dave hung up and contemplated just what Micki might look like without all the ski gear she had always had on when he had seen her. He knew that she was a bit heavy, but establishing a natural and comfortable relationship with a girl to whom he was not all that attracted to was one of the most important things about the training he had received. "I guess I'd better go back and look at my notes when I have a chance," he thought as tried to remember the last somewhat overweight girl he had initiated.

A nearly full moon provided enough light for Dave to find his way to the Penmore's front door where he knocked softly. Micki answered almost immediately, fully dressed and ready to go. "Would you like a cup of coffee to take along?" she whispered. "I've just made some fresh and have a couple of Denny's traveling cups that I can put it in."

"Sure. Great idea, Micki. I'd love some," Dave answered.

After getting the coffee prepared, they loaded Micki's skis and poles on the rack and got into the car. "You may want to take your jacket off, Micki, the car is pretty well heated up." She agreed and slipped her bright pink ski jacket off and threw it into the back seat where Dave had already put his. "I'll bet she has great tits under all of those layers," Dave thought to himself already feeling himself getting hard with the anticipation of what he had planned for later that afternoon. "I'm glad I went back to my notes. I had almost forgotten how much fun it can be to initiate a girl who doesn't consider herself all that attractive. This is going to be one of the best ever," he thought as he watched her put the seat belt on.

The trip took only about three hours including a brief stop for breakfast in southeastern Vermont. The ticket windows were just opening up and the lift lines were just starting when they pulled up the driveway to the drop-off area. "Well, it looks like almost all of the runs are open and the conditions are great," Dave said as they reached the drop off point. "How about if we set a time to meet just in case I get all of my stuff done this morning. I'm not sure that I can keep up with you but it sure would be nice to take a couple of runs together this afternoon. How about meeting at the restaurant at the top of Sterling at about 12:30? If I am not there by 12:45 you can just go on because it will mean that I got tied up. O.K.?"

"That sounds great," Micki said quickly, "and, you may remember that I have seen you ski and I'm the one who will have to worry about keeping up." "You are a fantastic skier," she thought. "and it would be fun to have someone to ski with this afternoon."

"O.K., then, it's a date for 12:30," he said as he finished unload her skis and poles. "See you then."

At about 12:35, Dave entered the lodge at the top of the Sterling lift line and had no trouble finding Micki's hot pink ski jacket in the crowd. At about the same time he spotted her, she turned and noticed him at the door. After waving and smiling she waved him over and began clearing off the chair she had been saving for him. He walked over to where she was sitting, sat down and told her, "Gee, Micki, I'm afraid I have some bad news. It looks like a big storm is coming into the area much faster than anyone predicted so I'm afraid we won't be able to get out of here this afternoon. In fact the flight that my nieces are on hasn't even been able to get out of Albany to fly up to Burlington. This means that they won't be here until tomorrow noon at the earliest. I guess you are stuck with me until we can get down the mountain and I can get you home. By the way, I just called you dad and explained what was going on and he said not to worry about getting you home as long as it was o.k. with you and you were safe. Sorry to spring all of this on you so suddenly. What do you think?"

Micki paused briefly, "What do I think? Well, I think that being stranded in one of the neatest ski chalets in Vermont for an extra day with an attractive older man wouldn't be so bad." But what she said was, "I guess I'd better call my mother and have her get a hold of my friend Beth to tell her I can't make it to her overnight and that I won't be at the church meeting in the morning."

Dave quickly responded, "Well, the plumber finished his work right on time, so, if you're game, we can ski a bit after I have a bowl of chili and a carton of milk. I hope you had some good runs this morning so you are at least a little tired this afternoon."

"I had some great runs, but I don't think you have to be worried about keeping up with me. I've seen you ski, Mr. Jennings, and I think we are pretty well matched," Micki replied.

"We'll see just how well we can be matched later," Dave thought, but he said, "Well, we'll see about that, but in the meantime, I think you had better start calling me Dave. O.k.?"

"Sure, Mr. Jen..., I mean, Dave."

The skiing was spectacular for the next hour or so but then the snow started falling so intensely that the lessened visibility made the trails dangerous. After a fast run to the bottom they both agreed that the conditions were deteriorating so rapidly as to not make another run advisable.

"Well, Micki, what do you say that we go back to the chalet, change, have some cocoa and then think about where we want to eat? We can also stop at the store a little later and pick up some emergency clothes and other items that you may need."

"That sounds great," Micki said. "I just wish some of my snooty school friends could see me out eating with you. They would really be jealous."

As soon as they got back to the chalet, Dave unlocked the door, put on all of the lights and they went in. "I think I'll put you in this room over here," Dave said as they headed down the hallway. "It's warm and has a great view of the mountain, or at least will have, if this snow ever stops. Also this room has some extra clothes in the drawers and the closet. We try to keep some around just in case something like this happens. Maybe you can find something that you can change into. Oh, another thing. There's a big bath tub with Jacuzzi jets in the bathroom and I know that it is working because that's what the plumber was here to fix this morning."

"Oh, wow, I definitely will get into it," was all Micki could say.

"You really don't have to dress for outside right away, we'll have some cocoa first," Dave said as she went into the room.

After closing the door for her, Dave went further down the hall to his own room.

A few years earlier Dave had modified the light's switch plate in the guest room in which he had put Micki so that he could see through it from his bedroom by removing one small screw from the opposing switch plate in his room and twisting the plate 90 degrees. When he moved it aside this afternoon he was able to see Micki taking her ski pants off. Under them she wore a pair of faded Levi's.

Dave was already feeling an erection starting to grow.

The next thing she took off was her sweater and as it came over her head the blouse underneath it rode up revealing a small bulge of flesh immediately above her Levi's. But rather than being any kind of turnoff, he got even harder when he began to imagine what her breasts would look like; and he was soon to find out.

After removing her sweater, folding it carefully and placing it on the dresser top, she unbuttoned her sweaty blouse and took it off revealing a lacy beige bra. Although he had some difficulty seeing all of the details, he was able to see that it opened in front. Fortunately for Dave Micki began to move around in order to find a hanger for her blouse. He caught his breath as she turned full toward him revealing two perfectly magnificent breasts with two of the darkest areoles he had ever seen. He couldn't wait to get his mouth on them, and, with a little luck that would happen soon.

After hanging up her blouse she unzipped her Levi's, sat on the bed and slid them off. Her beige panties matched the lace pattern of her bra and where they were not lacy they were so sheer that, as she stood up and walked to the dresser, he could clearly see the crack of her ass and that portion of her public bush that was not covered by the lace. She then began going through the drawers in the dresser, apparently in order to find something else to wear after she got out of the bath tub..

A second modified light switch provided a better view of the dresser so Dave walked over to it, took out the small screw and rotated it. By this time Dave's erection was very pronounced.

As Micki opened each drawer of the dresser she rummages through the contents until she finally found a pair of cotton sweatpants that she placed on the bed. Micki then stood up and went over to the closet to find a fresh top of some sort. At this point Dave lost sight of here and no way to continue to observe her from this vantage point so he again went back to the first switch plate. By the time he got there, Micki had found the top she was going to wear and placed it with the sweatpants on the bed. To Dave's great pleasure he noticed that Micki had chosen an attractive silk blouse with a low neck, a little too fancy for the sweatpants but fine with Dave.

At this point Micki went into the bathroom, closed the door and Dave could hear the water start to fill the tub. He quickly got out of his own clothes, pausing only long enough to admire himself and his enlarged cock in the mirror before entering the shower.

He knew that the tub would take a while to fill so he thought that be hurrying through his own shower he would have plenty of time to get dressed before Micki came out of the bathroom to get dressed.

After drying off he quickly checked to see of Micki was out of the bathroom yet and was pleased to see that the door way still shut and to hear that the Jacuzzi was still running. He got dressed quickly, putting on only a brown cotton sweater, white briefs, dockers and boat shoes without socks. Just as he finished dressing he heard the Jacuzzi go off and he then returned to the switch plate which gave him the best view of the bed.

A couple of minutes later Micki opened the bath room door and reappeared. Her long hair had been pulled up into a pony tail which Dave found surprisingly attractive. She had dried off and put her bra and panties back on. They looked even better than they had before and once again Dave was fantasizing about what it would be like to feel her nipples harden under the material before actually taking her bra off.

Micki went to the bed and slipped on the sweatpants and although Dave hated to lose sight of the wonderful sheer panties he felt quite confident that he would see them again. Micki then picked up the blouse and Dave decided that it was time for him to abandon his observation post and head for the kitchen.

Before actually going into the kitchen stopped at the liquor cabinet and took out a bottle of Kalua which he took with him. He then started heating milk and took a couple of large mugs off one of the shelves. He quickly found the cocoa mix and was just spooning it into a measuring cup when Micki appeared at the door. "Wow, you look terrific!" Dave said as she appeared. "I sure wish I could ski all day and still look as fresh and relaxed as you do right now."

Micki blushed noticeably at Dave's comment and could only mumble something about the fact that he looked pretty relaxed himself.

After a short trip to a local restaurant, a nice meal and letting Micki share some of his wine, they got back to the condo about 8:15. Dave was now ready to proceed with the next steps.

"You know, Micki, sometimes it can feel pretty good to have your neck and shoulders massaged a little bit after a hard day of skiing. Would you like me to apply some of my Swedish masseuse genes to your shoulders?" Dave asked after they had been sitting and watching the fire for a few minutes in silence.

"Um-m, I think that that would feel very good," Micki replied without hesitation.

Dave got out of the chair and walked around to the back of the couch where he gently began massaging her neck and shoulders. After several quiet minutes, Dave said, "I'm sure you are told this all of the time, but you have the most glorious soft skin of any one I know."

Micki blushed again and said quite openly, "No, not really. It is a very nice compliment, even if you don't really mean it."

"But I do mean it!" Dave urgently responded. "In fact, this part, right here at the side of your neck is absolutely intoxicating and feeling it under my fingers makes me want to do things that I shouldn't even be thinking about."

As soon as Dave finished the sentence and Micki grasped what he was saying, a small shudder went through her body, a shudder that she was sure that Dave felt. With great courage she asked, "Oh, really? What kinds of things?"

"Do you really want to know ... and can I tell you without anyone else knowing?"

"Sure. Please tell me. I certainly can keep a secret."

"Promise?"

"I promise," was all Micki said.

"Well, what I was thinking just then was how much I would like to place my lips right there ... right where my fingers are right now."

"Were you thinking anything else?" Micki asked.

"Yes, I have to admit I was .. but I am not sure you really want to hear about it."

Without moving her head, Micki placed one hand over Dave and said quietly, "Yes, please, I really want to know."

"Well, if you really want to know, I was thinking that if the skin around your neck is this soft, what would the skin just above your breasts be like."

To Dave's great surprise Micki removed her hand from his, unbuttoned the first two buttons of her blouse, placed her hand on his again and slowly moved it down under it.

"My god, it is even softer than the skin on your neck," he said. "and I didn't think that was possible."

"is it my turn to tell you what I have been thinking," Micki asked.

"Sure," Dave said.

"Well I'm not very good at letting people know what I want, but I know I want you to kiss my neck and then kiss where your hand is right now. Why don't you come around to the front of the couch so you can do that? Please?"

On Dave's way around the couch he turned out the floor lamp that had been providing most of the light for the room, leaving only the firelight as illumination. As he knelt down in front of Micki she unbuttoned the rest of the buttons of her blouse. Dave then opened it up and revealed the beautiful beige bra and Micki's wonderful full breasts.

"Please kiss my skin right there," Micki said as she pointed to the place just above the bra cup on her right breast.

"You are so beautiful, Micki," Dave said. "I would love kiss you there, but I can't because I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to stop with just that one place."

12