That Nice Friend of your Father's #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you make it feel as good as I think it will, I don't think I will want you to stop. So please do it."

Dave noticed that Micki's nipples where beginning to push at her bra and he had difficulty not just moving his mouth onto one of them. But, he reminded himself, I must go slowly and make sure that she is ready for each new step.

As he began to kiss her skin gently, she lifted herself toward him.

"Oh, that feels so good that I know I don't want you to stop."

Dave continued to kiss the skin above her right breast but also moved his hand so that he could gently massage the growing nipple of her left breast. He then gradually moved the focus of his kisses more to her left until he let his tongue trace a path from her skin, over the bra cup and to the nipple itself. As he gently began to move it with his tongue, Micki let out a small gasp, pulled his head down onto her breast and whispered, "Please suck it and make it harder."

As Dave began to take the nipple into his mouth through the material, he also found the clasp between the two cups and opened it. Then with very little movement he gently pulled the bra aside and placed his open mouth directly over Micki's swollen nipple."

"Oh, god, that feels good!" she said. "Don't stop, don't stop."

As Dave continued to move his tongue over her aureole and around her nipple, Micki started lifting herself off the couch so that she could start to take off her sweatpants. Dave began to worry that things were going a little fast so he removed his mouth and began to lift his head up. But before he could disengage, Micki pulled his head down again and said, "Oh, please don't stop. I just want to put my hand into my panties while you are doing that. Please, please let me."

Dave resumed his kissing and sucking and, at the same time helped Micki remove her sweatpants. She immediately shoved her left hand down into her panties, moved her fingers up and down a few times and had a massive orgasm.

Dave was astounded. He had never seen any women, young or old, who came as quickly and fully as Micki did.

"Wow, that was fantastic!" Micki said as she lifted Dave's face toward and looked into his eyes. "I am on birth control so now it's your turn."

"No, no, young lady. Not until we've had a little chance to talk about what just happened. I'm not sure I should have let myself get so carried away and I certainly want to know how you feel about it before we even think about doing anything else. Besides, that wasmy turn. Remember not only was I part of it but I really enjoyed it too.

After finishing their cocoa and restoring Micki's clothing, Dave suggested that it was time for bed and suggested that they get up early in the morning so that they could get a couple of runs in before having lunch and heading back down the mountain. Micki agreed and headed for her room at the same time Dave headed for his. When he got there he did not turn on the lights because the switch plates were still open and he didn't want the any hint that could reveal his spy holes.

He once again watched Micki as she prepared for bed. After finishing in the bathroom, she went over to the bed, pulled back the covers, and to Dave's surprise stripped naked and climbed in. Dave had laid out a robe and pajamas, but she didn't even stop to look at them.

It took a while for Dave's erection to go down, but he eventually went to sleep a little after midnight.

He was sleeping deeply as he always did after spending time on the slopes when he was aware of a slight chill as his blankets were lifted. Then he felt the warmth of Micki's bare skin as she moved next to him and pulled him over to face her. Her left breast came to rest in the crook of his right arm, and he felt the other one against his bare chest. She immediately threw her right leg over him and moved her hip so that her pussy came to rest against his still semi-erect cock. As soon as she was positioned, she whispered, "I played with myself before I came to see you to make sure I was very wet because I want to feel your cock inside of me right now."

That is all it took for Dave's cock to grow very quickly and begin to push up against her pubic mound. As soon as Micki realized she was getting the exact response she was planning on, she used her right leg to leverage herself onto Dave and, with a minimum amount of fumbling, had him deeply inside her.

It all happened so fast the Dave had no chance to protest or even react except in the totally natural way which needed no thought or intervention. With himself deep inside Micki he did not move his hips but just lifted his head to kiss her. As she leaned down to welcome his kiss her hips began moving and, based on their intimacy of a few hours ago, his cock began to respond to her movements. As Micki felt Dave begin to move, she tightened her grip on his cock and moved with him. Within a few deep strokes they both had incredible orgasms. Micki stayed on top of him until he was soft and slipped out. Then she rolled off, said "thank you," and snuggled up to him.

12