All Comments on 'That Night at The Prom'

by Sianwrites

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Go see her and fill her up again.

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocksalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I had the hots for my high school Spanish teacher. A few years later she was a graduate student at the University where I was a student. We ended up a couple…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit that was hot. I felt like I was a horny teenager again.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Delicious! So fun to see a young man live out his fantasy!!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Good read with some HOT SEX!!! Thanks for sharing.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 3 years ago

Excellent!

Sexy and fun!

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 3 years ago

Very good story but all cursing seemed out of place for Ms. Scott. Story would have been hotter without all the "Fucks" IMHO

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Had similar experiences at prep school with one of wives of the all male teachers. Mine was several times. Your story brought back those memories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If there really is truth standing behind this story, and Lydia really is about to retire, and you both are still unattached, you owe it to yourself to chase her to the ends of the earth. You may find that there is no longer anything there, but if you don’t try, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my high school students used to make my pussy wet. Two nights after his graduation I seduced him and took his cherry. It was thrilling to teach him how to use his love dart. He was in shock, at first, to think I would let him see me completely unclothed. He throbbed with every hearbeat so intensely, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He, being inexperienced, ejaculated before we ever touched each other. But, he was ravenous when he got started. It was exciting to feel him inside me. During that summer he learned much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSianwrites@Sianwrites
Writing is an outlet for thoughts and desires I can’t normally share. I write mainly short stories that focus on excessive growth and ejaculation. I am open to commissions so if you have something you'd like to see me write, contact me via my Twitter (https://twitter.com/Bole...