That Night at The Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, was that as good as you'd dreamed it would be?"

"Better, one thousand times better," I replied.

"Mmmm, someone's still hard," she said, grinding her hips slightly.

"Yeah, I guess being ten inches deep in the ass of the woman of your dreams will do that," I said with a grin as I pushed forward a little prompting a gasp from Lydia.

"Well, big boy, let's give you something else to dream about."

* * * * *

That night has never been far from my mind for the last 10 years now. We carried on well into the early morning until neither of us had anything left to give. No woman I've been with has ever compared to Lydia, and to be quite frank, I doubt they ever will. I'm left in a difficult situation. Lydia asked me never to mention this to anyone out of courtesy but also to protect her job, which I can completely understand. Despite that fact we were both consenting adults, it's easy to see how the situation could be misinterpreted. So, for all intents and purposes and as I made clear at the start of this, my name is not Alex and Lydia Scott doesn't exist. But the incredible woman who has taken her name for this story does and I have heard from old friends that she will be retiring from teaching soon. Maybe it's time to stop dreaming and go and make this a reality again.

* * * * *

Thanks to HeyAll who edited this story.