That one time in Colorado

Story Info
A shared tent with a stranger at a hot springs, sex ensues.
3.9k words
4.59
8.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little about myself. I love the outdoor lifestyle, camping, hiking and being in the middle of nowhere is thrilling. I've traveled a decent amount, but nearly always solo and avoiding communal places. This is an account of an unexpected meeting and hookup while at a clothing optional hot springs in Colorado. Names changed to protect the guilty.

The crisp autumn breeze was a welcome respite. Being from the mid-west has some advantages, but good weather is certainly not at the top of the list. Today was the day I was finally going to take the plunge. I had escaped the oppressive heat and found myself riding through trails and back roads along the Continental Divide. Some nights I would camp in a forest, others found a hot shower and motel room waiting at the end of the day. Tonight, however was destined to be different, I had finally worked up the courage to stay a few days at a clothing optional hot springs. Nudism has always interested me, but as someone who tends to actively avoid others it became quite the catch 22.

The choice had been made a few weeks back while I was snowed in by a freak storm and couldn't go anywhere for several days. I'd brought some erotic literature with me and had nothing but time on my hands. One story was a fictional account of a nudist colony that very quickly turned into a mass orgy. I eye rolled at the speed that complete strangers went from normal activities to a free for all fuckfest.

The thought of being completely naked while surrounded by nature did sound appealing though. Of course, I would never do that, what if someone recognized me, what would people think?

I shook my head and cleaned up the mess I'd made.

The snow cleared and on I went, meandering in and out of forests and little towns, but I couldn't shake the idea of being around others while nude. Finally, curiosity won over and I searched online for clothing optional places in Colorado. To my surprise, not only did I find more than one, the most appealing place was directly along the route I had already planned to take. I researched the location, read reviews, and browsed images of the hot springs. They even had a giant sauna with a hot tub in the bottom. This was everything I imagined, tasteful yet free. Still there was no way I was going to go there, I'd file it away along with so many other secret desires, brought out for solo enjoyment when I needed relief.

Another week quickly passed, primitive camping and fire roads taking me from one spot to the next. Each night I kept thinking about going and how people would look if I walked around naked. This trip was supposed to be one that got me out of a rut and trying new things. While I had certainly found my share of new experiences, nothing had even remotely been sexual. Making up my mind, I called the resort and made a reservation.

The gravel road leading up the mountain wound back and forth, and night fallen. I flipped the high beams on my bike and carefully navigated my way steadily up the mountain. Reaching the check-in lodge, I stopped and sat for a moment, knowing that once I set foot through the door, I was also taking a metaphorical step in my own liberation. The check-in process was very straightforward; people wandered in and out getting snacks from the pantry. To my surprise, everyone was clothed though several wore only a robe.

I began thinking that maybe the idea of people walking around naked was just something for bad pornos and fictional tales. Looking over at a wall beside the counter things made a little more sense. A small sign hung with a polite request that nudity be contained to the area beyond the gate. Now I understood why some people were wearing a robe, this was still a more public area. The person behind the desk informed me they had several options for lodging. I could choose a private bungalow, a room in a communal house, reserved camping, or non-reserved where you just found a spot that was available.

Accepting a token to open the gate, I made my way along the road looking for the non-reserved camping spots. Fortunately, the moon was out, and while not bright, gave enough light for me to find a place that offered a little privacy but was close to the common house and kitchen. Quickly setting up my tent, I decided that rest was going to be the best option for that night and fell asleep content that I had finally decided to try something well out of my comfort zone.

The next morning, I woke to the usual sounds of a campground, eager to do some hiking and explore the surrounding area I stepped out of the tent and immediately realized I had to decide about how clothed I was going to be. Looking around I saw some people completely naked, others fully clothed, and some wearing robes. I didn't pack a robe, but I did have a towel. Feeling that was an acceptable compromise, I set out to find the showers and rinse off.

As I walked along it struck me that no one was staring at the guy walking in just a towel, in fact other than the lack of clothing, people were behaving no differently than they would anywhere else. I saw people carrying things to and from vehicles and going about various activities. No one was walking around with an erection or fondling each other, just people going about their lives. This was great, I could actually be free from clothes and not be in a hypersexual scenario.

Shower achieved, I ate breakfast and followed signs directing me towards the hot springs and sauna. I wanted to explore everything first before getting into the springs. The sauna had shower stalls before you entered the actual room. It was quite large with two rows of benches along the walls and a sunken floor that housed a hot tub fed from the springs. I knew I would be spending a fair amount of time here later, but for now I wanted to keep exploring.

Following the trail as it sloped upwards, I came to the first of the springs and found it full of people, most nude, but some in partial states of dress. Some were talking in groups, and others simply sat and soaked in the warmth. One in particular caught my eye as she wore a colorful shawl that left little to the imagination, but what attracted me the most was the carefree way she moved and laughed as she interacted with various people. I continued my way up the trail seeing the same scene over and over as I passed the various springs though they became less populated the higher I went. Finally making my way to the top spring I saw the trail continue up to the ridge line.

Ever one for exploring, I followed and saw deer and other wildlife scamper away as I passed. Looking down I could see the valley unfolding below and marveled at the beauty all around. Continuing along the path I came across a small pair of pink panties on the ground. Not a thong, just a normal set of panties laying there. To this day I have no clue if someone snuck away for a tryst in the forest, or if they embraced their inner desire to be free in nature and shed the last vestige of clothing, baring all to the word. Regardless, I decided right then I was no longer going to be held back my inhibitions. I pulled the towel from around my waist and slug it over my shoulder. Smiling to myself, I made my way to the ridge line and then back to the springs.

Returning to the top spring, which was also the hottest, I laid the towel down no longer concerned about my nudity and joined a few others who were laughing and splashing at the far end. I sat for a while just enjoying the water as it flowed and listened to the sounds of nature. After getting nice and toasty, it was time to get lunch as was evidenced by the growling in my stomach. As I headed to the kitchen I saw the girl in the shawl again, she was heading to the sauna which reminded me I had planned to spend some time there as well.

Lunch finished and the towel stowed back in the tent, I headed towards the sauna to read and relax. The smell of cedar and pleasant sight of hot stones greeted me as I walked through the door. The room was empty so I selected a spot on the far wall where I could read and be out of the way. Soon I heard the outer door open and knew I wouldn't be alone anymore. An attractive couple walked in, he was completely nude, she was wearing nothing but bikini bottoms. I had seen them earlier and recognized the man as being there with his wife and their newborn along with the woman who at the time was wearing both a top and bottom. They talked for a little while and I saw him run his hands along her slender body in a very familiar fashion.

After 10 minutes or so, he saw he was going to check on his wife and left bikini woman alone in the room. All the steam was getting to me, so I moved down to the hot tub which at this point felt cool. A moment later she came down as well and asked if she could join. We talked for a while and it struck me again how nice it was to be sitting completely nude talking with a stranger without it feeling odd in the slightest. She must have felt the same way, because she stood up and removed the bottoms and then lay down out on the bench letting out a contented sigh. We chatted for a while longer, then her friend showed up to inform her they were leaving. We said goodbye and once more I was alone.

The image of her undressing still burned in my mind and added a sexual dynamic that had not been there previously. Surprisingly I didn't get an erection the entire time, but something had changed. Yes, this was still a place to be free of inhibitions, and having spent nearly a day there it certainly wasn't a mass orgy. However, between the panties from my earlier trek and seeing a very attractive stranger undress in front of me I was seeing things in a new light.

Evening was approaching and the sun had already disappeared over the mountains. I found myself in one of the lower springs with about 15 people talking and joking. Looking over I saw the girl in the shawl walk up. It was obvious she was deciding if she wanted to join, seeing a spot that looked appealing she removed the shawl exposing a clean-shaven labia and two perky yet full breasts capped with nipples that stood out in the crisp air. She stepped into the pool and moved her way over to where I was sitting.

"Hi, I'm Katy." she said, smiling over at me.

I smiled back and introduced myself. We chatted for a little while about our travels. She was on a cross country trip to recenter and had come because she loved soaking in hot springs all over. Others drifted over and for a while there were many stories being shared of travel and adventure. In the midst of everyone talking and laughing a voice called from up above asking if they knew who had set up camp in their reserved spot.

Katy immediately turned red as she realized she had anciently set up camp in the reserved section. Apologizing for the mistake, she started to the campsite to tear down and relocate. I asked her if she wanted help and she gratefully accepted. We quickly packed up her things and headed towards the other campsite. As luck would have it, there were no good spots left. Feeling bold from the day's events, I asked if she would like to share my tent as it was plenty big enough for two people. To my great surprise, she said yes and slid her sleeping bag in beside mine.

The camping snafu resolved, we headed to the common house for food and wound up sitting with a group as people played guitar, sang songs and shared stories. Eventually we made our way back to the tent to call it a day.

"Katy?" I asked, "Do you want me to put shorts or boxers on while we sleep?"

She giggled and said that would defeat the purpose of being at a clothing optional resort.

We slid into our respective bags and started talking about our life stories. We found out we had many similar interests and began to feel more comfortable as the night wore on. Eventually our eyes grew heavy, and sleep beckoned. Initially we both leaned as far to the side of the tent as possible, but as the night continued, we would wake up and find that we had gravitated towards the other. Awkward giggles and laughs would ensue, and we would move back, only to find ourselves back in the center again. I asked if she wanted to snuggle, and she happily scooted over. Now we were spooning, and I could feel the warmth radiating off her body as she pressed herself close. The scent of her hair filled my nostrils, and an errant strand tickled my nose.

We lay that way for a couple hours and I awoke to find I had an erection and furthermore it was nestled along the top of her ass and up her lower back. Seeing she was awake, I apologized and started to scoot backwards.

"Don't" she said, wiggling her bottom and scooting backwards. "I'll take it as a compliment.'

Uncertainty vanished as she turned to face me. I reached out and gently brushed her hair back and smiled. She smiled back and we leaned forward to kiss. Lips touching tentatively as new lovers are apt to do, the kisses grew in intensity as our hands started moving over each other's bodies. I ran my hands along her side, down her back and over her tight little ass. She giggled and brushed hers along my arm and back. Becoming bolder I moved my lips to one of her erect little nipples. She moaned as I took her nipple in my mouth, kissing and licking. Wetting it with my tongue, I alternated blowing cool and hot air and gently biting and pulling while simultaneously running my free hand along her backside, caressing the backs of her upper thighs.

Moving my hand to her stomach I began to rub up the valley between her breasts and down to her sex, never actually touching, just circling and arousing her. We continued to kiss, tongues dueling in the dark. I let my fingers begin to brush the edges of her labia, feeling the intense heat radiating off.

She giggled and said. "Someone's starting to get naughty."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No" she replied.

I turned her so she was laying on her back, and tossing the top of the sleeping back away, moved down until my face was even with her pussy. I started kissing her abdomen, hooking my fingers and slowly dragging them up the sides and back of her thighs. Moving lower I trailed kisses closer and closer to her clit and then moved down to kiss her inner thighs leaving her pussy untouched.

"Tease" she said, writhing under my administrations and pushing herself towards my face.

"All in good time." I replied as my lips moved upwards again, this time repeating the hot and cold blowing directly on her slit.

I began to gently nibble on her lips one side and then the other. I could smell her arousal earthy and sweet, an intoxicating combination. Finally, I lowered my tongue, entering her and tasting the sweet nectar within.

"Ohhh' she moaned as my tongue began to tease her inner lips and lick around her clit.

Moving back and forth, I licked her clit and began to insert a finger inside. Hooking upwards, I found her G-spot and began rubbing it while continuing to lick her all over.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned as her excitement increased and she pushed closer to orgasm.

Pulling my finger out I lifted her bottom up in the air slightly and began to lick the full length of her slit, occasionally dipping lower to brush against her puckered little asshole. Her moans telling me she found that pleasurable, I wet my pinkie in her pussy which was now gushing and started rubbing small circles around her asshole while my tongue renewed its onslaught of her labia and clit. Slowly pushing, I felt her sphincter give way as my lubricated pinkie slipped inside.

"I'm cumming, Oh, Ohh, OHHHH, I'M CUMMING" she cried as I felt her tight ass try and break my pinkie as it clamped down tightly against the invading digit.

Backing away from her now extremely sensitive clit, I pushed my tongue deep inside her pussy while slowly removing my pinkie from her tight ass. I heard her gasp and felt her jump as it exited, cool air briefly hitting her insides. Lapping at the torrents of cum that were pouring out of her, she started to tremble again as another orgasm built. Moving my tongue to her inner lips I gently took one in my mouth, sucking on it, lightly holding it between my teeth while feeling the texture with my tongue.

"Oh, I'm going to cum again" she said as her fingers bunched and pulled at my hair.

Focusing attention on her clit once more, I drove her over the edge and into a second orgasm. I kept my tongue still and pressed hard against her clit and she bucked and moaned beneath me.

Her moans gradually diminished, and I finally pulled my still tongue from her clit causing her to gasp again. I moved back up and kissed her on the lips so she would taste herself. Kissing deeply, her tongue swirled around mine and her hand dropped down to grasp my hard cock which was now flowing with precum.

"Mmmm" I moaned as her fingers traced from the head to the base, swirling the precum over the tip.

"My turn" she said as I lay there feeling her move towards my cock while was now rock hard in anticipation.

A familiar sensation of hot and cold air hit me as she held her lips inches from my cock. Then her tongue began to move, starting at the base and moving up towards my head. The air felt much colder when her tongue passed. Suddenly she engulfed the entire head in her mouth, tongue flicking across the hole while she played with my balls. Bobbing her head up and down she expertly kept her tongue and lips over her teeth as I received a blowjob from a practical stranger in the dark.

I thought about the crazy events of the day and the small moves that had led to this coupling. I was so engrossed in how surreal everything that was transpiring was I didn't notice Katy had stopped giving a blowjob and was moving up towards me again. It suddenly registered that she was now straddling me, her pussy inches from my cock as I felt her reach behind and lift it to rub against her lips and through her slit. Slowly I felt warmth engulf myself as she lowered herself down pausing occasionally to adjust before finally bottoming out with the head of my cock brushing her cervix.

"Oh" she gasped, "I'm going to have to be careful."

She started moving her hips, letting my cock angle and stretch her pussy as she adjusted to the intruder. Juices flowing and beginning to pool on my abdomen, she began to raise and lower herself slowly at first and increasing speed as I reached up and held her ample breasts in my hands.

Morning was coming and the tent was getting brighter every minute. It was now bright enough for us to really see the others features. She had hazel eyes and blond hair that was spilling down her shoulders.

"Oh, you're cute" she said as she continued to ride me.

Soon I started to feel the familiar tingling that heralded my impending orgasm.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up!" I said, smiling she leaned down to kiss me and simultaneously raised her hips causing my cock to smack against my stomach.

She quickly scooted down and took my cock into her mouth, bobbing up and down at a furious rate.

"Fuck! Here I cum!' I warned her as blast after blast of hot semen raced up and into her mouth.

"Mmmph" I heard in surprise as I felt her quickly swallow while keeping my head in her mouth.

Swallowing once more she released her grip and giggled as she looked up at me. She smiled and came back up looking to see if I would kiss her after having just cum in her mouth.

'What's good for the goose is good for the gander" I said, kissing her deeply and tasting hints of my cum.

We lay there for a while longer before getting up to take a shower and plan our day. We decided we would go out and explore the surrounding area and learn about some of the sustainable projects they had around the resort. Deciding to leave the tent, I opened the flap and watched her wrap the shawl around to help protect herself from the nippy morning air. As she crawled out, I was treated to the glorious view of her bottom, cheeks swaying side to side as she moved. I leaned forward, quickly grabbing her ass and spreading it wide enough for me to run my tongue over her exposed asshole.

12