That one time in Colorado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katy squealed and nearly flew out of the tent, giggling she turned back and said, "You really like my ass don't you?"

I admitted I have an anal fetish and love licking and fucking a tight ass.

"I've never had anal before" she said, "It did feel good when you put your finger inside me earlier though".

I asked "Would you be willing to try it with me?"

She thought about it for a moment and then said yes, but that she doesn't like using petroleum based lubes, so we would need to go to the store and get some coconut oil. The thought of taking her anal virginity was so exciting I nearly came to full erection right then despite the cold air.

"Down boy" she laughed, "We still have to walk through camp to get to the showers.".

End Part 1

I hope you enjoyed this story. This was my first attempt at writing, so constructive criticism is appreciated. If there is interest, I'll write the 2nd part where she gave me her anal virginity. All in all, we wound up meeting and making love in 3 different states.

12