All Comments on 'That Phrase... Sylvia Ch. 03'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so his cheating is okay?

He had a fuck feast with the secretary... Led her on, no matter what he said... In fact he used her.... and you think he is a good guy?... Oh I forgot he only turned into a bastard when his wife cheated, right? Right?

looking4itlooking4italmost 10 years ago

This is so much more amateurish than anything I remember you writing. Is it really yours or are you posting for someone else. Reads like a high school romance story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
stop it

this is boring your dragging this out to much time between chapters. Started out with a 4 star on ch. 1 now your down to a 2 FINISH IT.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read****

A lot of twists and turns but very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Wow

Quite confusing. I and probably most people thought this was the end. I was going to say a bunch of stuff but now I think I'll wait until the next chapter.

No rating

dmhackdmhackalmost 10 years ago
You need to wrap this up

You started out strong with your first chapter and since then it has been all downhill. Just wrap it up already. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is dragging.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
AAH-OOH....AND O SHIT IS COMING

and right soon. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ugh

I hope it turns out happy, I hate to see this end bad.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
faster

Good, but I wish it was moving faster. Also, it is kind of weird that a bright guy is not a little concerned about making a lot of serious changes in his life while he is clearly emotionally unstable from a cheating wife. Also, more could have been made of her getting pregnant, you would think she'd have considered protection with a planned fuck with a strange man. What about how his sterility affected their marriage, most women want kids. None of the characters seem to have any insight into their lives.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
It's getting worse

Each chapter the story gets worse. He, Don, is nothing but a male slut; sure Sylvia cheated, got pregnant to Jerry, then had a gang bang. Don found out about Sylvia cheating, then within a week started an affair with Mindy but he only wanted it as a fwb. Now some two months later Rachael appears & all he wants is her, so he drops Mindy, starts a divorce with Sylvia all within about a 2 - 3 month period. Was this guy ever in love with anyone except himself? W T F.

I realise many authors use real life situations for their plots, so , is this such a case with you or someone you know? The reason I ask is, because, in all my life I've never known a male or female who is so blatantly callous of other peoples feelings as Don.

The way you've characterised him he's nothing but a self centred, lying, cheating prick, he makes Sylvia's action look almost normal & they're not. This whole chapter has been about him & when you have an unpopular hero the tale sucks.

Just awful. Ugh, 1*

nonethewisernonethewiseralmost 10 years ago
I totally agree with Kdcee79

Each chapter is markedly worse than the others. This one was all over the place, and very poorly edited.

For instance, in the conversation with Ronnie we get (within a few sentences) both:

Ronnie: "I know he's been verbally abusing you by calling you a no-good cheating slut while he tries to prove he's a better lover than Jerry when the two of you have sex."; and

Sylvia: "He hasn't kissed, hugged, or touched me in any way since I went out with Jerry."

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@nonethewiser

"Each chapter is markedly worse than the others. This one was all over the place, and very poorly edited.

For instance, in the conversation with Ronnie we get (within a few sentences) both:

Ronnie: "I know he's been verbally abusing you by calling you a no-good cheating slut while he tries to prove he's a better lover than Jerry when the two of you have sex."; and

Sylvia: "He hasn't kissed, hugged, or touched me in any way since I went out with Jerry.""

I think I understand your problem with those two sentences -

You're assuming that Ronnie "knew" those things because Sylvia told her, making Sylvia's statement inconsistent.

Ronnie is some sort of a man-hating bitch who assumes/believes that all men are abusive bastards, and simply assumes that Don did what she said, but obviously he didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To the people who think it's cheating if you do it after your partner does...

It can be. But only if you still hold any stock in the marriage.

A marriage, at it's very core, is an agreement between two people to look after each other... to help each other, meet their needs and hopefully their wants, but mostly, to have each other's backs. You are meant to know that despite all the crap in the world, there is something you can still believe in. That is why people who cheat often think their partners are stupid blind fools... because their partner believed in their integrity.

Once one of the partners, male or female, intentionally betrays and humiliates their partner, then all bets are off.

It is possible that the pact can be restored, but that is the choice of the VICTIM. The one who did wrong has no voice in the matter if the heart of their partner has been changed by their wrong deeds.

So if the wronged spouse thinks that the marriage has been destroyed, it HAS. There is no more marriage, and the legal status just has to be amended. The cheater has nobody to blame but themselves.

So if this character became a bastard after the wife blatantly cheated, somebody call the WAAAAHHmbulance! And YES, that's RIGHT, if he always did the right thing by his spouse when he thought he had a faithful wife, he WAS a good husband. If she hadn't cheated, would he have done any of it? No.

If he acts like a bastard now, then that's on him, but it's not CHEATING HIS MARRIAGE if it's dead and he didn't kill it.

Last part of my rant: I HATE no-fault laws. The fact is, there WAS a binding relationship with promises made. The relationship is a UNION in the EYES OF THE LAW; why is it that we are not held accountable for solemn promises that are witnessed and recorded, and entered into a government registry? ...Forget that they are MEANT to be sacred too... does that even mean nothing anymore?

How did we allow our society to become so sick? Cucks, lawyers, feminists and socialists... a small percentage of our population, who have forced all of us to act to their standards... yuck.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Story Should End Here

I'll withhold final judgement till I see what you do in Ch 4, but I feel you should have just had a "happily ever after" here.

Why complicate things? Hasn't there already been enough drama?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Story

This story now is getting on the Dumb and stupid side. Try to set the story straight with a purpose.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 10 years ago
Almost a perfect primer on

What not to do when your wife tells you that she is going after some strange. He made up dumb-ass rules that no one followed. He stupidly started banging a girl at work before he even initiated a divorce. He took up with a wealthy woman in his work life. His wife is knocked up and we all know it will be his kid since it has not been established that he is 100% sterile. His loving wife is now doing orgies because she wanted to spice up her sex life and what woman wouldn't after finding out she's pregnant? This guy is dumber than a box of rocks.

patilliepatilliealmost 10 years ago
Dumb

you lost me with this chpater, feels like you mailed it in.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I am

enjoying this outlandish story. Way too many pieces of conveniently good news for our hero. I hope he hasn't bankrupted himself by paying off the mortgage and Sylvia's car loan.

SpacemansaysSpacemansaysalmost 10 years ago
ehhh

The wife deserves anything she gets... you open pandoras box don't expect things to stay inside. But.. I have hard time believing your main character loves anyone or anything besides himself. He even states that he loves what others can give or do to him rather than actually caring about a human being. All in all I view him as more of a sociopath with somewhat justified actions than a sympathetic character or a hero.

I can't wait for sylvia to get aids while the main becomes a bestselling writer/brilliant inventor/godly businessman/ 4 time lottery winner with his own harem. Sorry if I spoiled chapters 4+ for anyone.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Horrible people

At first Don cannot keep his wife happy then he fucks every woman who comes his way. Sylvia goes off with another man and is too stupid not to see that Veronica is leading her on. She meets a guy who does not care if she is married and, supposedly, gets her pregnant. Let's see whose baby it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unbelievable

Not only is this quite pedestrian, the story takes some of the poorest parts of other stories and puts them all together. From a promising start there is nothing about Sylvia in the rest of the story and all about Don who , as a "bright" engineer, has little focus on reality.

Tiny Tim

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago
Fucking garbage

The main character is an unlikeable sociopath. He leads on a girl for months only to tell her to fuck off because he met a hotter woman. A woman he started fucking before breaking up with her. Yet he's still continuing to be a completely unsympathetic, lying piece of shit to his ex-wife about one night that he gave her permission for. As always you are a blatant hypocrite and an obvious misogynist, and that's before even taking into account how bad your writing is and how unnatural your dialogue is.

Stop writing. Just stop, even in the garbage dump that is LW on this site you manage to stand out and even the BTB crowd who will normally get on their knees to fellate anyone who writes something sexist and either violent or uncaring don't like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Horrible People

Am I supposed to like any of these characters? They are all horrible people with no redeeming qualities. They all act like teenagers rather than adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Most people cannot read a story, no matter how well written, if all the main characters are unlikeable. Started off shouting for Don, could not care less now what happens to him. Wont read next parts. Sad as 1st part showed great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So realistic, not

Sure, every man whose marriage is breaking up, meets an attractive rich woman, who takes him to Las Vegas, where he wins enough to pay off his mortgage. Yep, very realistic. Looks like this author has spent too much time around Rehnquist World.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really clichéd.

No originality at all in this story.

As a previous comment said, it seemed to be a mix of other stories.

The characters were very unlikeable.

I'm sure this author could do a lot better if he applied himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
His soon to ex wife is a work of art so is he

Too pees in. The pod! Both are bad news, his latest conquest about to back fire on him? If I had the evidence he has on Sylvia I would use it not worry about being generous or fair. An orgy and another mans baby but he is no saint either. What poppy cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Frontlinecaster

I feel you are well over the top. Also, he did NOT lead Mindy on. Your charges and name calling are just too much. Whenever I see your name in the comments I brace myself for over the top douchey ranting. buffalohawk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fronlinecaster you fucking retard

Why are you so proud of knowing a word like misogynist that makes you use it in every comment that you make.

Your comments are all the same, you're like a misogynist parrot repeating yourself over and over, you're like a misogynist parrot repeating yourself over and over, you're like a misogynist parrot repeating yourself over and over, you're like a misogynist parrot repeating yourself over and over, you're like a misogynist parrot repeating yourself over and over.

Laurels little fucking pet asshole. Fucking fag.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

No anonymous comment has ever been worth a damn, and you two just prove that point. The whole site would be better off if Laurel just stopped all of you from commenting.

Also, I'll stop using the word misogynist when this section stops being full of angry, bitter, hateful little men who have such obvious issues with women. Or anonymous trolls who just throw the word 'faggot' around like they are 13 year olds who just learned what it meant and think it's super clever to call people that.

JounarJounaralmost 10 years ago

The cuckbois are sure in a uproar over this one lol. Don dumped a stupid and disrespectful cheating bitch and he's an asshole? So despite him trying to talk his wife out of not fucking around and destroying their marriage, begging her not to do it and warning her Ronnie was fucking up her life and there would be consequences for her actions, he's the bad guy for dumping a woman who wants him back sooooooo much she has a gangbang in their home and while pregnant with her fuckbuddies kid! WTF! He's such a bastard he even paid off their debt which he didn't have to do.

Mindy was told upfront and during their time together they only had a friends with benefits relationship that was never going anywhere. They had nothing in common besides fucking and Don did the right thing by breaking it off with her straight away when he hooked up with Rachael.

This would of been a good place to end this story and I hope its not dragged out just for the sake of it with un-needed drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Frontlinecaster

Are you really Karen Woods? Sure sounds like it.Maybe we call you a misandrist because that seems to fit you.Hater of men.As for this story its fiction frontline stop getting your panties in a bunch

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago
Lol

Love how this is not the first time everyone has assumed that because I don't like assholes like this author I'm a woman. It really just hurts your bitter, angry little virgin brains that not all guys are like you, doesn't it? Some of us don't sit around jacking off to violent revenge porn and convincing ourselves not to talk to girls because they're all sluts and whores. But no no, tell me more about how I hate men because I think this author and his main character are assholes.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Fascinating

I thought everyone from the BTB crowd would jump all over the fact that he is letting off Sylvia without any sensational revenge and giving her a paid-up house to live in.

I like the theory that Ronnie drugged her before the gang-bang. Hey feminists what happened to the rule that no matter how many times the lady says yes, if she then says no and they proceed it becomes rape....

JounarJounaralmost 10 years ago

Not big on the drugged before the gangbang theory as it doesn't fit with whats happened previously. It's not really possible for Sylvia to have been drugged the entire time from her telling Don she was going to fuck around and her doing the deed. Even tho her life has gone to shit, she still seems to stupidly believe Ronnie's bullshit which better explains the gangbang than any drug involvement which would of come to light during her attempts to avoid being divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fronline, frontline, frontline.

Although most of the time I disagree with frontlinecaster, and find his/her words ridiculous. I do agree with this self styled police person of lit (AKA laurels puppet) on this story and author.

The only disagreement I have is how the protagonist(?) supposedly betrayed Mindy. He was upfront on their relationship in the beginning. Too bad, so sad. You are wrong there FLC.

Folks this is a mikoli story, so everyone should know that the ending will be royally fucked up. But then again, as royally fucked up this story is, can it get much worse?

NEVERMIND.

FLC, we are all anonymous here, whether we have a handle or not. You ban emails or any other form of contact so how is that any different than one who uses anonymous??

Whoopdeedo you have a name. Big fucking deal.

Anyway, this anonymous agrees with your assessment on this woeful attempt for the most part. I wonder if you will follow your own advice regarding BTB's who rail on your beloved wimp cuckold stories, and simply not read vote or comment on those that you find offensive? Obviously you don't practice what you preach.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, or in your case maybe vice versa?

So glad to see Smoking Kills back up. Snuff story? LMFAO Only to you FLC.

Let he or she who is without sin be at the FRONT of the LINE to CAST(er) the first stone.

FLC, that isn't you.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

Love how you idiots keep acting like Laurel wants this section policed. She has made it clear she has no intention of doing so, and argued with me in the forums over the fact that sick shit like Mikoli's work gets to be posted here despite being not at all what this section was originally for. She's on your side you idiots, that's the problem, she could end this all by simply moving non-erotic, violent revenge porn into the proper sections, and not letting mikoli here get away with what I'm sure will be a story that involves him murdering several people than going home to fuck five or six women because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Frontline, frontline, frontline

You are just mad that Laurel fired your ass as the police person. Turned out you were more wrong than right. You lied about several stories and got burned. Deservedly so too.

I laugh at your childish response. All you can do when faced down is cry and call people idiots. Throw your tantrum.

As I said, I agree with most of what you said about this drivel mikoli wrote with the exception of one point.

For you a loving wife is one who cuckolds her husband or the husband is a wimp who enjoys the cum of his slutwifes bulls. That is your erotica, fine. For me that is sick depravity. Whereas stories about consenting adults or marital problem stories are normally good. You probably believe that in xleglovers last chapter that Mike was not raped and drugged to eat his wife's lovers cum. You probably loved what happened to him. Yet if Mike was Michelle oh my you would be howling rape and lobbying laurel to banish it.

Whether you are male or female is moot. Your predilections prove what you are.

So call us idiots, but you will never see me be humiliated into eating the cum of another man. Can you say the same???

Personally, I wish mikoli would quit writing too. We need more deyakens, dghears stangstar06 Rehnquist cpete qhml1, irondragon, and less of this tripe.

And less of you too

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago

So more violence and rape, got it. We see where your priorities are. I want erotica that fits into the stated purpose of the category, you want to jack off to thoughts of hurting or raping or killing women.

Yep, I'm the sick one here for coming to a porn site and looking for porn in a particular fetish. It's almost like they made a category just for my kink so you wouldn't have to read it, then you came in here and started threatening and abusing anyone who writes it. Now you complain that there is too much Loving Wives porn in the Loving Wives section. Let me ask, how much time do you spend in Gay Male calling everyone there fags and telling them you want to see more stories about gay men being attacked and beaten? Or how often do you go into Incest and start screaming about how incest is wrong and immoral and how you want to see more stories about the men who practice it being arrested.

I'd ask about Non-Consent but since you clearly are a StangStar fan I know you're a rape apologist. I've already made my feeling on Consequences known, if you lot want me to be upset about the one male on male rape story posted here stop voting up and defending the numerous male on female rape stories in this section. When you lot stop being hypocritical fucks I'll let you have your little homophobic rants about that story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Frontline, frontline, frontline

I laugh at you. Not once did I say I applauded rape or violence, for some inane reason you chose to believe that. A hidden fantasy that makes your ass pucker?. I said you applaud when Mike was drugged and raped in xleglovers repetitive P.O.S. Yet if a woman is raped how dare that be posted.

A double standard...dont you agree? Unlike you, I hate rape, period. Next time read before you unleash a woefully inept response, get your facts straight. I guess all the cum you eat has affected your pea brain.

I do not peruse gay male, or incest. Not for me. Nor do I care if others enjoy it. Nor do I vote in those categories contrary to your beliefs.

However FLC, when it comes to degradation, humiliation, of male or female. Loving wives is the wrong category. Fetish or non consent is where that needs to be. Consenting adults willingly bringing others into their marriage, Loving wives all the way. I read some of the banter concerning what belongs in LW. Deyaken is spot on that marital strife is at home in loving wives .

I actually enjoyed xleglovers tale until it became repetitive goop.

Stangstar writes excellent stories. But I agree with you that rape belongs elsewhere. Read backontheblock and tell me that is garbage.

So before you accuse me of enjoying rape stories because I believe bulls and cuckolds and wimp stories are pure garbage. Look in the mirror my friend as your wife's bulls cum drips down your chin and onto your leather collar and,ask yourself is that what a loving wife would do? You seem to think so.

I am not misogynistic nor am I hypocritical. I think you should be upset at the one male rape story. But then again you are king or queen of double standards.

Your friendly neighborhood anonymous person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
End it already

With each chapter, this story gets more and more unbelievable and our main character comes across as more of a jerk each time. I think the writer is pretty much pulling cliched ideas out of a hat at this point.

If this really is 2014 and not 1954, why is pregnancy an issue?

How convenient that the wife has an orgy just when the story needs it. Gee, she came home after the first time crying. She has been doing everything she can to try to make it up to her worthless piece of shit husband who is fucking every slut in sight. Now, when he wants to get together with some rich slut, no problem, she just happened to decide to have an orgy that weekend.

Amateur writing at best. The rating just goes to show how meaningless it is to pay attention to the rating.

DeYaKenDeYaKenalmost 10 years ago
Please Stop

No matter what you think of the author and his stories, he does not deserve to have his comments page turned into a battleground between frontlinecaster (who used to be happy to be anonymous and still is from time to time) and those who like marital strife stories..

By arguing with her you only give her another chance to spout more of her vitriol. She's been through all this ad infinitum in the forums, where her contributions are now largely ignored. If you all do the same thing she'll go back to her little fantasy world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This site would be better if frontlinecaster would just go away!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

But it lacks the emotional impact to make it a great story. Thanks.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
you guys sure know how to stir up the anons

In a way I agree that our protagonist is not beyond criticism. What he did with his co-worker was too soon and taking advantage of someone with an obvious crush for self gratification.

the soon to be ex wife deserves what she gets after listening, and now participating in a group bang in the house. and doing this after learning she was pregnant is even more egregious.

imho he was silly to pay of the mortgage and the cars and basically gift them to her.

oh well, I am not the author and should enjoy reading without getting invested in someone else's offerings.

and as a final comment (this time) it would be interesting to see what the consequences of ALL authors selecting the option to block comments from anonymous posters. just sayin.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
I got a question...

....since I didn't see the subject covered by any other commentators to this story.

My question is. if Don is naturally sterile, shouldn't that be an item of interest for Rachel? And her father? Cause, no children, why bother getting married?

Though come to think of it, Don failing to provide grandchildren will have an explosive effect upon his relationship with his father-in-law/

Huh, yah know, there might be a story in there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty sophomoric

Guy sure gets a hard-on at the drop of a hat. Also incredibly lucky. Everything in this tale very simplistic.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I THINK HE HAS FORGOTTEN "kiss"

and about things going to easily. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
two small things

it was a tad too convenient that on a short trip to Vegas he manages to come home with enough money to pay off the mortgage, the cars, and his soon to be ex wire.

and

he is a major hypocrite telling Mindy that he is not ready for a long term relationship, but, he has found someone else he wants to spend the rest of his life with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Prick

He's a prick. I understand the wife angle. Why go after Mindy? Dick move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
terrible.

Plot and characters.

Totally unrealistic.

Nothing in this story deserves rating, but at a push 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cind.... WHO???

Were in hell are the mice and pumpkin???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well now he's both a cheater, a louse and a dummy

He's cheating with Mindy and using her to get even with his wife. So he's acting as badly as his wife. Then Rachel shows up and ten seconds later he forgets that Daddy's little girl, the 6' tall, beautiful woman that has humiliated him in college bats her eyes at him and he goes brain dead? Her Father was more than capable of ruining him but he plows ahead, dumps Mindy, dumps his old Boss and flies to Vegas with the bitch? Does he understand that Rachel is using him to fix the problems at her Father's Company to show her Father she can handle herself and then will drop him at the first opportunity? Boy I hope that's how it plays out. And when does $48k pay off a house and car note? He's headed for a giant fall. Divorced, gave up the house, her car and too much money, about to be dropped by his old Boss, fired by Daddy and dropped because he's no longer useful to Rachel. Can you say trainwreck? Not a well thought out story, even for fiction.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
NOW THE GOAL IS IN SIGHT

but be aware of land slides and sharp stones. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duh

This was a weak story with sex and richness and money on the side. A crap story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sinking fast

What started as a decent story is going down fast. Don, Sylvia, Rachel, Mindy, and Veronica are all jerks. The lawyer is the only decent guy in the series, and that's really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why would Sylvia have an orgy if she was fighting to stay married?

It makes zero sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Get A Grip...

You suddenly went out to left field! Have you even been to vegas? If so you know that after winning a lousy grand security isn't going to be bothered never mind the even less $500! Your story started off not too badly but then.....you must have done some really good drugs because your story went for shit! Gave this bad attempt a 1.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Anon

Read the story! He won 48,000 dollars. Great chapter, cheating bitch and bud Ronnie nailed the coffin shut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Going going is it 🍥 down the toilet?

If not for you it's done now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is like a really long JPB story. It has everything you need but Bob does it in 3 pages.

I gave you a 4 for this one although I was tempted to take off 3* due to the use of the term “ meaty phallus”.

C’mon, man.

~Enkidu

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Talk about a soft landing after a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As an avid LW fan one of the recurring themes I've observed is the reverential treatment of anal sex, as though offering a man the opportunity to shove his cock into a shit hole is the most precious gift a woman can bestow on a man. Rachel does this in this story and it is presented to the reader as the ultimate expression of love, which is something I find difficult to get my head around.

After a strong start this story is starting to fall apart at the seams, struggling along with ever more improbable scenarios and suffering from simply being too long.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

I have to stop reading, this MC is pathetic, sorry but if that the best your imagination can come up with, maybe you should find another hobby⭐️

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

And yet again we get the standard lw house giveawayy for no reason. This author took prodigious notes as everything we read was a sectional phrase based copy from somewhere else. How stupid do you need to be to have a 50/50 but then say no, I want 0/ 100 in her favor while she has gangbangs. Just incredibly weak.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars for a standard boring BTB story. However, it is obvious that English is not your first language and that made certain phrases look a bit weird, or were not quite right. But you are up to 64 stories so eventually you will get it right or at least not so noticeable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For some reason I was very disappointed in how he treated Mindy. Just used her, really. Yeah….she should have had her eyes open more, but still……

.

And Rachel was too much of a “Deus ex machina” character, and made the story much less believable.

.

Sylvia, however, is reaping what her pea sized brain sowed….

.

2 **

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous