That Rainy Day šŸ’˜

Story Info
A husband cheats his wife for her best friend.
4.1k words
4.38
10.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note -

All the characters here are above 18.

ā™”

This is fiction, a piece of thought while writing erotica. Porn without plot.

ā™”

A horny make out between a Yoga trainer and his wife's friend, cheating his wife and letting out the inhibitions, wild.

ā™”

My sweet editor @domino09 made this story a better read, here at Literotica. Thanking him for all his help. ā¤ļø

ā™¤ā™”ā—‡ā™§

That rainy day. šŸ’˜

Chapter 1

I was making tea on a Monday morning, when the doorbell rang. I thought it must be my neighbor- Aunty to borrow something as usual. It's quite common these days, she comes and goes asking or borrowing something or the other from our house.

I opened the door and there was this guy Nathan, standing outside with a heart-warming smile. Instantly my woman's instincts were activated. My eyes went down and there I was standing braless in a thin white t-shirt and soft satin panties.

I blushed and told him to come inside. What happened next was embarrassing. When I moved inside, I dropped my mobile and bent down to take it from the floor and after picking up my phone, I realized that my ass was barely covered with my Indigo blue satin panties that were openly visible to Nathan.

I felt shameful and again blushed instantly. I asked him to sit down on the Sofa and told him that I was preparing tea and would get it for both of us. He smiled sweetly and I was not stopping to blush at all. I really had no idea why I was acting so cutesy.

Now let me give you some background here. I had decided to take care of my body after joining a new office. Although, I have a sexy body with curves at the right places. I still have some fat at a few places like my tummy, thighs and hips.

My friend Hosanna's husband is a personal trainer. He teaches yoga and gives fitness training individually to clients at their home. My friend Hosanna, is a beautiful woman and super vibrant and lively woman.

She is talkative and is an adventurous, bold woman. She's such a cocktease, just like me. She always wears revealing clothes and never misses a chance to show off her sexy body teasing the male fraternity no matter what age group they belong to.

Her husband Nathan, is very fit and healthy, with a super sense of humor and a big flirt by nature. He has short military cut hair, his body is totally hairless, he's 6 foot tall, and lean with a 6% body fat. He seems to be nerdy, and knows many things too. He always has a cool laid back attitude like the boy-next-door kind of vibes.

One day, I asked Hosanna about hiring a personal fitness trainer from a nearby Gym. So instantly she said "Why from a GYM when you can consult with my husband, Nathan?". I spoke with Nathan and explained my fitness goals. He gave a few pointers which I had found very useful and relevant to my fitness and lifestyle.

Understanding his training skills and in-depth knowledge on training and fitness, I was keen on training with him. He was more than happy to train me as well and said we could start next week.

Now coming back to this day...I had forgotten this was our agreed training day and I was not ready for the workout nor lust clearly visible in Nathan's eyes and facial expressions. Yet here he was inside my house staring at my assets without any shame.

As the tea was done, I got two cups of tea for us and we sat opposite to each other in the drawing room. I had crossed my legs but still my t-shirt was too short to cover my thighs and his eyes were roaming over my legs and my jiggling boobs every chance he could. He started complimenting my figure which made me blush.

I had to apologize, "Sorry Nathan, I actually forgot we were starting today. I'm so embarrassed"

He was cool, "No worries, Jina. I kind of figured, otherwise, how would I be the luckiest man to train a beautiful woman in such sexy gym clothes?" which made me blush even more.

I asked him to wait a few minutes while I changed. I went to my bedroom walking seductively, shaking my ass to get his attention. As you know women have a mental eye which helps discern movements behind us.

I felt Nathan's eyes on my ass, until I got into my bedroom. You know what...This incident made me so excited, I started getting wet and it sent shivers down my entire body. I lifted my shirt from my head and stood there in panties in front of the mirror, admiring my firm boobs, slim waist and nice round ass.

Chapter 2

I got my gray sports bra from the lingerie drawer, new white shorts, white Tshirt, and got dressed. I was extra enthusiastic about the situation and the presence of a lusty admirer. Maybe I was too horny and needy as well.

We started the session with 10 minutes of Anulom Vilom Pranayam meditation. Then we started stretching exercises and while he helped me stretch his touch kept making my pussy tingle. I felt excited and aroused.

[Note- For those who do not know, pranayama with anulom and vilom, that is a breathing exercise in Yoga which helps us have a sound mind, healthy body, control blood pressure, blood sugar, anxiety, and many other health benefits in an easier and relaxing way.]

He lifted my feet and stretched both my legs wide all the way to the back of my head. I was laid on the yoga mat and he twisted my body from hips to the right and to the left side. His strong hands touching my body, kept me in a constant mood of excitement.

Stretching was becoming easier, the more he put his body weight on me, the more his arms kept accidentally brushing over my boobs making my nipples erect and hard. At one point he even placed his palm over my nipples, when I was already so aroused, my nipples were showing through my top.

He continued touching and pressing my nipples and pushing over my boobs in the pretext of stretches, often looking at my eyes for my reaction. I felt weak in his arms and let him take control of my body as he pleased. He groped me when he stretched me from behind and I felt my pussy throbbing for more.

"Are you feeling relaxed?...Do you feel the effect?" He kept asking repeatedly.

Nathan kept asking gently and waited for me to respond but continued working up on my thighs and body. He never stopped or hesitated in touching my body intensely throughout all my sensitive areas.

When he stretched my thighs he held them strongly and widened them to stretch my inner muscles. His hands held my inner thighs in a firm grip pushing his palms closer, until I felt his big palms rubbing against my pussy. I felt a sudden sensation and quietly moaned in pleasure.

He continued rubbing my inner thighs really close to my pussy and I closed my eyes enjoying every stroke with his hands. It was relaxing and an arousing feeling, his fingers accidently placed on my clit making my pussy drip all over my white shorts.

His eyes stared at my wetness and we both knew what we wanted but never indulged beyond that. I didn't want my relationship with Hosanna and him to go bad, from here. He was not clear of what he was expecting either. We craved each other's body but controlled our desires for now.

Once, he stood behind me, he held my waist with his strong hands and bent my body from waist down. Immediately, I felt his erection on my ass. Honestly at first I thought of stopping him but in my mind- I liked his strong hold on my waist and his erection on my ass as his hands started moving towards my chest pressing my boobs firmly.

I felt a wave of pleasure on my clit and my new white shorts were drenched. His hands kept pressing my back down towards his erection to bend and ease my spine. My instant reaction was to slightly push and rub my ass back to feel his hard thick cock.

I was not able to see his reaction and unable to make eye contact after my bold move. Then we did some aerobic exercises with music which helped me cool down from the stretching exercises and the arousal from it. His eyes kept gazing at my wet crotch and bouncing boobs with every count.

Nathan was not ashamed or hesitant in any way, making me feel comfortable knowing how horny he made me. He had no guilt staring at me up and down. Then he left for the day. I sighed with some relief and some excited moments etched into my memories.

This worked and went on the same way for a few days. We both knew what was happening between us but we both were in a constant state of denial. When our eyes met it was for a longer period than straight glances or shy glaring.

We started touching each other more than usual. Before or after exercises, we would start chatting for longer periods of time and feel the chemistry between us. I started noticing that he was in a constant state of hardness around me.

Let me tell you it's a beautiful sight to look at. His huge bulge can be seen in his short or track pants whatever was the flavor of the day. I have to suppress my urge not to touch or squeeze his huge erection.

Chapter 3

One day, it was raining very heavily. I was laying in bed thinking about Nathan and debating whether I should go through with this or not. My mind and heart were going in different directions.

My mind was telling me "He is your friend's husband" and the heart was saying "Go with your desires". It was evident that he was ready and longing for the same. To be honest, it was thrilling and adventurous cheating on my friend and flirting with her husband. Giving into my desires and not thinking morally.

I thought he would not come today due to very heavy rain. Yet I thought of wearing a bra inside if at all he comes, I need to be ready to do some exercises. I wore a red bra and red panties inside a white thin tee and started doing my chores.

While working up on cleaning a few things, I thought it would be better if he did not come today considering the weather and mood. Today would be the day it is going to happen if he turns up here.

So it's better he doesn't come and we don't cross any of our boundaries. Both of us would not be able to control our desires. Yet my heart anticipated his presence and my pussy throbbed thinking of what would happen.

If I say which type of man I like i.e. A rough and tough, strong hairy man, who can take control of my body, and makes me his slut. A man that fucks me hard, talks dirty to me, and treats me like his whore.

Nathan is the exact opposite of the man I like and wish for. But he was available. He's a gentle man who would make it more sensual than erotic to my liking.

Then the doorbell rang and I rushed to open the door eagerly looking for his arrival. There he was standing totally drenched in the rain. His clothes were wet. Water dripped from his body. I just stared at the most beautiful sight.

He said smilingly, "Jina... Will you allow me to come inside?"

I said "Yes, please come inside." Both of us knew exactly what each other meant.

He was so wet so I told him to remove his T-shirt and said I got one for you to wear. He removed his shirt and was standing there in his shorts. Flat stomach, strong hands, wide shoulders, narrow waist and big chest. He was looking like a Greek God.

His huge bulge was seen through his shorts. Smooth and strong thighs and long legs. My Godddddd! Wetness overload! I was soooooooooo wet and thought he must be aware of my pussy juice fragrance as I myself felt it dripping down.

Our eyes met and he signaled through his eyes to get closer to him. His stare with his magnetic eyes were luring me in. I walked toward him and we never broke eye contact. I put my hand on his strong hairless clean shaven chest. My finger was playing with his nipple.

Nathan held me in his arms and bent down to kiss my lips. His tongue soon was playing with my tongue in my mouth. His strong hands squeezed my ass, keeping my body glued to his. I felt his hard bulge at my crotch. His hands released my ass and he slowly slid them up my shirt fondling my boobs.

My hands were squeezing his ass pulling him toward me to continue rubbing his hard bulge against my wet crotch. He knew what I was doing and took my hand and guided it down so I could feel his rock hard cock through his shorts. I held his hard cock for the first time. So hard, so big and thick was my first reaction.

My hand moved, measuring his long hard cock and squeezing it as his hold on my body got tighter. His rough hands touched me all over as my skin tingled, making me wet and horny.

Chapter 4

He whispered in my ears, "Do you like what you are holding?"

I tilted my head and said "yes" by gesture.

He again asked seductively over my ears, "You wanna see it, Jina?." he asked.

Again I whispered "yes."

He instantly dropped his shorts and his big cock was showing through his white briefs. My eyes pleaded with him to remove the brief too and he obliged. There it was, his huge cock standing firm pointing towards me, without any pubic hair. I grabbed the shaft with my hands and started rubbing it while I looked into his eyes.

He again whispered in a seductive tone, "Would you like to taste it, Jina?"

I eagerly replied "yes."

He put his strong hands on my shoulders and pushed me down on my knees. I was just looking at his beautiful majestic cock, shining. Big juice head glistening with pre-cum and big balls hanging below it. I licked the entire girth and length of his hard cock making it wet and slippery.

Then I tightly squeezed his wet cock to lick and suck his balls too, tea bagging them. His cock was throbbing with pleasure as I kissed the head of his cock softly before showing him I can take it all the way down my throat. His hands moved to my head, caressing my hair, while I continued sucking his cock.

I looked up and saw him closing his eyes, moaning in pleasure. I kissed his entire length and I blew on his cock, teasing him. His hold on my head got tighter bringing my mouth closer to fuck my throat.

There I was teasing him, licking again and again, getting him excited, running my fingers over his balls. Meanwhile with the other hand squeezing his ass. He leaned his head back feeling the sensation building up within his hard cock. I was being a cock tease like always but I was his whore, on my knees ready to obey my master.

Nathan pleaded to put his cock back in my mouth so I swallowed it down my throat again. I took his cock out of my mouth and started licking his inner thighs and his pubic area. I stroked his cock with my hand, moved my finger lightly over his entire cock and he was feeling the excitement throughout his body.

I put pressure below the head of his cock. He pleaded, "Baby, please stop teasing my cock and put it back in your mouth."

I looked into his eyes and shoved his cock in my mouth. I started sucking his cock harder and faster, making him moan with pleasure. It went deep into the bottom of my throat. I sucked his big cock deep, up and down with my wet mouth, letting the saliva drip down his shaft.

My lips locked around his shaft tightly and got the entire length of his pulsating cock in and out of my mouth and I got hold of his balls squeezing them gently as I sucked his shaft harder.

Sucking became faster and erotic and so was his breathing. His hold became tighter on my head as he was fucking my mouth thrusting his ass forward and getting deep inside my throat. I was also getting into the rhythm. It felt so beautiful and exciting that the juices from my pussy flowed out of my labia.

I felt my panties and they were totally soaked. I started to slow down since I didn't know how much longer he could take before busting his load in my mouth. I didn't want to just satisfy him with my mouth, I wanted to feel his beautiful hard cock deep in my stomach. I wanted him to fuck the way a little slut like me deserves to be fucked.

I took his cock out of my mouth and started licking it, kissing it, blowing gently on it. He begged me to keep sucking it until he could explode in my mouth. He was so weak at this point, I owned him with my mouth and he would do anything for pleasure now.

I stood up and whispered in his ear "please Nathan, make love to me. I can't wait."

I lifted my T- shirt and removed it, then stood there in my red satin bra and panties. He smiled and lifted me off the floor in his arms and got me to my bedroom. He put me down to the floor on my feet, as I stood up in front of the mirror. He stood behind me, rubbing his cock on my ass.

He was kissing my shoulders on the strap of my bra. Kissing on my neck, biting on my neck. I adjusted my panties from the back to feel his skin over mine. He pulled down the strap of my bra from my shoulder and kissed me on the shoulders.

Now he was teasing me with his fingers playing with my nipples over the red satin fabric. His fingers moved onto my clothed boobs. He lifted both of my hands and licked my clean shaven armpits on both arms alternatively.

He unhooked my bra and removed it making my perky boobs pop out free for his viewing, playing and pleasuring. He fondled my boobs and he turned me onto his side holding me tighter within his arms... my body was melting and gushing out the love portions out my pussy.

My soft boobs pressed onto his hard chest. He took my boobs in his hand and squeezed them slightly. He was very tender throughout. Honestly saying I like him to be rough, but he was not that type. I wanted him to abuse my body but there he was sensually pleasing me.

He slowly got his hands inside my panties below my back and touched my bare ass and squeezed them. His one hand went to the front and got inside my panties and his fingers felt my wetness, I was shy and ashamed of my lust at that moment.

He smiled and whispered into my ears "Are you ready for me, baby?"

I said "yes, make love to me now."

He removed my panties and I jumped into bed laying back with my legs open. I was awestruck looking at his sexy hot body enticing me to cross all borders and cheat on my friend repeatedly. I never thought of anything at that moment.

So did Nathan. He soon got on top of me. His cock brushed my thighs. He kissed me on my lips. He kissed me on my cheeks and bit lightly over my ears. He kissed hard on my neck all the while fondling, caressing my boobs.

He slowly moved down, kissing my boobs alternatively. Biting on my nipples and his hand caressing my thighs. Fingers roamed on my waxed pubic area. I was moaning and breathing heavily. He got down further and got his head between my thighs and licked my inner thighs while his fingers explored my pussy.

He kissed my pussy lips and pressed his tongue on my erect clit. He sucked my clit between his lips, he tongued my wet pussy exploring every inch. His tongue going in and out of my clenching hole wanting his hard cock inside me.

His tongue circled the insides. His hands squeezed my ass cheeks open and then his fingers rubbed my ass hole. Making me squirm in bed. I pleaded with him to fuck me. He nodded his head and entered into my throbbing wet pussy slowly taking his time opening my hole.

I moaned and shouted "oh godddddddddddddddddddddddd,."

I was so sensitive by this time that I released my first juices moaning loudly, just with a few strokes. Feeling his big hard cock deep inside me. His cock was ripping my tight pussy open. But he didn't stop. He had started thrusting harder while holding my ass cheeks open to get deeper inside. I was in heaven!

I was breathing heavily after I came but he got into a rhythm and his strokes became faster and faster. I arched my ass to get him deep inside me. We soon got aligned with each other's strokes and weak spots. I was getting the hard fuck I craved from him for so long. I was so aroused and ready to cum again.

Nathan was totally lost into fucking me, no other foreplay just getting deep inside and out as his hips swayed in equal intervals grinding into me and fucking me deeper. I yelped in pain when he hit the spot. I was so sensitive that with a few more hard strokes I came again as he kept pounding me, and making me have multiple orgasms.

12