That Rainy Day 💘

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing became heavier, his thrust faster and I felt he was about to climax. I was over stimulated and highly sensitive by this time with my juices lubricating his hard cock. I had started tightening my pussy, squeezing his cock tight with my pussy lips.

I was so weak by now but he kept fucking me hard making me go crazy. My entire body was under his control. And my pussy at his mercy. My clenching hole was in control of his throbbing cock. I could feel his balls heavier than before and his veins popping inside my love hole. He was reaching his orgasm with me, I could feel that.

"Jina, aaghh, honeyyy... aaghh, I'm cumming, agghh." He grunted

His hands squeezed my boobs and twisted my nipples harder. He released an animalistic moan as he got closer to climax. I was thrilled I could make him so weak with my tight wet pussy. Then he licked his finger and started rubbing my clit, asking me to cum on his big cock. Soon we both cum together breathing erotically in euphoria.

Nathan kept releasing ropes of thick cum inside my warm wet pussy and I felt ecstatic not thinking about the consequences. He probably was too unaware of what the future holds for us. He plopped over my boobs, and we both were breathing heavily as we both tried catching our breath.

He kept kissing my boobs and stroking my nipples as his cum was gushing out of my pussy and dripping down my thighs. We slept for about an hour until he was well rested and ready to leave. We didn't have any regrets or after thoughts of our sinful sexcapade.

He then got out of the bed, put his clothes on, and kissed me. We didn't discuss anything but wanted to keep things open for the future. He kissed me goodbye and left with a smile on his flushed face that easily showed he just had an orgasm.

That rainy day, that unholy situation, our lustful souls, our horny minds, were all pleased at once with us crossing all the limitations and inhibitions. Not regretting any of it made us sinful? We actually didn't think about it at all. It was really a beautiful morning for both of us giving into our carnal desires.

♤♡◇♧

12