That’s Disgusting

Story Info
An embarrassing moment and an interested Grandma.
5.7k words
4.62
85.6k
113
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
520 Followers

"Oh my God, that's disgusting!"

I snapped awake as my sister's voice echoed through the truck. It was about ten at night, Mom was driving, my Grandma was in the passenger seat, and Beth and I were in the back. We had gotten up that morning and were driving from Austin to Las Vegas to watch my aunt Cecilia get married. My truck was the biggest vehicle any of us had that not only had room for us, but for our luggage also. I drove the better part of the day, then Beth, and finally Mom said she'd drive overnight so we didn't have to rent a room. I didn't mind since I'd slept in the back seats before, but what woke me, and cause Mom to swerve along the interstate was my sister's screech.

I looked around to find her with her travel light on staring at me. Apparently, she'd been reading when she saw something that allowed her to overreact.

"Beth, unless someone's dying back there, there is no reason to scream like that," Mom said.

"I can't help it," she said as she stared at me in shock and revulsion.

Grandma, who had been asleep in the passenger's seat, had turned on the overhead light and was looking back with a grin on her face. I wiped my mouth thinking I'd been drooling, but they weren't looking that high up, they were looking down.

"Beth, stop overreacting," Grandma said, "It's just a hard cock."

"Mom," my mother said from the driver's seat, "don't say that."

"Say what? Hard cock? Why not? That's what Alex has, a hard cock."

"Dear God, Mother, you don't have to be so vulgar."

"What would you like me to say, dear?"

"If you must say anything, say penis."

"Hard penis," Grandma said thoughtfully before smirking at me, "doesn't have the same ring to it. Nope, sounds like one of those PSAs from the fifties and sixties." Grandma lowered her voice mimicking a stuffy old man, "See, Suzy, Bobby got a hard penis because he's got a bad case of Erection. He got that way because he hates his parents, his school, his country, and God. Side effects of an Erection include the urge to slide a hard penis into something wet and velvety, also mouth-watering and panty wetting in women."

Grandma kept smirking while I laughed and Mom frowned. "Ew, why would anyone want something like that near them," my sister asked.

"Wow, what have you been teaching this girl about sex?"

"I'm sorry I taught my children about abstinence instead of encouraging them to get pregnant and have children before they were out of high school."

"You act like I lined the boys up outside of your room."

"You might as well have with all that talk about how good sex feels, what did you expect me to do?"

"Have some common sense. Yes, I didn't lie to you about sex, but I remember telling you that you could abstain if you wanted or you could use protection if you didn't want to wait. I even offered to get you on birth control, but no, you didn't want anyone to think you were a slut. Guess having the twins showed them, huh?" Grandma looked back at us, "Alex, an erection is a natural thing and you shouldn't get embarrassed for getting them. Beth, an erection is a natural thing and you shouldn't feel disgusted because it gets you excited. Would you want a boy to see you get wet and yell, 'Ew, that's disgusting'?"

"Mom, don't tell the twins that."

"Liza, are you seriously telling me that your twenty-five-year-old twins can't be told their bodies aren't disgusting? Do you want Alex to feel ashamed every time he gets hard? And all you're doing for Beth is making sure she never has a normal sex life with that 'my flower is precious' bullshit."

"Are you saying I shouldn't wait for marriage to have sex," Beth asked.

"Yes," Mom yelled looking into the mirror.

Grandma rolled her eyes, "You just drive. Beth, if you want to save your virginity for marriage then that's what you should do, but don't do it because you were told that sex is something to fear. Do it because you found someone you love and trust. Not someone who's so horny they asked you to marry them for a piece of ass."

"Mom!"

"Well, that's what happened to me and I had to wait until your father died before I found out what good dick was. I mean, I loved him like no one else, but dear God that man only knew how to cram it in and out before he came and went to sleep. Thank goodness he accidentally stuck it in my ass during our first year otherwise I would've had thirty years of just missionary sex."

"Mom!!"

"What? You don't think I should've enjoyed sex? Besides, if he hadn't liked anal so much you'd have a whole liter of siblings instead of just a sister. Yes, he was an in-and-out guy, but he was hard all the time. There were times when I feared our family vacations because I knew he'd want to have his cock in me at every opportunity. There were so many times I begged to suck his dick just to save my ass so much use, but he just wouldn't have it."

"Grandpa didn't like getting his cock sucked?"

"Alex!! Do not encourage your Grandma. Mom, stop talking about your sex life with the kids."

"Twenty-five-year-old adults, and no, Alex, he thought it wasn't proper to stick his cock in the mouth of the mother of his children. Look at me, Alex. Am I so gross that you wouldn't let me suck your cock?"

Holy shit, I thought, did Grandma just ask if she could suck my cock? Am I living in the Twilight Zone? Grandma's smile told me she was serious and I began to wonder how far she'd take this conversation.

I love my Grandma, and even though I couldn't see Grandma behind the passenger seat, all of my friends call her a GILF. Not only would she talk sex to anyone who'd listen, but she was smoking hot for a woman who recently turned sixty.

She was five-five, barely a hundred and ten pounds, and all of that was in her breasts and ass. She moisturized like she'd die if she didn't which made her skin incredibly soft and she loved wearing tight revealing outfits that drove Mom insane, especially when she wore her bikini.

It didn't help Mom's opinion of her Mother that when Grandpa died, Grandma got heavily into yoga and exercise which turned her from a plump granny into a platinum blonde taut body GILF. Then she used some of the inheritance to buy herself what Mom liked to call 'Store Boughts'. I nor my friends nor honestly any other hetero guy on the planet cared that her implants weren't real especially when they were barely covered in her bikini top. Her bikini bottoms were also a source of contention for Mom as Grandma discovered waxing and started wearing a tiny G-String which made our house the place to be on warm days.

"Everyone of my friends thinks of you as a GILF and would love to blow down your throat. Especially if they got to see your breasts."

"They're D cups, dear, and what's a GILF?"

I smiled, "A Grandma I'd Like to Fuck."

"Oh my God, Mother, don't tell Alex your cup size, and Alex, don't tell your Grandma that she's a GILF."

"Bite your tongue, he can call me a GILF anytime he wants, and I told you I'd help get you an upgrade from those B cups of yours if you want."

"I'm a natural C cup thank you very much, and I just don't think it's right that he talk to you like that."

"I'm sure he's just playing," I wasn't, and she knew it, but I wasn't going to contradict her, "and even if he wasn't I take it as a compliment that young men as handsome as Alex wants an old broad like me." She winked at me, "If all those young men can all fill a pair of shorts like you, I'd love to meet them."

"Mom!! Don't tell Alex he can fill a pair of shorts."

"Oh my God, Liza, you have to calm down or you're going to have a heart attack. Are you really going to sit there and tell me you don't love all them athletic boys drooling over you?"

"Mom," Mom laughed embarrassed, "I doubt even one of them boys look at me and drool."

"Alex?"

I smiled. Mom was a spitting image of Grandma, a bit younger, but damn near a twin. She was a bit taller, almost my height, with warm chestnut hair and natural C cup breasts. Her stomach wasn't as taut as Grandma's, and her ass was a little bigger. She looked like a hot, thick, soccer Mom.

"Sorry, Mom, you're a MILF and all my friends wanna fuck you too."

She was so stunned to hear a bunch of twenty-something college boys wanted to have sex with her that even in the dim light of the overhead we could see her turning red.

"Don't worry, dear, we're all adults here, we can have adult conversations. Right, kids?"

"Hell yeah," I said enthusiastically.

"Beth?"

"I'm still confused about something." Grandma looked at her expectantly and she said, "I don't get why Grandpa was ok putting his..."

"Cock, dear," Grandma said.

"Cock," Beth whispered before returning to her normal volume. "I don't understand why he was alright putting it in your butt, but not in your mouth."

Grandma laughed, "Well, I wasn't kissing the girls with my asshole, was I?"

"Mom, now that is disgusting."

"Fine, but my point is, Grandpa thought it wasn't proper for me to suck his cock and then kiss the girls, or him, so he didn't do it, at least not with me."

"I still don't believe Dad ever cheated on you."

"I'm not saying he wasn't a good man, but all those penicillin shots he told me I had to get wasn't because I sat on the wrong toilets. Thank God he only brought home stuff that could be taken care of with a shot."

"That's another reason why penises are disgusting," Beth said, "You never know which ones are clean."

Again, Grandma rolled her eyes, "You have to use your best judgment, Beth. For example, what if you found a guy like Alex? Would you think he's not clean?"

"I wouldn't know because he's my brother and that's--"

"I know, disgusting. Beth, I really want you to stop hiding behind that little girl wall you've built up and think about what I'm saying. Do you think Alex has any diseases?"

She pouted for a moment and then shook her head. "No, I guess not, but that's because he's a virgin too."

I looked out the window on that one and I could see Grandma's eyebrow raise as I did. "Alex, is that true?"

"Of course, it is, Mother. Alex is a good boy."

"Alex still has a hard cock in his lap and trust me, if these little girls like Beth won't take advantage of that situation, I guarantee an older woman would. So, spill it Alex, who're you fucking?"

I gave her a half-grin, "Mrs. Claiborne and Professor Asher."

"The math professor," Beth asked wide-eyed. "She's Mom's age."

"And Edna's my age," Grandma said. "Do you just not like girls your own age?"

I laughed. "I do, but it's like you said, they're kind of like..." I glanced at Beth who slapped me, "Sorry, but all the girls at school are like you, they don't want to do anything because they're grossed out by everything. They say it's too thick and it hurts."

Grandma's face scrunched, "How big are you?"

"Mom," Mom admonished.

"Liza, if you don't stop Mom'ing me, I'm going to change my name. Now, hush. Alex?"

"About six and a half long, and I'm not sure how thick I am, but it must be big because until I started sleeping with older women all I got were complaints."

Mom snorted and Grandma's smile got bigger. "Yeah, your Mom understands. Wanna tell them why sweetheart?"

Mom sighed. "I can't believe I'm telling my children this, but, Alex, you're too big for young women because they don't have experience with men like you yet so they're still very tight. Older women on the hand have lived and have been stretched out a little so they're more comfortable with thicker... men."

"Basically, what your mother is saying is you were built for women like us."

Mom said oh my God while Grandma leered and laughed. Beth pouted, "So I have to settle for little dick guys? That sucks."

Grandma shook her head, "Make up your mind, Beth, are you grossed out by them, or are you wanting a big one."

Beth turned as red as Mom as she said, "Fine, I say gross and disgusting because that's what I'm supposed to say, but anytime I see a guy's bulge my panties flood. I feel so humiliated."

Grandma put reached back and patted Beth's arm, "It's okay, baby. Just like your brother's hard cock, a wet pussy isn't something to be ashamed of, it's something to be enjoyed. Alex, what's the best thing about an excited woman?"

"How wet she gets, I love feeling her gush on my face."

"You go down," Beth asked surprised. "You don't find it...," she lowered her voice, "nasty?"

I shook my head, "Pussy is the best tasting thing I've ever put in my mouth."

"Good man," Grandma said smiling at me. "So, what does Edna taste like?" Mom opened her mouth and Grandma said, "I know, I know, 'Mom!!' Can we get past your shock and dismay at this conversation? I mean, we're driving down a long dark desert highway in the middle of the night. Vegas rules apply."

"Vegas rules," Beth asked.

I laughed, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

I held out my fist for Grandma to bump, which she did. "Okay, so tell us, what's Edna taste like?"

"A little like strawberries."

"Strawberries?"

"Well, she said she's gone through the change and needs to use lube for whatever we do." I shrugged, "She knows I like strawberries and got a tube of flavored lube. It's a good substitute for the natural wetness she lost."

"And you like it?" I nodded. "Which brand does Edna use?"

"I know what it looks like, but I don't know the name. I can show you if you want."

"Good, then you can tell me what if it tastes right."

"Mother!"

"I meant the lube, what did you think I meant," Grandma said winking at me and Beth.

We laughed and Mom started lecturing Grandma about how incest was wrong and that she shouldn't even tease about having a sexual affair with me. I reached up and flipped the overhead off as she didn't show any signs of slowing her rant. All three of us had been through one of her lectures. I leaned back and tried to go back to sleep when my phone buzzed.

*Has it gone down yet?*

I looked at Beth and could see her face in the light of her own phone. I flipped my phone over to show her the tent still in my shorts.

Buzz. *Does that happen a lot?*

*All the time,* I replied hearing her own phone buzz.

*Will it go down on its own?*

"Eventually, but usually I don't give him that much time.*

She looked at me and I made a jerk-off motion, she snorted. Grandma's head turned back toward us, but in the darkness, I couldn't see her expression.

*Sorry, I didn't mean to cause all of this.*

*It's fine, besides I love talking about sex. How're you dealing with all of this?*

*I'm good, it's not like I haven't played around before, but you know how Mom is. If she thinks I've messed around with boys and their parts, she'd flip out.*

*I knew you were a dirty slut.*

I flipped the phone to show the grin on my face when her head snapped up. Her phone shined a light on her hand as she gave me the bird. I laughed silently.

*Kiss my ass, I'm not a slut. I haven't even touched a real penis before.*

*You just said you messed with boy parts. How have you never touched a cock before?*

*Well, over the pants kind of stuff but that doesn't count. Especially, since boys don't like touching me.*

I was confused. My twin sister looked like a younger version of my Mom and Grandma. Her lithe little body was taut like Grandma with chestnut hair like Mom. Like the rest of her body, her breasts and ass were smaller than the other women, but even so, she wasn't ugly. Like with Mom and Grandma, all my friends wanted to fuck her so for her to say guys didn't like to touch her was not what I would have expected her to say.

*I'm calling bullshit on that. If you weren't my sister, I'd be wanting to touch you all the time.*

*Whatever, perv, but it's true. Every guy I've ever been with gets so far then they just stop. I don't know why.*

*Maybe you've got a smelly crotch.*

I got another phone lit bird and quietly laughed again. *I wash every day, my kitty cat doesn't smell.*

*Easy for you to say, too bad you can't prove it.*

*I can prove it, but you'd tell on me.*

*No, I won't.*

*Swear?*

I lit my face and nodded. As I watched, Beth slid her hands up her skirt and pulled her panties off before handing them to me. My eyes were wide as she put the material in my hand.

*Go ahead, tell me I smell.*

For a long moment, I thought about why her panties were damp and knew I wasn't the only one who had gotten excited by our conversation. I flipped the phone light to my face so she could watch me. I stared into her eyes as I brought the pungent fabric to my nose and drew in a deep breath. I don't know what idiotic boys she was hanging out with, but I could guarantee her odor wasn't the problem. My tongue shot out quickly tasting my sister's flavor.

*Oh my God, did you just lick my panties?!*

*Did you just lick your sister's panties,* the new text from Grandma read.

I looked toward the front to see Grandma's shadowy head looking back at me. I glance at Mom, she seemed pissed off which meant she'd ignore us for a little bit. I tilted my phone's light toward the front and we could see Grandma smirking. I turned the phone to Beth and let her read. She snatched the panties out of my hand.

Group text to Grandma and Beth. *Beth said boys didn't like to touch her and I asked if it was because of her smelly crotch.*

*And,* Grandma asked as she leaned back in her seat pretending to scroll through her social media.

Beth looked at me and I smiled, *If I ever found a woman who smelled that good and tasted that amazing, my face wouldn't ever leave her cunt."

Grandma snorted her laughter as Beth slapped me. *Don't call my kitty cat a cunt, that's rude. And thank you but that still doesn't tell me why they stopped wanting to date me.*

*Boys are dumbasses. Sorry, Alex.*

*Why do you think I like older women? They love dumbass young boys.*

Grandma gave a bark of laughter which caused Mom to look around. *Yes, we do, dear. The younger and dumber the better. Beth, young men only want one thing when it comes to young women and they get petulant when they don't get it.*

*Pussy,* I added and Grandma nodded.

*Most of the time, if they'd let the women take the lead, they'd get more pussy than they'd know what to do with.*

*I don't know about that,* I replied. *The professor and Mrs. Claiborne enjoy it when I take charge.*

*That's older women, but younger women want to feel safe.*

*Well, I'm tired of feeling myself,* Beth texted.

*Then feel Alex. You trust him and Lord knows he'd love to be touched right now.*

If they could've seen my face, they would've seen my eyebrows disappear into my hairline I was so shocked at her message. Beth felt the same way.

*YOU WANT ME TO TOUCH MY BROTHER'S COCK?!*

*Sure, why not?*

*It's incest, that's why!*

*True, but he's someone you trust, you know you love him, and no one will ever know. Vegas rules.*

To me, that sounded like a pretty flimsy excuse, but I saw Beth look toward me. *Alex doesn't even want me to touch him.*

*I'm game, as long as I get to touch you back.*

*You want to touch me?*

My hand slid across the seat between us until I was reaching out to her leg. I didn't touch her but waited to see if she wanted to continue. Her leg shifted so that my hand could rest on her knee. She gave a little gasp.

"Everything alright back there?"

"Yes, Mom, just trying to get comfortable," Beth replied.

"Oh. I'm stopping for gas in about ten miles so we can all get out and stretch a little."

At the speed we were going, ten miles would be less than ten minutes. I took Beth's hand pulling it toward me, but when I put it on my leg she held it there not moving. I pulled her wrist a little, not enough to force her, but enough to let her know I was willing. Her fingers slid up my leg and I could feel her less than an inch from my balls when she stopped. Finally, she shook her head and returned her arm to her side of the seat.

Gorwin
Gorwin
520 Followers
12