That’s Disgusting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I can't, it's too wrong. I'm sorry.*

*Nothing to be sorry about, I understand,* I replied.

*Do you hate me now?*

I laughed, *I could never hate you. Just remember, I'm here for whatever you need.*

*What about me,* Grandma asked.

*Yeah, I'm here for whatever you need, too.*

*Remember you said that dear.*

I chuckled and thought about anything else besides almost getting to finger my pretty little sister. By the time Mom pulled into a fuel bay I was decent enough that the tent in my basketball shorts was gone leaving behind just a bulge. We went into the store to use the restroom, and got some more snacks and drinks, as Mom paid for the gas, I went back out to the truck to start fueling up.

I got a couple of smiles from the older women in the big truck stop and smiled back. I'm not conceited but I'm young, athletic, and five-seven, I'm like catnip to older women. When I told Mom, Grandma, and Beth about the two women I was sleeping with, I lied. Since turning eighteen I'd become a man-whore for any older woman who'd let me fuck them. There wasn't a single woman in the neighborhood and a few who weren't single, that I didn't have my dick in. Hell, I started my 'Handyman' services so I'd have a reasonable excuse to be at their houses so much. They'd call me, set an appointment and I'd go over, service their house and then service them.

"So, what are you smiling about," Grandma asked as the others got back in the truck.

"Just thinking what a good life I've got."

"I bet, especially seeing as how you've been fucking ever available hole on the block."

"What?" Was Grandma a psychic?

She laughed, "You know, it took me a little while to figure it out, but after you said you were fucking Edna, I figured it out. Edna's nice and all, but she's a notorious gossip, and for the last few years she's been telling me she was paying for some eye candy to come over and keep the pipes clean, but never would tell me who it was. From what I've gathered, the other women in the neighborhood allude to the same thing when we play cards, but no one would tell me who it was, until now. So, you're the neighborhood eye candy, huh?"

I looked at Mom in the driver's seat talking to Beth and nodded. "Don't tell Mom."

I was stunned when I felt Grandma's hand on my dick. "I want to be added to the client list."

I looked down into Grandma's eyes and smiled. "I'm sure we can work something out."

The pump kicked off and she went to get back in the truck as I finished. I wasn't completely surprised when I got back in to find Beth and Grandma had switched places.

"Hope you don't mind you're old Granny sitting back here with you. This bench is big enough for me to lay on, that is if you don't mind me using your... leg as a pillow."

The not-so-subtle hint wasn't lost on me but seemed to go right over Mom's head.

"Good, everyone should go to sleep and when you wake up, we'll be in Vegas."

We rearranged a few things and by the time Mom was back on the interstate, Grandma was grinning and ready to lie down. I was already hard again just thinking about what was to come.

*Pull your shorts off.*

I looked at Grandma as she motioned for me to follow her instructions. I also saw Beth look back and realized Grandma sent her text to the group text.

*What're you doing?!*

*Beth, dear, you didn't want to play with your brother and that's fine, but I haven't had cock in over a year. That's about to change.*

*But that's incest.*

*Alex, you have a problem with your Grandma sucking your cock as you play with her titties?*

I thought for a quick second and then pushed my shorts down to my ankles. I held my phone light up to show my hard cock.

"Oh my God, that looks so good," Grandma said out loud causing Beth to look around and gasp.

"What's that Mom?"

"I was saying lying down back here is going to feel so good. On my back. Just what I need after sitting up so long, feels like a year since I've gotten the chance to lie down."

"Well, I'm sure Alex won't mind at all, right Alex?"

"I can't wait."

"And no more issues? We'd hate to embarrass Mom with... well, you know."

"Don't worry, Liza, I'm old enough to know what to do if Alex gets an erection."

I heard Mom groan at her own mother for not acting like she thought a mother should act and I smiled. Then I bit my lip as her sixty-year-old hand reached across the seat and grabbed her grandson's cock. Unlike Edna's dry rough hand, thanks to Grandma's moisturizing routine her hand was like smooth silk as she softly caressed my sensitive skin.

*OH MY GOD, GRANDMA, YOU'RE JACKING OFF ALEX!*

Grandma smiled at her granddaughter as she put her head into my lap and looked at Beth as she licked the tip. I grabbed the back of the bench seat and squeezed it tight. Grandma grabbed my hand and put it on her hip before pulling her shirt up a little. I didn't hesitate as my hand slid up her warm skin making my way to her breast. As she treated my cock like an ice cream cone, I happily manhandled her bra-covered Store Bought.

Grandma quickly learned if she hit the right spot I squeezed harder. Even though she was my Grandma, my cock decided she wasn't moving fast enough. My free hand, working with my teased erection, slid through Grandma's blonde hair until I had a nice handful twisted through my fingers and pushed her down onto me. I slid my hand under her bra as I entered her mouth. Both Grandma and I moaned. Grandma as I tweaked her nipple and me as her lips closed and her moan vibrated through my cock.

"Is everything alright back there," Mom asked.

"Uh, yeah, just trying to get comfortable," I called out.

"Mom, what about you?"

"I'm fine, Liza," Grandma snapped at her.

"Mom, you don't have to be so snippy."

"Okay," she said as she sucked me back into her warm wet mouth.

I leaned toward the center of the bench seat grabbing Grandma's pants button. Grandma caught the hint as I struggled to get to her warm yummy center.

"Fuck this," she said as she sat up. I thought she was pissed off and decided to stop, but it was the exact opposite. "Liza darling, Alex and I are about to get naked back here and I'd recommend you don't turn around."

"What?! I don't know what's happening back there but I absolutely forbid whatever it is."

I flipped the overhead on above the backseat and watched as Grandma stripped her shirt and tossed it into the front seat.

"Mother, I'm serious, you will not have sex with my son in this truck!"

"Sorry, Mom, my truck my rules and if Grandma wants to fuck, we're fucking."

Beth's eyes got bigger when our Grandma's bra popped off and her perfect breasts were exposed. Her nipples were erect and ready.

Mom was staring into the rearview mirror. "I'm not playing, Mother! Alex, as long as you live under my roof you will not act like this!"

"Fortunately, it's my house, dear, and I say as long as he lives under my roof I'm going to ride his cock."

She smirked at me as she unbuttoned her pants and started pulling them down. I turned my phone light toward the shadows her body was creating and couldn't believe I was about to fuck my sexy Grandma. I quickly stripped my shirt before helping her. Once she was naked, I pushed her back so I could look at her pussy. It was gorgeous and barely wet.

She looked at me, "Sorry, the mind is willing but the body is old. It'll hurt but once we start, she'll warm-up."

"I've run into this issue before and know what to do. Trust me."

It was a little uncomfortable, but I twisted around until I was sitting on the floor. I grabbed one leg and put it over the front seat telling Beth to hold it, then I grabbed the other and put it over the back seat headrest. She was spread open as wide as I could get her, then I crabbed all our travel pillows and blankets and jammed them under her firm ass raising her up.

It wasn't the best angle, but I was lower and her sweet little cunt was higher. I smiled at her as I leaned in and ran my wet tongue over her dry lips. Grandma was dry on the outside, but when I split her lips with my thumbs I found her moisture. I didn't waste a second as I pushed my pointed tongue into her little hole making her moan and grab my head.

"Oh fuck, Alex, that's so good."

Normally, I would drink everything her opening gave me, but I knew we'd need it in another moment or two so I used my mouth to spread her juice and my saliva all over her crotch. By the time I was finished, Grandma was being very vocal as she fucked my face until I glistened like a glazed donut. When I sat up, Grandma pulled her legs up allowing me to get back into the center of the bench seat then she excitedly climbed into my lap.

"Mother, I'm begging you, please don't do this."

"Liza, I'm begging you to do this yourself. Have you seen this cock? And this boy's tongue was made for pussy eating."

She took a deep breath as she aimed my erection up and slowly sat down. Grandma wasn't the tightest woman I'd ever been in, but she gritted her teeth when I entered her as if I were bigger than she was accustomed to. I didn't care because just knowing Grandma was taking me balls deep inside of her.

"Oh shit, you're thick."

Mom pulled the truck over onto the side of the road and turned around. She grabbed her Mother pulling at her. "Oh my God, Mother, this is so wrong!"

"Beth, Liza, play with my nipples."

Mom yelled, "You're so disgusting," as she got out of the truck.

Surprisingly, Beth straddled the center console and got behind Grandma. She was unsure what to do, but her hands slid around and cupped Grandma's nipples. Grandma moaned and grabbed Beth's head pulling her forward. I almost came when I watched Grandma push her tongue into my sister's mouth. Beth resisted for a few seconds then she closed her eyes and started making out with our Grandma. That did it for me and as I pushed up into the sixty-year-old matriarch of our family, I exploded and filled her tight little twat.

"Oh God, Alex, your cum is so hot, I love it so much!" She broke free from Beth and fell forward into me. "Pinch my nipples, Alex, I'm about to cum all over your hard cock! Uh... uh... uh...," she called out as I felt her vaginal walls crush the rod impaling her. My hips gave little thrusts as Grandma continued to enjoy my body. We kissed as Beth watched us and I fell softly out of her.

"I'm about to make a mess on your floor," Grandma said.

"Why do you think I didn't get carpet?"

We laughed and I felt our combined orgasms pour out of her and down my limp dick onto my truck. A noise from the front seat caught our attention and we looked to see my sister arching her back as she fingered herself to her own orgasm.

Mom opened the door to yell at us just as Beth squirted from her virginal twat hitting Mom directly in her open mouth.

We watched as my sister's fluid dripped from my mother's chin. "Oh my God, Beth," she said, "that's disgusting."

12