That’s So Hot Ch. 02

Story Info
Raquel seeks the ultimate gratification.
9.6k words
10.7k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story features elements of cuckolding and incest, so if any of that bothers you, turn back around.

This story was a special request from a special fan who also deserves writing credit, but refused it. Anyway, she gets credit for the fantasy.

---------

It had been weeks since the event that shook my life and revealed who I really am. Everyone around me apparently has known, although it was a mystery to me.

The sex that night after Red left us was amazing. I couldn't get enough of my wife. I couldn't get enough of his scent on her.

Raquel, I think, was not surprised. She's apparently had conversations with my hated rival, Councilman Bill Wayne, about my sexual tendencies. I didn't see that coming at all.

Since that night, we had many conversations about me being a cuckold and Raquel becoming a hotwife, but very few about Red McAllister and what role he would play in our lives. She had not been with him to my knowledge since. So, one night, I asked about him.

"You don't like him, do you, Guillermo?" she said.

"Not much, no. I didn't like how he treated you."

"He only did what I asked, although I think he enjoyed abusing me," she laughed. "I know I liked it. I did it to piss you off, not knowing just how much I would like it."

"You do have a thing for older men. You never came like that with me."

"Yeah, that wasn't all about the excitement of being with an older man. He has a huge cock that hit all the right places," she said, deliberately trying to goad me.

"Will you see him again? You told him you would. In fact, you kind of promised him he could fuck you anytime he wanted to."

"Now, you want me to, don't you? You little pervert. Papi was right about you," she laughed. My wife was laughing at me, and I was getting hard. When did humiliation become a sexual stimulant?

"I wouldn't mind," I said quietly. "It was kind of hot."

"Jesus. You are fucked up. You know I said all those things just to fuck with you over our argument. It wasn't a promise to him as much as a promise to you. If you don't have the balls to stop me, I'm gonna fuck other men."

"I won't stop you," I said in a low voice, practically a whisper. "If you want to fuck him again."

"The problem for me is that I don't think I want to be with a man that you want me to be with," she said. "I think I want to be with the other one."

"Nooooo. Not Wayne. No way."

"Waayyy, baby. I think both candidates should get equal time, and he's so deliciously grotesque."

"Raquel. You know he is the enemy of my boss. This could harm my career."

"I'm a Republican, in case you forgot, and I have a lunch date with my councilman, tomorrow!"

"When were you going to tell me about that."

"Maybe I wasn't going to. You are the protector of women's rights. That includes not sharing information with her husband, I imagine"

"You're taking this to extremes, Raquel. You know that's not what I meant."

"I'm afraid you haven't yet seen extreme, my dear husband. Admit that you liked what you saw. You wanted me to have sex with Mr. McAllister. You wanted me to get good and fucked by that old man. You tried to jump right on as soon as he jumped off."

"Yes, to reclaim my wife."

"Maybe, but mostly to feel what he felt with all that cum in me. To taste him on me. All his potent cum. Now, I think you'd love for me to get fucked by our esteemed civil servant."

"You're on the pill, right?"

"Am I? Maybe it's time we started that family we talked about."

"Raquel!"

"You better hope I'm on the pill knowing my thoughts on that subject."

"Why are you fucking with me?"

"Because you are so easy to fuck with. It's sad to see my strong-minded husband with such powerful convictions turned into a little bitch." I just looked at her, both sad and questioning.

"What?" she asked.

"Can I ask...?"

"What?"

"How many older men have there been."

"Not counting Red, two. A professor and a janitor at college."

"A janitor?"

"Hector."

"The weird guy at the library?"

"The incredibly well hung weird old janitor at the library building, yes."

"He's so creepy."

"Thus, his appeal."

"Why?"

"Before I met you, if I saw a guy I knew my Papi would not like, that was appealing. Hector is so weird and 100 percent Mexican -- the kind of guy that disgusts Papi. And he came onto me so hard. He was irresistible. He fucked me after hours on a desk in an office. It was so hot."

"Would you have fucked Red if you hadn't met me?"

"What a strange question. I DID fuck him even AFTER I met and married you, so yes. Of course. Low life Mexican or uncouth white guy -- Papi would hate either one. I don't know why, but I really get off on that."

"Are you going to fuck Wayne tomorrow... without me."

"Aww, poor baby feeling left out?"

"You know I hate him."

"Thus, his appeal."

"But your father admires and respects him."

"Strangely, my desire for these men works that way, too. This is a guy Papi would love us to associate with. Thus, the appeal."

"So any guy fits the appealing description. You'll fuck anybody your father likes or dislikes to spite him."

"Not people he's ambivalent towards, which is most of society."

"So are you... going to fuck him, Wayne, I mean."

"I don't know. He just asked me to help him with some fundraiser he's doing. If we end up fucking, I'll call you before we do it."

"Where are you meeting?"

"I'll send you the address when he sends it."

"You don't know the location, and it's tomorrow?"

"Nope."

"It will be a hotel room, and he will want to fuck you there."

"We'll see." That was it. 'We'll see.' She was acting like it was no big deal. She was fucking with my head as hard as she could. Was this the same game or a new one? I had no idea.

"You must tell me as soon as you know where this meeting is supposed to take place. He is not a good person, you know."

"Thus, his appeal."

"Please stop saying that."

"I will, just as soon as you stop flinching each time I do."

"I don't want him to hurt you, baby." Listen to me, you stubborn woman. "And don't say it!" This time, she restrained herself.

The next morning, I left for work with a sense of impending doom. A relationship with Red was slightly scary, yes, but also incredibly arousing. A relationship with Wayne was just terrifying. He was just the worst possible person to do this with. What was Raquel thinking? Was she thinking at all?

As the morning wore on, I became more and more concerned. I called her around 10 a.m., but got no answer. I called again an hour later, still no answer. At 11:50, she texted: "We're at the Sheraton on Olive. Suite 7500. Come now."

Fuck me! There're already in a room, Goddammit. She did this deliberately -- keeping me off guard. I raced to my car in the parking garage and almost hit a dozen cars getting out of there. The lights were against me as I crossed town.

Thirty minutes after getting that text, I stood before the door to the suite a sweaty and disheveled mess having run like a madman in the midday Texas heat.

I knocked louder than I intended out of fear and nervousness. The sound echoed down the empty hall which made me jump. It took seemingly forever for the door to open, and when it did there was no doubt what the afternoon would bring.

Raquel yanked the door open. The first thing I noticed, and not surprisingly, where her big boobs swinging and long hair flowing as she yanked open the door. She stood there in just a pair of tiny lacy panties.

"Hurry up, baby. Get in. We started without you. Someone was very ready and didn't want to wait," she giggled.

I walked in past her and was immediately hit by the vision of a great white whale beached in an easy chair -- fully naked, legs spread and beer in hand. It was readily apparent that he had not lied about his endowment though he certainly didn't

match what Raquel had experienced with Red McAllister.

Wayne's cock was fatter than Red's but shorter. There was a pillow at his feet that could only mean one thing. That, and the fact his cock was quite wet looking, meant a blowjob was in progress.

"Your sweet little wife here tells me you like to watch. I have no problem with that as long as you keep your hands to yourself. The difference between a cuck and a fag is sometimes razor thin, and I ain't taking no chances."

"I will refrain myself," I responded.

"Good. Have a seat. Your hovering is annoying." I sat on the desk chair and rolled it as close to the wall as I could.

"Pardon us; we were right in the middle of an audition. My dear, you can resume your work." Raquel stepped between his legs, knelt down, and grabbed the big wet cock with both hands. She stroked it a few times and then turned to me.

"Take it out baby," she said. "I wanna see you touch your little thing."

"What the fuck for?" asked Bill.

"It's my foreplay. It gets me hot to see him play with his little dick when I'm sucking and fucking this monster." She waved it around to make the point.

"Ok! Whatever floats your boat, sweetie," he laughed while I unzipped my pants.

Raquel watched until I was done and holding my dick, then turned back to Bill. "Make sure you can see real good, honey," she said while stroking his fat 8-inch cock.

The councilman grabbed her head with both hands and pushed it down. "Just keep sucking the biggest one you see, slut." He laughed raucously like the ass he is.

Raquel opened her lips and took the bulbous head of that prick's prick into her mouth. My beautiful young wife was sucking the cock of the most awful person I knew. I felt this was my lowest point as an adult human being, and at the same time, the most arousing. I was completely disgusted with myself as I vigorously wanked my dick. I now understood what Dickens meant when he wrote, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

She was continuously moaning quietly as he forced her head down, and she took in more and more of the shaft. She seemed so happy to be blowing this local icon of her father's political party. Out of nowhere, he jammed her head down on his cock and held it there as she struggled for air.

When he finally let go of her head, she

popped up like a swimmer trying not to drown. He laughed as she gasped to get air back in her lungs. When she finally did, she smiled at him like a good little sex slave. She went right back to the sloppy blowjob

Wayne looked over at me and said, "Raquel tells me she don't suck husband dick. That's really too bad. You're missing out. It might be worth a divorce to get some of this shit, son."

She popped up again. "We're never getting a divorce, Sir. He loves me." She dove right back after that cock. The room was filled with the sound of her sloppy slurping.

"Must be tough for you, son, being married to such a whore, but since you like to watch, maybe you're perfect for each other." Raquel was going after that cock with great passion as he got nastier.

"She calls me Sir," he said. "She said Councilman Wayne was too much of a mouthful, so I gave her a real mouthful to compare." He laughed again uproariously. No one else did, but that didn't seem to bother him.

"Come up here baby. I want to play with those big tits. Come on, hustle up." She stood up and sat on his expansive lap. He hadn't moved an inch in the whole time I'd been there, and he didn't now either. He just pulled her back, so she was reclining on his fat belly.

"Yeah, baby. Rub that ass against my cock." His thick fingers pressed into the pliant flesh of her breasts, weighing them and pinching them. He rolled the nipples between thumb and forefinger, and pulled on them roughly.

"This bitch has great tits," he said, turning his head to me. "Not many of your people have perfect tits like this. I fucked a lot of 'em and never saw nothing like these babies. Saw a nice pair in Playboy once though."

I didn't say a thing and wasn't sure if I could even make a sound if I opened my mouth. Raquel was laying languidly across the fat man's chest and moaning softly as he continued to grope her. His cock had found it's way between her thighs somehow and stuck up inches above the top of her thighs.

"Lots of guys say they like big tits, but don't pay them the attention they deserve. At least that's what I've been told by the fairer sex. I know I love to play with these big titties."

He gave me a knowing look like we had somehow become intimates in his eyes.

"You like that don't you baby?" He asked my wife.

""Yeeessss, siiirrrr." She had reached down between her legs, pulled her panties to the side and grabbed his cock. She was rolling her hips to get contact between cock and pussy.

"You know, son, I could see when I first met this one that she had the makings of a complete slut. Always checking out the men wherever she goes, and not just the young good looking guys either."

"Really?" I managed to squeak out.

"Hell yeah. Look at her now, trying to get my big old cock in that little pussy. She's gotta have it soon." Sure enough, she was arching her back and lifting her butt in an effort to find the space to get that cock inserted. He put a hand on her stomach to hold her down, making her task impossible.

"Please sir, I need your cock. Please let me have it."

It occurred to me that the councilman was nothing like Red. This man was fine with just sitting there and letting the woman do all the work. He dominated her. But in a different way. He was teasing her, driving her insane with the promise of a big cock.

Finally, he relented and allowed her to get the tip of his cock lined up with her wet inviting pussy. She was hunching her body to push down and drive the cock into her. I rolled my chair away from the wall and toward their open legs, so I could get a better view.

"Do you want my big white cock, Raquel? Do you want to show your little husband what you need?"

"Oohhhh, Goooddd, yyeeessss." She was working the head of his cock slowly into her opening and getting it totally wet with her juices in the process. The old man did absolutely nothing to help her, and she was struggling. It was as if Jabba the Hutt was allowing himself to be seduced by Princess Leia. What a sight!

Finally, he pushed Raquel's shoulders up, so she could get a better angle. She still had trouble trying to push off on his fat stomach, but eventually got her hand on the chair arm. Somehow, there was also space for her to get her feet on the chair as well. That allowed her to lift her hips up over Wayne's monstrous white cock, line it up again and slowly begin the task of impaling herself on it.

"Mmmmmmm, sooooo, biiiiiiigggg siiiirrrr! It's stretching me so much... Gotta go slow... such a monster... so fucking big, baby."

"Take your time baby. I'm in no hurry here." He turned to me again. "This's a nice tight cunt, son. Don't you worry, though. We'll get it well stretched, so she can take lots of cocks next week."

"Next week? What?"

"Oh, she didn't tell you about my little fundraiser, I see."

What fundraiser? I knew about every political event going on in the district regardless of party. There was no fundraiser on any calendar for next week.

"It's just a little off-the-books deal. I wouldn't ordinarily tell a Dem about it, but some will be attending, you know -- you know, for the pussy. I got some first class sluts lined up. Plus, it's not like you're gonna tell on me considering your wife will be one of the attractions."

When I got over my initial shock, I looked at Raquel, but she was not attending to the conversation at all. She was moaning louder and louder, as she worked that huge cock into her overstuffed pussy.

"She can't do that. Nobody can know about this thing we're doing. My God, what are you thinking?" Raquel was frantically fucking herself on the old man's dick, and he wasn't reacting at all, like it was some kind of mild massage. Was he even enjoying this, or was it just the power trip he got off on?

"Don't worry, son. This ain't my first political orgy you know," he laughed. "It's all Eyes Wide Shut with everyone masked. No one will know who she is." I was standing now and pacing as my wife bounced her ass, fwap, fwap, fwap, against the fat man's gut.

Realizing that she was completely out of it and only focused on fucking this human toad, I said, "Does she know about this!"

"She literally jumped at the chance kid. This is her audition like I said, which she is passing with flying colors, I might add. She's a first class piece of ass, this wife of yours. She's gonna be a real credit to our party."

With those words, the councilman started bucking upward, driving his mighty shaft further up into my wife's womb.

"Fuuucckk mmeeee, siiiir... so goooooddd.... biiiiggg fucking cock!!" Raquel wailed.

"No, fuck me!" I said out of sheer frustration.

"Maybe not, but she'll fuck a lot of rich old white guys, which I understand she is really into," he said, pointing at her bouncing ass with an open hand. Then he slapped it -- slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. Her perfect young ass was turning red as the old man abused it.

"Move that brown ass, bitch. Fuck that white cock like you want it, you little slut."

"Yeesss siirrr!" She leaned forward, put her feet on the floor and used the leverage to pogo up and down on him like a woman possessed. In just a few minutes she shouted out, "Immmm cuuuummmminnggg, Siiiirrrr!!! Fuuuuuuccckkk meeeeee!!!"

He just sat there and let her ride out her orgasm. And she did like a wind-up toy that was running out of power, until she came to a full stop. She turned to me and smiled as I wanked my dick.

"Fuck, that was good, baby. Best cock, I've had in weeks. Certainly, the biggest." She was still fucking with me and taking every opportunity to do it.

"Get up slut and get on the bed," Wayne said. She pulled up slowly off that still very hard monster, leaving a coat of foamy juices behind. She walked to the bed making her ass undulate as she went. I wasn't sure if that was for me, Wayne or both of us. She crawled on the king sized bed and rolled onto her back.

"Not like that little girl. I'll crush you. Doggie." She rolled again onto her knees and elbows. The old man grabbed her hips and yanked her near the edge of the bed. He put one foot up near her calf and leaned his bulk forward until his cock made contact with her still very wet pussy.

His wide cockhead took a bit to get through my wife's tight labia, but once inside, the rest of the cock followed until he reached the end and came to a dead stop. She had all thick eight inches. How could she take it all?

"Aawwwwww, soooo bbbiiiiiiiiggg!!!"

I was still in that damn rolling chair and moved it a bit, so I could see under his bulky thigh. His crotch was discolored and dotted with skin tags. It was not a pretty sight.

What I saw was Raquel's pretty face in lustfull anticipation. He still had a hold of her hips, and she was waiting for him to move that fat ass and begin fucking her in earnest. But, he was teasing her again.

"Pleeeeease. Siiiiirrrr. Fuuuuck meeeee with your biiiig coooock!"

He did begin to move after her plea, but it was slow and steady. No herky jerky movement for this man. No frenzied pounding. He was the turtle, and she was the hare. He moved his hands from her hips to her back encouraging her to move. She did not disappoint either of us and began jerking her hips backward and forwards with purpose.

"I'll fuck you, Sir. Let me do all the work for you. You just rest while I fuck that big perfect cock with my tight young pussy. I'll be your little whore today, baby."

I checked my watch. It was after 1 p.m. I should be getting back to work, but I couldn't go now. I HAD to be here. I HAD to watch. I told myself it was to protect Raquel, but I knew that I HAD to see this. I could not leave. I had no idea what I would say to my bosses, but I wasn't leaving this room. I texted my boss that I was sick and had to take the afternoon off.