That’s So Hot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not too late. We can stop this."

"Shut up and sit down, and watch your tight-assed old father-in-law fuck your hot wife," he laughed. "This is fucking hilarious."

With my eyes once again on the car wreck in the sex chamber, the kissing had turned to groping. Raquel had cock and balls in her delicate hands while the old man was working her breasts over with relish.

"These are your grandmother's tits. Your Mama has nothing like these."

"I was made by you, for you, Papi. You and God made me to please you."

"Is your little faggot husband around here somewhere sucking a cock or something?"

"No Papi, he's not like that. He just likes to watch... with his tiny little dick in his hand," she giggled at my expense. "He's not like you."

They laughed together... at me. My cock had been hard from the moment they entered the sex chamber, but now it was ready to blow a hole through my pants. So, I took it out.

What else could I do?

Raquel slipped to the floor in front of her father and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, my God, Muñequita. That sexy mouth. I watched that mouth all these years. So sexy."

"Do you want to fuck my mouth, Papi? Please stick your big beautiful cock in my mouth? I have wanted it for so long. Fuck my mouth, mi verdadero amor." Her father wrapped his long slim fingers around her head and started driving his cock into the back of her mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck this sweet little mouth, Princesa. Take Papi's cock down your throat, my little puta. Show me that love."

"Gluck, Gluck, Gluck." My wife choked and gagged on that massive shaft as it was repeatedly pounding into her throat.

"I'm going to make you my perfect little, Puta Princesa. You will only take Papi's cock from now on, you understand?" He pulled her head off his cock, and she gasped for breath.

"Yes, Papi. Only you. You're my husband now, my true husband. I've always wanted you. Only you. I love you, Papi. More than anything and anyone."

"More than your pathetic husband?"

"Way, way more."

"Get on the bed. I will make you a woman now." She scurried onto that big bed and threw herself into her back. She was shaking with anticipation. He stood there watching her and stroking his cock.

"My Puta Princesa is the most beautiful woman in the world. How did you get so beautiful, so sexy?"

"My macho papá made me this way, so I could be his woman. His Puta Princesa."

He knelt on the bed and shuffled between her wide spread legs. Rubbing his big cock head in her welcoming slit, he learned how wet she was for him.

"Are you certain you want this cock, Muñequita?"

"Ohhh, Papi. I want it soooo much. I thought I could just do the one thing for you, but then I saw you here, so handsome, so macho, so powerful. How could any woman resist you? How could any woman say no to you? I have long dreamed of your cock in me, stretching me, but I never dreamed anything like that huge cock. It's so amazing. I want it soooo baaaaddd! Please make me your woman."

I felt Wayne's hand on my shoulder. "Oh, son. You are so fucked," he said. "Once she gets that monster in her pussy, she's never gonna fuck your little dick again."

"Ooooohhhh..." Raquel's eyes clenched tightly shut as the big cock inched forward into her pussy causing her abdominal muscles to tighten. "Yes, Papi, yes. Sooo gooodd! I'll fuck you anytime, anywhere... in front of my husband. Please, fuck me now."

He pushed his rigid cock into her until

the head fitted her like a cork in a wine bottle, her tiny little cunt lips stretched like a tight oval ring around it. Her hips tensed and little by little more of his cock forced its way into her flesh, probing deeper and deeper.

"Goddamn, you're tight," Papi groaned as he levered above her. He leaned down and kissed her as he slowly fed her the enormous cock. "Tell me you want it."

"Oh God! I want it! Fuck... me," she wailed. "Oh God, fuck me! Fuck my hot little cunt!"

"Louder! So your husband can hear it."

"Fuck my hot little cunt, Papi!"

"What about your husband?"

"He doesn't matter. You are the only one who matters!"

It was obvious to me, that my wife didn't care about anything or anybody - except for her Papi and his blood-engorged cock. She was being fucked royally, and she belonged all to him.

"Okay, baby," he grunted, "I will fuck you!" The old man ground against her, deliberately hard, wanting her to know that she was his, body and soul.

Raquel gritted her teeth in determination to take as much of that cock as she could.

Her fists clenched and unclenched, and she kicked out her legs to try and pull him into her.

Grabbing her young, firm buttocks with his

old gnarled hands, Papi held her tight and jerked his hips wildly, ramming his cock

deeper into her willing body. Raquel gasped at the shock of her complete stretching at the hands of her father.

"Oh, fill me, Papi. It feels sooooo goooddd. I love your big cock. I need it buried so deep up inside me... so hard and goood." She began to rotate her hips, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

"Ooooooh, yes! Yes!" she panted mindlessly. "I've got to have your cum in me. I've got to cummmm!..."

"That's my little hot puta!" the old man gloated.

Their bodies were covered in sweat and the consuming sexual frenzy which once more bound her to him and was obviously driving her out of her mind. All she wanted was his cock inside her now. All she wanted was to fuck her Papi.

He groaned as the pressure built in his sperm-bloated testicles. He couldn't hold out any longer, not with that hot young cunt humping back at him.

"Oh, that's it Princesa," he gasped. "I'm almost there... oh, fuck back, fuck back harder..."

"Cum... cum, darling Papi, cum..." she panted, her own orgasm nearly ready to render her insane. "Cum... cum... cum..."

He moaned as his hot life-giving liquid splashed deep inside her cunt.

"Oh, God, Papi... what are you doing to me... what are you doing... oh God, my belly... my cunt...it's never like this... never... I'm cuuuuuummmiinnnnggggg."

The fat bastard behind me laughed. "Jesus, son, did you see that shit? I've seen that look before. That's a woman who just found what she's been looking for all her life, and it was there all along. She's gonna be his exclusively now. There's no going back for her. You're never gonna get to fuck that girl again. You poor bastard!"

"Fuck!" was my only response.

"Well son, you can stay and watch these two lovebirds as long as you want. I'm going to go find an unclaimed piece of ass. Some of these old guys leave one half fucked, if you know what I mean."

I was barely aware of his presence as he left the room. I didn't even care now that the door was unlocked. I was free to leave, but I just stood there. Watching on the monitor, I saw my wife and her father, her new lover, gently kissing each other after their shared orgasms.

I'm not sure how long I stayed in that room watching them, but I know they fucked twice more. No, that's not quite right. The first time they made love, passionate, intense love. The two of them kissing and making out as my father-in-law drove his mighty fuck stick into my wife's tight young pussy again and again.

Raquel moaned "mi amor" as he kissed her neck. That phrase was once reserved just for me. How could my cock still be so damn hard.

They looked like two newlyweds on their honeymoon and for a brief second an image flashed through my eyes of my wife, looking so beautiful in her wedding dress, but bent over, her dress bunched over her hips and her father thrusting into her from behind. As I pictured them fucking on our wedding day, I had again regripped my cock and jerked it until I came almost at the same time they did.

After their shared climax, he collapsed on top of her. The two of them whispering and giggling to each other like high school kids. The look of adoration in my wife's eyes was something I couldn't miss.

Eventually though, they started up again, and this time they fucked hard, rough, and passionately. Raquel screamed out her love for Papi while getting railed from behind, her huge breasts filling her father's old gnarled hands as he slammed into her with a ferocity I'd never seen.

"Take that cock, you dirty whore," he said pulling her long dark hair and slapping her ass. "You came here tonight to fuck an old man. Well, you're getting fucked now, puta!"

"Yeeeeesss, Paaaaappppiiii! Thaaankk yooouuuuu, Paaaaappppiiii!"

He turned her head sideways and spit on her face multiple times. "You like that, dirty fucking whore."

"Yeeeeesss, Paaaaappppiiii!"

My wife's own father was treating her like a common Mexican whore as he fucked her position after position, and she seemed to love all of it. Each degrading act simply taking her to higher and higher levels of ecstasy and adoration for the man who was doing it to her.

I lost track of how many times I saw my wife shudder in orgasm as he plowed that huge beast into her relentlessly, but I know that her last one, which she practically screamed, left her collapsed on the bed, seemingly fucked into near unconsciousness.

Her father soon took his rightful place beside her in the bed, and she curled up beside him.

"Oh Princesa" I heard him say "We will be doing that every chance we get from now on. You are back where you always belonged. You're Papi's girl."

My wife, however, seemed to have no more words left in her vocal chords. She simply curled against him tighter. Her hand on his chest and a wide smile on her face.

I slumped back in a daze myself. My spent cock hanging lifelessly as I looked at the happy couple. I had always believed in my wife's right to choose, and as I saw her beaming up at the man she'd just given herself to completely, I knew that she had made her choice.

When I finally found them in that empty building, they sent me away, and Raquel did not come home that night. I knew I had some leverage in keeping their secret from Mama and the world, but I didn't know what kind of marriage that would leave us. When she did come home, I timidly asked if I should pack my bags.

"No, honey. You're still my husband, and you're needed. Everything is changed now. You must see that, but Papi said you still have a role as his beard."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"He said a beard pretends to be something, so the real person can remain anonymous. So, you'll pretend you're my lover, while he takes your place in our bed." At that definitive assignment to my new role, my shoulders slumped and feelings of rejection washed over me.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll give you hand jobs sometimes," she giggled. "And if you're a good boy, a blowjob on your birthday. It's my right after all to fuck who I want, right? Don't you think so?"

Epilogue:

I like to cook and ever since I've known this family, I've helped Mamá in the kitchen on holidays. On this Thanksgiving Day, we were taking the turkey out of the oven, and I asked if she wanted me to carve it.

"No! That's Papi's job. Where is he, anyway."

"I think he's in his office with Raquel." The office was on the second floor and Mamá didn't like to go up the stairs because she had bad knees.

"Could you please find your wife and my husband, Guille? Dinner's almost ready and those two are always running off somewhere." I smiled at her and went off to do her bidding.

As I approached the office door, I heard soft thumping and quiet moans. I hesitantly opened the door and took in the scene I have seen so many times in the last few months. Papi had Raquel bent over his desk, her short skirt hiked up over her ass and her panties down around her ankles. He had her ponytail in his hand and was fucking her from behind with short powerful strikes as she moaned out endearments of love.

"Dinner is in 5 minutes. Mamá needs you to carve the turkey, sir."

"I'll be down in a minute, fuckwad, just as soon as I impregnate your wife." He laughed, and I felt my pants getting tighter.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
The Daddy Thing Husband discovers wife's daddy fixation.in Loving Wives
The Coach Wife takes another look at husband's old football coach.in Loving Wives
Old Man in a Trailer Ch. 01 Wife meets pervert old man in trailer with a big package.in Erotic Couplings
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
More Stories