That Same Summer's Night

Story Info
There are always two sides to every story.
2.4k words
4.08
13.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mazurka
Mazurka
3 Followers

---

NOTE TO READER: This is a mirror story to the non-fictional story: That Summer's Night (also in the First Time category).

Same story, different perspective. Still no penetration...

---

As often we slept in the same bed.

The whole week was forecasted as a heatwave. She would be coming by that Wednesday. I always looked forward to seeing her. They announced temperatures that summer's day pushing 40 degrees Celsius. We had a practice night scheduled but I proposed she'd bring her swimwear as well. With such temperatures the water would be welcoming. It was indeed. When we came home we didn't feel like going out dancing any more. After a cooling shower we ended up just lounging on the couch.

We never went swimming together before. It was a nice relaxed day. We drove to the lake I visit more often on warmer days. This time the beach was literally packed with people; friends, families... children playing in the sand. Though crowded we found a spot for our stuff and immediately made our way to the water.

The water isn't deep here. We splashed around a bit, talked a while about nothing in particular and did some swimming. On the sandy beach I watched her put on some new sun lotion. Back at home she had asked me to do her back for her on the hard to reach places. As I'm familiar with seeing her in leotards, I had never seen her before in a bikini. As she handed me the bottle of sunblock I sniggered silently. Factor 50 made total sense... she was almost ghostly pale. She sure wasn't the sunbathing type.

We've know each other for quite some time now. We hung out before outside of dance, just the two of us. This day no differently. Only thing that changed recently is my relationship status. But then again, she was also there three breakups ago. So there in that fresh water or sitting on the sandy shore now, there was no premeditation to what would take place later that night.

After realising it was still way too hot out in the sun we made our way to the water again not long after we took place on our towels. As she walked in front of me I reminisced the moment she dropped her thin cardigan off her shoulders to expose her back for me to apply the sunscreen. My hands wanted to linger and massage her tenderly but I chose not to. Keeping contact to a minimum and indifferent. Seeing her that black bikini and the curve of her bare back already made me unexpectedly a bit hard.

She is tall and slender and downright gorgeous. Not your thirteen in a dozen model kind of way.

Her dark wavy hair framing her face which seems to always carry a beautiful smile. Her deep brown eyes seem to stare right into your soul. As she is a dancer she is very fit but not muscular. Her waist perfectly shaped, small breasts and just enough of a hint of an ass to look good in any pants, skirts and dresses.

I care deeply for her and I know she does for me. We have been friends forever. We often go out dancing together, you see. But we never ended up together. Did I hold back feelings because she has a long-term boyfriend or aren't we compatible as more than friends? On the dance floor we are a match made in heaven.

Not this evening. You probably are familiar with that buzz after being out in the sun for a day and feeling rosy. After dinner I wanted to arrange us leaving to the rehearsal space, but after that shower I felt lazy and landed on the couch for 'just a moment'. Before I knew it I heard the shower stop. Would she be disappointed I didn't yet prepare? The bathroom door opened. She wore an oversized green t-shirt, clearly worn and black yoga pants. Not her standard dance outfit. But I know that outfit, I have seen her often in her pyjamas. Her hair still wet. She slipped on the couch next to me without saying anything.

We did put on the playlist I prepared for practice earlier that week, but no dancing was involved that evening. Too warm and too tired to even move a finger. Although it was still a tropical summer afternoon we lay close to each other on the couch. Her head on my chest, listening to the music coming from the boombox. I smelled the shampoo in her damp hair. And felt her warm body against mine.

Our bodies are familiar to be close. As couple dancers we are used to each other's touch. There was a heat in the air and the familiar heat between us, this night was actually not that different than usual. We enjoyed each other's company as good friends in closeness.

The music played. I felt her sinking in more and more. First into me with every gentle stroke on her back and from that relaxed state, sinking into a light sleep. She didn't protest when I suggested we seek out the bed.

While I was still downstairs doing the dishes I heard her brush her teeth upstairs. She would stay the night as she had done multiple times before when I traveling south for her job. She's a consultant and as much as I love seeing her in lacy leotards it's maybe even more 'sexy' to see her in business casual. She looks as fierce as she is smart and professional. Abruptly I broke away from my train of thought as I remembered suddenly I didn't put down the mattress in my study. I didn't bother to dry the dishes and went quickly upstairs. I found her in my bed. We are used to sharing a room or mattress on our foreign travels often, as not always separate beds are provided. So still this night seemed no different.

As she lay beside me in my bed I couldn't sleep. I felt restless even though I was tired. My recent break-up was still fresh and I was confronted with my loneliness with her by my side. Thinking back to that moment in the kitchen earlier that day wasn't really helping my situation. Because not only did I feel lonely now I felt turned on as well. My dry spell was already lasting longer than me parting ways with my ex. Apparently she now identified herself a an asexual, after three years being together. Let's say that explained a lot.

I tried thinking about work and grocery shopping, even about a long overdue pruning of the roses in my garden. But my brain went back to the moment the fine knitted cardigan seemed to come off her shoulders in slow motion. Exposing her fair and soft skin. Her dark hair pulled over her left shoulder exposing the nape of her neck. The line of her spine from her hairline all the way down disappearing in the bikini bottoms she wore. Only breaking the line momentarily to further continue as two perfectly formed bare endlessly long legs. Those calves perfectly formed. Damn, why couldn't I shake this thought.

"Think about someone ugly!" "Do I need more milk?"

When we dance there is a chemistry, maybe even some occasional sexual tension. But never have I felt this type of lust for her before. "Damn, I need to start dating again soon..." My mind didn't wander from her soft skin. I felt her breathing quietly. The air from her nose tickled my chest. A tingling sensation. "Fuck, I should have wanked in the shower." We do cuddle and hold each other more often in bed, but never before my brain wandered to 'this' place.

Before I realised it, my left hand went for my throbbing member. I first tried to push it away but when you haven't had any in a while some body parts do tend to start a life of their own. My hand slid in my briefs. "Shit, am I really doing this?" But I couldn't help myself, or should I say... (well, pun intended).

She didn't move, her right hand laying still on my chest. She was fast asleep. Before I realised I took her hand and placed her fingers near my left nipple. She has long elegant fingers, with perfect long natural nails. I gently pushed the nail of her index finger in my nipple which became hard instantly. It kinda took off from there.

As I played with my nipple through her hand, my mind wandered. I was no longer thinking particularly about her. Mostly enjoying the sense of rubbing my flesh and the stingy feeling of hooking the nail of her pinky finger at the edge of my nipple and giving it a little pull. The veins in my penis swelling up. I could feel a droplet of precum leaving a little moist area in my underwear.

I drifted away to a blank space in my mind. Only moments later to get pulled back in the dark bedroom back to reality. Did she just wake up?! My breath stopped instantly.

- FUCK -

The whole #metoo went through my mind and I saw our friendship go down the drain. How the hell would I explain this to her?

As my mind raced. She didn't pull away...

She turned her hand and caressed my chest lightly with the tips of her fingers. I didn't know what to make of it. She didn't move. Just her fingers around my nipple and lightly scratching my chest. I was still holding my breath. As my body slowly remembered how to breathe again my body relaxed a bit again. I felt the tension in my shoulders subside. My left hand still motionless under the duvet less cover on top of my cock.

I don't have a very hairy chest but she found the few chest hairs on my sternum and curled them between her fingers. Ever so slowly her fingers went for my right nipple. Which went hard on first touch. Featherlight played her fingers and nails on my chest. Although her waking up scared the shit out of me, apparently not the blood from my penis. Which twitched under my motionless hand. I couldn't help but touch myself again. I went completely wild when her fingers slipped from my chest, over my arm and down the fabric of my pants over my hand. Following through over my left thigh and back up again, drawing a circle over my nipple and scratching it with the nail of her pinky in the fashion I did moments earlier. Adding some pulls and rubs with her thumb.

Why wasn't she horrified? She clearly caught me in a non-consensual action here.

We didn't speak. She slowly kept tracing my chest and occasionally twisting or scratching my nipples alternately while I proceeded to rub one off. I'm right handed, I really wanted to switch sides but what if I broke the spell? I felt I needed to take the chance and rolled over her to the other side of the bed. We stayed in a close embrace while I pushed my underpants over my butt, legs and down my feet off the edge of the mattress. She was just centimetres away. I could feel the radiance of her body. Our legs intertwined, the duvet cover decently covering my privates. My fist taking hold of my lustful organ. The repetitive motion increasing.

As her hand ran over my chest and shoulder, alternating strokes from my upper arm to just the edge of the blanket a couple of times made me go crazy. When her fingers then slipped under the sheet my body seemed to explode. Her hand making its way from the back of my right leg over to the left front and then my abdomen up again. My mind must have played tricks with me, maybe it was all just a vivid dream. I gave myself completely over to the situation. My whole body felt alive in a way I hadn't felt in a long time. I therefor couldn't immediately grasp the feeling of her palm pressed against my perineum. She never touched my balls or my joystick. Yeah I did just refer to my dick as a toy, I'm such a juvenile sometimes. I get why she put me on a 'bad joke quota'.

Luckily my thinking at that precise moment was non-existent. I was carried away on waves of pleasure mostly by my own hand. But somehow her touching me without even that much touch enhanced the feeling gushing through my body. I could no longer contain myself. I tilted my head down a little, my lips seeking hers. To my surprise our mouths met in the dark. Her soft lips touching mine. Not pulling away from me.

Sure we pecked each other on the lips, usually when saying goodbye. And even then it's more in a brother and sisterly fashion. The kissing intensified. Our tongues meeting each other for the first time. I felt a soft moan escape my throat as she bit my underlip. Our chests pressing against each other. Her body close to mine, her foot pulling my leg closer. Her hand now in the nape of my neck. The little hairs in the back of my neck on high alert. Those sensations alone send me over the edge. I longed for such a touch so much I could cry. I didn't ejaculate but it was in a way the best orgasm I ever experienced.

It was a closeness and a mutual love, it wasn't as erotic as you might imagine. I so much needed this and it being with her only made it more magical. Forever grateful for her not responding repulsed by me or shocked by the compromising position she caught me in.

We held each other the rest of the night without exchanging a word. The cool night air coming in through the open window. The early morning sun slowly creeping towards the horizon. Casting a weak light on her lovely features. Her head still on my chest, eyes closed. With a pain in my heart I gently extracted myself from our entangled position.

As I sat on the edge of the bed and put his pants back on the sun already started to heat the day again. A moment of dread overcame my happiness. What if it would change things between us? I'm not ready to lose her over a moment of carnal weakness.

Mazurka
Mazurka
3 Followers