Nicola and Barry

Story Info
4ft 9 and Size 4. Shy first time.
2.6k words
4.14
10.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying on my towel in the sun, almost asleep when I heard footsteps in the sand. "Damn" I said to myself "it was peaceful here." I opened my eyes and sat up, when I first laid eyes on her, I could hardly breathe. She is a size 4 and in her bikini was stunning! She stood about 4ft 9 with long dark hair, sparkling eyes and a smile that said kiss me. She wore no makeup, that's what made her so special, she was so natural looking.

There was no one else on this part of the beach, that's why I was here. I said "Hi Ya"

She smiled and said "Hi Ya back to ya". We both laughed.

She said "Can I sit here with you for a while?" I nodded ok.

She said "Nicola", I said "Barry."

Sitting there soaking in the sun, I asked her "Where's your boyfriend?" when she said she didn't have one, I was surprised.

I reached over and touched her arm, she jumped a little so I took my hand away. She looked at me and smiled again and put my hand back on her arm and said "You gave me a fright, that's all."

I gently caressed her arm until she started to relax. My mind was racing at the possibilities. I told her to lay back on the towel with me and to relax. I lay back and rolled onto my side so that I could look at her face and drink in her tiny body. She was so small I was surprised her bikini top stayed up.

I put my hand on her flat tummy, just above her bikini bottom. She didn't move, just turned her head to face me and smiled shyly. I became a little more daring, and gently caressed her tummy from the bikini bottom to just under her tiny breasts. Her breathing became deeper and I wondered, "Has she gone to sleep?" then a soft murmur told me she was still awake but enjoying what I was doing. After a few minutes of that, with no complaint from Nicola, I placed my hand on her bikini top covering one of her tiny breasts and gave it a little squeeze and let it rest there for a minute or so, then another squeeze, still she didn't stop me. I asked her, "Are you ok with me doing this?". She turned her head toward me and nodded but didn't say anything.

I had a hard-on but laying on her back she couldn't see it. Gently, I slipped my fingers under the bottom edge of her bikini top and put my hand directly on her tiny breast. My hand almost covered both nipples as we lay there and feeling the nipples against my palm and fingers. I slowly moved my hand so that it rubbed her nipples, feeling them get harder I gave one a gentle squeeze and twist. Nicola murmured a soft mmmmmmm. After a few minutes I took my hand off her breast and as I did I roughly pinched her nipple. She gave another small murmur and raised her chest so her nipple stayed in contact with my hand as I removed it from inside her bikini top. I said to myself "Im going to have be her first, Im sure."

I told her to roll on her tummy, which she did. I undid her bikini strap and let it fall to the side and I caressed the side of her tiny breast and softly kissed her back and neck and listened to her giggle she said, "That tickles." I continued to kiss her neck and back and slid my hands under her, feeling her breasts. She lifted her body to make it easier for me to fondle them.

Gently I rolled her onto her back again and, looking into her eyes, I slowly lifted the bikini top off her breasts, waiting for her to object, she didn't. Her tiny naked breasts were begging me to kiss them, nipples hard and pointing at me. She looked nervous as I leaned forward and gently flicked her nipples with my tongue, making her twitch and giggle again. Guessing she was happy with what I was doing, I gently bit her nipples one after the other, that made her gasp and push her breast up into my face.

I asked "So Nicola, do you like what I am doing?:

She said "No one has done that before, I think its nice."

I continued and gently kissed and squeezed and bit her nipples, she made that soft mmmmmm sound. I stopped at looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open.

"Should I? YES". I leant forward and kissed her lips, her eyes opened wide in surprise, but she didn't pull away.

I kissed her again, this time gently running my tongue around her lips. There was no reaction from her so I did it again.

After a couple of seconds I asked her how often she had been kissed like that, she said "NEVER."

She said the boys all thought she was ugly because she only had little breasts and none of them wanted to kiss her.

Softly rubbing her breasts and then her tiny waist and tummy, I worked my way carefully down to her bikini bottom. Caressing her tummy over her bikini bottom I slowly worked my way to the mound of her pussy. She squeezed her legs tight together so I stopped. I wanted her to enjoy what we were doing. I kissed her again and caressed and squeezed and twisted and pinched her tiny nipples making her mmmmmmm again. I kept doing this for a few minutes then put my hand down on her bikini bottom again, and again started caressing her pussy mound.

Feeling her little hips begin to move I was sure that she was getting excited and by her reaction I guessed it was a new experience for her.

Gently I pushed her bikini bottom down off her pussy and she lifted up so that I could move them further down. Kissing her tummy just above her tiny pussy, I pushed the bikini bottom right off her. She was naked now and so tiny and beautiful. With her long hair, small breasts, tiny nipples, slim waist and bald pussy she was making me want to have her there and then but I didn't want to frighten her off so I took it slow, asking some questions.

"Nicola, how many boys have you kissed?" I asked.

"A few" she said "at school."

"How often have you had sex?"

"Never" she whispered. I found that hard to believe.

"Have you ever sucked a cock?"

"No" she said in a whisper as if embarrassed by it.

"Have you ever touched a cock?"

"No" she whispered with tears in her eyes.

"Have you ever seen a cock?"

"Yes, one of the boys at school showed me his."

"Would you like to see mine?"

"Yes" she said softly. How could I refuse her?

Off came my swimmers and there standing by itself was my cock. She was wide-eyed as she looked at it.

She reached out slowly, her hand was close to touching me when she stopped moving. She looked at me, frightened, I just nodded and she gently touched my cock. I said for her to hold it in her tiny hand. She wrapped her little fingers around it and I was in heaven.

I said "Gently move your hand up and down my cock." I thought I was going to cum as she slowly rubbed it back and forward, not knowing what effect she was having, but I held back and told her how good it felt when she did that.

Could I get her to suck my cock I had to find out. With a throbbing cock and hammering heart I stood up, she was still holding me. I said "Get onto your knees facing me and look closely at it." She did. I moved closer to her so it was almost touching her face. Her eyes were wide, I guess it was the first time she had seen one this close up.

I asked "Do you like what you see? Would you like to kiss the end of it for me?"

She chewed her bottom lip for a second and I thought I had gone to far too fast.

Then she pouted her lips and leaned forward so they were touching the head. I kept very still while she experimented and opened her mouth slightly to put half the head in. She then pulled back and looked at me and nervously asked "Did I do ok?"

I laughed "More than ok" I said, "Was that your first time?" She nodded and I smiled.

Feeling a little braver I suggest she do it again and this time put a little more in her mouth. Nervously she said "Ok." I was overjoyed. I moved really close to her.

"Open your mouth as wide as you can" I said, "and poke your tongue out and touch your chin with your tongue"

When she did I gently put the head into her mouth and slowly pushed until it was at the back. I told her to keep her tongue out and see if she could push forward until her nose pressed my body. She tried but couldn't and was upset. I told her, "Its ok, it was your first time and you have done excellently."

She smiled and said "I like you Barry." and hugged my legs, her lips against my cock.

Sitting down again, I reached over to hold her. She leaned into me and her tiny bare nipples pressed against me. I reached down and gently caressed and twisted them. Her little pussy was twitching as I kissed and licked her nipples. Reaching down between her legs I said "Lie on your back again, I want to make you feel good like you make me feel good."

She lay down and I got between her legs and slowly started to lick her clit and her tiny hole. I thought, "Oh wow, she is so small down here" as I slurped up her love juices.

Now, Im no giant down there, but I was wondering if she could take what I had.

Her hips were twitching under my mouth and she was making that mmmmmmm sound again, only this time louder. Suddenly she grabbed my hair, threw her hips in the air and rutted against my face, cumming in my mouth and on my face.

She lay there startled by what had happened and started crying, thinking she had made a mess.

I said to her "That was fantastic, I love the taste of your cum in my mouth, thank you."

She stopped crying and looked at me, "Really," she said "was it really nice."

When I asked if she had felt that way before she went red and just shook her head. A pure virgin, fantastic, and mine for the taking.

I took her hand and put it between her legs and asked her if she had ever played down there?

She shook her head so I showed her how to rub her clit and soon she was twitching again and her pussy was leaking onto my towel. I was horny, my balls were ready to explode so I told her it was time for me to put my cock inside her.

She opened her mouth again for me to put my cock in there, but I told her "No, not your mouth Nicola, down there where you are playing."

She looked confused, I smiled and even though I wasn't sure I said "It will fit in there ok. You will be able to watch it going in" She frowned and said she didn't think so.

Kneeling between her legs, I lifted them up and put her feet on my shoulders. I told her to watch as I put it inside her.

Pressing the head against her wet hole I gently pushed, her eyes were wide as she saw her pussy stretching and opening around my cock head and my cock going in. She was so tight that I had to push hard to stretch her open, making her whimper softly.

I felt the barrier of her hymen, and stopped. I just stayed there inside her knowing if I moved now I would cum. Kissing her gently and caressing her breasts I waited for the passion to die down. I lifted off her and pulled my cock out, when it came out she could see that only the head had been inside her. I told her I needed to put it all in. She gulped and nodded looking frightened but she reached down and put the head against her hole again for me to put it back in.

It was easier this time as I pushed it in to her hymen again. I asked her "Are you ok Nicola?" She nodded, eyes wide and I gently rocked back and forward nudging it a little harder each time. then after about ten bumps, I thrust hard into her.

She SCREAMED as she was torn open and half my cock entered her. I lay there for a for a while until she calmed down and then slowly rocked back and forward, going deeper with each forward motion. She watched it go in deeper with each push, eyes wide with wonder. I felt the cervix and knew that was as far as I could go.

I looked into her eyes and said, "Nicola honey, that's as far as it will go."

She smiled, with watery eyes said "Thats ok isn't it, is it in far enough?" I nodded and hugged her tightly to me, showing her it was ok and that she had done good.

I then started to slowly fuck her, she just lay there watching it go in and out. Her feet on my shoulders and her hand playing with her clit. I kept fucking her, getting faster and faster as I got closer and closer. I told her "You came in my mouth, I want to come in yours, when I take it out of your pussy, open your mouth."

She nodded and kept playing with her clit, her hips moving to meet each of my thrusts faster and faster, harder and harder, back and forward, feeling my balls swelling and the cum rising in my cock. "Open your mouth" I whispered to her as I pulled out. I pushed her legs down and moved up her body, heading for her mouth. I got about two inches from her mouth her eyes were wide open as the first shot missed mouth and hit her face, then the second in her mouth, then my cock was in her mouth pumping cum like I have never done before. Like a good girl she swallowed as much as she could and the rest ran down her chin onto her tiny breasts.

She rubbed it over her nipples and face saying, "That feels like a moisturizer."

We lay there for a while kissing and feeling each others bodies. Then we wiped her clean on my towel. Finally she got up, put her bikini back on and said "I had better go back to mom, she will be wondering where I have wandered off to."

I smiled and nodded and said "You were wonderful, thank you Nicola." She smiled shyly and left. She turned and waved as she went behind the sand dune in the distance. Hoping she would come back I stayed there for 2 days but she didn't come back so I continued on my golfing holiday where I met Holly.