All Comments on 'That Saturday Morning'

by MAGG5

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So what happens the next time you see your neighbor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did you make the guy sound and act like a thug? You ruined what could have been an otherwise good story? First he's calling her baby and asking if it's okay to fondle her, the next minute he's making her beg for his "black cock". Ridiculous. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was that a fantasy of yours,

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 1 year ago

You're either reliving a real life event or a fantasy you hold dear and wish it were reality. Good story all the same. I read and was impressed by your profile notes. I would enjoy helping you discover that exciting sex you've been starved of lately! This tale earned 5 stars.

sheeversheeverover 1 year ago

well i liked it ... keep going won't you ....!

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Some storylines are just hot and nasty. This is one! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story a lot for a large number reasons, but his asking her to beg for him to fuck her took away the good feeling leading up to the event. For a guy to be crude and rude doesn't make a believable story. The guy is getting an incredible gift and shames himself with his requests. I know he is from the hood, but even those guys know when they've been blessed.

MAGG5MAGG5over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, thanks for the feedback, I agree with some of the comments about the guy sounding like a thug. I wrote it one way at first, then changed it, but I must have missed that line when I read through it. Also, I did accidentally put my name in there at one point, instead of the main characters. As soon as I figure out how to edit it I will. Thanks for your interest though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Exciting story. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward too your next.

PlayfulGBPlayfulGBover 1 year ago

Great story, just remember I have an envelop to deliver to your home :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After just finishing your latest story I thought I would read this one .you have the dirty mind that I like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Hope you write more… you’ve got it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very fun hot story. She’s the perfect woman for a black guy to meet.

HardBenHardBenabout 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant.

Your writing is SO tantalising and super erotic.

Thank you so much. Can't wait to read the coming chapters of this beautiful story.

Reading your profile I suspect there is quite a bit of you and your fantasies in this writing.

Sensational

XXX

QuincyManQuincyManabout 1 year ago

Love your writing. Have you had any experiences that you thought were really sexy and hot? Tell me a story about something that happened to you.

And thank you for sharing your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMAGG5@MAGG5
Shy but playful, timid yet naughty, mum and divorcee. A little shorter than average, a little fuller figured than average, with dark wavy hair and green eyes. A previously repressed sexual appetite has been free'd and turned me into a virtual slut, willing to put it out there ...