That Sinking Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're serious!" I studied her and she seemed adamant. "Tell me you're joking?" I followed up and under such close scrutiny, I saw her face crack.

"Well yeah," she admitted. "Of course I'm joking," she laughed, I noticed rather awkwardly and she turned from me to continue walking.

I felt like a dick. She wasn't joking at all. She'd laid herself bare before me and too proud to admit my own confused feelings over the last day I'd embarrassed her into feigning a prank. Made her feel a pariah. But how could I admit I shared her interest? It wouldn't be her having sex with a family member, it would be me. No matter her opinion on the matter, I would be the one committing incest. And what was I even thinking? Why the hell would my mother want to participate anyway?

The walk home was quieter than ever.

*

Mom had tidied around our apartment whilst we were out, offering to make us coffees when we arrived home.

"You were meant to be taking it easy while you're here Kathy," Jacinta chastised her as Mom arched her spine, pressing her fingers into the small of her back.

"Oh I'd go mad just sitting around," she defended herself.

"Did you hurt your back cleaning Mom?" I asked as she handed me a mug.

"No, to be honest and don't think I'm not grateful, but I think it was the sofa," she diagnosed.

"Oh really?" I remarked, my mind picturing her bare butt on the edge, Jacinta having obviously seen the same.

"Well you can't sleep there tonight," Jacinta declared. "You can take our bed."

I looked across to Jacinta wondering where she in fact thought we'd be sleeping instead but Mom was first to object.

"I will not!" She bluntly stated. "I'm not kicking my son and daughter out of their bedroom."

"You two could share," I offered. "I can take the couch."

"Nonsense," Mom again protested. "I could probably find a cheap hotel nearby."

"Oh no Kathy," Jacinta denied. "We don't want you alone right now, do we Alex?"

I shook my head in accordance with what I thought were Jacinta's wishes.

"No we'll think of something," she continued. "As you said Kathy, it's a King size. Worst things worse we could all fit in there together!" She laughed and her eyes flicked across to mine before looking back at Mom. "What say I open a bottle of red to breathe while we have a think?"

*

The third bottle was probably a mistake. Jacinta was quite drunk and Mom had become emotional talking about the family home and all our lost possessions, all the memories now sinking away. I consoled her as I'd done that morning, innocently placing an arm around her shoulder as we sat together on the couch, Mom enthusiastically accepting the affection and snuggling into my side.

"Mmm," she breathed in the scent of my t-shirt. "That's a welcome smell of the past."

"Ooohkay!" I chuckled, drawing away from her slightly in jest to which she playfully slapped my chest.

"So why were you naked Kathy?" Jacinta openly questioned as she unnecessarily topped up my mother's glass. "It was the afternoon!"

"Jac!" I scolded, raising my eyebrows.

"No it's okay Alex," Mom acquiesced. "I've not really told the whole story have I?"

She sat up from my side and I drew back my arm from around her as I noticed Jacinta lean forward in anticipation.

"I was in your old room Alex," she confessed and it immediately struck me as odd, linking her nudity and my old bedroom. "There was a groaning sound and then the walls were moving. I ran to the door but it wouldn't open."

"And you were nude?" My wife added, seemingly fixated on that aspect of the story more than any other.

"Uh huh, I took the sheet off the bed. By that stage the floor was sinking and I tried the window which thankfully opened and climbed out that way," Mom detailed.

"So you were in Alex's room, what, sleeping?" Jacinta interrogated.

"Oh no, it was only late afternoon," Mom answered, still not offering an explanation for her nudity. "I was," she lowered her eyes to the wine glass and I could see her blushing for the second time in the day. "Well I was...relaxing."

There was an extended moment of silence in the room before Jacinta broke it. "Oooh. I understand," she smiled as Mom raised her eyes. Jacinta making a locking gesture at her lips and throwing away the imaginary key.

I had no idea what was going on and said as much. "But why didn't you have clothes on?"

Both women looked to me incredulous.

"Oh Alex, really?" Jacinta laughed and Mom uncomfortably rose from the couch beside me, unsteady on her feet.

"Excuse me both of you. I really have to pee!" She bluntly stated and stepped over my outstretched legs on her way out of the room.

Both Jacinta and I followed her clearly inebriated progress, our eyes on the rear of her dress raised up onto her buttocks from sitting. The panties wedged tight between her peachy ass cheeks.

"Are you serious?" Jacinta asked as she came over and straddled my lap as Mom disappeared down the hallway.

"What?" I cupped her buttocks, her pussy pressing down onto my cock.

"Alex, your mother was in your room masturbating!"

The revelation came as a shock

"What?"

"You seriously didn't get that from the story she just told?" Jacinta asked me and I had to admit I hadn't.

"She said she was 'relaxing' or something," I explained. "That could mean anything."

Jacinta ground her groin hard along my growing erection.

"Baby, your mother was in your bed fingering herself!" Jacinta bluntly stated, leaning in and whispering the words into my mouth. "She essentially just admitted it."

My dick was reaching its full potential and I encouraged it by running my hands under Jacinta's dress, caressing her bare buttocks, the string of her thong running between them.

"She wants you Babe," my wife purred. "We both do!"

"I...you were serious today?" I questioned. "The threesome?"

Her enthusiastic nodding was answer enough but she followed it up.

"Look Alex, it's no big deal," she suggested. "The incest. Everyone's doing it."

"Everyone?"

"I've read about it. Especially mothers and sons."

"What about mother and son?" Mom asked from the entrance to the living room.

Jacinta pressed her cheek to mine as we looked at my mother.

"Oh just sleeping together!" My wife openly replied. "In the same bed I mean," she laughed.

Mom made a show of accentuating a yawn. "We didn't get around to talking about it, did we?" She stated. "I can sleep on the couch if it's a problem." She pressed her hands into her lower back to remind us of her pain.

"Nonsense Kathy," Jacinta replied

"I put last nights nightie in the wash, I'll just need to borrow something else to wear Dear," she proposed.

"Oh I'm sure we can find something," Jacinta delighted.

*

After getting myself a drink of water and rinsing the wine glasses I walked into our bedroom, Jacinta and Mom standing before my wife's dresser in debate. Entering the bathroom, I closed the door on their conversation but the separation did nothing to silence their congress.

"There's this one," I heard my wife propose as I brushed my teeth.

"Oh no, I get so hot at night," Mom declined.

"What about this? It's..." Jacinta's words were muffled by the sound of the running water and I didn't hear the rest of her comment. I heard the reply though.

"Oh goodness, it IS very sheer isn't it?" Mom returned and I wondered what my wife had offered her?

"Oh don't worry about it, it's only us here Kath," Jacinta reasoned. "You're not going out in public."

I lifted my t-shirt over my head and opened the laundry hamper and there they were.

"Jesus," I whispered to myself as I looked down on the panties my mother had been wearing. Ridiculously I felt an immediate stirring behind my fly and I looked up at my reflection in the mirror. She'd just taken them off, I rationalised. We'd seen her wearing them in the lounge room not ten minutes before. That very morning I'd seen her bare ass as she slept. Did Mom always go to bed 'commando,' so to speak? I looked back down at the white lace and then back at the bathroom door. It was locked. I was alone. No one would ever know, I reasoned.

With a shaking hand I reached down and gently swept the material, opening the panties up somewhat, exposing the gusset. They're your mother's! I internally screamed at myself but my cock gave me a big 'fuck you' by swelling in my pants. Oh what the hell, I thought and reached down, picking up the delicate item and drawing it from its home. They were still warm. The crotch damp. "Jesus," I repeated for the second time, all of a sudden seeming to have found religion as I raised them to my face.

Strong. Feminine. Pleasant. Too pleasant. I stretched out the front of my pants as I breathed in the scent of my mother's sex. This was wrong. So wrong. But it felt so good. I closed my eyes for a second, imagining the source. Her pussy pressed to the lace, the material cinched between the cheeks of her ass, oh God, touching her asshole! Stop Alex, I yelled at myself, tearing the temptation from my face and throwing them back in the hamper, my t-shirt over the evidence.

I looked in the mirror and the erection tenting my front. "Oh no," I whispered at the thought of heading back out there in that state. I removed my pants and the pride displayed was even more noticeable. The option of quickly 'rubbing one out' to remove my problem came to me but I settled on (and pardon my over sharing) forcing myself to pee to reduce the swelling.

It 'sort of' did the trick, reducing my cock to a semi-erect state that would hopefully go unnoticed with a cursory glance and after flushing and washing my hands I breathed deep and headed back into our bedroom.

I needn't have been so thorough. With the overhead light off, Jacinta's reading lamp was all that illuminated the room and as I rounded the already occupied bed, I realized my erection probably would've gone unseen.

"So I guess I'm in the middle!" I stated as I climbed over my wife, Jacinta lifting the covers as I did so. She wore a little romper that she knew I loved her wearing, the material so silky to the touch and hugged her body perfectly.

"We wondered what you were up to in there," Mom commented. "Thought you might've fallen in!" She giggled to herself.

The lifting sheet revealed what Mom also was wearing to bed. If the red satin nightie had been Jacinta's sexiest, the white sheer babydoll she'd loaned Mom tonight, wasn't far behind. Laying on her back, it dropped just below her hips and though the sheet didn't raise to expose her groin, it was clear she hadn't replaced her removed panties.

Almost immediately Jacinta turned off the lamp and the room plunged into darkness before slowly my eyes adjusted. Wife to the left of me, mother to the right, a pillow each on our king sized bed, I stared at the ceiling questioning the reality of my surroundings. We were just sleeping together. I told myself. Not 'sleeping' together. I was not about to have sex with my mother.

*

"...trapped!" The voice woke me from a deep sleep. I immediately reached to my left to comfort Jacinta in her dream or nightmare before I recalled my circumstance. My touch roused my wife before again Mom shouted in her sleep. "...can't open it. I'm sinking.." Her somniloquy continued, Jacinta turning on the lamp.

The sudden illumination brought Mom from her dream state but not before a final exclamation of horror as I assumed she perceived herself to be still in the house. "...help!" She screamed as she sat up in the bed, the covers falling from her chest. I sat up beside her and raised a hand to her shoulder as she looked at her surroundings, remembering where she was.

"Mom, it's ok," I consoled her. "You were dr.."

"I was dreaming," she cut me off.

"It's to be expected Kath," Jacinta added. "You've been through a traumatic experience."

"Oh God it was so real," Mom trembled and Jacinta nudged me.

I looked at her and she nodded towards Mom, making a wrapping gesture with her arms and I understood she was insinuating I embrace her. I'd done it before of course. At the house. Earlier that night when she'd become emotional. In fact I think I'd given my mother more hugs in the last two days than I had the last two years. But in bed? In bed when we were both half naked?

"Hey, come on Mom, lie down," I pulled back on her shoulder. "You're safe now, you're with us."

With sleepy eyes she gazed upon me and then Jacinta and allowed herself to fall back on the pillow.

"Oh Honey," she whispered. "It was so real."

"I know, but it was just a dream."

"I wonder," she began, turning her head to look again at Jacinta as if for consent before looking at me. "I wonder if you could hold me?" She asked. "Just until I fall back asleep."

"Of course he will," Jacinta sanctioned and enthusiastically nudged me again. Did she have to be so obvious, I wondered?

It was a surreal moment. Mom turned her back to me and as I moved my body closer to her, the lifting sheet revealed the nightie up around her waist, her bottom completely uncovered. Was she aware of how much of her body was on display I wondered? I didn't have long to contemplate as Jacinta turned off the light and with Mom's head lifted from the pillow awaiting my arm, I placed it under her neck and with the other, embraced her torso.

My chest pressed her upper back, my groin and legs far away from the rest of her body as I attempted to comfort her.

"Mmm," Mom sighed but seemingly not completely satisfied, shifted her hips back on the mattress.

Surely barely an inch separated us as Jacinta as well changed position, spooning me herself from behind. The motion caused my body to lean into my mother ever so slightly but it was enough for us to connect. I knew it was her bottom. What else could it have been? The soft fleshiness against my boxer shorts and the awakening monster that lurked within.

Again Mom shifted, her arm clutching mine to wrap around her middle, her warm soft belly, the silkiness of the babydoll. "Mmm, that's better," she sighed. "I feel so safe." As she said the words her ass pushed harder against my groin leaving no doubt she was agreeable to the intimacy.

Jacinta's entire body slid against me. Her breasts pressed hard into my back, her hand stroking my hip and thigh. When she kissed the back of my neck, I knew where this was headed and allowed the inevitable to occur. My dick swelling.

My arm beneath Mom's neck outstretched, I brought it back to hold her own, now securing her in a bear hug which she encouraged by once again sighing. Gently stroking her arm, she responded to the intimate touch by ever so slightly moving her bottom against me.

We were both being cautious. Overly so. If we looked upon the scene from outside, there was no doubt what was occurring here. Mother, son and wife. All barely dressed, in bed together. Embracing. There weren't too many explanations as to what could be going on but still the taboo about to be broken had to be approached with a degree of circumspection, the fallout if unsolicited, potentially monumental.

Finally, as my swelling became impossible to ignore, the charade dissolved. My cock pressed hard into my mother's buttocks and she responded accordingly, grinding herself along my length. The movement enabled Jacinta to come into the fold and I felt her arm reach further over my body to come in contact with my mother, her hand upon her bare hip. Mom sighed at the touch and as Jacinta had done to me, I pressed my lips to the back of Mom's neck.

I felt the goosebumps on her arms and in response, she gently took hold of my right hand and drew it down to her breast. It was now I that sighed as I felt her hard nipple in the centre of my palm, kissing my way from her nape to behind an ear.

My cock now striving to leave my shorts as it slid back and forth along my mother's ass crack, Jacinta came to its aid, wrenching my underwear down over my hips. Mom immediately felt the shift and took possession of my left hand, guiding it down her belly to stroke my fingers through her ample pubic hair and parting her thighs, the saturated pussy between. Yes, it was in fact the second night in a row I'd touched my mother's vagina, but tonight was far far different.

Her legs closed upon my fingers as I slid them against her sopping labia, my other hand now squeezing her breast with impunity, pinching her nipple between my thumb and index. Jacinta slid a hand between us, wrapping her fist around my cock as Mom turned her head further towards us.

My lips met her jaw as Jacinta stuffed my dick between Mom's legs, wiping the head against asshole, pussy. I kissed her cheek as her legs parted, allowing my fingers to delve further along her slit, parting her folds. I kissed her mouth as I found the underside of my cock and with Jacinta's help eased it inside my mother's body.

And just as easy as that, I was fucking my mother.

Her tongue met mine as her breath expelled with each thrust of my hips. My cock going deep, short quick penetrations with still not a word spoken between all three of us. The room dark grey, I could see her eyes twinkling. A fire behind them as hot as that in her pussy. She looked beyond me and I knew of what she sought, Jacinta quick to move in above my face, her mouth upon mine, upon my mother's.

It was too much, too fast, too soon. A three way kiss between my wife, my mother and I. My cock buried in my mom from behind. I felt on the verge of orgasm and wished I'd indeed taken care of it earlier that night. Again my mother's tongue entered my mouth and with fingers in her sodden pubic hair, a hand around a breast and my wife's body pressed to my back, the inevitable occurred.

They both knew it!

"Ohhh, fuck, fuck," I expelled breath as I released deep inside my mother. Each quick thrust of my groin against her ass accompanied by a surge of cum, a volcanic declaration of how turned on I was. Filling my mother's vagina with my seed. "Oh Jesus," I sighed as over and again I pulsed before finally I slowed my assault, Jacinta first to respond by sitting up. "Oh God, I'm sorry," I apologised to both of them as my cock slid out and Mom turned her body.

"You really just came!?" Jacinta placed a hand on my hip and even in the near darkness I could see the mocking look on her face.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," I repeated, attempting to hold back my laugh.

"It's ok Darling," Mom was quick to defend. "It was beautiful."

I rolled onto my back with an arm still around her as Jacinta turned on the bedside lamp, my cock slick with combined juices, losing its rigidity.

Jacinta dropped back by my side and ran her fingers along my length causing me to twitch.

"There's still some life in the little guy," she joked and my mother laughed in response, her face turning to mine. I expected her to say something profound in that we'd just made love, her eyes smiling as much as her mouth.

"I have to pee!" Mom admitted and it was I who now laughed. "What?" She added.

"Nothing," I replied, running fingers through her hair behind her ear. "I love you."

"I love both of you," Mom stated as she backed off the bed and skipped toward the bathroom, Jacinta and I watching her go, the babydoll sitting part way over her buttocks.

Only swinging the door closed behind her, it sat ajar, and as Jacinta and I kissed, the sound of my mother peeing once again filtered through. Jacinta's hand remaining on my cock, she felt it swell as I was stimulated by the kiss, her, and the noise.

"Oh! Well I know now what turns you on," she giggled into my mouth.

"No Babe, it's not..."

"It's ok," Jacinta condoned. "It's kind of hot."

The toilet flushed as I lowered Jacinta's romper below her breasts and we both looked back toward the bathroom door. Mom exited completely nude and it was the first time I could fully take her beauty in. Large breasts not yet affected by the pull of time, wide hips and that luscious thatch of brown pubic hair. She'd tied her hair back and off her shoulders, she looked stunning.