That Sinking Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex was just admitting to me he likes the sound of you peeing Kath," Jacinta revealed as Mom climbed back onto the bed.

"Babe!" I protested but again Mom laughed.

"Ha, runs in the family," she cryptically responded and if she was alluding to my father, I didn't want to hear any more. "Well Honey," she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. "You can come and watch Mommy pee any time you like." To which my hard-on returned with a vengeance.

"While we're confessing things," Jacinta began. "Actually, could you take over here for a moment Kathy?" She interrupted herself as she took her hand from my cock and began removing her romper.

"Oh of course Dear," Mom was eager to help out, wrapping her hand around my now once again fully erect penis and casually masturbating. "What were you saying?"

Jacinta slipped her legs from her pajamas and tossed them aside, now leaving us all fully naked.

"Oh just that we've probably all got things to confess," Jacinta elaborated. "Like did you know Alex was looking at your ass while you were on the couch this morning?"

If it was humiliate your husband day, Jacinta was doing a fine job, but I didn't mind. It was all fun.

"Well I hoped he had," Mom giggled. "I wasn't really sleeping!"

"What?" I exclaimed, more embarrassed by this revelation than the previous. "You knew I saw your bum?"

"Well I did it on purpose," she smiled.

Jacinta's hand joined my mother's and entwined, their fingers stroked the length of my cock from base to head.

"So that's why you weren't wearing panties?" I enquired.

"Oh no, I never wear panties to bed," she matter of factly responded.

I looked at Jacinta and placed a hand on her thigh. "Baby I have to tell you about last night, when I got home. About what happened in the kitchen."

"Oh she already knows Alex," Mom conveyed. "We chatted whilst you were passed out in the morning! Just before you came and saw me actually."

Admittedly I was shocked. "What else have you been talking about?" I asked.

"This," Jacinta openly stated and I understood she was referring to the threesome.

I felt a little deceived. Why hadn't they just spoken to me directly? And then I realized Jacinta had. And I'd turned the idea down.

"Mom," I challenged now that almost everything was out in the open. "What's the deal with you being naked during the sinkhole?"

She looked at Jacinta who rolled her eyes at my ignorance.

"I thought I told you earlier Alex," she stated. "I was masturbating in your room."

"Seriously?"

"Yes Darling," she looked at me almost pityingly. "I've been doing it for years. Even when you were living there!" She added the tantalising fact.

"What?"

"Uh huh!" She smiled. "Your father, God rest his soul, once almost caught me. Came in from doing the lawns to see me leaving your bedroom naked," she giggled before looking at Jacinta. "I was so jealous of you Darling."

"You don't need to be now," my wife replied and to my delight they both leaned into each other above me. With hands around my cock, my wife and mother kissed in front of me. Gentle to begin, mouths opening and one tongue then the other participating. I had to be a part of this, I decided.

My hand already on my wife's thigh, I mimicked the touch on my mother, both hands caressing my women's bodies. The curve of hip, the softness of ass and the heat and moisture of pussy. Contrasting pussies. My wife smooth and hairless, Mom hirsute and both as wet. A combined sigh left them as I entered, the middle finger of each hand sliding between the labia of my lovers.

I needed to fuck one of them. Both of them! Taking charge as they continued to make out, I rose from my prone position and first joined their kiss before co-ordinating their pose.

None of us (I assumed) had been in this position before but what came seemed to evolve naturally as I coaxed Mom down onto her back. Jacinta followed her path downwards and her mouth homed in on my mother's pussy. The vagina I'd only moments before cum inside, my wife devoured as if her last meal. Spreading my mom's legs wide, Jacinta lapped at her clit like a puppy at a water bowl, my mother on her elbows looking on intensely. Stroking my cock I would've been content to just watch the scene but my wife on all fours, ass in the air, offered me a temptation I couldn't resist.

Crawling behind her I admired the vision for a moment, legs spread, dripping pussy splayed and her asshole winking at me as if acknowledging how cool this all was. I needed a taste, and parting her labia further, I slid my tongue the length of her sex from bald pubic mound to asshole, aware of her penchant, poking my tongue into her tiniest opening which caused a guttural moan from the mouth between my mother's legs.

My cock twitched to remind me of its presence and I rose up once again, taking it in hand and pressing the head to the entrance of my wife's beautiful welcoming cunny. Inside, heat, moisture, perfectly clasping my size until I was fully penetrated, my pelvis to her ass. She slipped her face from Mom's vagina, resting her cheek on her belly as I repeatedly thrust, her mouth open in pleasure, lips and jaw slathered in my mother's and possibly my own goo.

My fucking pushed her body forward and incrementally as my mom stoked her hair, Jacinta mounted her mother-in-law. As if we'd planned it, Jacinta, one leg at a time climbed upon Mom's pelvis until her pussy, with my dick still implanted, rested above my mother's. Their faces now level, Mom welcomed Jacinta's mouth. The women once again kissing like seasoned lesbians.

"Oh fuck!" Jacinta exclaimed, her head tilting upwards as Mom kissed her jaw. "I'm cumming Baby," she exhaled as I felt her vaginal walls clasping my cock, her body shuddering. Continuing my action to not impact her orgasm I did think it ironic she'd cum in essentially less time than I had, but didn't want to ruin the moment by highlighting the fact.

Mom wrapped her arms around my wife as she came down from her climax, almost comforting the younger woman and I wanted to reward her. Pulling out I dropped lower, spreading my legs to aim my engorged cock once more at my mom's pussy. The sight I had as I leaned back was extraordinary. My cock sliding in and out of my own mother, my wife's pussy still quivering above, her ass begging to be caressed. I placed both hands on her buttocks and squeezed as I increased the rate of penetration of my mother, suddenly realizing what I could do and pulling out, directing Jacinta's vagina back onto me and entering my wife once again. Was I in heaven?

Back in my mother and my wife changing positions, jaw sitting amidst Mom's pubes, her ass seated upon my mother's face. I looked in the full length closet mirror, my mother spreading my wife's ass cheeks and gorging herself on pussy, asshole, whatever she could get her mouth upon. Jacinta put a hand between Mom's pussy and me, wrapping her fist around my lubricated cock as I withdrew and I understood what she wanted. Pulling out fully, I allowed her to take me between her lips, her mouth a defacto cunt as I continued thrusting with the same regularity and intensity. I'd never fucked Jacinta's face this way, my cock hitting the back of her mouth, entering her throat to the accompanying sounds of gagging. I pulled out in an avalanche of saliva and immediately plunged once more inside my mother, her gasping and sighing increasing as she pulled Jacinta's ass onto her face, smothering herself.

Again my wife demanded my cock and I obliged. Holding her head in place as I fucked her mouth, tears, saliva pouring from her onto my mother's crotch. Back in Mom, unexpectedly and she moaned in response, muffled by pussy and ass. "Baby," she managed to voice and I waited for her to go on, not relenting my penetration. "Oh Baby, I'm..." She added and I thought I knew what her next words would be. I was wrong.

"Look out!" She exclaimed and Jacinta and I immediately understood to what she alluded. Her body shuddering below us, her legs well spread, Mom squirted around my cock, squealing in the process. Hot clear spray flooded my erection, squelching out as I continued to fuck. Again Mom squealed and I pulled out in a shower of her cum, Jacinta to my amazement falling forward in an attempt to catch it in her mouth. I enabled the act by pressing the underside of my cock to Mom's slit, her next orgasm spraying like a spigot around me in all directions, Jacinta's face coated in girl cream.

"Oh God," Mom inhaled as Jacinta let her up for air.

"Jesus," I echoed her sentiments as I leaned down to kiss my wife and taste the fruits of my labour. Jacinta wasn't done as our tongues entwined, reaching for my cock and grasping it tightly, her mouth left mine and she climbed backwards, Mom's face emerging flushed and smeared with cunt juice.

"Now you Baby," Jacinta coaxed as she lay down beside my mom. "Show us what you've got!"

With a leg between each of their spread thighs, my knees pressing against two dripping pussies, I took my cock in hand as they kissed. No stimulus would work greater than that which lay before me. My mom and wife seductively pressing their turned mouths together, tongues reaching for the other's as they in turn watched me jerk off.

This wouldn't take long. Obscenely, they rubbed their vaginas against my legs as I stroked my cock, pre-cum, traces of my last orgasm, dripping from the eye as I upped my rate. The slapping of my hand on cock, the excited breathing of my lovers, my own staggered gasps the only sounds in the room. Pussies below me, breasts, tongues, mouths. And then. "Ohhh Fuuck!" I exclaimed as I climaxed. Jets of cum spraying across the belly, tits of my mother. I changed direction and coated Jacinta, holding my cock tight before letting it release once again in another surge of semen. A fountain of cum across her torso from neck to groin.

Giggling they watched me empty upon them. Mom squealing much as she'd done when she squirted as I sprayed a rope upon her pubes. "Oh man," I exhaled, spent, dropping to the mattress.

"Oh man indeed!" Mom repeated as she and my wife once again kissed, seeming to luxuriate in their cum bath.

I continued to casually stroke myself as still hard, I wondered if I had another in me so soon?

"So what now?" I asked, breaking their lustful make-out session, Mom's hand smearing my cum over my wife's breasts.

Jacinta looked down at my cock. "How about we go again in the shower?"

I smiled and nodded my approval but elaborated on my question. "I mean with us?"

As Mom had done to her, Jacinta reached across and smeared the rope of cum in Mom's pubic hair over her groin and down between her legs.

"Well I think Kathy, you should permanently move in with us, at least until this sink hole thing is sorted," Jacinta proposed without my input. "What do you both say?"

I for one was more than happy with the proposal. "I agree Mom. We don't want you staying in a hotel."

Mom, glistening with cum looked pretty content to stay exactly where she was and said so.

"I have two conditions though," I stated as the women rose to embrace me. "Well three actually," I added. "One. You keep sharing Jacinta's clothing, if you don't mind Babe?" I looked at my wife to which she shook her head smiling. "Two. You sleep in this bed with us each night, no more bad backs on the couch!"

Mom agreed smiling. "And what's the third?" She asked as we headed toward the bathroom to shower.

"Oh that's right," I replied blushing. "What was this thing about letting me watch you pee?"

Mom and Jacinta laughed as hand in hand we entered the bathroom together.

"Oh I can do a bit better than that!" Mom stated as we entered the shower and the water works began.

The end.

Thank you for reading.