That Summer

Story Info
My introduction to adulthood.
4.3k words
4.66
24.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who turned the lights on? Just let me sleep!

I tried to push myself farther down into the covers in a vain attempt to shut out the brightness, but realized it wasn't the result of someone throwing a switch.

Wait, that's not the light. It's the fucking sun.

The sun? What time is it?

I fumbled for the clock radio on the nightstand and finally got my eyes to focus.

11:27

Eleven freaking twenty-seven!?! What the actual..!

The cogs in my brain finally meshed and logic took over. I was indeed 11:27 in the morning of May 16th. May 16, 1968. I was a high school graduate. I grinned to myself.

I am a high school graduate. That shit is finally behind me.

The previous four years had been barely tolerable at best. I had literally squeaked through, even having had to repeat a class at night in my senior year to be able to graduate with my class and finishing with a straight C average, 2.0 right on the nose.

My shitty grades and undisciplined study habits meant that a top-tier college was not in my future and that I was not likely to become the lawyer my parents had dreamed about. My middling athletic ability and my preference for solo sports like bicycling precluded any kind of sports scholarship. Like most of my classmates at the catholic all-boys college prep high school I had attended, I had managed to make it into legal adulthood as a virgin, albeit against my sincere wishes.

I was pretty meh. The military looked better every day if I was ever going to be an adult.

All right, dude. Time to greet the world. Get your ass moving.

Crawl out of bed. Shuffle to the bathroom and drain the lizard. Brush my teeth, put on fresh boxers and a pair of shorts.

[sniff] Yeah, I can get another day out of this shirt, and I have to work up a sweat anyway.

Out to the kitchen for some toast and yogurt, my usual breakfast. Let's go outside and get the yardwork done so Dad won't have a fit when he and mom get home from work.

Our little piece of suburban Los Angeles was part of a parcel, a piece of a larger property that had been divided into three smaller lots. We lived at the end of the shared driveway in the rearmost house, and there was an identical abode between us and the original house in front, set at a ninety degree angle to our home.

And that is where our story begins.

I was the oldest of three children, with my two younger sisters still having two weeks of school before their summer breaks. The house we shared the driveway with was occupied by a single mom, a twenty-eight-year-old divorcee named Kathy.

Dear, sweet Kathy. Pretty little Kathy.

She was a petite little package, a five foot one inch doll complete with what was called a pixie haircut like the one Mia Farrow and Leslie Caron wore, a short style worn straight and close to the head. Her Scandinavian heritage was evident in her high, prominent cheekbones, her very blond hair, and her pale coloring. Her only child, a six-year-old boy, was just finishing the first grade.

Our yards were as small as one would expect, really just small patches of grass front and back with random shrubbery and trees breaking up the verdant monotony. Kathy had a backyard luxury rarely seen among the people we knew, namely an in-ground pool.

The weather in Southern California is almost always warm, but by June you're getting into the overheated summer temps. Trimming the bushes in the back yard didn't take long, but in that time the heat and humidity had me dripping sweat. I stripped off my shirt and moved to the front.

As I rounded the corner of the house, I had an unobstructed view into Kathy's yard and her pool area. There, thirty feet from where I stood, was my cute little neighbor lying back on a chaise, a straw hat covering her face.

Topless.

My breathing stopped. My heartrate tripled. All the blood on my body that wasn't needed to keep me alive immediately rushed to my groin and my shorts became uncomfortably restricting. My virgin eyes locked on the first pair of tits I had ever seen live.

Holy shit.

I was transfixed.

My eyes were locked on her perky boobs like heat-seeking rockets, absorbing every detail and filing it permanently in my memory banks. They were small, about the size of a half orange each, but on her slight frame they were the perfect size.

Her skin was so pale that there was not much of a contrast in shade between her breasts and the surrounding skin, and her nipples and aureoles were just pink enough to be seen.

They stood perky and firm, standing upright on her narrow chest, two monuments to femininity.

And holy shit, there they were, right in front of me.

The world had stopped. In those times, the swimming attire we used to call "two piece" had morphed into the much smaller bikini, and we horny teenagers were still getting used to seeing so much skin exposed. Kathy wore the bottom half of a white suit adorned with large orange flowers. Her waist was narrow, her stomach flat and tight. I drank it all in, and I may have been drooling from my slack jaw.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

Uh, huh? Wha...?"

"I said, take a picture, it'll last longer."

Oh shit.

I fumbled and bumbled and generally acted like the besotted dimwit I was, finally tearing my gaze from her chest and bringing it up to her mouth. I couldn't yet look her in the eye out of embarrassment.

"Oh, hey."

"Hey to you. You forget how to talk?"

"I...er...um..."

"Oh geez, whatever." Kathy grabbed the bikini top lying next to her chaise and covered her chest, leaving it unfastened. "Is that better?" she remarked with a smirk.

I was finally able to meet her gaze. "Hey, Kathy."

"You already said that." I could feel her eyes on me, her gaze assessing me from head to toe. "I didn't know anyone was home, I thought you were still in school."

"I finished yesterday and graduated."

"You did? Your folks should have said something! Congratulations!"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Come over here and talk to me." I managed to unfasten my feet from the ground and walked over to where she reclined, taking a seat in the chair next to her. I struggled to keep my eyes anywhere except on the unfastened bikini top laying loosely on her perky tits, the tits I had seen in all their glory.

"So what are your plans now? You going to college?"

Her words finally broke through the fog that had been clouding my brain. "I really dunno what I want to do. My grades pretty much sucked, and I have no idea what I would be good at."

"You sound like a typical teenage boy. What are your friends doing?"

"I think most of them are going to college. A lot of them come from families with money and have dads with really good jobs."

Kathy chuckled at that. "You think that really makes a difference?"

"Yeah, I do. They learned things from their parents that I didn't."

"Don't be hard on your folks. They do their best."

"I know. But I still have no idea what I want to do with myself except that it won't be what either of them do."

I could see her assessing me again behind the large sunglasses she wore. "You're in pretty good shape." She reached out with her hand and ran her fingers across my shoulder and down onto my biceps. Her light touch sent an electric shock through my entire body and felt myself getting hard again. "Maybe your strong back can help you make a living." I saw her looking straight at my face as she spoke.

"Maybe."

She looked at me silently for a few seconds. "Do me a favor and go get me a beer in the kitchen. Get one for yourself if you want, I won't tell if you won't." Even at 18 years old I had already imbibed on a number of occasions.

I went into her house and got two bottles of Bud from her refrigerator, then returned to the pool area. She had removed the bikini top again and her small hemispheres were again uncovered, her nipples looking like delicious little cherries on titty sundaes. I set her beer down on the table next to her, then sat down again and took a long draw on my own bottle. I was already starting to get used to seeing her tits.

My curiosity finally got the best of me. "Can I ask you a question?"

She turned her face toward me. "Of course you can."

"Do you do this often?"

"Do what?"

"Sit out here topless."

Kathy laughed. "Do you want my topless tanning schedule?"

I laughed back. "Sure, if you have one.'

She considered her answer. "Actually, I've only done this a couple of times. I thought you were all gone today and figured it would be safe to do it. Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"Nah, not that. I'm just not used to it. The good catholic schoolgirls I dated might as well have been wearing suits of armor."

She gave a hearty laugh. "Oh, that's a good one. A bit prudish, eh?"

"That doesn't even begin to describe how uptight they were." She laughed again.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, sipping at our beers and enjoying the sun.

She finally spoke. "I'm hot. Let's jump in the pool." Rising from her chaise and taking off her sunglasses, she stepped toward the pool and dove gracefully into it. I watched her lithe body slice through the water for a moment, then got up and walked down the stairs into it in my shorts. I sank down to neck level in the refreshing water.

"Oh damn, this does feel good."

"It's why we bought this place." She had recently divorced her abusive husband, an LAPD cop ten years her senior. The alimony and child support he was required to pay more than covered her mortgage and everything else. We both bounced around in the water, circling each other and making small talk. I could see her bare boobs just below the surface of the clear water.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked.

"Of course."

She giggled. "When it's hot at night and the boy is with his dad, I sometimes come out here and skinny dip."

Oh my my. I'm hard again.

"Do you now." My brain had again turned to mush.

"I do. Have you ever skinny dipped?"

"I have not. Never even had the opportunity."

"You wanna?"

My eyes goggled at her. Had she just said what I thought she said? "I...er..."

Another chuckle from her. "There is nothing like the feeling of the water gliding past your naked body. It's like total freedom." Her eyes locked on mine, I saw her reach down and grab the sides of her bikini bottom, then push it down her legs and take it off. She threw it at me, laughing. My virgin dick moved up a position or two on the Mohs Hardness Scale as I could see the blond patch of her pubes. Holy shit, tits and pussy in the same day.

"Your turn."

I was in a state of total confusion. I had no experience in reading a woman's intentions, and the twelve years of catholic guilt beaten into me by the nuns and priests of my parochial education were coming into conflict with my primal, elemental reaction to being a few feet away from a gorgeous woman only ten years older than me who was very, very pretty and very, very naked.

"Come on. Live."

You may never get a chance like this again, buddy. You know what you have to do.

I pushed aside the prudish nonsense I had been force fed and reached for the waistband of my shorts. Releasing the waist and zipper, I pushed them and my boxers down my legs and off, tossing them on the decking around the pool.

I initially reacted by holding my hands over my very erect junk, but her earnest gaze and the fact that I could see her in all her naked glory made me realize the silliness of such a move. I leaned back against the side of the pool and spread my arms along the tiles. My virgin shaft was standing straight out from my body and was very visible through the water.

"Oh, my. Did I do that?"

"Yes, you did."

She moved slowly toward me, stopping less than an arm's length away. "Can I ask you a very personal question?" I nodded, having an idea of what was coming.

"Are you a virgin?"

My face reddened and I momentarily felt shame. I had always felt like I was three steps behind the knowledge and experience of my peers, and it seemed like this was one of those times, like I should be more experienced at my age.

"I think I know the answer. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you." She moved a few inches closer, reaching out to stroke my cheek with her hand. "It's just that you're a very handsome young man with a great body, and I'm surprised the girls haven't been falling all over you."

"I haven't been that lucky yet."

"Until now." My heart skipped several beats as she moved closer, close enough for the head of my cock to brush against her pubes. "Touch me."

With a gulp, I reached out with my right hand and touched her face, then let my hand move down her neck and onto her shoulder. I gently stroked her there.

"You know what I mean. Touch me."

My eyes locked on hers, I moved my hand down onto her upper chest, then slowly, ever so slowly, down onto her breast, her naked pink breast. I heard her short, sharp intake of breath. I used my fingers to explore her, reveling in the shape and firmness of her flesh, the way it rose from her chest, in the wrinkled perfection of her nipple. I moved my left hand off the tiles and gave the same treatment to her other side, being careful to be as gentle as possible in the fear that this moment in paradise could end at any moment. Up to fifteen minutes ago I had never even seen a live boob, and now I had my hands on the prettiest pair imaginable.

"You have a wonderful touch," she said softly. She leaned slightly forward, causing my hands to move to her sides as she pressed her lips lightly against mine for a few seconds.

Oh holy mother. My first boob, my first bush, and my first kiss, all in the same day. And they're all from a real woman.

"You can touch me more."

It seemed so natural for my hands to move down the sides of her ribcage, feeling the slight swell of her narrow hips and moving behind her to gently cup the globes of her magnificent ass. She moved closer and my cock angled down, its top resting against the soft curls of her bush. We kissed again, her lips parting and her tongue gently but insistently probing against my teeth until I parted them and let her explore my mouth. My tongue returned the action, and it momentarily occurred to me how natural it was to kiss properly.

Her arms came up around my neck and she pulled herself tighter to me, our kiss deepening, our lips and tongues tangling, her breasts crushed against my bare chest. My hands first tightened around her back, then moved of their own accord onto her ass cheeks as I pulled her against me as she let out a throaty moan.

She broke our kiss and spoke softly. "You learn fast."

Her face was only inches from mine. "You're a good teacher."

"And I have so much to show you." We kissed again, our passion increasing by the second as I felt like I was going to explode at any instant. Catholic guilt aside, I had masturbated on several occasions and new what an impending orgasm felt like. This was one of those times.

"Do you want your first time to be with me?" she whispered as she kissed the side of my neck.

"Ohmygodyes," I replied. "Please."

"There is so much to learn, but I know what's about to happen. Hold me up and move away from the wall." I grabbed the cheeks of her delightfully small butt and moved toward the center of the pool. She was basically weightless floating in the water, and she brought her legs up around my waist.

She looked deeply into my eyes. "Are you ready to do this?" I nodded yes as calmly as I could.

"Prepare for something you have never imagined." Moving her hips far enough away from me to reach between us, she grasped my raging hardon with her hand and placed the head against the soft lips of her pussy, then eased herself forward until it entered her. She put her hand back around my neck.

"Come to mama." With a slight curl of her torso she sank herself completely onto me, burying my iron-hard shaft to its base.

OH. MY. FUCKING. GAWD.

My brain was an exploding mix of skyrockets and dynamite, of the Atlas 5 rocket that had taken astronauts around the moon, of every pleasant sensation and wet dream I had ever experienced in my eighteen and a half years. I could feel every square millimeter of her love tunnel around me, every furrow and vein and bump. It was the most incredible feeling in the world, my cock buried in her and her naked body pressed against mine, our lips locked in a fiery kiss.

She began slowly moving herself up and down my shaft, setting up a rhythm that added to the excitement as it stimulated my already hypersensitive nerves.

My first time for everything, and I couldn't imagine how it could be any better than this.

My young, inexperienced, but no longer virginal body had one more trick up its sleeve, though. I felt a distinct tingling in my balls that quickly grew to an uncontrollable eruption, and before I knew it I was pumping rope after rope of my virile young jizz into her, all the while gasping for air and jabbering incoherently.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck..." Sounds vaguely reminiscent of words poured out of my mouth with every spurt, every spasm. Kathy hugged me tight, her mouth next to my ear, whispering encouragement. "Yes my boy, just like that. Let it all out." I shook with the intensity of the moment.

We stayed like that for several minutes, her legs around my waist and my cock inside her, my hands supporting her ass. Once our breathing returned to normal she unwrapped her legs and stood, but held me close and kissed me deeply.

"So what did you think?"

I was a babbling mess. My first time had been so intense, so passionate, and so very overwhelming that I could barely form coherent words. "That was the most incredible experience of my life," I told her. "Until today I had never even really kissed a woman, and we went so far beyond all of that. Thank you."

"Never thank anyone for making love to you. And believe me, I enjoyed it as much as you did."

I smiled at her. "I finished awfully damn quick."

"Of course you did, it was your first time. You'll get better, and I have so very much to teach you."

The prospect of repeating what we had done gave me another thrill.

*************

We spent the next hour and a half in her bed, exploring each other's bodies, kissing, talking and advancing my sexual education. I learned how to recognize and react to the signals a woman made. Still possessing all my youthful vigor, I was able return to full hardness and Kathy introduced me to the pleasure of oral sex, swallowing, kissing, and licking my rod lovingly until I shot my second load into her mouth. I was in Shangi-La, I had achieved Nirvana. I had started the day an inexperienced virgin, and in short order I had taken an enormous step on my journey into young adulthood.

"OK, buddy," she finally said. "Your sisters and my boy will be home soon. I hate to end this, but we both need to return to the real world."

I sighed loudly, still floating on the magic carpet ride she had taken me on. "Yeah, you're right." I leaned toward her and we shared one more deep, lingering kiss, then rolled off her bed and started dressing. All I had was my wet shorts and boxers, so she loaned me a pair of jeans her ex had left behind, enough to get me back to my own house.

I was curious about something, though. "Can I ask you one more question?"

"Mmm-hmm?"

"Why me? How was it that I was able to have the experience of a lifetime with you?"

"Why not you?"

"Let's face it - you're beautiful, you're young, you have a great body. Any red-blooded American male would give his left nut to be with you, and every single one of them would be far better and making love to you than I was. So why me?"

12