That Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy walked toward me and stopped close enough to put both of her hands on my chest and looked up at my face. "You just answered your own question."

"Huh?"

"You told me I was beautiful, you told me I had a great body. You complimented me, and given the way you made love, you are an excellent lover."

"The way I made love?"

"You let me teach you, let me take you along. You didn't maul me or hurt me. You followed my lead. And you are positively yummy."

I laughed at that. "That's nice to hear."

"My man, we are not done. You are going to have a great summer. Now scoot before we lose our privacy." Another quick kiss and I crossed back to my house, throwing my wet clothes in the dryer and showering, then putting on clean stuff.

*************

Kathy was so right about that summer. We took advantage of every opportunity to further explore each other, putting the remaining days of school to good use. Once the school year ended, we found stolen moments when her son and my sisters went to their friends' houses and even drove up into the nearby mountains on occasion.

I learned a lot and learned it fast. She taught me about erogenous zones and how to know when you had found them without explicitly asking and spoiling the mood. She taught me the value of gentle touches and soft kisses, of knowing when it was proper to make sweet love or to have wild, sweaty monkey sex. I explored every square inch of her delightful elfin body.

And all the variations! She taught me how to eat pussy, and I devoured hers eagerly whenever I could. She taught me 69 and the oral enjoyment lovers could share. She blew me more times than I could count. We used many positions I had been unaware of in my naivete, positions like cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and scissors and what became my personal favorite, doggystyle. Kneeling behind her while watching my cock disappear between her incredible tiny ass cheeks sent me over the edge more than once. We fucked and sucked and kissed whenever we could, and sometimes just enjoyed being together.

I harbored no illusions about a future with her; we both knew that ours was a temporary relationship. Although she was only ten years my senior, our experiences were worlds different, and I had no idea how to be an adult yet. We both new I was uneasy about my future.

I finally had to make some life decisions. The fall semester at the community college near me was set to begin, and I had actually applied and started registering for classes. But I was still a mess, with no idea of what I wanted to do. I took the qualifying test for the Air Force and did surprisingly well on it, so after some deep thought and a review of the benefits of being a veteran, I dropped out of college and enlisted.

That turned out to be the biggest life decision ever; that first enlistment led to a 26-year military career as an intelligence analyst. I used my spare time over those years to take college classes and earned a bachelor's degree in early childhood education. When I retired at the age of 44, I got my teaching credential and spent the next twenty years in the classroom before hanging it up for good.

We maintained some level of contact for the first few years after I enlisted; I mean, she lived next door to my parents, so whenever I took leave for a visit home we got back together, drank a little beer, reminisced, and occasionally hooked up.

Kathy eventually met a super guy who loved her AND her son, and their marriage brought an end to our infrequent couplings. I even attended the ceremony, genuinely happy for her new life. They moved away and our only contact after that was the annual holiday card. I never saw her again in person. I eventually married and became the father of the most beautiful twin girls you have ever seen.

But that summer, oh that summer.

12