All Comments on 'That Summer'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ReadytedyReadytedyabout 3 years ago

Great story, hope there is a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. I like taking this stories and changing to my families names. It's a great turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was excellent even though predictable, but hey, I was very Envious of these characters albeit fictional.

I am an old man now,and as they say the mind is willing but the body is weak.

I have only recently found this site and enjoy it tremendously

Thank you to all the community who contribute , it makes me very happy

ocaladouglasocaladouglasabout 3 years ago

omg that is one very hot story. loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. Very well written with lots of realistic scenarios. It got me aroused very early in the story. Only part I didn't particularly care for was the anal scene with the son but I am sure that is a turn-on for a lot of folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome hot story. Family sex is the best. Loved all of it. Dad should take it up the ass occasionally as an act of love. So what about mom and dad? Do they have any brothers or sisters? How about their parents? Family sex can and should be shared with everyone in the family.

andrepkandrepkabout 3 years ago

The master of incestuous bisex has just been promoted to:

Grandmaster of Incestuous Bisex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.