That Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her coming absence brought everything into focus for Davey.

"No, I'd definitely like to come. Come over."

Sandy laughed. "I know you like to. Me, too. Can you get here at 7?"

"I'll see you then."

Davey's nervousness at being with Steve competed with his excitement at seeing Sandy. Lust prevailed and he arrived at seven sharp.

"Welcome, Davey," Steve said as he handed him a vodka and tonic at the door.

"HI Steve. Thanks," Davey said, smiling nervously and taking the drink.

"Sandy's in the kitchen working on the salad. Let's go see how she's doing, before I go out and turn the ribs."

They walked into the kitchen and Sandy smiled broadly at Davey. "I almost forgot how to do this without my kitchen assistant!" she joked.

"That was fun helping with your party," Davey said. Sandy looked gorgeous in her tight slacks and silk blouse.

Steve finished his drink and poured himself another, mostly vodka with a splash of tonic. "Thanks for all you're doing here this summer, Davey," he said.

The guilt washed over Davey again. He could not manage a response.

Sandy broke the silence. "Davey's a hard worker and good company to boot."

"That's great," Steve said as he took a long drink and went out to tend to the ribs.

"My God, I swear he's on his third drink already, and he pours them strong," she said after Steve closed the door. Davey rarely saw her upset, but when he did it usually involved Steve.

"My head would be spinning," Davey said. "I'm not a big drinker."

"Stay that way, Davey. It only causes problems. It's definitely not the secret to a happy marriage." Davey couldn't tell whether she was sad or angry. Maybe both.

"I'm sorry, Sandy."

Brightening, she smiled at him and said, "It's ok, Davey. I do have a big bright spot in my life now. Or, in my kitchen to be precise." They both smiled. He desperately wanted to take her in his arms, but that was out of the question with Steve standing just outside at the barbecue.

"About five minutes to go on the ribs," Steve announced when he came back into the kitchen. He poured himself another drink. "It's damn hot out there!" he said.

"Apparently," Sandy noted archly as she shot Davey a look, rolling her eyes.

Steve ignored her or hadn't listened.

When Steve brought the ribs in, they sat down, Steve and Sandy across from each other and Davey on the side, between them.

"Wow, this is all delicious," Davey said.

"Sorry about the ribs getting a little charred. I must have gotten distracted." Steve was having another drink.

Sandy looked disgusted. Davey noticed, but Steve just focused on eating the blackened ribs.

"So, you guys are going to visit Ann up at her place for the weekend?" Davey asked to change the subject. "That should be nice."

"We haven't seen her in a while and her boyfriend just broke up with her and moved out. So, we're gonna see if we can cheer her up a little," Steve said, sounding a little slurry.

"I'm sorry to hear that about Ann. She's nice. I hope you have a good visit," Davey responded.

Sandy said little until it was time to clear the table. "Alright then, Davey, will you help me with clearing the table and the dishes? Steve, maybe you can find something we could watch on TV." She knew how to direct the men in her life. Davey sprang into action; Steve moved at a decidedly slower pace.

Alone in the kitchen, Sandy said, "Well he's about to go face down, again. It just gets worse and worse. I'm at my wits' end."

"That must be really hard for you." Davey looked at her tenderly and touched her shoulder. She looked into his eyes and gave him a little smile.

"Having you has helped so much with my loneliness, Davey. Thank you." She leaned over and kissed him quickly on the lips.

They finished cleaning up in silence. But she smiled at him more frequently. He felt comfortable with her, even when she was sad.

"Ok, let's see what he's come up with on the TV, assuming he lasted that long." Sandy took Davey's hand and led him toward the family room, where the television was on. Steve was sunk into his recliner, still awake, but barely.

"This is about birds, or alligators, or something," Steve managed, trying to describe the documentary on the screen.

"Sounds good," Davey replied.

Sandy and Davey sat together on the couch, not as close as they would have liked. The TV show was about Australian marsupials.

Before long, Steve was snoring loudly.

"I'll get him to bed. The snoring will be farther away," Sandy said, trying to force a smile. "I might need your help getting him there."

Steve was nearly unconscious and pretty much dead weight. Between the two of them and what little staggering assistance Steve could muster, they eventually got him onto the bed in the master bedroom. He was out the second he landed.

"I can take it from here, Davey, thanks," Sandy said. "I'll be right out."

Davey felt bad for what she had to deal with. No wonder she was lonely. He sat quietly in the family room, paying no attention to the bizarre marsupials on the screen.

After a few minutes, Sandy returned, closing the door behind her.

"I hope you don't mind that I got into my nightgown. It's been a long day and I wanted to be comfortable." She gave him a little smile.

"I'm all for you being comfortable, Sandy." Davey was unsure what was going on, what with Steve at the other end of the house.

"Do you mind if I turn the TV off?" Sandy asked.

"Please do."

She came and sat close to him on the couch. "The quiet is nice," she said, resting her head on his chest.

"It is nice. Aren't you worried about Steve getting up?" Davey was.

"No," she replied. "I've been through this drill more times than I'd care to admit. Once he crashes, he is gone. The morning, and our drive to Ann's, won't be pretty. But until he wakes with his hangover tomorrow, he's dead to the world."

She snuggled closer to Davey, who put his arm around her and stroked her hair in silence. She put her hand on his stomach, her face still resting on his chest.

"You feel so good, baby," she said as she softly touched his abdomen.

"You do, too," he said, gently kissing her head and taking in her scent. Then he moved his free hand to her thigh, rubbing it softly through her nightgown.

Sandy looked up and kissed him, her tongue searching for his. As they kissed gently, she took his hand and put it inside her nightie, sliding it up her soft, smooth thigh. The thought of her naked body under the nightgown made Davey twitch with excitement. Sandy slid her hand down his belly to his pants, which she unbuttoned so she could reach down through his pubic hair and touch his growing cock.

"You have too many clothes on," she said softly as she climbed into his lap, facing Davey while she straddled him. She unbuttoned the dress shirt he had worn for the occasion and took it off. She rubbed his chest with her hands and gently kissed and sucked his nipples, which grew erect in her mouth.

"That's so good," he whispered. He ran his hands down her back and held her ass through the nightgown.

"Mmmm," she responded. "Davey, I need to feel you inside me. But I want you to be naked. Stand up so I can take the rest of your clothes off."

"If you think that's ok," he said. "We're not alone in the house."

"It's ok," she said, getting off his lap and pulling him to his feet. She knelt and removed his shoes and socks, then got on her knees and nuzzled his cock through his pants until she pulled them off. Davey cradled her head in his hands as she teased his cock with her tongue.

She stood before him and held her arms straight up, smiling. Davey lifted her nightgown over her head and off, revealing her glorious nakedness. They threw their arms around each other and pulled close, her luscious breasts pressed against him and his erect cock pressed against her brunette bush and soft belly. They held each other's ass as they clung tight together, equally aroused as they kissed ardently.

"Sit down," she whispered, pushing him back and down gently. Standing in front of him, she spread her legs. "Am I wet enough, Davey?" He reached up and touched her pussy, massaging it gently. Then he slid his index finger between her inner lips, which were dripping wet.

"Simons says put your finger inside me, Davey," she smiled dreamily.

His slid his long index finger all the way into her and moved it back and forth while he played with her clit with his thumb. "You're so wet, Sandy," he said, withdrawing his glistening finger and holding it up to her.

"Let's see," she said, putting his finger in her mouth. Sucking and licking it, she said, "You're right. I'm ready." She straddled Davey on the couch again, her wet pussy just inches above his hard cock. "Now I'm going to fuck you, Davey," she whispered into his ear. Looking into his eyes, she very slowly lowered herself down until his long cock disappeared completely inside her.

Davey shuddered at the feeling of being swallowed by her. She began to move herself up and down his shaft, her hands on his shoulders, his hands squeezing her ass. He moved one hand to where he could feel his cock sliding into her. Sandy softly moaned each time she took him in fully.

"I love the way you hold my ass while I fuck you," she whispered.

"Hold still," she told him as she pulled herself up off his cock, turned around so they were facing the same direction, then lowered herself back down. Her hands supporting herself on his knees, she lifted her body up and down. The sight of her beautiful ass displayed for him while his cock slid in and out of her from behind, drove Davey wild. He reached around, squeezed her perfect breasts, and pinched and stroked her sensitive nipples as she moved slowly up and down on his cock.

After a time, Davey was nearing his limit and whispered, "I'm getting so close, Sandy."

"That's good, baby," she said. "Give me your cum whenever you want."

He held out for as long as he could, right on the exquisite edge. It was agony not to come, but the sweetest agony he ever felt. Sandy slowed her movements, helping prolong the experience.

But eventually his orgasm would not be denied, and it burst forth, his cock throbbing powerfully as he was overcome by waves of the most intense pleasure. Sandy increased her speed when he started to come and kept it up until well after she received the last drop of his cum. Since they were not alone, he had to stifle his urge to shout. She rested on his fading erection, slowly grinding on his lap while he held her from behind, caressing her breasts.

"Your turn now. Lay down on your back here," he said, pointing to the couch next to him. She quickly did as he said. He leaned down and kissed her.

She whispered in his ear, "Please eat me."

"Spread your legs wide," he told her. She held each of her legs with a hand and pulled them toward her chest. Her pussy was fully open to him, with a thin stream of white cum running down. Resting on his elbows, Davey brought his face to her and started gently licking. He began at her vagina, then pushed her legs up toward her chest, so her ass was fully exposed. When he licked her there, she softly said, "Oh, my God."

Then he returned to her swollen clit. His tongue circled it and flicked across the tip. He made long, slow runs from her vagina to above her clit. When he applied gentle suction, while sliding two fingers in and out of her, Sandy began to tremble and moan more audibly. He increased the suction and the speed of his fingers and the muscles in her thighs began to constrict. Davey felt pulses in her pussy gripping his fingers. Then her massive orgasm struck, her body shaking uncontrollably through her muffled cries. Davey kept pleasuring her as her climax seemed to go on forever.

When it finally waned, they lay in each other's arms for a long time, spent and profoundly satisfied.

"God, Davey. I can't tell you how much that meant to me after what went on earlier this evening. I needed to feel loved. You gave me that, and more. Like you always do," Sandy said, sincerely.

"Making you happy makes me so happy, Sandy. You deserve to be loved." He smiled and kissed her tenderly.

"But I should probably get going so we don't have any bad surprises here," he said, glancing towards the bedroom.

"I guess," she said sadly. "I'll clean up after our little party here. You get your handsome self home and in bed."

They kissed once more and he left feeling like he was walking on air.

Temptress

Not having seen Sandy all weekend, Davey walked to her house on Monday afternoon, enjoying the warm weather. As usual, he let himself in. Not seeing her, he figured she must be in the pool. But she wasn't there either.

As he stood, looking around, the sliding glass door from the kitchen opened and Sandy's stepdaughter, Ann, walked out. She was wearing a tiny green bikini and carrying a can of Coke.

Ann jumped slightly in surprise at seeing him.

"That's right. I forgot how you guys just let yourselves in anytime, day or night. Glad I wasn't heading out to skinny dip." She squinted at Davey in the bright light as she put on her sunglasses.

Davey wouldn't have minded her skinny dipping. He and the guys always thought Mark's older half-sister was very cute. Many comments had been made over the years, mostly to make Mark squirm over hearing how foxy his big sister was. But she was older than them, in her mid-twenties, and had moved out years ago.

She was Steve's daughter from his first marriage, so she didn't resemble Sandy. She was tall and thin, with light blue eyes and long strawberry blond hair. She had small breasts, a shapely little ass, and nice legs. She liked to tease the guys to watch them go tongue-tied, by brushing against them or bending over in the short skirts she wore.

"So, Davey. I heard you were around this summer. What brings you over today? Did you come for a skinny dip?" she said from the chaise lounge by the pool, smiling. She had not lost her touch for teasing.

"Uh, no. I'm working on projects around here for your dad and Sandy, to make some money," he said.

"I see. Lucky Sandy, having a strapping young lad to service her with his hard labor." She smiled and looked Davey up and down.

Feeling aroused -- and uncomfortable -- he tried to change the subject. "How long are you here for, Ann?

"Probably just a day or two. I came back with dad and Sandy when they came up on Saturday. I suppose you heard Peter moved out." Her smile vanished.

"I heard that. Sorry." Davey wondered what would lead a guy to leave a girl like Ann.

"Yeah, well, his loss." Ann forced a smile.

"This sun is brutal. Have you seen any sunscreen around here?"

"I think I saw some in the kitchen," he said.

"Would you mind grabbing it for me? I'm feeling lazy."

"Sure," he said and walked into the kitchen and took the sunscreen from the shelf.

As he returned to the pool, Ann was removing the top of her bikini.

"Hope you don't mind, unannounced visitor, but I'm working on a fuller tan this summer," she said, looking him in the eye as her breasts popped out. "We're all kind of like family here, anyway. Aren't we?"

Davey felt déjà vu. "Kinda," he sputtered.

"It's nice to let them see the light of day, don't you think?" Ann said as she rubbed her breasts lightly then dropped her hands and looked him in the eye. Her breasts were small and perfect. Her areolas were tiny and light pink, but her nipples were large, and had reacted to her fleeting touch -- and perhaps to Davey's furtive gaze. They stood tall, pointing at him suggestively.

"Pass the sunscreen, laborer. They'll burn up in this sun if I'm not careful."

She reached out her hand and Davey gave her the bottle. She poured lotion into her hands and rubbed them together. Then she slowly massaged her breasts with her hands, working the lotion in. She lingered at her nipples, looking up at Davey as she did.

"Here, why don't you get my back for me," she suggested, offering the sunscreen.

Davey froze. His cock told him to help her with the lotion, but his head and heart said flee. He had no intention of messing things up with Sandy, no matter how enticing Ann was.

"You know, I really should get going now. Sorry, Ann."

"Don't rush off, Davey," Sandy said from the open sliding glass door to her bedroom. "Ann seems to have a project in mind for you," she smiled disingenuously at Ann.

"But I have first dibs as your original employer."

"Wow, Davey, you're really in demand," Ann said. "Don't let it go to your head, though. Enjoy slaving away. I'll just be stretched out here." Ann gave him a little wave that made her breasts jiggle, opened her magazine, put on her headphones, and started playing a cassette. Her oiled breasts glistened in the bright sun.

"Come on, Davey, I'll show you the next project," Sandy said as she walked back into her bedroom. She was wearing a thin blue summer dress, with no shoes. Davey was relieved to see her and grateful she helped him avoid Ann's temptation.

"Thanks for getting me out of there."

"And it looks like I did just in time, too. Those perky young tits and a bottle of lotion are a dangerous combination." She smiled at him. "I appreciate that you resisted her charms, Davey. And her tits. I feel honored." She took his face in her hands and kissed him.

He smiled at her. "You're the one I want, Sandy. I think of you all the time."

"Not just when you're soaping yourself up in the shower?" she teased.

"Well, then for sure. But all the time," he said earnestly.

"That's very sweet. I think of you all the time, too, Davey. And sometimes when I do I have to touch myself too."

They held each other in silence for a long time.

"Is there a project I can do for you or was that just a line to get me out of there?" he finally asked.

"I do have a project for you, but it can't take very long. I'll show you."

At that, she pinned him up against the wall and kissed him passionately, grinding her body against his. Exploring her mouth with his tongue, Davey ran his hands up and down her sides, settling on her fine ass. Her dress was so thin, almost nothing. Reaching between their bodies, she touched his hard cock bulging in his pants. He moved his hands to her breasts, fondled them, and played with her nipples. He felt her shudder at his touch. He also felt she was wearing no bra or panties.

"Drop your pants" she instructed quietly.

His pants at his ankles, he forcefully pushed her back to the wall. As they touched each other, she whispered in his year, "You're first project is to make my clit hard and my pussy wet with your fingers."

"Yes, Sandy," he said. They giggled.

As he reached under her dress, she spread her fine long legs. He ran his fingers through her pubic hair. Then he reached her clit, which was already getting hard. Sliding his hand down, her pussy was dripping wet. As he circled her clit with his thumb, Sandy squirmed and breathed heavily into his ear, giving him a chill. When he slid two fingers into her, she purred. When he pushed three fingers in and out of her pussy while massaging her clit she whispered, "Oh God, yes," in his ear.

"Keep doing that until I say it's time for us to fuck," she whispered. "It feels incredible."

Davey kept pleasuring her against the wall, his free hand squeezing her luscious ass under the wispy dress. He could sense Sandy was getting close to coming by the increasing ardor of her kisses. He loved her soft dress and her belly rubbing against his cock.

"Lift me up against the wall, Davey, then lower me down onto your big cock and fuck me."

Davey lifted her up by her thighs and she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, her arms around his neck. He lowered her onto his eagerly waiting cock until it disappeared inside her. Then, pushing her against the wall, he plunged in and out of her, making them both bite their tongues to keep from crying out. Sandy managed to use one hand to reach between them and furiously rub her clit as they fucked.