That Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes, she whispered, "I'm going to come now, so hard." Then she started shaking and clutching him even tighter with her legs, squirting warm liquid onto his cock and balls. Feeling the warmth spread over him and the strong orgasm that was consuming her, Davey increased the power and depth of his thrusts as his own orgasm exploded in rapturous waves.

They held each other tight up against the wall. As his erection went down, he gently lifted her off his cock.

"My God, Davey. The orgasms you give me just get more and more incredible." She lifted her skirt, rubbed her pussy, then put a wet finger into Davey's mouth.

He savored their taste.

"But we need to get out of here before the perky siren walks in on us. That would complicate things," said Sandy.

Davey snapped back into reality at the thought, pulling his pants up and looking for tell-tale signs of what they had been up to.

"The back of your dress is wet, Sandy."

"Darn, but thanks for noticing." She quickly went into her closet and came out wearing a similar sun dress.

"She'll never notice the difference. She's too busy admiring the bulge in your pants." Sandy smiled as she pushed him toward the bedroom door, giving his ass a pat.

Moments after they got to the living room, Ann came in from the pool, wrapped in a towel. "You two get your project figured out?"

"Mission accomplished!" said Sandy, smiling broadly. Turning to Davey, she said, "So come back Wednesday and everything you need will be here so you can get to work." She winked at him, out of Ann's sight.

"Cool. Thanks, Sandy, and see you later, Ann." Davey walked out the front door, ecstatic about his time with Sandy.

After he left, Ann told Sandy, "Davey's so sexy. He could jump my bones anytime. The best one in Mark's crowd for sure. Too bad he's so young."

"He is handsome and a very nice guy," responded Sandy, still reeling from coming with his cock deep inside her, pinned against the wall.