That Summer with My Aunt (M18, F45)

Story Info
A young man's sexual awakening - in such a loving way.
2.6k words
4.42
15.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those glorious endless summer days, staying at my aunt's house out in the woods. She lived there alone and it was always such a sanctuary of blissful peace and calm. I so loved to be surrounded by nature and live the torpor of those lazy summer days. As the long hot days went on, we grew more and more relaxed together - she would be in her loose summer dresses and me in a t-shirt and shorts. We used to picnic down by the pond and laze around there - and yes I delighted in watching her bend over to get out the plates and food - was it my imagination or was she bending particularly low when in front of me?

I found myself straining to catch a glimpse as her firm, bra-free breasts swung to and fro under the thin cotton, rewarded by the occasional flash of a delightful pink nipple bouncing around so joyfully in there...

I tried not to stare but I know at times she must have caught me - and her smiling eyes told me she knew she had.

Then, came that afternoon we'd decided to go for a swim - she went in to change into her swimsuit and I followed a few minutes later. On the way to my room, I passed her bedroom and realised that she'd left the door slightly ajar. Young and inquisitive, I couldn't help but stop and sneak a quick peek through the gap...

There she was, with her back to me, peeling down her panties, with her big round ass and its lovely divide coming into full view. As she bent to lift them off from around her feet I couldn't believe the dark hairy tuft that sprang into view between her parted thighs. I stood stock still just watching, my young cock automatically springing to attention and pushing out the front of my shorts. As I glanced to the side I then realised that her dressing mirror was giving the perfect angle for a full view of her front, those pink tipped breasts standing out and that dark hair nestling between her thighs...

I stood and stared, hardly daring to breathe lest I broke the spell, but then suddenly realised she was staring back at me in the mirror, a big wide smile on her face as she laughed at my being so caught. I flushed so red with embarrassment and didn't know where to look as she turned around to face me... 'well you'd better help me get this swimsuit on then'...

I slowly walked into the bedroom, not knowing where to look as she bent to step into her swimsuit. She was so relaxed and in control as she pulled it up over her legs and then her ass. Motioning to me she indicated I should pull up the shoulder straps. With shaking hands, I reached round from behind her and pulled up first one and then the other...

I could tell I hadn't done it quite right, her pale-skinned breasts seemed to be spilling out the sides... 'I'm sure you can do better than that' she smiled - adjust those cups for me will you? Nervously I reached round and tried to lift a cup forwards and free, to reposition it around her breast. Feeling the soft weight of that soft breast pull forward was the most amazing sensation, but as the lycra sprang back I realised it still wasn't sitting right.

Feigning exasperation at my innocent ignorance, she scolded 'No, you have to lift the breast into the cup'... My hot hand was shaking as I cupped that soft warmth in my hand and lifted it clumsily into its nest in the lycra, dying inside from the feel of her stiff nipple between my fingers.

'That's better, now the other side' Emboldened this time, I pulled the stretchy material out and repeated the manoeuvre, so they sat, snug as big pears, in their colourful lycra holders. I realised too late though that I'd moved in very close and, as I turned, the bulge in my shorts brushed firmly against her butt - did I hear her gasp?

She turned her head and smiled at me over her shoulder... 'Aren't you going to put your swim shorts on then'? I walked crab-like out of the room, trying in vain to hide my raging young erection... and was mortified to find she had followed me through and now stood in my bedroom doorway, watching me with a big smile on her face... 'Don't mind me, but hurry up now'...'

I was so cornered - she leant casually against the bedroom doorpost, her curves filling that blue swimsuit so delightfully as her eyes lazily looked me up and down, examining me as if I was a prisoner she was deciding what to do with...

'Well then, aren't you going to get changed too?'

Not daring to look at her, I bent awkwardly and picked up my swim shorts to put them on the bed next to me. My hands reached down to my waistband and undid the button then pulled down the zip. My shorts dropped to the floor, pooling around my feet, with now no hiding place for the stiffness that was poking out so brazenly through my boxers.

'Well, you can't go swimming in them now, can you?' I knew there was nothing for it but to peel down my boxers. Freed from its elastic confines, my sappy young cock sprang out to stand straight out and quivering, pulsing and twitching in her full direct gaze...

'That's better now, isn't it?' I'll be surprised if you can get your swimmers on over that though - you have grown so big haven't you?'...

She stood there, her eyes never leaving my rampant cock as it swung to and fro as I reached quickly down for my swimsuit. I was totally mortified and so red-faced, but the more I tried to make it go down, the bigger and harder it seemed to get.

I couldn't help looking back at her, her rich curves barely held in by the tight lycra of her swimsuit, her big firm breasts filling it out so well, their stiff tips pushing out against the fabric, the soft curves of her belly, her firm thighs and ohh those little dark curls peeping out from the high-cut sides, reminding me of that full bush beneath. It felt all too much as I clumsily tried to step into my swim shorts, almost falling over in my urgency to hide my total arousal, my rock-hard cock and tightened balls making such an exhibition of themselves as I vainly struggled to cover them up.

Pulling them up to my waist I'd hoped would hide it and solve this situation - but no, the damn tip still poked up above the waistband, red and glistening in its excitement and so clear for her to see.

'Looks like you might need some help with that'...and she stepped across the room towards me, her firm curves shimmying delightfully in front of my eyes. 'Maybe it needs to go down - how about we relieve some of that tension...?'

As she advanced towards me, I could only stand stock still. Nothing in my life so far had prepared me for this - my awkward fumblings with girls my age had taught me little and I'd never been anything like so close to a mature woman with all her curves so warm and close and with that mischievous glint in her eye...

I felt so helpless, not knowing what to do or how to react as she reached out for the waistband of my swimshorts... 'Mmm sweetie - no need to be so shy when it's just us here after all - maybe auntie can teach you a few things - would you like that?'

I was dumbstruck and could only nod in vague approval, watching so enraptured, how her body moved so delightfully in that lycra sheath and how her warm breasts were now pressed up against my chest...

Her fingertips made contact with my exposed cock head... I nearly jumped with the sheer unexpected pleasure as she pulled him out, freeing my length from the shorts so my thick shaft stood quivering, wrapped in her encircling fingers...

Instinctively I reached out a tentative hand to cup a full, warm breast - it felt divine in its soft weight with the stiff tip poking out and filling my hand. 'Here... feel me properly' and she took my nervous hand and led it inside her costume, to feel and squeeze that glorious softness and its impertinently stiff bumply tip...

'Mmm, not so impatient now my darling - go gently at first..' I began to relax, savouring the feel of her breast in my hand and the magic her fingers were working as they slid up and down my hot shaft...

'Well, I don't think we really need swimming costumes anyway when it's only us two here - do you?'

I watched, stunned, as she slipped down a shoulder strap to set free a delightful big soft breast, tumbling out of its elastic cup. The other strap followed and I was suddenly confronted with the most delightful view - my aunt's bare breasts out and right in front of me - standing so close, I could feel their warmth pressing so deliciously against my chest, their big rubbery tips rubbing against my skin in a way that I had only dreamt of for so long...She was breathing deep now, her breasts rising and falling against me with the softest of friction.

Seeing my gaze never leaving them, she took hold of the back of my head and pushed me down onto those soft pillows... Instinctively, I drew a glorious big pink nipple into my mouth and began to suck, gently at first then drawing her in deep as if to try to smother myself in that lovely breast. At last, I drew away to breathe, my face flushed and glowing. Looking up I saw a blissful smile on her face - clearly it wasn't just me who had enjoyed that so much.

'I think we'd better take these off too don't you?' and with that she hooked her fingers into the waistband of my swim-shorts and pulled them down until they dropped to land at my feet, my stiff cock and balls swinging so free and so blatantly exposed in their release.

'Mmm, you really have been growing, you are such a big boy now aren't you?' and she took hold of my cock again, this time openly lifting it and pulling it around as she took a good long look, working the soft skin of my hood up and down with a sly smile, delighting in exposing, then covering, his smooth shiny glistening head as I gasped with the sheer surfeit of pleasure brought by her tender touch...

'I can see he's eager to learn more isn't he?'

I could only groan as she spoke, the sensations in my cock the closest thing to heaven I'd ever known - but I always thought Id shown such bravado around her - how could she tell I had so little experience? - ah the ignorance of male youth...

Never letting go of my stiff length, with her other hand she shimmied down her swimming costume, wriggling it down over her hips until it too dropped down her thick thighs to fall at her feet. Looking down, I delighted in that thick nest of hair between her legs, looking so delightful and so unlike the smooth mounds I had sneakily watched on the internet.

'Now, I think I should show you how a woman loves to be pleasured...' and with that she led me by the cock over to the bed and lay down on her back, with her thighs wide apart. 'That's it, kneel down between my legs and now we can really enjoy ourselves'...

So there I was, so naked and aroused, kneeling there as if in prayer between her wide-parted legs, my stiff cock rock hard and straining out. I couldn't believe how suddenly this had happened and how much I wanted her - but this was my mother's sister - what was I doing?!

I suddenly felt so inexperienced - that lovely nest of hair in front of my face, breathing in deep the delicate musky aroma of her arousal, those glistening puffy lips almost hidden as they nestled below - but what was I supposed to do next? What the hell was she expecting me to do?

My eyes wandered up over the smooth curves of that soft belly, those lovely breasts drooping slightly to each side - and above their stiff pink tips was such a big inviting smile on her face.

She could tell I was so nervous and so ignorant - 'My darling, don't worry, just relax and let it happen and enjoy... we are going to have so much fun together and we have all summer to enjoy ourselves!'

With that she reached down and with both hands parted the soft curling hairs, pulling open the seam between her lips. She traced a long painted fingernail down to circle the top of her pussy, peeling back the soft folds to reveal a smooth little pink bean - 'This is my clit - she just loves to be sucked and licked - but go gently at first and make sure you get her really worked up'...

I leant in close, breathing in her heady secret scents and cautiously reached out my tongue tip to touch so lightly on her smooth little clit head. The effect was electric, as she sighed with pleasure and spread her legs so wide open to make herself totally available... 'Mmm that's it sweetie, now lick her around and around and make sure to give her a good sucking'

Obediently, I did as I was told and was rewarded with her groans of pleasure. She tasted amazing - pure spicy honey - an unforgettable taste... Pulling back for a moment, a long sticky strand looped from her now swollen pink clit, all the way to my tongue.

Looking down, I saw that her open pussy was now running like a stream, clear sticky juices trickling out in her excitement. 'Mmm wouldn't you like to lick me clean?' I needed no second bidding and slid my tongue down her soft wet folds - tasting her little peehole with its salty hints of left-over release, then down, to dive so deep into her gaping open entrance, between those pink swollen lips... I couldn't believe how glorious she tasted as my tongue dipped so deep and wriggled into her steaming hot hole. Her flow was getting thicker and creamier now and even more delicious. She pushed my head in tighter against her, so all I could breathe, and all I could taste,was her sex, her thighs going like bellows around my head as she took her full pleasure from me.

Suddenly, she stopped and her legs clamped around my head as she rammed my face into her pussy, bucking against me - my mouth was suddenly flooded with big hot juicy squirts as she came, and came and came.

Eventually her cramps subsided, and she lay back, her pussy still quivering with little spasms as she smiled in such lazy pleasure. 'Oh, my darling you are so good at that - such a natural! What a naughty boy, you've made me cum and cum!'

'Hmm yes, well I think it's time you felt how good it is to be inside a woman now...give me that lovely sappy young cock of yours!'...