That Voodoo That She Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistan
wistan
157 Followers

She released him, leaving him desperate with lust, and her strong hands gripped his shoulders and turned him so that his back was against the back of the sofa. "Keep your eyes closed," she whispered. She moved to straddle him and he heard the whisper of silk as she tossed the robe away. She took his cock in her warm hand again, stroking him once more. In seconds he was right back on the edge of a stupendous orgasm.

Tanice leaned forward until the upper slopes of her breasts touched his face. He kissed instinctively, tasting her skin as she had tasted his. Her free hand went to the back on his head and slowly brought him down. He instinctively sought out her nipple, nuzzling her breast as he circled the areola slowly with his tongue.

The tip of his tongue just barely grazed her nipple, teasing it. Now it was her turn to moan, and he felt the little nub thickening and hardening slightly under his tongue.

She inched forward and he felt a hardness press against his own, a hardness that was both strange and familiar. His eyes bolted open as Tanice sat back, smiling. Her eyes were so beautiful, so compelling, that for a moment he was distracted from his shock. God, he could dive into those eyes and drown a happy man, he thought. And yet...

"That's... you have a..." he murmured. He trailed off, his mind befuddled as he looked down at the space between them.

"That's my cock," she whispered. She was still stroking him, and oh God, he wanted to cum so badly. He couldn't think of anything else. "Shhhhh," she murmured, putting a finger to his lips. "Don't talk, don't think. Just obey and accept the pleasure." She guided him back to her breast, and he instinctively latched on and began to suckle. "Good boy," she whispered, and the words made him shudder with lust. "That's a good boy... just lick and suck. You'll lick and suck whatever Mistress Tanice puts in your mouth, and be her good boy."

He moaned a reply into her nipple, but he had no idea of what he was even trying to say. She stroked the back of his head with one hand, in perfect time to the way she stroked his cock with the other. His body was her instrument, and she was playing him to perfection.

After an eternity on edge he was whimpering with the desire to cum. "Please," he moaned into the soft flesh of her breast, "please let me, Mistress Tanice."

"Hmmm, that's it, darling boy, beg me," she said, her voice thick with lust and power. "Beg your Mistress... Tanice likes to hear her boys begging her."

"Please," he moaned, "please may I cum, Mistress Tanice? I need it so badly."

"No, may not," she said, with just the hint of a giggle. She was wielding her power, and it excited and amused her. "Only when I decide," she said. She turned him again, laying him down flat on his back. He cried with need as she pulled her nipple from his mouth. Tanice straddled his lower chest, and for the first time he saw her fully. She was gloriously naked, and Brett marvelled again at her beauty. Slim, athletic, with sleek muscles covered by flawless dark skin that was almost blood-red under the room's peculiar lighting. Her breasts were large, round and full and heavy but standing high and proud, still fighting the good fight against gravity. Her nipples were darker still, large but not too large.

And her cock... my god, Brett had never seen anything like it. He'd seen many a man naked - in locker rooms, in porn, skinny dipping with friends. He'd seen dozens of cocks in his time, some of them big, a few very big indeed, but he'd never seen one as huge as this. He couldn't put a number to it, but she was clearly three, perhaps even four times the length of his own member, and thicker even than that in proportion. Especially at the head, that big, thick mushroom-shaped head. He marvelled at the size of it, so long and thick, his own member seemed like a toy in comparison.

Below were two huge balls, and he's sweat that each was bigger than his clenched fist. They hung low, resting on his chest as she slowly inched closer.

"Kiss my cock, Brett," she said. Her voice was still soft, sublimely sexy, but there was an unmistakeable authority to it. Brett was a whirl of emotion - but of the dozen different things he was feeling, the overriding emotion was a lust whose power he had never experienced before.

He leaned forward and kissed the huge cock-head, his lips parting to let his tongue taste it. In that one motion all remaining resistance dropped away. Tanice cooed with pleasure as he kissed and licked her. His tongue worked its way into the cleft of her cock-head, sliding against the sensitive spot there. "That's it," Tanice whispered breathily, "good boy... good boy..."

She began to inched forward. The gigantic cock-head pressed against his open. He kissed it tentatively. "Open wide," she said. Brett looked up at her in confusion. Open... for her cock? But... he was sure he should be saying something, doing something, but for the life of him, he couldn't imagine what.

Tanice sensed his hesitation. A hand went to his jaw, gripping him firmly. "Brett," she said, and again she didn't sound angry or even demanding, but firm and authoritative. He looked at her and felt momentarily dizzy as her eyes locked onto his. He felt like he was falling into her gaze, somehow. "Brett, open mouth now. Open wide, wide as it will go. Mistress Tanice's cock coming inside. Close lips over and suck and lick. Suck and lick, Brett, like a good boy. Be careful just lips and tongue now, no touch with teeth. Big cock, hard to avoid teeth, but only lips and tongue must touch, you get?"

"Yes Mistress Tanice," he whispered. The thought of having such a thing in his mouth should have horrified him, but somehow it didn't.

She released his jaw and stroked his face softly. "Just obey, Brett. Always, and in everything, just obey Mistress Tanice. Now open nice and wide."

He did. Tanice edged forward and the head of her cock was at his lips. He stretched his jaw as wide as he could and she eased inside. He closed his lips over her cock and began to suck as his tongue caressed the big fleshy head. My god, her cock was so huge. It was beautiful, he decided, truly the most beautiful big cock he had ever seen. It even tasted good too, a kind of sweaty, salty taste, as if she had just come from a hard workout covered in the sweat of good honest toil. It was a privilege to be allowed to suck it, he thought, it really was. To give pleasure to this beautiful woman in this special intimate way. Moments ago he'd been hesitant, even resistant, but somehow he couldn't quite remember why.

Tanice eased forward, feeding an inch of her cock slowly into his mouth. She paused there, smiling at him as he sucked and licked. Such a lovely sight, she thought, a little white boy all to herself. She eased another inch in, watching as the thick rod sank deeper into him. She loved doing this, loved breaking in boys like Brett. Not just the physical pleasure, either... the knowledge that he would carry this memory forward for the rest of his life, that he would be changed by it. She was marking him, permanently. The feeling of power was heady indeed.

She eased another two inches into his mouth. She was half-way in now, and Brett began to struggle as the big head of her cock reached his throat. The urge to plough forward was almost irresistible. Just a thrust of her powerful hips, a good hard plunge that would drive her cock deep into his throat. He would gag, probably puke. He would lose his ability to breathe. Likely his throat would be physically traumatised, damaged. This was power too, and she badly wanted to do it.

But no. Control, she told herself. Power is a fine thing, one of her favourite things, but control of oneself was the first step in controlling another. She didn't wish to hurt him, not now, not this way. There would be plenty of time for that.

She began to saw her hips back and forth but slowly, gently, fucking his face with the first five inches of her cock alone. He could manage that, though it was clearly a struggle. That was good. She liked to see him struggle, so long as he had no way to win the struggle.

She felt the familiar tingling in her balls. "Get it wet now, Brett," she said. "Wet and sloppy, wet as you can. Wetter is better... for you."

Brett complied. He drooled all the spit he could onto her, over and over, spreading it across her member with his tongue. She watched him with an amused smile. So eager, so willing. He was going to be an excellent bitch for her, she knew it. Maybe even her best.

"Hands and knees now, boy," she whispered. He moved, assuming the position. Slowly, hesitantly... but he moved. She nudged his knees wider and pulled his hips back a little, positioning him perfectly as she put the head of her cock against his asshole. "This will hurt, boy," she said softly. It was not a threat, not even a warning really. More of a promise. She leaned forward, her powerful thighs pressing her cock head to his anus.

Brett groaned as she pressed forward. There was no way it could fit, he thought. Too big, far too big. But her cock was rock-hard, and she was persistent. She pressed forward, harder, harder still. "Relax your ass, boy," she crooned. "Yes it hurts, it will always hurt, but good boys accept the pain. Good boys find pleasure in the pain. Open yourself to it, Brett, and become fully mine."

He felt his body relaxing. The pain was still there as she pressed relentlessly against him, her powerful muscles pressing harder and harder. He felt himself moaning, almost screaming, but somehow his sphincter relaxed and opened, and with a soft audible pop, the head of her cock pushed through and was inside him.

"That's it," she whispered triumphantly. "That's my good boy... take Mistress Tanice's cock." She slid inch after inch into him, slowly, maddeningly slowly. His sphincter was stretched tight as a drum, he could hardly believe that she hadn't split him right open. He could feel every inch, every little bump, as the monster slowly penetrated him. Every inch hurt more than the last, and it seemed to go on forever. Brett felt tears prickling in his eyes, he tried to pull forward but Tanice's hands gripped his hips, and he was helpless against her.

Suddenly he felt her hips against his ass, and she was buried balls deep in him. She let out a low, throaty moan of pleasure. "That's my boy," she rested for a long moment, feeling his insides stretched over her girl-cock, struggling to accommodate her. It was such a lovely feeling. She adored this moment, when she thrust into a new boy and took his anal virginity. Seeing him struggle with it, desperately trying to take what she was giving. Not that he had any choice, she thought with an inward smile.

She began to pull out again, and Brett moaned in pain. She moved faster now, sliding out until the head of her cock was just starting to stretch his anus. Then she stopped, holding for a long moment, enjoying the delicious anticipation.

She slid in again, a little faster this time. Brett moaned again and if she wasn't mistaken, this time there was pleasure mixed in with the pain. She began to slide in and out, taking her time, slowly fucking him. She could feel every movement of his body, how he shuddered a little every time she pushed in, how his body gripped her so tightly. She stroked his back with one hand, leaning over him and speeding up her thrusts just a little. She was close... always when she broke a new boy in, it turned her on so much that the first time was quick. She didn't mind. There would be plenty of time to make it last in the future.

She leaned lower over him, so that her breasts rested on his back. Her strong arms went around his shoulders and she began to thrust into him with long liquid thrusts. Brett was moaning and whimpering, not quite able to believe that this was happening to him... and not quite able to believe that he was enjoying it as much as he was. His little cock was throbbing hard, literally dripping cum as the monster cock slid over his prostate time and again. Every thrust seemed to send a wave of pain intermingled with pleasure through his body. He was terrified, and he didn't want it to stop.

Tanice thrust deep into him one more time, and suddenly her cock was throbbing as she pumped spurt after spurt of hot cum into his bowels. She screamed in ecstasy as she pumped her seed into him, her balls throbbing as she squirted again and again and again.

Finally, she slumped against him, breathing hard as her sweaty body pinned him down. She kissed his ear softly, purring with pleasure. "Enjoy owning you," she whispered. "Today was just a taste of all the beautiful things Mistress Tanice going to do to you, boy."

Brett squirmed. Her cock was still deep inside him, not softening at all. His ass ached, but he couldn't deny how hard he was, how excited. It was like his body had turned traitor against him.

After a timeless interval, she pulled herself up. Her cock slid from him, and he cried out as the thick head popped through his aching ass. She walked over to stand in in front of the fire, the soft orange light catching the beads of sweat on her body. "Clean up and leave," she said simply.

Brett looked at her. There were a million things he wanted to say. He wanted to ask her what was happening, wanted to demand an explanation... and wanted to beg her to let him remain.

He said none of it. He stood slowly, wincing as his asshole throbbed. He could feel something trickling down the back of his legs, and knew it had to be her cum. There seemed to be an awful lot of it.

He had nothing to wipe himself with. He grabbed his underwear and pulled it on, wincing as he felt the material smearing her cum over him. He dressed quickly, his eyes locked on her as she watched him. There was a knowing smile on her exquisite face.

He took a breath, wanting again to speak, to say something, anything. But he had no idea what to say. He hesitated, his thoughts a whirl of confusion, then turned and left without a word.

Back home, he dumped his clothes into the laundry hamper. The inside of his underwear looked like something out of a gay porn gangbang. He checked his ass out in a mirror, pulling his ass-cheeks apart. His ass was gaping open, very red and sore-looking. Brett winced and lowered himself into a hot bath for a soak. He couldn't process what had happened, couldn't understand why he'd acted as he had. Truthfully, he was afraid to try.

That night his dreams were filled with Mistress Tanice. She took him over and over again, ignoring his protests and struggles. And then gradually the protests and struggles faded away, replaced by a willingness, and then an eagerness. He woke to find that he'd had very wet dreams indeed.

In class the next day Brett found himself struggling to concentrate. Images of the previous night filled his mind, making it impossible to focus on anything. He sat through his first class in a daydream, oblivious to everything and everyone around him. Not until the bell rang at the end of the lesson did he jerk back to reality. He glanced down at the desktop in confusion, thinking his laptop had vanished, and it was a moment before he realised that he hadn't even taken it out at the start of the lesson.

"Are you okay?" A voice said. Brett turned to find Janet looking at him curiously.

"Uh, yeah," he said. Janet had a nice voice, he thought. Not as sexy as Tanice, for sure. But nice. Tanice's voice was sultry and sensual, positively dripping with sex. A perfect match for that sexy body of hers...

Janet frowned. "Are you listening, Brett?"

"What? Oh. Sure." He was thinking about Tanice's muscles. They were so perfect, beautiful and athletic but not huge hulking things that made her look all masculine. And those breasts, those were amazing...

"You're not going to ask me out?" Janet said. "You try something to get me to go out with you practically every day."

"You want to go out with me...?" He asked absently. She really did have the most perfect pair of breasts. They were big and round, but not like comically big. Janet was quite flat chested compared to Tanice, really. What was she, maybe a B cup? Tanice had to be a Double-D, surely.

"No!" Janet looked annoyed. "I always say no when you ask!"

"Okay," Brett said absently. And my God, that cock... surely Mistress Tanice had the biggest cock in the world. He'd never heard of anything like it, she had to be twelve inches long or more. And it was so perfect, such a beautiful cock. It even tasted amazing. Brett wasn't used to thinking of cocks as ugly or beautiful, but he couldn't help himself, the thought just wouldn't go away. He'd try to think of something else, but then a minute later he'd find himself wondering how thick it was. Two and a half inches? Three?

"You're not disappointed?" Janet asked in confusion.

"Huh? About what?" Brett asked.

"What is wrong with you?!" Janet snapped. "You're a million miles away!"

"Yeah, I guess. Um, I should get to my next class." And with that he walked off.

Later that day as he drove home he managed to drag his thoughts away from Tanice long enough to consider the interaction. Janet was the girl of his dreams, right? He loved her, didn't he? Of course he did. So why was he suddenly struggling to even remember what she looked like?

Come on, he told himself, you've been practically obsessed with her for a long time now, obviously you know what she looks like. She had blonde hair. Blonde and short, not thick frizzy hair of the deepest black like Tanice's. And she was slim and small chested. She didn't have those voluptuous sexy curves, for sure. She didn't have the big wide hips, the muscled six-pack abdomen, and those amazing legs, all sleek muscled curves... with that incredible cock hanging down between them.

Wait. Stop! "Don't think about this," he muttered. "Think about something else!" He put the radio on and tried singing along to the music as he navigated the traffic. Think of other things, that was it. Distract yourself. Make it home, and then lose yourself in study. That's the ticket.

Finally he parked and got out, locking the car and looking around as he walked off. It took maybe twenty paces for what he was seeing to sink in. A wave of confusion hit him like a freight train. Slowly he staggered back into the car, feeling dizzy.

He wasn't home; he'd driven to Tanice's neighbourhood. He hadn't even noticed he was doing it.

He moved to unlock his car... slowed... stopped with his hand hovering over the door handle. He glanced around, then slowly turned and began to retrace his steps back to her house. Thoughts of parking the BMW in this area troubled him for a second, before he decided the car could just take a chance on it.

The door was there, just as he'd seen it the previous night. He knocked nervously, and after a long pause the door opened. His breath caught in his throat; it was her, wearing the same black robe, but this time with the hood thrown back. In the daylight she was even more beautiful than he remembered.

He looked at her in confusion. Now he was actually here, he had no idea why or what he should say.

She smiled a little, that knowing smile of hers. "Hello, Brett, back so soon," she said knowingly. "Come on in and have a cup of tea." She turned and walked back inside.

He followed her into the same room. It was as hot as ever, but the curtains were thrown open and light flooded the place. He looked around as she perched herself on a chair. "So, what can Mistress Tanice do for you, Brett?" She asked.

"You did something to me!" He said.

"Hmm, did quite a few things to you," she said. "What you have in mind?"

"You used some kind of... drug, or potion, or spell. Maybe it was hypnotism or something, I don't know. But you did something!"

She cocked her head. "You don't believe in magic, Brett. You the smart guy... the rational guy, right? Don' buy into such nonsense, true?"

wistan
wistan
157 Followers