That Voodoo That She Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistan
wistan
157 Followers

"What was that stuff you gave me to drink, then!"

She shrugged. "Perhaps magic potion," she said indifferently. "Or perhaps plain old tea."

"With bloody chicken bones in it!"

Another shrug. "Drinking a little blood doesn't do anything to you, does it? Nor does having bones in the drink. Not hygienic maybe, but no supernatural power there, isn't that right boy?"

"And the powder you put in it? What was that?"

Another shrug. "Think it was some kind of magical powder? Perhaps the ground up root of a mysterious plant, known only to them who have the dark arts? Then again, maybe it just sweetener Tanice bought in the market down the road. What do you think, boy? What's the smart, rational answer?" The mockery in her voice was clear.

He hesitated, confused. This wasn't going how he had imagined. "And the chanting? You were hypnotising me or something, weren't you?"

She laughed at that one. "No, Brett, me not doing that."

"Then it was a spell," he said. He was less certain now.

She arched an eyebrow. "How could it be a spell when you don't believe in magic?"

"Maybe I, uh, maybe I'm wrong about that," he said.

"For all you know, Mistress Tanice was singing the lyrics of an old folk song!" She laughed out loud, clearly enjoying his confusion hugely.

"But..." he trailed off, suddenly wracked with doubt. This definitely wasn't going at all the way he'd imagined. "If it was all nonsense, then how did you make me do... what we did?"

"You asking how I made you suck my cock, boy? How I made you take it in your ass-pussy?" He blushed furiously at her words, and she held her delight in check. She loved this stage, where a boy who'd spent his life thinking of himself as straight discovered just what she could do for him, and to him. And how much he liked it.

"That, and... since then. I'm in love with Janet. I was, I mean. Now... I barely even notice her. All I can think of is you! What have you done to me!"

She didn't restrain the laughter at all now. "Oh, poor boy, so confused. What a terrible choice. Want so badly want to believe that I used my supernatural powers to force you into fucking... but to believe that you have to throw all that rationality that you love so much. So proud of that rationality, eh Brett? Can't believe in spells and magic, not you. Too smart for that.

"So you can't believe that Mistress Tanice used her magic to get control of you and make you do that. But if can't believe that, then have to accept that you did what you did because somewhere deep down on the inside, you wanted to do it!. And you don't want believe that either, do you?"

She casually twitched her robe open. Brett's eyes went to those amazing breasts, so big and round and beautiful. So inviting.

And lower down... that enormous cock lay nestled between her thighs, soft and limp but still at least ten inches long. My god, he thought, so big, so beautiful... how could he think that! He wasn't gay, he really wasn't, so how could the thought just keep occupying his mind? He felt dizzy again, that same strange feeling that had come over him last night.

"So, tell me, Brett, which is it? Did Mistress Tanice cast a magic spell on you last night, and make you into my little fuck-bitch? Your life of rationality just a joke, with big cock balls deep in your ass as the punchline? Is it that?

"Or did Mistress just put on a show... act all mysterious, give you a drink, sing a song, and make you believe that something powerful was going on? Is that what happened, Brett? Because if that true, the most powerful thing going on last night was your own need for cock."

"I do not lust for... well, that!" He said in frustration. He didn't... did he? He looked at her cock again. So beautiful. It had felt so warm and hard and perfect in his mouth.

"That so, Brett? Well, here's something to think about. When Tanice decide that we're done talking here, going to ass-fuck you again. Good and hard this time."

"You won't! I won't let you!" He said.

She laughed contemptuously. "Yes, you will, Brett. You want Tanice cock, just scared to admit how badly. Or maybe enslaved you with my magic. You decide which, but one way or the other big cock is going into that ass. And guess what, Brett? Not going to be gentle this time. Last night was soft and gentle. It still hurt, because... well, look at fucking size of this thing," she hefted her cock with clear amusement. "But believe me, went easy on you. But that's not what going to do today." She started to slowly stroke her cock as she spoke, rolling the foreskin up and down over that huge head. Brett stared, unable to take his eyes away.

"Why don't I love Janet anymore," he said. He'd meant it as a demand, but it came out as a whisper.

"Hmmm, maybe used magic to make you fall in love with me instead," she said with a chuckle. "Then again, maybe never loved Janet in the first place. Perhaps just loved the idea of Janet, not the person. Maybe had a dose of girl-cock, realise Janet can't compete. Not with this," she twitched the thickening log between her thighs.

"I don't believe it," he said, and it sounded unconvincing even to him.

"Then why you thinking about how good cock felt in your mouth and ass right now, Brett? Why are you thinking about how badly you want it there again? And why is your cock hard right now at the thought of it?"

The questions hit him like a thunderbolt. His eyes dropped to the table. How could she possibly have known? She couldn't see him...

She stood and the robe fell from her shoulders, leaving her gloriously naked. His eyes drank her in, every perfect athletic inch of her... including that thirteen inches between her legs. Her cock jutted up now, fully tumescent. So big, so very big and threatening. Why couldn't he take his eyes off it? Why couldn't he stop himself from thinking about how good it would taste in his mouth, how good it would feel?

"Going to suck it, Brett," she said softly. "Both know it. Admit it to yourself, and then reach out and take it. Want it in your mouth, if only were more honest. Remember, don't think... just obey."

"I..." he trailed off. His stomach churned in anticipation.

"Mistress Tanice wants her cock sucked, Brett," she said softly.

And suddenly the dam broke. Suddenly that gigantic member was in his hand, and he was kissing the thick head as his tongue snaked out to caress it lovingly. He moaned in pleasure as the taste of her filled his mouth, realising just how badly he had been missing it. She was still only semi-hard in his hand, but he could feel her swelling and hardening, growing as he took her into his mouth.

"Balls deep today, Brett," she whispered. "All the way down."

Oh God, he thought, she couldn't do that, surely? He couldn't take this behemoth, there was no way... it wouldn't... he couldn't... too big, just...

Rational thought began to take a back seat as he started sucking her cock. Tanice purred with pleasure as she inched deeper. "Lean forward, tilt head back," she ordered. "That's it, that's my good boy." She eased another few inches in and felt her cock-head brushing against the back of his throat. She held it there as he sucked and sucked, delighting in the feel of his tongue against the thickness of her shaft. She took a firm grip on his head. "Now relax, just relax... when start to push in, do big swallow. Pretend trying to swallow down a big piece of meat... which is the truth!" She laughed. "Remember, no biting, just a big swallow. Do it... now," she pressed forwards, moaning as her cock head pressed into his throat. She gripped his head hard, pulling him onto her. He struggled, shocked as how enormous she felt in his throat, but she was determined. She could feel him trying to swallow, his throat gripping her tight. Her hips pressed forwards, not violently, but insistently. She added pressure, her powerful muscles pushing her in, in, overcoming his resistance in a decidedly unequal battle.

With a soft fleshy noise, her member was suddenly through the resistance and into his throat. She laughed with delight as she slowly slid inch after inch into him; she could see his neck bulging outwards where the huge intruder pressed deeper and deeper. It was a rare boy that could take her cock balls deep, and here he was doing it on his second try! She'd known he was a natural cock-sucker the minute she'd seen him.

Her hips rested against his face - she could feel the warmth of his ragged breath on her, feel her balls resting below his chin. She held him firmly as he struggled, and he was powerless against her. As he had been since the moment they met.

"Shhhh, don't panic little cock-sucker," she whispered. "Still now, still and relaxed... don't fight this. You want this. Want me inside you. Know you're struggling with it, know you can't breathe, but trust Mistress Tanice. Won't damage you, honey, will get the air you need if you are patient, obedient. Just relax."

His movements began to still and she smiled as she gave it a slow ten count them eased herself back out of him. He took a ragged, gasping breath. "Her be the lesson, cocksucker," she said with amusement. "When Mistress Tanice deep-throats you, need to pay attention to breathing. Mistress Tanice not control cock to make things easier for boy - boy needs discipline to make things better for Mistress Tanice. Nice deep breaths if you can. Get all the air... because Mistress Tanice going back in. "

He breathed, hard and fast. She smiled in approval, and she pressed her cock back into his throat, cutting his air off. This time she began to saw her hips back and forth, not roughly, but fulfilling her promise and fucking his throat. "That's it," she crooned as she worked him. "Be Mistress Tanice's cocksucker... be her little bitch. Take it Brett, always take anything Mistress wants to give to you."

She began to speed up, thrilled by what she was doing to him, and by the fact that he was taking it. She'd been right; he was a natural cocksucker. Not only that, he was a natural beta boy, a slave who didn't even know how badly he had wanted a Mistress to control and dominate him. He would still resist, she knew. He'd try to convince himself that it was wrong, he'd try to leave her, try to fight her control. She didn't mind. In fact, she welcomed it. She relished such battles of the will, delighted in the victory that would inevitably be hers. In a month, maybe two, he would be an obedient little bitch, ready to do whatever she required of him. His struggles against that fate were doomed to failure, because in the end, he wanted her to win.

She threw her head back as the thought sent her over the edge. Her cock throbbed in his throat, pumping her cum down his oesophagus. "Yesssss," she hissed, "take it, bitch, take Mistress Tanice's cum. Plenty more where this came from, too. You take it all, Brett. Big balls not just for show! They cum five, six, times a day, and every single drop of it is going down your throat or up your fuck-hole. Every! Singe! Drop!"

Finally, she released him, stepping back as her cock slid out of his throat. Brett flopped back, gasping for breath. He couldn't believe what she was doing to him. He'd never felt anything like it before... and never imagined that he could be hard as iron from doing it. But here he was.

Tanice chuckled, watching him look at it. "Hmmm, yes. Look at little cock, all hard. Tell Mistress Tanice you don't like this, Brett. Just try and say you don't love my cock."

Brett blushed beet red, utterly humiliated. Her words cut into him... but at the same time, he couldn't deny them. His cock was hard, as hard as it had ever been. His mind whirled with the implications. Was he secretly gay? He didn't think so. Besides, gay guys liked other guys... but Mistress Tanice couldn't sensibly be called a guy, could she? She was perhaps the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, so how could sex with her be called gay? What they were doing - what she was doing to him! - didn't quite fit any category Brett knew, and it confused him terribly.

Tanice pulled him up and bent him over the big arm of the couch. "Time for fucking," she murmured. She gripped her cock in one hand and lined up on his asshole. "Not going to be gentle with you, Brett. Going to be rough. Brace yourself and take it like the little fuck-bitch you becoming."

With that, she powered forward. Where the last time had been a tentative exploration, giving him time to adjust as best he could, this time she just ploughed into him with all of her strength. He howled in pain as her cock split his asshole open and all thirteen inches slid into him. Her hips slapped against his ass, her big heavy balls slamming into his. She laughed at his screams as she began to withdraw and then slammed balls-deep again. It was rough and hard, just as she liked it; her athletic body put considerable strength behind the rapid thrusts, slamming her body against his again and again. Brett began to sob in agony. She was hurting him, deliberately so. Yet somehow there was a river of pleasure mixed in with the pain.

"Take it, bitch!" She yelled, redoubling her efforts. She adored it when she made a boy cry with her cock, the ultimate in humiliation. She reached around, capturing a tear from his cheek on the tip of her finger, and licked it off as she ploughed his asshole.

Brett whimpered and sobbed. The pleasure and pain rolled through his body, intermingling until he couldn't tell the difference between them anymore. His cock throbbed hard, his nipples tingled in the heat of the room as sweat rolled down his sides. His eyes were closed, cutting off his sight; his world was pure sensation, the feeling of the soft cracked leather of the couch against his skin, the feeling of Mistress Tanice's hands gripping his hips, the feeling of her enormous cock driving brutally into him.

She let out a scream of pleasure as she thrust into him one last time. Her cock began to throb, spurting cum deep inside him. Brett felt his own cock twitching, his balls tingling as he came onto the leather of the couch. He was gasping for breath, filling his lungs with the hot, dry air of the room as she filled his insides.

She pulled out of him, still rock hard, and a final two spurts splashed over his back. Brett started to straighten up, but she reached out and took a firm grip on his ear holding him firmly in place. She guided him to the small spattering of cum which decorated the leather surface.

"Look, bitch," she said, and there was no malice in the words at all. " Mistress Tanice's cock made you cum, didn't it?"

"Yes," Brett whimpered.

"Yes Mistress Tanice," she corrected with a sharp jerk on his ear.

"Yes, Mistress Tanice," he answered, his eyes fixed on the little puddle.

"Still trying to tell yourself that you don't love cock, little bitch? When the sight of Mistress Tanice's makes you hard? When having it in your asshole makes your little cock squirt?"

Brett said nothing. He could neither admit to her words, nor deny them.

"Can get dressed and leave now, my bitch," she said with a slow smile. "Expect you back here tonight."

He finally found his voice. "How did you do this?" He whispered. "I have to know."

The smile widened. "Decide for yourself," she said. "Now get out."

She walked out of the room. Brett dressed slowly, his mind whirling. He must be what she said, he thought to himself. She had uncovered some deep untapped reservoir within him, a desire for cock that transcended any ideas of gay or straight. She'd broken it open and released it within him, somehow, and the power of it was terrifying.

It must have been there all along, he thought as he left the house. Must have been. A part of himself that he wasn't even aware of. That was possible, wasn't it? Because she couldn't be compelling him to do this. It couldn't be magic. There was no such thing as magic. That was right, wasn't it?

Wasn't it?

wistan
wistan
157 Followers