That Voodoo That You Do

Story Info
An Island Adventure Worth Telling.
7.4k words
4.56
6.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... do you want to have some fun?" she asked me. Her name was Maria. She was a native from the Caribbean Island we were currently on. She was, quite simply, beautiful. Dark skin, jet black hair, intoxicating eyes, full lips, and a stunning figure. The man sitting next to her was Marco, her "friend." Marco was about 6' 6", but skinny, very dark skin, shaved head, thin mustache, and dark eyes. I thought he was quite handsome for a man.

I was supposed to come down here for a wedding, but the groom backed out about 3 weeks before the set date. I'd already bought my airline ticket, reserved a room at the resort, and taken the time off work, so I said 'fuck it' and came down by myself. The groom and I had known each other for a while, but I really didn't know anyone else that he'd invited. So, I was basically on my own here in Paradise and that was perfectly fine with me. I'm 28, 6' tall, 185 pounds of handsome all-American male, so I'd hoped to hook up when I got down here. I'd been sitting at the bar by the beach, drinking rum, when Maria sat down next to me. I about fell off my barstool when I saw her. I don't think I'd ever seen someone that beautiful in person. She was wearing a tight denim vest that showed off her ample chest, a short black mini-skirt, and flip-flops. I could see hints of a lacey bra under her vest. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was gorgeous.

She sat down, ordered a drink, and said hello to me. We talked for several minutes and then Marco joined us. It became evident quickly that Marco didn't speak English, rather some sort of Spanish. I recognized some words, but nothing more. Maria would translate for me. We drank and drank at the bar for an hour or so, then we moved over to a booth. Soon after, Maria convinced me to join them at a small, dark local's bar not far from my resort. We'd been sitting in a booth, drinking for a while now. I could really feel the effects of the rum now. Marco sat next to Maria across the table from me.

That's when she leaned forward and asked "So... do you want to have some fun?"

"What kind of fun," I asked hoping that the answer was a lot of sex with this beauty.

"Well, I think it's pretty obvious that you'd like to fuck me, no?" she asked with a half smile.

I smiled back. "Obviously," I said.

"And Marco here would love nothing more to fuck you all night long," she said matter-of-factly.

"What?" I asked.

"Marco has been very excited to get you into bed since we saw you this afternoon at the resort," she said. "He likes guys like you: blond haired, blue eyed, with a light complexion. He thinks it's hot that your skins is so white and his is dark."

"But... I'm not gay," I stammered.

"So?" she asked.

"Well, I think that's an important distinction, don't you think?" I said with half a laugh.

She turned and said something to Marco. He smiled broadly at me. Then she turned to me and said "There is a way we can all be happy." Both her and Marco started to exit the booth. "Come with us and we'll show you," she said as she stood up, holding her hand out toward me.

I slid over the seat to join them standing, took her hand, and they led me to the door. We walked in silence for a few blocks until we reached an unremarkable doorway. Marco pulled a key from his pocket and opened the door. Maria entered and guided me through. As we climbed the stairs just inside the door, I turned and watch Marco close and then lock the door behind him, then he followed. I couldn't shake the feeling that he was watching my ass as I climbed the stairs. I certainly was looking up and under Maria's skirt. If she was wearing any underwear at all, I couldn't tell, but I had a great view of her lovely ass as she climbed the stairs.

Maria reached the top of the stairs and opened the door there and stepped through. I followed and Marco closed the door behind me. We were standing in the sitting room of an apartment. There was a tired, old couch against the wall, a table before it, a television on a small table across the room and then a small kitchen beyond it. I looked around a little more, but there wasn't anything of note left. Marco stood next to me, smiling broadly.

Maria walked into the kitchen and opened up a cupboard, took something in her hand and returned to us. She opened her hand to reveal a large blunt, put it in her mouth, lit it, and took a large drag. She handed the blunt to Marco and said "Have you ever heard of voodoo, Chris?"

Marco handed the blunt to me as he blew out his hit. I took a hit. I could feel its potency as I breathed in the smoke. I handed it on and then exhaled.

"Voodoo?" I asked. "Only what I've seen on TV and in the movies."

We continued to pass the blunt as she talked.

"There's much more to Voodoo than that, silly boy. It's quite complicated," she said. "But the short of it is that I can switch my consciousness with yours. You would reside in my body while I resided in yours, only for a short time. I would have total control over your body while you would have control over mine. You would see through my eyes, feel through my touch, taste through my mouth, and everything. It would be as if you were me. The effects last about an hour or so. Maybe two. It depends. "

My head was spinning, not only from the rum and pot, but from what we were talking about. Marco just stood there smiling at me.

Maria continued. "The process takes about 10 minutes, is painless, and lasts about an hour. Plenty of time for us to enjoy ourselves."

"You've done this before?" I asked, my head in a fog of drugs and alcohol.

She nodded. "Several times. I promise you'll enjoy it. You'll be a woman so everything you and I do together won't seem gay to you. When I'm in your body, Marco and I can fuck."

I looked over at Marco quickly. He was smiling broadly, like he knew what was coming.

Maria continued, "When we've switched back, you can do whatever you 'd like to me." She smiled. "Anything at all."

My head began to spin. "That sounds crazy," I said.

She reached out and took my hand, pulling me to the center of the room. Marco retreated and sat on the sofa. She lowered herself to the floor and I followed, sitting Indian style across from her.

She smiled at me. I was smitten and there was nothing I wasn't going to do to get in her pants.

"It's not crazy," she said. "It's voodoo. I promise you won't regret doing it." She slowly unbuttoned her vest, revealing a black, sheer bra that barely covered her amble breasts. Slowly, she rubbed her fingers along her cleavage. I couldn't take my eyes away.

"Wouldn't you like to know what it feels like to be in this body?" She removed her vest all the way. "Haven't you ever wondered what it's like to be a beautiful woman, if only for a little while?" She cupped her breasts. "What it's like to have tits like these?" Her hand slid down her stomach and under the top of her mini-skirt. "What it's like to have a pussy so wet?" She pulled her hand back out and held it up to my face. I could see the dampness on her fingers. She put them to my lips and I licked her juices clean off them. "All you have to do is say yes and you can." I continued to lick her fingertips until she pulled her hand away.

"What do I have to do?" I asked.

She smiled and then stood up. She went to another cupboard in the kitchen and retrieved a few things and returned to sit across from me. She placed three small candles in a line between us and lit them. She put an empty shot glass before each of us and then took a small flask and filled the shot glasses with a brown liquid.

She sat back, held her hands up and began to chant in some unknown language. As I listened to her, the room began to spin slowly around me. I became unaware that Marco was on the couch and all my concentration was on Maria.

CLAP! She slammed her hands together loudly and I jumped back to reality. She continued to chant holding her hands above her head now. Suddenly she stopped.

"Drink," she said as she picked up her shot glass. She waited for me to pick mine up and then she drank hers down in one gulp. I looked at the contents of my glass and then tipped it back into my mouth. It was bitter, then salty. I swallowed. It burned as it went down my throat. I shook my head as I felt the liquid flow down my throat.

"Hold my hands," she said, holding them out to me. I grasped her hands tightly.

"Look deep into my eyes," she told me. Our faces were about 4 feet apart. I stared into her lovely, dark eyes.

I began to get tunnel vision. Like the room was stretching out but Maria's face stayed stationary. Suddenly, it felt like I was falling forward into the blackness of her pupils.

I blinked my eyes rapidly. I was staring at myself. I pulled my hands back. Holy shit! It worked! I was looking through Maria's eyes at myself!

"Holy shit," I whispered. Was that my voice? It sounded nothing like me. It was higher in pitch than mine.

"How do you feel?" I was transfixed, watching my mouth move, asking me that question. I watched as my mouth moved again and my voice said to me "How do you feel? Are you ok?" Like when you hear your own voice on a recording for the first time, I wondered if that was really what my normal voice sounded like. "Chris? Are you ok?"

I shook my head a little. "Yes," I heard my new voice say. "I'm ok... I think." I looked down at my hands. They were small, slim and feminine with long fingernails. My gaze went further down and I could see my breasts jutting out from my chest.

"Holy shit!" I said louder. "It worked!"

I watched as my body picked up the shot glasses and candles and moved to the kitchen. I couldn't wrap my head around what had just happened. I was sitting on the floor, now a woman. I looked down and could see my breasts. And my miniskirt below it. My legs. I held my hands up again. Holy shit! I was a woman. My head began to spin again. I laid back and stretched out, raising my hands above my head. I brought my hands down and slid them along my face, then my neck, my breasts, my stomach, and under then hem of my miniskirt. I could feel the fabric of my panties, then the small patch of pubic hair. I felt my pussy lips and the wetness that engulfed them. I was suddenly struck with the need to be penetrated.

Marco stood up and that drew my attention. I watched as he stood up, looking down at me. He removed his shirt quickly, then unbuttoned his pants. He spoke. The words were still foreign to me, but the Maria's voice in my head translated.

"We have to hurry. There's not much time," the voice in my head translated as he spoke. How can I understand him when I couldn't before?

Chris moved from the kitchen and into the main room. It was strange to refer to myself in the third person, but that's what it was. I still had my hands down my miniskirt, feeling my pussy. Chris smiled at me as he pulled off his shirt. "What did he say?" he asked.

I smiled back. "He said we have to hurry. You can't understand him?" I asked and sat up. I was still groggy, high and drunk. The room felt fuzzy. I was incredibly horny. I had an undeniable urge to have something inside me. And now. My body tingled all over. My pussy felt like it was on fire and soaking wet at the same time. My tits felt heavy on my chest.

Chris laughed as he dropped his pants. "No. I'm you now. I don't speak his language. You do, though. You have to translate for me now."

I looked over at Marco. He was naked now. His cock stuck out before him, straight up. My God, it was large! If I had to guess, it was a good ten inches. He was clean shaven and his cock head was pink in contrast to the darkness of his shaft.

I looked back at Chris. Jesus! Is that what I look like? I'm hot! He slid his underwear down and stepped toward Marco. His cock was rapidly inflating. Damn! I have a big cock! But it was not nearly as big as Marco's hog, that much was certain.

He grabbed Marco by his cock and then wrapped his other arm around his waist. Then he kissed him passionately. When the kiss broke, he pushed Marco onto the couch and fell to his knees between his legs. Then Chris turned to me.

"You should watch this," he said.

Marco turned to me, patted the cushion next to him and spoke. "Sit here, so you can watch yourself."

In a daze I stood up and moved to where he ordered me.

I watched as Chris bent forward and took Marco's cock into his mouth.

Marco moaned as he spoke to me. "You have a wonderful mouth. Have you ever sucked cock before?"

I watched as Chris raised up, taking Marco's cock in his hand, and looked up at me. "What did he say? I don't understand him, so you have to translate." Then he leaned forward again and licked his length.

"Tell him I'm going to cum in his mouth. Tell him he's a good cocksucker," Marco said.

Hearing those words made me weak. I hiked up my miniskirt and felt my pussy through the thin fabric of my panties. "He said you're a good cocksucker and he's going to cum in your mouth."

I watched Chris open wide and take Marco's cock deeply into his mouth. He moaned softly as I watched his cheeks collapse as he sucked. I pushed my panties aside and slowly slid my middle finger up my slit. It was wet and slippery. I pushed my finger into my wetness. Chris began to stroke Marco as he sucked him. Marco's hips began to move, sliding his cock into Chris' mouth. Marco never looked down at him, only looking at me.

"I'm going to make him my bitch," Marco said to me. "After my bitch swallows my cum, I'm going to let him fuck you. Then I'm going to fuck his ass. "

A soft moan escaped my lips. I breathily said aloud "he says he's going to make you his bitch." I slid my finger from my slit and softly traced circles around my clit. "He says after he cums in your mouth, he's going fuck you. In the ass." I moaned again. Fuck, this felt good.

Chris moaned and then came off Marco's cock. He looked at me and kept stroking Marco's cock. "Tell him I can't wait," then he went back to sucking.

I told Marco what Chris had said.

Marco reached down and put his hand on the back of Chris' head and watched as Chris sucked his length. "Such a good cock sucker." His hips moved, fucking his mouth. He looked back at me. "Do you wish you were back in your own body yet?"

I was mesmerized. I couldn't turn away from watching my own body suck another man's cock.

"Your mouth is so hot, I can barely stand it," he said as he looked back down to Chris sucking his cock. "I'm getting close to cumming. Is that what you want? Do you want me to cum in your mouth? Do you want to taste my cum, bitch?"

My finger was going a mile a minute on my clit. My head was spinning and I knew that I was about to cum.

He turned back to me. "You like sucking my cock, don't you bitch?" he asked me. "You love the taste of cock in your mouth. I've got a big load of cum for you. "

He continued to tease me, taunt me. Talking to me, but I was not me. I was her. I was watching myself suck a cock and the dark man feeding it to me was taunting me the entire time.

"I can't wait to fuck you," he said to Chris. "I'm going to feed you this load of cum so that I last a long time in that tight ass of yours. I bet you'll love it in the ass, won't you, bitch? Bitches like you love it in the ass." He looked over at me again. "He loves cock, I can tell."

"He said he can't wait to fuck your ass," I breathed. "He said he knows you love cock."

"I want to watch it as I spray it into your mouth, bitch. I want to see it on your tongue," he commanded.

"He wants to see it spray into your mouth," I breathed, barely a whisper. "Let him see it shoot in your mouth."

I watched as Chris pulled up off his cock and stroked it faster. His tongue was sticking out far and laying on the bottom of his cock, just below the cock head. His eyes were locked on Marco's as he stroked him to orgasm. I could see clearly Marco's cock head, glistening with saliva, in Chris' mouth.

My mouth. My God! I was giving some guy I'd just met a blowjob and he was about to cum in my mouth! And by the look on my face, I was very much looking forward to it! I could practically see the lust dripping from my eyes as my hand stroked his large cock. I watched as my eyes were locked onto Marco's, my hand going a mile a minute on his cock.

"That's it, bitch," Marco said, watching Chris. "Make me cum. I want to watch its spray into your mouth and onto your face. I want to see it."

I moaned loudly. "Oh, God," I breathed. "He's going to cum!" My finger kept up its pace on my clit, edging me closer to orgasm.

Marco grunted loudly and I watched as the first spurt sprayed into Chris' mouth. My mouth. Chris kept stroking as he closed his mouth around Marco's cock. Marco leaned his head back as Chris kept stroking his cock, coaxing every drop of cum from him.

Suddenly, the orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. My breath came in spurts and I heard myself moan loudly. My body convulsed and I felt a rush of fluid flow from my pussy. Holy shit! I'm a squirter!! I kept rubbing my clit as the orgasm faded slowly and I closed my eyes.

I'm not sure how long I'd laid back with my eyes closed, but I was roused from my dream state by Chris pulling my legs apart. He moved my hips to the edge of the couch, my head laying on the cushion and up against the back. He shimmied on his knees between my legs, moved my thong aside, and effortlessly slipped his cock into my pussy.

Holy fucking shit! Is this what it feels like for women? Why the hell don't they want this all the fucking time?!!?

I spread my legs wider for him and hooked my left leg behind him. His cock felt huge inside me, like it was spreading my insides wide. Every time he thrust his hips into mine, it was a new adventure in pleasure. I held out my hand and touched his abdomen. I was moaning and grunting loudly as he fucked me slowly. Fucking as a woman was much more pleasurable than as a man.

My attention was drawn to Marco as he got on the ground behind Chris. Chris stopped fucking me for second as he widened his stance. When he restarted, he was now using short, sharp movements.

"Ooooo," he said. "Want to know what he's doing back there?"

I looked up at him and said "What?"

"He's licking my ass," he said. "Have you ever had your ass licked? It feels amazing." He jumped a little and said "Oh! He's trying to stick his tongue up my ass now."

He reached forward and pulled my bra below my left breast, then teased my exposed nipple with his fingers.

"You should rub your clit while I'm fucking you. You'll love it," he said to me.

I'd been with some women who liked to do that, so I reached down and slowly moved my fingers around until I found my button. I slowly traced circles around it as he continued to tease my nipple with his finger. I could reach down a little and feel his cock entering my drenched pussy. I went back to my clit and was amazed. Fuck, did that feel good.

The orgasm hit me out of nowhere. It just hit me and hit me hard. My body tensed up, I yelled "oh..oh..OH!!" and I felt my pussy juices spray all over my fingers. It was like my insides exploded and convulsed all in one second. I laid back.

"Good girl," Chris said and released my tit, holding my hips now in both hands. He started to move harder now. Marco appeared next to him, on his knees. They kissed, then he turned to me.

"Feel good?" he asked.

"Fuck yes," I moaned back at him.

He leaned in slightly and flicked his tongue on Chris' nipple a few times. Then he brought up his right hand to his mouth, applied a large amount of spit to his fingers, then reached behind Chris.

"Oh, he's fingering my asshole now," he said.

"Do you like that?" I moaned at him.

"Fucking love it," he said and he leaned forward and took my nipple into his mouth.

12