That Voodoo That You Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nerve connection from my nipple to my clit lit up like a Christmas tree. I quickly reached down and rubbed my clit again. My skin began to tingle, it became difficult to breath.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned and then WHAM! It hit me hard.

I laid back down and Marco stood up. Chris leaned back again and Marco's flaccid cock was right in his face.

"Suck it," Marco commanded. "Make it hard so I can fuck you."

"He said to suck him and make him hard," I said. "So he can fuck you." Just saying those words was a huge turn-on.

I watched as Chris opened his mouth and Marco pushed his cock in. Marco reached down and took Chris' head in his right hand. Chris closed his eyes but never stopped sliding his cock in and out of me. Marco began to move his hips, fucking his face.

Why does seeing my own body suck this man's cock turn me on so much, I thought to myself. It was so hot to watch, I could barely stand it. I reached down again and felt my pussy. Once I found my clit, I started to rub gently while I watched Marco slide his cock in and out of Chris' mouth.

Marco looked down at me.

"Is he fucking you good?" he asked me.

I looked up at him and nodded.

"Good, because I'm about to fuck him good and hard," he said. "He's such a good cocksucker. I could let him keep going and cum in his mouth again, but I've been looking forward to sliding my cock into his tight ass all day."

The sheer depravity of it all sent me over the edge of another orgasm. I felt the rush of juices from my pussy as I moaned "He..wants...cum...in your mouth...again...but he's been...looking forward...to..fucking...you...all day."

Chris leaned back and stood up. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," he said as he leaned down and grabbed my left arm. He pulled me up to a sitting position so was looking straight as his cock. He released my arm and grabbed the back of my head, winding his fingers into my hair.

"Suck me off," he said.

In a daze, I fell down to my knees before him and took his cock in my hand and pointed it down to my face. It was slick with juices as I let it slip into my waiting mouth. I could taste the undeniable flavor of my pussy on his skin. I loved the texture of his cock in my mouth as I started to suck him. I opened my eyes and looked up at him. Marco was licking his nipple again while he stroked his cock. I sucked harder. Chris let out a long moan and his cock exploded into my mouth. I swallowed once, then twice. His cum (my cum!) was thick and it seemed to coat the inside of my mouth. I loved the taste. I let his cock fall from my mouth and I sat back on my butt. I watched as Marco guided Chris over to the couch. He pushed him forward and Chris got down on his knees next to me, then he bent forward and laid his chest on the seat.

Marco kicked his feet wider, then got behind him. He leaned down and reached under the couch, pulling out a container of lubricant.

"Spread this bitch's ass cheeks wide for me," he commanded.

I got up on my knees and leaned over, grabbing Chris' ass cheeks and pulling them apart. I could see his pink rosebud, slick with Marco's saliva.

Marco poured a large drop of lube onto the exposed asshole in front of him. He used a finger and rubbed circles around his anus, then slid it in. Chris moaned.

"I told you he'd love it in the ass," Marco said to me. Then one finger became two, then two became three. I watched as he steadily fucked Chris with his fingers, loosening him up for what was to come.

After a few minutes of finger fucking him, Marco pulled his fingers from his anus and then he poured more lube on to his cock and smeared it around with his hand. It glistened in the dim light of the room.

"Is my little bitch ready for my cock?" he asked.

"He wants to know if you're ready for his cock," I said to Chris.

Chris turned his head toward me and said "Yes. Put it in me. Give it to me."

"He wants you to give it to him good," I said as I leaned in close to get a better look.

Marco guided his cock up and slowly started to push into Chris. I was transfixed, I couldn't turn away if I wanted to. I watched silently as his cock head slowly began to disappear and Chris' asshole began to open to the invader pushing in. I heard Chris hiss slightly. The cock head slipped in and he pulled back out. Chris' anus closed slightly but not all the way. Marco rubbed his cock head around a bit, gathering up some lube, and then began to push in again. This time, it went in with what looked like only a little resistance. Chris let out a barely audible "Oh God." Marco kept pushing for a few inches and then pulled back out all the way. Chris' asshole closed slightly again. Marco didn't wait this time and pushed in again, getting half his cock in. He began to slowly rock his hips now, in and out his cock went. I watched as more and more of his cock slid inside. When his hips hit Chris', I released his ass cheeks and looked up at Chris' face.

His eyes were closed, his mouth open wide. He was moaning "Oh" in time with Marco's thrusts.

"Does my little bitch like this?" Marco asked.

"He wants to know if his little bitch likes it?" I said to Chris. I realized I was smiling broadly. I reached out and stroked Chris's head, petting him. Like you would to a dog.

He kept his eyes closed and moaned "God yes. It feels so good."

I looked back at Marco. "He loves it," I told him.

He was still moving slowly, in and out, gently fucking him. He had his hands on Chris' hips, holding him tightly. "I could tell from the start that you'd love it in the ass," he said. He turned to me and said "How about you? Do you like watching yourself get fucked with this big cock? Does it turn you on to see yourself bent over and fucked like the little bitch you are?"

I had to admit, it really did. Without a word I reached down and started to feel my pussy again, watching them fuck.

"Would you like to change bodies back now?" Marco asked.

I looked over at Chris. His eyes were wide, looking at me. His mouth was still open and he was moaning loudly, obviously loving it. God, I wanted to get fucked like that. I couldn't shake the feeling, the desire to be penetrated. To be completely taken. I badly wanted to get fucked again. I needed to feel a cock deep inside me. To let a man use me. To be subservient.

"Yes," I whispered as my fingers slid in and out of my pussy.

"Take his hands and look into his eyes," Marco said as he reached up and grabbed Chris by the shoulders and pulled him up. He wrapped his arms around Chris and held him tight. Chris looked like he was in ecstasy, like he was very intoxicated, barely able to keep upright. I got up and sat in front of Chris on the sofa, reached down, and took his hands in mine.

Marco kissed Chris' neck as we sat in silence, staring into each other's eyes. The tunnel vision started and I felt myself being pulled forward. I disappeared into the blackness of his eyes.

And then there I was. Back in my own body. I blinked a few times. I looked down and saw Marco's arms across me, holding me. I could feel his breath on my neck. I looked up and Maria was smiling broadly. Then I felt what could only be describe as a huge shit in my ass. Marco's cock was firmly lodged deep into my bowels. It wasn't painful at all. It just felt like a huge shit sitting inside me.

"How do you feel?" she asked me as she sat up and released my hands.

"Normal, I guess," was all I could muster. Marco said something and I turned my head toward his.

Maria responded to Marco in their language and I felt Marco unwrap his arms from me and push me forward. Maria moved out of the way and my chest was against the cushion of the old couch once again. I turned my head toward Maria. I felt Marco's hands grab my hips and his cock slid from my anus.

Marco said something and Maria translated. "He said a little more lube is needed so he can fuck you good and hard."

Seconds later, I felt his cock head at my opening and he pushed straight in. "Oh, fuck," I breathed. My mouth laid open and my eyes seemed to roll back into my head. I felt his hips gently hit my ass and he held there. Marco said something.

"He wants to know how that feels," Maria said.

"Fucking amazing,"I said. She said something to him and then he back to her. I felt him start to slide his cock in and out of me, not coming out all the way, but close. I could feel him hit his hips into mine, pushing me into the couch. When he'd get it all the way into me, he would push sharply, making me jump slightly. He'd pull out slow, then back in quickly. I felt Maria's hands rubbing my ass. I was moaning softly. Time seemed to stand still. I could hear them talking between themselves. This went on for several moments until I felt Marco's hand move from my hips, slide up my back, and then wrap around my neck. I opened my eyes in surprise as he choked the back of my neck hard. His other hand pushed me further down into the couch. I was suddenly afraid. What had I gotten myself into? I was helplessly pinned down. I couldn't move if I tried.

He said something loudly. Maria moved up toward my head and leaned in close to my face. Marco began to fuck me hard and fast. His hips slamming into my ass cheeks made a profound thud with each thrust.

"He says 'now you can't get away.' He says now you're going to see what being his bitch feels like," she told me. She was smiling broadly.

He spoke again and then laughed.

"He wants to know if you like being his bitch yet," Maria told me.

Marco was moving fast, choking me, forcing my body into the couch, and pushing his cock into me hard. It was difficult to concentrate, and much more difficult to speak. I croaked "yes".

He spoke louder this time, punctuating each word with a hard thrust into me.

Maria had a very stern tone in her voice as she translated "He can't hear you!"

As loud as possible, I yelled "YES!"

"Yes, SIR," Maria corrected.

I yelled "Yes, Sir!"

Marco slowed his thrusts, turning almost gentle, and then he stopped. I felt him release my neck and hips, then move his hand up into my hair. He grasped a clump of my short-ish hair and pulled me up to him.

I yelped feebly as he pulled me up by the roots of my hair. I felt his chest against my back, his cock still in my ass. He wrapped an arm around my chest and held me tightly. I felt his breath on my neck and then he licked me.

I heard Maria laugh and say something to Marco.

"Your cock is hard even with him fucking you like that!" Maria exclaimed as she laughed and pointed at me. "You're the first bitch I've ever seen him fuck who can keep it hard!"

I felt Marco laugh behind me and then he spoke for a few moments.

Maria translated "He says you're more of a bitch than he thought! He says you must really enjoy his big cock because most bitches can't take it like you and remain hard." She took my chin in her hand and looked into my eyes. "He said you must call him 'Master' now," she told me, then released my face. The look of pity in her eyes was unmistakable.

I turned my head to look back at him until I could just see his face out of the corner of my eye. "Yes, Master," I said.

He pushed me roughly and I fell forward. He pulled his cock from my ass as he spoke.

"Turn over, slut," Maria said. "He wants to see your face as he fucks you."

I slowly untwined my legs from his and turned over so that my ass was barely on the couch cushion. I looked down and sure enough, my cock was rock-hard.

I mean, it felt great when he was fucking me, I cannot deny that. I also can't deny that it turned me on to hear him taunt me earlier. And, much to my dismay, I cannot deny that it turned me on how he was humiliating me as he fucked me. It turned me on calling him Master. It turned me on being his bitch. I liked it. It was all very new to me, being used like a fuck toy. I wanted to do it more. I wanted him to do whatever he wanted to me. I wanted to please him anyway possible. I was his. So, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that my cock responded the way it did.

I looked up at my Master. He was applying more lube to his cock. He looked up at me and spoke.

"He wants to know if you're ready for more," Maria said.

"Yes, Master," I responded.

Without a word, he slapped the inside my left leg, ordering me to spread my legs wide. He reached under my right leg and lifted it up so that it was resting against his chest, wrapped his arm around it, and held me tight. He guided his cock to my hole and slipped in without difficulty. Then he pushed down on my left thigh with his right hand, turning me slightly to my left. He started slowly moving his cock in and out of me again. It was surprisingly sexy to watch him. I felt more attracted to him than any other person I could ever remember. I looked over at Maria as she reached down and touched my stiff rod. I followed her hand with my eyes and saw the large collection of pre-cum she was spreading around the head of my cock with her finger. Fuck, that felt really good as I was hyper-sensitive at this point.

She said something to Marco and he looked up. As he looked into my eyes, he spoke.

Maria took my shaft in her hand and started to stroke it quickly. Then she turned to me and translated what my Master had told her.

"He says when you cum with his cock in your ass, you'll truly be his bitch." Her hand was going a mile a minute on my cock and I knew that becoming my Master's bitch wasn't far away.

Marco said something else.

"He says that you will never forget this night as long as you live," she said to me. He continued to speak as she translated.

"When you beat your dick from now on, you'll only be thinking of this night. What it feels like to have a real man fuck you," she continued. "Your days of fucking pussy are over. You days of craving cock have just begun. You're a slut bottom now, that's all you are. A hot mouth and tight ass for men to use as they wish. There is no turning back."

His words spun in my head as I felt the orgasm begin deep inside me. Maria continued to stroke my aching cock as Marco slid his cock in and out of my ass.

"Oh, God," I cried. My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned loudly as my cock exploded. I felt my sphincter clamp down on Marco's cock with each spasm of my cock. That was quite painful which caused me to sit up slightly and push on Marco's chest with my hand, trying to get him out of me until I'd finished. He didn't relent. In fact, he started to fuck me harder.

Finally, my orgasm subsided and I leaned back. I looked down at my chest and there was a large pool of cum inside and around my belly button. Maria moved her hand from my cock and brought it up to my lips. I didn't need to be told what to do, so I just closed my eyes, and laid back as I licked her hand clean. I heard Marco speak.

As Maria scooped up more of my cum from my chest and brought her hand up to my mouth again, she translated. "Your Master says he hopes you like the taste of cum because you're going to be sucking a lot of cock from now on."

When I swallowed the last of my cum, Maria took her hand from my mouth and moved over next to Marco. He turned his attention to his cock sliding in my ass while she spoke to me.

"You see, Chris," she said calmly and evenly. I looked up at her. She was next to Marco, one hand around his shoulder and her other hand rubbing his chest. "The voodoo that I used didn't just switch our conscience. When we switch back and forth, we bring a little of the other with us. So, you're going to be a little more feminine from now on. You probably won't find women very attractive anymore, but you'll probably feel more attraction toward men. When you get horny, you'll feel the need to have a cock in you now. Your dreams will be filled with cock. You will crave it." Marco continued his assault on my asshole as she spoke. He never looked up at me, he just watched his cock slide and out of me.

Marco released me and stood up, his cock sliding from my ass. He stepped back, pointed to the floor, and spoke.

Maria stood up. "He says 'kneel before your Master'," she translated. Marco took his cock in his hand and started to stroke it.

I obediently got off the couch and on my knees in front of him, his cock right at my face level, inches away.

He leaned in and put it against my face, then rubbed it around. I closed my eyes and felt his cock, slick with lube, slide around my face for several minutes. Then he leaned back and spoke.

"He says 'open your mouth, slut, and look at him'," Maria said.

I did as I was told and he started to stroke his cock, aiming it at my face.

"Beg for it," Maria told me. She had her arms around his chest, rubbing his nipples.

"Please, Master," I begged. "Give me your cum. Spray it on me like the bitch-slut I am." I opened my mouth wide for him.

His cock immediately exploded, spraying cum directly into my waiting mouth. His second shot managed to spray onto my upper lip, while the third dribbled onto my chin. Then he shoved his cock into my mouth.

"Clean it," Maria told me.

I took it in my hand and gave it a few stroked while I sucked. Then I licked every inch of that marvelous cock until I could no longer taste the lube and what can only be described as the inside of my asshole. Then I sat back. I licked my upper and lower lips, cleaning the cum off them. Then I used my fingers to get the rest and licked them clean. When I was sure I got it all, I looked up at Marco.

He stepped back, turned, and walked toward the kitchen and then into the back room. He spoke over his shoulder as he walked.

"He says that you can sleep on the couch if you want or you can go back to your hotel, but he's done with you for tonight," Maria translated. "He says to be at the front desk of your hotel at noon tomorrow. He says he'll be fucking you again then." Then she turned and followed Marco into the back room, closing the door behind her.

I sat there for a few minutes and then got dressed and left.

I was at the front desk of my hotel at 11:45, just to be sure. I took a seat right by the door so I could see them coming. I waited for five hours. My Master never showed up. When I decided to pack it in and go back to my room, I felt very disappointed. I spent the next four days searching for my Master with no joy. I thought, maybe, I caught a glimpse of him as I boarded my plane, but that was it.

My Master was right about two things. One: I never fucked a pussy again. Not once. Two: I think of that night not only when I masturbate, but every time some random guys is inside me. No one compares to my Master.


12