That was Always the Plan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnggg...mmmmm!" moaned Tiffany enjoying the warm feeling in her body.

Her body responded to his actions as if under his command. She felt her pussy get wet and tensed as she wanted more of him. She opened her eyes to see him without his shirt, and he moved from her breasts, rising up and kissing her. He then moved down from her lips, to her neck, to her breasts again, lavishing them before sliding to her torso, to her navel. As he neared her waist, he pulled her pants down with his hands and in a single motion removed both her pants and panties. She was completely naked now.

Jim loved what he saw. She had puffed out lips forming a perfect camel toe. It was shaved, ready and waiting in anticipation. She was already wet, soaked with her juices, and glistening in the low light. He slid down the bed and off, kneeling over the edge, lying between her thighs which parted without hesitation. Pausing for a moment, he drank in the sight of her, before he leaned in and kissed her pussy. She groaned with pleasure, drawing her knees back to present herself. He moved his tongue and began licking through her cleft, softly at first, then probing more deliberately. Slowly he made his way up to her clit. When he touched her clit with his tongue she let out a grunt and put a hand on his head grabbing his hair. She pulled him into her crotch like a bitch in heat.

"Oh, fuck, Jim!" She screamed, lost in bliss. "This feels so good! Don't you dare stop!"

Jim smiled as he pushed in harder, extending his tongue to reach as deep as possible. With his hands he found her nipples again. He pinched them hard and then pulled them to force her into a closer position to the edge. She spread her legs and pulled him into her crotch further; giving him deeper access. His face was shining with her cunt juices. He took in her aroma and tasted the sweet, free flowing nectar. He found her spot and a shudder of pleasure ran through her.

"Aaaahhhhh!" moaned Tiffany. "How are you doing this Jim? This feels fucking amazing!"

He put his hands over her thighs and pulled her pussy towards him. As felt an orgasm build up in her, his hands reached up and found the hard peaks of her nipples again. He pinched and twisted them at the right rhythm and she could hold back no longer. She held him tightly in her crotch as she approached her orgasm.

"Oh! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Faster, Jim Faster!"

He pushed his tongue in deep and it pushed her over the edge. Her entire body was lifted off the bed and Jim felt a gush of juices from her pussy. The feeling was fantastic; she hadn't cum so hard in a long time. Tiffany wondered if she had ever cum so hard. She fell back on the bed as he continued tonguing her to extend her pleasure.

"Unhhh!" exclaimed Tiffany unable to take more of him in her sensitive pussy. She felt a warm glow in her entire body as the orgasm subsided slowly.

She got up and kissed him hard, biting his lips. She felt she could taste her own cunt juices. It turned her on even more. He stood up and pulled her off her knees into his strong embrace. It was her chance now. Her hand found his zip and opened it up, then the buckle. The pants fell and she put her hand in his underwear to touch his cock. It was already erect and throbbing in her soft touch. She pulled it out. It wasn't massive, but long, at about nine inches. She pulled him around then pushed him on the bed and bent down. He tried to guide her mouth onto his meat.

"Wait, I have a better idea."

She spit on to his cock and stroked it hard. Then she spread his legs and moved closer. She lifted her breasts and enveloped his cock between them. She dropped some more saliva into her filled cleavage and started moving her boobs up and down, stroking the entire length of the cock. Jim groaned, enjoying the feeling immensely.

"Oh! You know how to play a man, Tiffany!" he growled with is eyes closed.

She had another surprise up her sleeve. Slowly she bent her head and put the tip of her tongue on to the tip of his cock and licked it.

"Aaahhh! Oh fuck!" exclaimed Jim as a shudder of delight ran through his body.

He was beside himself with pleasure. She kept licking his tip and he couldn't bear it any longer. He needed more of her. He grabbed her hair with one hand and used it to guide his cock in her waiting mouth. She tried to take as much of him as she could, about two thirds and then began bobbing her head. She was an amazing cocksucker, much better than those inexperienced interns. She used her tongue beautifully. Alternatively licking his tip as she went up and his veins as she went down. With each stroke she took more of him in her mouth till he reached the back of her throat. She continued face-fucking him, but he wasn't all the way in. Not content with it, Jim tightened the grip on her hair and pushed her downwards. She didn't resist, but she choked.

"Breathe through your nose," he moaned, lost in bliss. She breathed through her nose, taking long deep breaths and willed herself to take more of his cock in. Bit by bit her face touched his balls and his cock was completely in her throat. Jim could feel her throat tight around his shaft. It was all he could do to keep from coming right then and there. She began sucking him again. Slowly at first but quickened her pace as she found a rhythm. He pulled her hair again and pulled her into his crotch. One of her hands found his balls and began playing with them. The feeling was so intense that Jim felt himself unable to hold back any longer.

"Unf... I am... unf... going to cum... Better unf... clear out!"

She left his cock and found his balls. She sucked them hungrily, rolling his tightened sac with flicks of her tongue. She grabbed his cock and began stroking frantically. He could no longer hold it back and he came, the first threads flew past her and got into her hair. She corrected herself for the next shot and opened her mouth to catch as much as she could. As the cum hit her face she felt a surge like electricity course through her body. There was so much cum all over her face and in her mouth. Some of it dripped to her tits. She kept stroking his cock till the last drop which she licked off his cock and swallowed.

"Looks like someone enjoyed this very much!" teased Tiffany, smiling with her face covered with cum.

Jim opened his eyes to see a picture-perfect Tiffany covered in his jism and smiling at him. The cum had gotten everywhere, her eyes, her boobs, her neck while she was swallowing it. She would have never imagined herself doing any of this. It did not disgust her, on the contrary it turned her on further. Usually one orgasm was all she could expect in a night, but today she needed more. She wanted more. She was hungry for more. She wanted more of him; as much as she could get. She took his cock in her mouth again to clean it and suck the last drops out. To her surprise, Jim got hard again almost immediately. She had the presence of mind to drool more on his cock. She stood up and climbed on to him. Using his chest as leverage she guided her pussy to his cock.

She rubbed her pussy against his cock slowly till the tip found her entrance. Then she dropped herself slowly onto his shaft. In a single stroke her wet pussy swallowed his entire cock. She felt a tremendous fullness which she had never felt before. Bending herself forward she found his mouth with her own and kissed him deeply. He could taste some of his cum on her tongue. He didn't like it much but didn't care. He kissed her back while her nails dug into his bare chest. His hands cupped her boobs again. Tiffany raised her ass as she went up his cock and then slid down again. She found a rhythm, fucking herself as much as him. Jim began to squeeze her boobs as she humped his shaft. His fingers found her nipples and he pinched them between his thumbs and forefingers. She squirmed with pleasure. He let one of them go and put his hand through her hair. Jim liked the pace at which she was going but he wanted to be in control and fuck her harder. He wanted this to be her most memorable night.

"How would you like to be fucked like a horny bitch?"

"Woof... woof..." she replied mischievously. She got off of him, holding on all fours and raised her ass invitingingly. Jim got up on his knees behind her. Holding his cock, he guided his tip right into her welcoming snatch. It felt tighter in this position and he began fucking her doggy style. She pushed her ass back at him with gusto. Her ass jiggled as he put his hands on her waist and pulled her over his shaft. She was moaning with pleasure. He smacked her ass repeatedly and then grabbed a cheek in each of his hands squeezing them both. Tiffany whimpered a little, but he was not about to slowdown.

"You like it rough! Fucking little slut, aren't you?" Jim teased her.

"Woof... woof... Ah...Aaahhhh... ungh... uuuuungh..." came the reply. He quickened his pace. He was nearing his climax but wanted to hold out until she came with him. He put his hand on her back and thumb on her asshole. Slowly he pushed his thumb into her tiny virgin asshole. She shook her head but without conviction. He pushed the thumb in further. As she got used to the pressure the thumb felt nice. She felt full like she had never felt before. She squeezed his thumb pulling it in further. He bent over her and with his free hand found a nipple. He pinched it hard.

"Aieeeeee..." a scream escaped her lips. She was in a state of frenzy. He pushed his cock into her deeper, while fucking her ass with his thumb and pulling her nipple, all at the same time. Tiffany could feel her climax approaching.

"Aieeeee... am... cummming... Fuck me! Harder... Jim... fuck your bitch harder!" she cried as she squeezed her pussy around his cock. This was too much for Jim and with a last deep stroke in her cunt he came holding himself against her as his cock spat against her cervix. At the same instant he felt Tiffany's body shake with her own second orgasm. Tiffany could feel energy draining out of her body as stream after stream of hot gooey cum hit the entrance of her womb. She had never cum so hard before and suddenly her legs gave in and she fell forward. Jim fell over her, still pushing his softening cock inside her cunt. He could feel the aftermath of their orgasms wash over both of them.

He removed his finger from her ass. He slid off her still holding her with one hand. With his other hand he pulled a blanket over them, and then holding her tightly in his embrace, drifted off to sleep. Exhausted, Tiffany also fell asleep in his arms. They both had smiles on their faces. Jim was smiling because he'd gotten what he'd wanted after waiting for a long time. Tiffany's smile was triumphant because she'd gotten something which she'd waited for her whole life.

To be continued...

12