That was Always the Plan Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim has a plan, to get what he wants, Whatever he wants!
6k words
4.4
10.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, I would like to thank Literotica user and editor Skye Kahoali'I for their help in editing this story. I am a new and amateur writer and without their time and effort, it would not have been possible to bring this story to you guys.

Up until now the story was more of a reluctance rather than non-consent. This chapter though has elements of non-consent and BDSM. Incase that is not something you like, kindly detest from reading further. This chapter furthers our story from where we left it last time. This chapter further explores the other facet's of Tiffany and Jim's relationship. Hope you guys liked the surprise as much as Tiffany.

---------------------------------------------------------------

All through the day, Tiffany tried to behave normally with everyone. No one who talked to her would have noticed much of a difference except that she seemed to be a little distracted. No one could guess that internally she was tittering, in anticipation of the coming evening. She was nervous and excited throughout the day. She kept shooting glances at Jim who seemed to be his normal self. He even had Chloe stuck to him, who went everywhere he did. She felt angry and jealous but to her delight, he did not seem interested in the younger woman at all. He brushed her away repeatedly, until she dejectedly left him alone. She got a savage pleasure when she saw this. She was restless and kept checking her watch. Jim was much more relaxed. Just thinking about him made her wet. She tried to think what he had in store for her tonight and quivered with anticipation.

Jim had promised her a gift tonight. He wasn't sure but knew she might like it. He was a little nervous, but he didn't let it show. He spoke and laughed with everyone. He even checked out all the new girls, rating them and bookmarking them for future reference. As the evening approached, he checked his watch for the first time. The bar opened, and everyone took their first drinks of the night. Tiffany's eyes followed Jim. To her surprise, she saw him grab a glass of scotch along with his beer and walk towards her. He approached her table and quietly kept the glass.

He left her to it, not pausing for more than a second. There was a paper napkin covering the glass. She took her first sip and realized there was something written on it.

'Don't leave the bar now. I am going to get your gift. Have dinner with everyone and then excuse yourself at 8 30. Come to my room. Don't leave this napkin lying anywhere.'

She felt the goose bumps she always did when he ordered her around. Her core already drooled with anticipation. Looking at her watch she realized she still had two hours to kill. She felt frustrated but knew it was prudent. She did not wish to do anything stupid to jeopardize him...them. She spent time chatting with everyone, laughing at inane jokes, and mingling around. Time passed frustratingly slowly. At 7:30 she got up to get a plate of food. At the buffet, she ran into Phil. Phil was also a new intern with the company. He was working in her team and was a good guy.

It was plain to her that Phil was star-struck with Tiffany for her professional expertise. He followed her around trying to make small talk. Tiffany became painfully aware that he was trying so hard to please her. He was professional, but trying to flatter her all the same. Tiffany, who would usually be curt and cut such a conversation short, was just too distracted today. She let his words go over her head, hardly listening. She nodded politely a few times and agreed to some of his points.

Phil was tall and lanky. He had a pleasing personality. He had blond hair and blue eyes. Overall, he looked good, but of course he wasn't a man. He was just a kid, still. A kid, Tiffany could devour as a dessert. She wondered if she could wrap him around her pinky like Jim did to so many young girls. She would love to have him under her thumb. His mouth, which was still yapping non-stop, could be put to much better use.

Suddenly, Tiffany realized what she was thinking and smiled to herself. She had changed as a person and loved the new Tiffany. She looked at Phil again, and then her watch. Even as 8:30 approached, he still droned on and Tiffany simply could not politely get up from the table. At 8:30 though, Tiffany decided she'd had enough. She got up, excused herself, and rushed out of the dining area. Delirious with expectation, she almost ran to Jim's room and rang the bell.

As he opened the door she said, "Sorry! That idiot Phil wouldn't let me..."

He put a finger on her lips to shut her up, then dragged her in and locked the door. Once she was inside, they both kissed deeply.

As they broke their kiss, she nervously asked, "Were you waiting too long?"

"For you, the wait is completely worth it," he said smiling at her. He grabbed and squeezed her ass. She let out a sigh of relief. She had been so worried of being late and disappointing Jim. As Jim played with her body, she felt electricity course through her. She felt as if she was melting in his strong arms. She put her head on his chest and enjoyed the feeling.

"What about my gift?" She pouted, eager as a teenager.

He smiled, "Come..."

He slipped behind her and covered her eyes. He guided her to the bedroom with her eyes closed. Once inside he uncovered her eyes, "Surprise!"

As she opened her eyes, and saw what was on the bed, her eyes went round in shock.

"What the hell is this?" Tiffany shouted, clearly very shocked and very angry.

It was all that Jim could do to control his laughter. He couldn't decide who was more shocked. There was the clothed woman standing beside him, and then there was the completely naked Chloe. Who was gagged and lying with her arms and legs tied to the bed.

Chloe was a new intern who Jim had been using on this trip as a bait to entice Tiffany. Jim managed to charm almost anyone he wanted and Chloe had fallen head over heels for him. The night before, she'd had too much to drink and fell asleep.

Jim had pouted throughout the day and cold-shouldered her. He made her believe it was her fault when actually it was all according to how Jim had planned it. Chloe felt increasingly guilty through the day and became more and more desperate to make it up to him.

Jim had seen her submissive side and planned this night with Chloe as a gift to his Tiffany all along. He wanted Tiffany to discover her dominant side by giving her a toy. He wanted to wake up her mischievous and dominant side. He enjoyed putting some of his girls through a little pain. He loved it and wanted to share the same pleasures with Tiffany.

Chloe had as much idea of Tiffany being here as Tiffany had of her. She was shocked beyond comprehension but her first thought was of self-preservation. She had thought the night would be a role play with Jim where she would be at his mercy. He hadn't mentioned Tiffany being in on any part of it. Anyways, she wasn't into girls, she was straight, and it was very embarrassing for her to be in this compromising position. Especially, in front of a senior female leader, who was gawking open-mouthed at her vulnerable naked body. She struggled against her bonds to try to close her legs or cover herself with her hands, but the bonds were too tight. Jim had used soft velvet ropes but stretched and tied her firmly with tight knots which would simply not give away. Desperately, she tried to shout through her gag.

"Odh myg Gogg! Whyd idd gee 'ere?" she struggled around the large ball gag which locked her jaw open. Spit drooled from her mouth as she continued to struggle to speak.

Tiffany was not turned on any more. The presence of Chloe had unhinged her. She was almost as embarrassed as young Chloe, and thought, 'How could Jim think she would enjoy this?' She was straight. And poor Chloe. She turned around to face him.

"What is this? Why is she here?"

"Legggt meggggoooo.... pleeeeedd!"

Jim took no notice of Chloe. He was focused on Tiffany. He had expected this reaction from her and was not daunted. He would have to slowly change her, convert her. Just as he had released her animal the night before he would have to set the dominatrix in her free. He knew how he had to do it. Poor Chloe, he thought, caught like a fly in the web he had woven to please his mate. He turned Tiffany around and locked his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck from behind and whispered in her ear.

"What do you see on the bed? What you see, is a tied girl. What I see is a girl at our mercy to have our way with."

"But...I am not..."

"Shhh...let me finish. I see a naked girl, a submissive. She was ready to be tied up on her own accord. There are so many ways to derive pleasure from another female's body. I wanted to share them with you. Think about her being here for our fun. We could extract so much pleasure from her body, without her being able to do anything about it. Doesn't that turn you on a little bit at least?"

"She is just like a vibrator which does so much more and even then, responds like a real person. Just look at those perky boobs and think that you can smack them to make them red hot. Imagine you can make so many welts on that soft, unblemished skin. You loved my tongue yesterday; imagine what we can do with hers. Those shapely legs, we can make them shine with exhaustion. You could even fuck her pussy and drill that cute ass. It is all at your disposal for the night."

"Letddd megggoooo pleed. You duys aredd gzzick!"

Jim took no notice of her. Ironically, neither did Tiffany. She had looked at Chloe throughout Jim's explanation. The cute twenty-two year-old body. Those amazing 34C breasts. Chloe was a natural blonde with a cute landing strip pointing to her pussy. She had an amazing hourglass figure, but a petite frame. Tied to the bed, she looked completely helpless.

As Jim described everything in his seductive voice, Tiffany felt herself getting turned on. She didn't realize it yet, but she got a kick from having Chloe at her mercy. She looked at Chloe and suddenly had a desire to cause pain to the helpless girl tied on the bed. She had never thought of girls sexually, or had she? She loved bossing over her team mates and wasn't this much of the same? This was even better because the girl had no choice. Also, this was the same slut who had walked arm in arm with her Jim for two days. Her eyes flashed with anger. Chloe deserved the punishment.

"But what if she shouts and someone comes...?" asked Tiffany but without much conviction.

"Why do you think I prefer the last room? No one is going to hear her around that gag. The walls are thick. Besides I don't think she will shout. We will give her what she wants. By the end of tonight I am confident I can gift you a doll, permanently. Come, look at what I have got for you."

"PLEEEEDDD.... PLEEDDD," wailed Chloe. She might have as well banged her head on a wall for all the good it did.

He took Tiffany to the closet. There was a large luggage bag. He opened it and her eyes went round, as a gasp left her mouth. There was everything she could imagine for making the night awesome. Some very large dildos, vibrators, and strap-ons which would put the cocks of male porn stars to shame. There were butt plugs, strings of large beads, and ropes. There was also a cane, a whip, a cat of nine tails, gags bigger than she had ever seen and a curious little black box about which she had no clue. Next to it was a leather corset the likes of which she had never seen.

"This is for you. Why don't you wear it, sweetheart, while I'll get both of us a drink? Then we can start the night's fun."

Tiffany was still unsure. The thought of the entire night ahead, with the toys and Chloe turned her on. The raw power she would have over the poor tied up girl made her wet with excitement. She had never seen herself as a Domme or even a lesbian. Then if she thought about that she had never thought of cheating on her husband before yesterday. What worried her though, was that what they were about to do to Chloe was completely without her consent and there might be repercussions. She brushed that aside, Jim would know how to handle that, and he would. She should be open to experimentation in her new avatar. It would be fun and also Jim would be pleased with her. She would love to make him happy.

"Tiff..." He prodded her. She smiled at him and he was glad to see a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Woof... Woof... How can I say a 'no' to you?"

She picked up the dress and went to get ready in the bathroom. She smiled as she saw makeup near the basin. Jim always did things properly.

Jim made a glass of scotch for Tiffany. She would need it tonight. He also got himself a beer. All the while ignoring the sniveling Chloe on the bed. She was hysterical with fear now. She was trying to break the rope but could not get free. The rope was really soft and left no marks on her ankles or wrists. He didn't want rope burns and knew she would struggle. He kept the glass of scotch on the table and walked towards Chloe sipping his beer.

"Pleed... pleed... leddd me goo.... I won'td tedd anybody....," She whimpered through her gag. Her face was shining with her spit drooling from her mouth. Beads of perspiration had appeared on her pretty face. He didn't want her to tire herself too much. He spoke, running a hand through her hair.

"Shhh! Chloe!" He raised his voice. "Shhh... Shut up you slut and stop your sniveling!"

"Pleed...pleed," Chloe pleaded.

"Stop crying!" He said in a soft menacing voice which dripped with a threat. She caught it immediately and shut up.

"Good pussy!" Jim said with a grin. "I haven't gone on to all this trouble to let you go. No one's going to be able to listen to your screams or save you tonight, so you might as well just enjoy it. I thought you said you liked bondage and role play."

"I ammfff nottd into gurldsss. What aredd you going to do to me?" Chloe asked hysterically.

"Shut up bitch," said Jim sternly. "Speak only if I ask a question. For tonight address me as sir and Tiffany as mistress, else I can make things worse for you. Who cares whether you are into girls? You wanted me. Well this is me. I am telling you this. Enjoy whatever you can from the night, the very long night. Don't make things hard on yourself. That way you get me, which you wanted, and I get to do whatever I want to you."

"Pleeed...Pleedddd...let me go."

He glared at her and kept on the stare. She was suddenly scared. She added quickly,

"THIR, sorry...pleed luhett mbe ggo thir," he smiled. She was a natural sub. It was going to be a fun night.

"Good pussy. See, if you follow my rules, I promise you we'll make sure you enjoy it as much as we do, if not more. The minute I put my eyes on you, I knew you would be really good pet material. You enjoy being dominated and we are going to give you your heart's desire tonight."

"How do I look?" Tiffany broke into the conversation.

She looked stunning. Jim had selected a hardcore dominatrix leather corset which left nothing to the imagination. The corset was nothing more than crisscrossing leather bands, covering her naked torso which ended in a blouse with a leather neck band. There were holes for her boobs with embedded underwire which help the boobs pop out as well as support them. He had a clear view of those perky melons with the beautiful pink areolas staring into his face. Below the waist there was no crotch or panty. Her beautiful camel toe was naked and puffed up in anticipation. Below that she wore latex stockings which went from her thighs all the way down and ended in sharp pencil point heels.

She had put some makeup on her face and bright, red lipstick. Her hair was tied back in a pony tail which was the best way to tie a girl's hair according to Jim. She turned around to give him a view of her back. The crisscrossing bands of leather went on till her waist and ended before her waist. Her ass was naked too, and both her cheeks were flushed. Jim could hardly control himself. He felt his cock rising to salute her booty. He wolf-whistled at her and she blushed as she took a sip from her scotch. Then the sip continued as she drained her scotch in one gulp, picked up a whip from the bag and bent it to check its elasticity.

"Why don't we get started?" Tiffany asked sweetly. "Chloe has been waiting for so long now. She must be bored and feeling left out."

Jim smiled. He liked the way Tiffany had gotten into the role. She walked to the bed and touched Chloe softly on her body. She ran the whip softly over her naked stomach. Chloe flinched. Her eyes bugged out. Silently she tried to plead with Tiffany for mercy. Chloe had always been very ticklish. As the whip touched her naked body, her body shied away involuntarily. Moving away as much as the bonds allowed. If she was hoping for some feminine mercy from Tiffany, she was mistaken. Tiffany was like a lady on a mission. She continued moving the whip slowly over Chloe's body.

She paid special attention to her dark teats, flicking them. Her own were pink and she was curiously attracted to Chloe's small, dark areolae, topped with long nipples. She then moved to Chloe's thighs before moving down and tickling her feet. Chloe was scared now and had a look of pure terror in her eyes. She had even stopped crying, not knowing what her mistress had in mind for her. Tiffany had yet to hurt her even a little bit, but an aura radiated from her, which had shocked both Jim and Chloe. Jim was delighted. Chloe, on the other hand, was scared to death.

Jim picked up a cat-o-nine tails and followed Tiffany. He too dragged the ends slowly over Chloe's naked body. The many hard tips gave completely different sensations. She began to wriggle, trying desperately but silently to get out of her bonds. Jim was a master at causing pain. He moved slowly but put slight pressure to cause just a little distress to the tied girl. He touched her in her armpits, moving slowly downwards to her ribs and then her lovely hips. Chloe, in an effort to move, arched her back, which made her breasts balloon out and her nipples to become fully erect. He kept prodding her and her back arched further 'til she was almost lifted from the bed. As his eyes met with Tiffany's, she got the message. She lifted the whip and brought it down on her presented breast with a short, sharp crack. The stroke was not hard but enough to make Chloe fall back on the bed.

"Aaaaiiigggg!" screamed Chloe.

Tiffany was momentarily stunned, not sure if she had hurt her too bad. Jim looked into Tiffany's eyes and smiled. The stroke was nowhere hard enough to really hurt. Only the shock and her own terror had made Chloe scream. Jim did not want Tiffany to have any second thoughts or lose her confidence. He immediately lifted the Cat-o-nine tails and painfully brought it down on Chloe's torso. His stroke was much sharper. Chloe screamed louder, trying to get away from the both of them. Tiffany kept on with her strokes slowly and gently at first and then she increased the speed and pressure of impact. Always hitting her breasts. Jim joined in and flogged. He was firm with his strokes and flogged her hard.

"Pleedd...no, sthirr...pleed fthopp," Chloe screamed as he continued to unconcernedly flog her. Spit flew from her gagged mouth and it was difficult to understand her. Dull red colored patches began to appear on her breasts and torso as blood rushed to the places where she was whipped and flogged. Tiffany was hitting her boobs continuously in short quick bursts. While Jim who was a master at causing pain, took his sweet time to bring down the flogger on her smooth naked skin.

While whipping her, Tiffany said, "Let's get over the ground rules for tonight... You are to address me as Mistress, do you get it?"

"Yeddd.... Midsteesss... I widdllll"

12