That was Always the Plan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. You do not get to decide what we are going to do to your body throughout the night. We will do whatever we wish. So, there is no point saying a no or asking us to stop. We won't!" She said and waited expectantly for an answer.

"Yesshh midstress" Chloe gagged. Tiffany smacked her lips sharply with the whip.

"Don't speak unless I ask a question, silly girl! I'll make new rules as we go along. If you break them, we will punish your naughty ass. So, you'd better not break them even if you don't know them" said Tiffany and took a pause. Chloe had learnt her lesson though, she kept her mouth shut. Tiffany was disappointed, but she smiled.

"Good slut! You seem to have brains, too," Tiffany said in a sadistic voice. "Also, you are not to cum without our express permission. If you do, you will be severely penalized and believe me, you will regret it. We are going to be playing many games tonight and you should enthusiastically participate in all of them."

Jim was getting happier and hornier by the second.

Jim interjected, "So Tiffany, have you ever played Cane and Unable?"

"No, Jim but it sounds interesting. How is it played?" she said in a mock childish voice. Jim stopped flogging and slowly walked to the suitcase and removed a cane and a feather. He deliberately walked back slowly looking at the terror in Chloe's eyes. He loved it, it turned him on further.

"This game is a competition between you and me about who is better at making someone laugh. We need a third person though... someone we can make laugh and scream. Do you know anyone?"

"Poor Chloe is bored. Why don't we ask her? She is always willing to help." Tiffany said.

They both turned to look at her. Poor Chloe was terrified. She took a look at both the things in Jim's hand. She guessed what the feather and the cane was for. Her eyes betrayed her fear, but she knew she had no other option. It wasn't really a question, they were only toying with her.

"Yess zzirr... I-I willdd blay widd you doo... Blease mayy I?"

"Well answered, pet... of course you may. We both will take turns trying to make you laugh using this feather. You will try to control your laughter. If you laugh, or speak, you lose and the one who made you laugh gets a point. The other one, though, will then give you five strokes as punishment. Simple, yes?" Chloe's terror magnified further. Her eyes darted from the cane to the feather to Jim and then to Tiffany. Both were smiling mercilessly at her. She knew she had no option.

"Y-yess, Szzir... yes, M-mmizztresss... but pleedd cannn youddd ree-moove thdis b-b-ball frommm myyy mouthddd. It hurrzs," Chloe pleaded with them.

"I'm afraid I can't, Sweetheart." Tiffany said. "You'll just have to bear it for some time. If you have no other stupid questions, can we start the game?"

Chloe was too petrified to speak. Tiffany whipped her lips again. "You have to answer the question, promptly!" Tiffany screamed.

"Yeddd... Midstresss... pleed startddd the game... I wanntd doo pbblay."

Jim balanced the cane on her naked nipples. He walked up to Tiffany and kissed her. He smiled at Chloe as he addressed Tiffany.

"You first. Make the bitch squeal."

He handed her the feather and sat back to watch. Tiffany touched the feather on Chloe's cheek. As the feather touched her, Chloe shuddered involuntarily. Tiffany moved to her neck, slowly, lightly touching her. Chloe felt the tickling sensation but kept her mouth tightly shut. Tiffany moved down circling her titties, to her thighs and to the soles of her feet. As she continued with the feather on her feet Chloe could not control. She snorted and cried.

"Stopp...Dstopp"

Tiffany smiled triumphantly. Jim stood up and went to Chloe.

"Feet, really? You are so boring! Let me show you how it's done but first..."

He picked up the cane, chose a nice spot on Chloe's torso and brought it down hard. The thinner more elastic cane stung Chloe's skin.

She screamed loudly, "Aaaagiiiieee-"

Even before she finished he had brought down the second stroke, the third, the fourth and then the fifth. Her screams became louder and she gasped for breath. Tears fell freely from her eyes. Jim put the cane on her nipples again and picked up the feather. Tiffany poured herself a drink and sat down to enjoy the show. Jim lightly touched the feather on the red welts forming on Chloe's torso and stroked the feather repeatedly to sharpen her misery. It hurt so badly but Chloe kept her head and pressed her mouth tightly shut. Suddenly, he changed tracks. He moved the feather over her tight stomach in circles very lightly, brushing the tip of the feather barely against her skin. Chloe began to squirm. She knew she couldn't hold out much longer. He moved the feather to her sides and touched her stretched ribs. She couldn't hold any longer and screamed "Stopppddd szzirr... Stoppppdddd"

Tiffany was surprised at how fast Jim managed to get Chloe to squeal. She got to Chloe and picked up the cane and made five deep welts in a fresh part of Chloe's thighs. Chloe rewarded her with pleasing screams. She put the cane down across Chloe's breasts and picked up the feather.

"Let's change the rules a little. You are allowed to laugh or scream but we will continue, till you beg us to stop and cane you." Without waiting for an answer, she started tickling Chloe. In a short few minutes Chloe was laughing but Tiffany did not relent. She kept tickling the poor girl who was squirming. Jim liked the twist. It was crueler as the girl now decided to take the tickling or asked to be caned.

"Pleeeeed sdoooppp! Pleed... no mores.... sdoppp!" wailed Chloe.

"You haven't said the magic words," Tiffany continued.

"Pleeed sfdoppp... and ledddt sir cane meee...."

This went on for quite a while, till her entire front side between the neck and the waist was covered with welts. Tiffany found really great areas to inflict pain while Jim, who was the more experienced one, hit her in the same places again and again to inflict more pain. Chloe was dizzy with the stinging pain across her body. Her skin was red, and it screamed for mercy.

As Tiffany won again Jim took the cane. He had removed his shirt long back. He was rock hard and needed some relief. As he took the cane, he had an idea. He brought down the cane horizontally with amazing accuracy on both her nips. The stroke was not as hard as the others but since it was on her sensitive nipples the pain was magnified a hundred times. Chloe screamed her loudest yet. Even Tiffany flinched. She would need some getting used to this. Jim, though, was turned on quite a bit by her screams.

"Would you like a rest, dearest pet?"

"Yedds... pleeeeddd... Sir.... pleeeddd."

"Okay, I will stop caning you but in return you will give me a blow job. If you promise, I will remove the gag."

"I promieeezz...I promieeezz...."

Jim walked behind her and pulled her hair tight. Beads of perspiration were shining on her face. He whispered,

"Are you sure, sweet pussy?"

"Yeeedddth, sthirir... pleeeethhe I willl givthe you dthuhh besth blowd dob evrer!"

He removed her gag and in a swift motion straddled the girl. Putting both legs on either side of her torso, he knelt over her body facing her. He opened his zipper and pulled down his pants and underwear. His cock sprang out, all 9 inches of it rock-hard with veins pulsing. He waved it in her face and slapped her with it. In one hand he still had the cane and whipped her thighs like riding a horse.

"Take it in your mouth bitch... take it or I won't stop caning you."

Chloe tried to lift her head and take his cock in her mouth. But her jaws ached, and she couldn't bend her neck too far. Her mouth was wide open, but he kept dancing out of her reach, all while caning her hard and fast.

"Aiee... Aieee... Aieee" she screamed. Finally, unable to hold on any longer he grabbed her neck with his hand and pulled her onto his cock. In one thrust he buried his cock into her throat. Chloe choked but Jim didn't let her go.

"Breathe with your nose. Expand your throat." Chloe was hardly listening. Between the tears, breathlessness, and the pain, it was too much for her to handle and she struggled, almost biting his cock in her panic.

"Shhh... Chloe, you are not listening. You are making this hard on yourself. I am not going to stop. You need to stop resisting or you will continue to choke."

Chloe breathed through her nose. She felt herself relax a little. She took deep breaths. She also tried to open her throat to allow his cock to get in easier. This wasn't a blow job. He gave her no chance. He was in control and deep throating her. He was rough, but in control. He kept the pressure on as he continued to slap his balls on her face.

"Uuuggggg....uuuuggggg....ugggggg!" Chloe gagged on his cock, unable to get any relief.

Tiffany was sipping her drink and was turned on by the sight in front of her. She wanted to join in the fun and she knew just the right thing. She walked to the bag and picked up dildo. It was large about 10 inches and had 5 settings of vibrations.

She brought it near Chloe's pussy. Chloe was busy getting face fucked. Suddenly, she felt a sensation on her pussy. In the position she was, she could see nothing and panicked. She felt a slow vibration on her outer lips and shuddered. In her renewed panic, she began to scream around the cock stuffed down her throat and forgot to breathe. She was getting choked again and her entire body squirmed. It was becoming too much for her to take.

"Relax! You are harming yourself," Jim shouted over her squirming. It's just a dildo, nothing your slutty cunt can't handle! Relax and enjoy while you can!"

Tiffany had the vibrator on the lowest setting and was rubbing her gently. Chloe began to relax. Her body betrayed her state and as her fear subsided, she began to enjoy the sensation on her pussy. Tiffany felt Chloe responding and getting wet. She pushed the dildo in and increased the vibration by one. Chloe was not completely wet yet. Tiffany couldn't blame her, they had been very cruel to her. Tiffany pulled it out and then pushed it in again and began fucking her rhythmically with the dildo. She increased the vibration a stage further. Through all her distress, Chloe felt the new sensation in her pussy. Her body was beginning to respond. The vibrations felt nice as opposed to what was happening in her throat. She knew it was Tiffany who was fucking her pussy, but she felt herself getting wetter. She began to moan. She could feel an orgasm building up inside her.

Tiffany felt the friction lessening. The dildo slipped in and out much easier. She smiled knowing that Chloe was becoming turned on. She increased the vibration a step further. She felt a current through Chloe's body. Her entire waist lifted off the bed in an arch. She could hear Chloe's moans now between each of Jim's strokes.

"Ummm.... ummmm... unghfff... unghfff...uummmm.... ummmmm..."

Tiffany was turned on too. Her other hand instinctively went to her clit and began rubbing herself as she fucked Chloe. She put in a finger in her pussy and began stroking herself in unison with Chloe. One finger was just not enough, she put in two fingers and then three, but it wasn't really working. She wanted release, but she couldn't help herself. Tiffany was moaning too.

"Ummmm....ummmm...ummm...."

Jim heard her and turned his neck to see her. He hadn't noticed. When he saw she was in need, he stopped face fucking Chloe. He got up and then down from the bed. He went behind Tiffany and removed her hand. He began rubbing her clit with two fingers and with the other hand pinched her nipples hard. Tiffany felt a new surge of pleasure. The dildo in her hand faltered as she was lost for a moment in her own pleasure.

"Don't stop... please don't stop... I am so near... umm... ummm," moaned Chloe.

Jim demanded testily, "Bitch, you better call her Mistress and you better not cum unless I give my permission." He did grab Tiffany's hand on the dildo, held it tightly and resumed stroking Chloe. He whispered in Tiffany's ear, "Bend over!"

She bent over, and he put his cock in her pussy in a single stroke. She was already dripping wet, and his cock was lubricated with Chloe's saliva. He began fucking both the girls in unison in long hard strokes. He let Tiffany's clit go and pinched her nipple with that hand. He could hear both the girls moaning in unison.

"Umf...ummmfff...can....I....please...cum...Sir?"

"No, not yet!"

"Please Master I can't take it anymore... please can I cum?"

He felt Tiffany stiffen around his shaft; he knew she was about to cum. He pushed in hard and deep and at the same time increased the setting on the dildo to the max and pushed it in deep into Chloe.

"You can cum now!"

Chloe had arched her body and lifted her pussy high up. She sucked the dildo into her hungrily, swallowing all of it in her pussy. At that instant, Tiffany also convulsed as she peaked. She came hard, pushing herself onto his cock as her cunt muscles clenched and spasmed. Chloe joined her in orgasm. Both the ladies screamed in unison.

"Aaaaiiiieeeeee.... fuuuuucccckkkkkk...."

The frenzy got Jim over the edge and he came too. He shot is load deep inside Tiffany. Tiffany felt his hot gooey cum hit her pussy and filling up her once again. He grabbed and squeezed her boob hard to hold himself steady. Tiffany collapsed onto Chloe. All three of them were panting hard trying to steady themselves while enjoying their orgasms.

As Jim steadied himself, he glanced at the clock. The night was still young.

To be continued...


12