That was Always the Plan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaiiieeee!" yelped Ginger. "One! Thank you, Master."

Jim was happy with her exemplary reaction and proud of his little pet. He lifted his hand again and brought it down a little harder on the other cheek.

"Aaaaahhhh! Two! Thank you Master."

By the 5th stroke, Ginger was moaning continuously. Her cunt seemed to be leaking juices as her ass became hotter. Jim felt her sex drip on to his pants and decided to tackle that later with her. Between each stroke, Jim could feel her cheeks flush red and burn. He bent down to lick her ass. He loved the feel of red-hot ass on his tongue. In the position that Ginger was in, he also had complete access to her dripping sex. He let go of her waist and with his finger began rubbing between her swollen lips. This made her squirm with delight. She was wet enough to let his fingers slide in easily. He put in two fingers and rhythmically started fucking her.

"Ummmm.... Thank you, Master....it feels sooo good!"

With the other hand, he continued raining blows on her buttocks and making her thank him for each hard hit. When he finished ten strokes on each cheek, he stopped. He touched her very warm red cheeks with his hands and enjoyed the feeling. He continued to finger fuck her, sometimes slower and deeper, sometimes harder and faster. He did not want her to cum. Not just yet anyway.

"Ummm...ummmm...ummmmm.... I love it, Master!"

His thumb found her clit and began rubbing it. Ginger was thrown into a state of euphoria. She knew, she could not hold back any longer.

"Please! I need to cum so bad, Master. May I cum, Master?" pleaded Ginger.

"No! Not yet," Jim said as he stopped fingering her and removed his hand from her sheath. He turned her around to see a frustrated pair of eyes questioning him. Jim smiled but said nothing. He raised his fingers to her mouth. Dutifully, she parted her lips and used her tongue to clean her Master's fingers.

Jim stood up, tugged on her leash and said, "Come, pussycat! Time to take this to the playroom."

Ginger crawled on all fours behind him, following him to the playroom. By the time they entered the playroom, he had decided what he wanted to do with her first.

"Come here, let's set you up for round one!" Jim said without any emotion in his voice.

In one corner of the room there was a sturdy hook set solidly into the ceiling. A long double ended rope hung down from it and passed through an iron circle. There was a stout, horizontal wooden beam with iron rings on both ends. Each end of the rope was tied to these rings. It looked like a large hanging triangle. There was a switch on the wall which could be used to lower or raise the triangle. Jim lowered it to the ground. Ginger who had been tied to it multiple times before knew what she had to do. She squatted near the beam and then opened her legs in a perfect split parallel to the rod. Her exercise regime and yoga had made her body very flexible and bendy.

Jim tied both her ankles to either end of the wooden bar. He tied his knots firmly, but the rope was twisted from soft, silken fibers and wouldn't hurt her skin. As he was bent down to tighten the rope, Ginger breathed softly in his ears. He turned his head to kiss her on her lips. Ginger pushed her tongue into his mouth and he kissed her back. Without breaking the kiss, his hands found her soft orange conical areolas. He pinched her nipples between his thumbs and fore-fingers. There was a sharp intake of breath from Ginger, but she did not break the kiss, instead sucked on his tongue with even more gusto. Jim continued pinching, pulling and twisting her nipples to get them hard. As the stinging pain lessened, Ginger could feel her nipples getting erect. Pleasure rang through her body.

"Unnnngghh...ahhummm!" she moaned, still kissing him deeply.

Jim broke the kiss and walked behind her. He pulled her arms behind her and bent them at the elbow, such that her wrists were behind her neck. Using another rope, he tied her arms all the way from her wrists to her elbows. The positions of her arms made Ginger push her chest forward and it thrust her breasts out beautifully. Using one more rope, he tied her arms to the iron circle. He checked all the ropes and knots to ensure it would take her weight safely. He went to the switch and raised the triangle so that she would be at his eye level.

Ginger still had a seductive smile on her face. He came back and grabbed her hair, pulling her lips to his, and roughly kissing her. His hands found her breasts again. He cupped and squeezed them. He pinched her nipples and twisted them, till both of them swelled even more. Ginger enjoyed having her breasts played with and Jim knew how to play with them. He had her moaning and squirming in a few seconds. Ginger, who was enjoying this with her eyes closed, did not see Jim get out two clamps. He clamped them on her nipples, tightly, taking in as much flesh as possible.

"Unnnnfffff!" gasped Ginger with a sharp intake of breath.

Jim smiled at her, only one more thing remained to complete her look. Jim put a large ring gag in her mouth and tied it behind her head. The ring locked her jaws open. He stepped back to admire his handiwork. In Jim's opinion Ginger looked perfect. Her long, beautiful legs were stretched. Ginger had done a marvelous job of holding her position until now, but Jim knew it would get harder with time. Already he could see her muscles tighten and small beads of perspiration form on her naked skin. Her hands tied behind were pushing her chest forward beautifully.

For maybe the hundredth time, Jim thanked the fact Ginger had such beautiful breasts. He was a boobs guy and loved his ladies to have amazing tits. Ginger was naturally gifted with a full DD cup rack. The clamps sitting so nonchalantly over her nipples, must in reality be stinging her a great deal. Already the area around the clamp was turning crimson as blood trying to rush back into the nipples was stopped by the clamps.

Jim got a horse-whip and after a minute of indecision also got the stinger. He stood in front of the tied-up girl, smiling. He moved the tip of the stinger all over her body, stopping here and there for a few seconds before he resumed moving it over her body. He wanted to keep Ginger guessing but he did not try to zap her yet. He moved all around her. The tip was on her left ass cheek, when he finally pushed the button and a bolt of electricity passed from the shock wand and ran through her body.

"Aaaauuugghhhh!" shouted Ginger around her gag. The shout was more acting than actual pain, and Jim knew Ginger had taken much worse than this. Now he smacked her ass with the horse-whip.

The whip had only a single broad leather strip at one end. It did not sting like a cat-o-nine tails but made a nice smacking sound when it impacted the skin, which Jim loved to hear. He smacked her ass repeatedly without pausing.

"Aaaiieee...aaiiiee...aaaiiieeee!" screamed Ginger. Her ass jiggled nicely with each impact.

Jim moved in front of her, continuing to rain the blows on her body. Ginger was tied very tightly, and she couldn't move even if she wanted to. With each stroke, Jim could hear the beautiful crack of the whip on her taut-stretched skin. Jim saw the area of impact turn pink and then white again in a few seconds. He knew soon it would remain pink and then turn a beautiful warm red.

"Who is my naughty pussycat?"

"Meeee-ow," replied Ginger.

He walked in front of her. He saw her beautifully stretched legs covered in her sweat. His mind wandered. Even being in his favorite place with his favorite girl tied at his mercy, Jim's mind still went back to the morning conversation with Henry. The thought drilled itself into his head and Jim could feel himself getting frustrated. Who the fuck did the fat asshole think he was? Ordering him around as his personal servant? As he felt his frustration build, he began smacking Ginger's thighs, hard and fast. Although he tried to focus on the present, Henry's smirking face kept popping into his head.

He was causing Ginger a lot of pain but he was not enjoying it as he always did. Even Ginger's loud yelps which always soothed his needs had no effect on him. He could hear Henry's drawling voice boring into his skull. 'You little dipshit', 'I am doing you a favor'... His nemesis' voice cut through his head, ruining his concentration on Ginger.

Ginger, on the other hand, became fearful. She had never seen Master in such a mood. He seemed distant, withdrawn even, but furious at the same time. The beating she was getting wasn't the usual playfully firm caning she was used to. Master was really hitting her naked flesh hard. Even then, she would have loved it if only Master would play with her as he usually did. Today she didn't think Master even knew she was in front of him. There was no focus or mischief in his eyes, no smile on his lips and no control to his caning her.

Mechanically, Jim started whipping Ginger across her stomach. Each stroke getting harder than the one before. His hands were busy with punishing Ginger, but his mind was somewhere else. There was a movie running in his head. Tiffany's beautiful face frowning at him. Henry grinning at him mouthing the words "thank you" as he dragged a crying Tiffany with him. Tiffany was trying to get herself free, but Henry's grip was too strong. Immediately, Jim ran to save her, but they were always moving too far away. He could not reach them. He could hear Tiffany's voice ringing in his ears, 'Help me! Jim! How Could you?'

"Mas-ter! Masss-ter, please!" Ginger screamed.

Of course, he could not let this happen. Who the hell was Henry, compared to himself? That ugly bastard. If he laid a finger on her, he would whip the bastard raw. He could have Henry at his mercy just like this girl here. His strokes intensified, imagining that he was beating Henry. Large crimson welts were forming all over Ginger's abused body. Jim had no idea how hard he was hitting her. Her skin was turning a deep, ugly red, almost purple in certain areas with the constant bruising. He was going to turn Henry into his lapdog and make him lick his shoes. Jim had already laid strokes on her soft boobs. His hands moved from left to right, laying hard and fast on her sensitive skin causing her to shout again and again in misery. As he whipped her squeezed nipples, already throbbing from being clamped, the pain got better of Ginger.

"Stooopppp! Stoppp! Master please! You're hurting me!"

Jim did not hear her. Ginger did not know what her Master was seeing or that he was in his own personal hell. With herself tied, there was nothing she could do to protect herself.

"Shut up with your sniveling, slut! You will pay for your insolence!" Jim shouted, still seeing Henry with Tiffany.

He loosened the rope holding the wooden triangle in place and it fell to the floor. Ginger was still tied to it with no possibility of movement but now at a comfortable height for Jim to ram his cock down her throat. He grabbed her hair with both his hands and pulled her face over his thick shaft. Ginger tried to use her tongue to get some control back of the situation. She loved sucking her Master and he loved her ministrations, too. Jim rammed his cock deep into her throat and it was a mark of how well Ginger was trained as a pet that she didn't flinch at all. With one hand, he grabbed her pony-tail and pulled her over his cock. The other hand grabbed the nipple clamp and he began pulling it. Ginger drowned in a world of pain. Her body was numb and her mind was lost in the abuse.

"Aaaaiii-gh...aaai-ghhhh...aaaaaiiieeeee!" she screamed between the strokes, not able to do anything else. Her tears streamed over her cheeks and his cock.

All Jim could see was Henry taking Tiffany away. He wanted to punish him, to fucking destroy him. Henry was going to pay for messing with him. Jim could feel his peak building up. He knew he was going to cum. He rammed his cock deep into her throat and pulled her right into his crotch. With her nose hitting his crotch, Ginger could hardly breathe. She tried to relax her throat to be ready to swallow. With his free hand he twisted her right nipple sharply using the clamp. This resulted in a fresh gasp by the abused girl and her throat constricted around his cock.

Her throbbing throat muscles tightened around his cock and pushed him over the edge. Jim came shooting his load deep inside her throat and then pulled out to spray stream upon stream of his jism all across her face. Ginger felt the warm gooey liquid hit the back of her throat as she choked and spluttered. As Jim removed his cock, she was torn between trying to get air or swallowing her Master's cum.

"Aaa-haaahhgg! Waaahahh!" she spluttered trying to swallow his cum.

As his orgasm subsided, he could see Tiffany frowning at him. She was trying to tell him something. 'What is the difference between you and Henry? You are abusing your power just like him.' Jim frowned as his eyes focused back on the reality. Tiffany's face faded and it was replaced by Ginger's. It was covered with his cum. She was still coughing and gasping and there was a deep fear in her eyes which he had never seen before.

Jim felt disgusted. He immediately removed both the nipple clamps and untied his pet girl. He knelt in front of her and as the ropes fell free, he held Ginger in a tight, guilt-tinged embrace. He let her stay there, holding her gently waiting for her breathing to steady.

Jim was beyond angry with himself. He had let himself lose control. His anger with Henry had clouded his mind. His lapse in judgement had broken the girl before him and broken the relationship he had with her. She had always done so well as his pet but today he had abused his power as her Master. He was disappointed with himself. He kept holding her in the protection of his arms...in his warm embrace

Though painful, in Jim's embrace, Ginger could hear his heart racing. It was slowly calming down. His hug was soothing for her. Her heart, too, calmed down. Her breathing steadied and she felt safe in the arms of her Master who had caused her hurt to the point of harm a few minutes ago. Yet she couldn't feel angry towards her Master. She truly loved him and had accepted her place in his home...his life. Maybe be it was something which she had done wrong and Master was disappointed with her.

She asked tentatively, "Master, have I made a mistake? Have I done something wrong?"

Jim hugged her tighter and she winced slightly, still too sore to touch. He thought about apologizing but ego flared and would not allow him to. It seized upon the thought that an apology would spoil the dynamics in his relationship with Ginger. After the moment of weakness, he was back to the old Jim. However, he did want to make it up to her.

"No," he answered her quietly, as he breathed in the scent of her conditioner along with a slightly acrid stink of fear. Feeling ashamed once again, he diverted her with praise, "You did exceedingly well, pussycat!" he smiled, adding, "Come hop onto the spa table!"

Ginger was momentarily shocked. The spa table was a soft comfortable table in the playroom. She had learned to give great massages from videos on the internet. Jim loved her massages and would usually ask her to ride him once she was done. Like all the comfortable furniture in the house, this too belonged to Master, and she was not allowed on it. She must've misheard him, maybe she was supposed to give him a massage. Always eager to please him, she was ready in a jiffy.

"Yes, Master. What would you like today?" she asked, her enthusiasm returning.

Jim beamed at her. He said, "Today, we will have a special pet massage session. Master is going to massage you. Be a doll and hop onto the table. Lie on your back."

Ginger was still apprehensive but dared not refuse a direct order from her Master. As he let her go, she got up and went to lie on the table. It had soft cushioning which felt nice against her back, although her welts stung a little. Jim stood next to her and checked her out from top to toe. Most of her front was covered in dark red welts...too dark for his comfort. Normally Jim loved to see the nice red welts and Ginger was used to having them. It was his loss of control and...abusive beating that bothered him. He could call it nothing else. It was much worse than their usual playful pain that he had trained her to enjoy. He opened a drawer and removed a soothing lotion. It was Ginger's favorite. She loved applying it, whenever there was some soreness or pain. She did not use it too much because she knew how much Master loved to see her welts, to touch them, and to rub them to make her squirm.

Jim took a generous amount of the lotion and began applying it over her stomach. Jim wasn't really a masseur, but he knew that knowledge wouldn't be necessary. He had spent most of his time lying on the bed rather than being here on this side, standing over the red-haired girl who bravely smiled through the wetness still pooling her eyes. All he knew was to apply the lotion, gently, and then let it do its work.

He focused more on touching her naked skin and enjoying the warm feeling. Her stomach had been where the strokes had fallen the hardest and he spent considerable time rubbing his fingers over them again and again to enjoy the feeling of pain and pleasure he was causing her. He moved to her thighs and applied another generous amount of the lotion before moving down to the smooth tight skin of her calves and legs. He spent considerable time on her thoroughly beaten boobs too, paying special attention to her sensitive swollen buds. Taking some cream on his fingers he massaged them, ever so gently, to ease her pain. The feeling was beautiful after the pain Ginger had had to endure.

"Ummm...ummm...ummm!" moaned Ginger enjoying the cool cream on her painfully hot flesh. It felt heavenly.

"Turn around, pussycat," Jim commanded.

On her back there were also angry welts where the whip had landed the hardest. He rubbed the lotion in before moving to her ass cheeks. Jim spent a lot of time admiring her small brown hole. It was always a wonder to Jim how girls could manage to take something as thick as his cock inside such a small, crinkled orifice. Thinking about his pet's ass made his cock grow hard. Suddenly, he knew he desperately wanted to fuck her in the ass.

Taking lotion on two fingers, he began to rub her pussy lips.

"Aaaahh.... thank-you master!" Ginger moaned as his fingers worked like magic.

He slapped her ass, playfully this time, and ordered her, "Up! On all fours!"

She got up on her hands and knees. With the better angle, he inserted his two fingers deeply into her pussy. He could feel her wet heath contract around his fingers. He lazily started stroking them within her.

"Ummm.... unnhhh!" Fresh moans escaped her lips as she pushed back onto his hand. He slid in one more finger and increased the speed of his thrusts. With the lotion and her already dripping juices, the probing fingers slid in and out easily. He smacked her ass with his other hand and enjoying the sound it made.

"Unnnn.... Aaaiiiee—thank you Master! Please spank my naughty ass!" said Ginger giggling a little.

Jim was glad to hear the mischievous Ginger return to her element. He moved behind her and put his thumb on her ass. Deliberately pressing hard against her rim, he waited for her. Ginger felt her Master's thumb resting on the wrinkles ringing her ass.

"Please Master! Your pet craves her being ass fucked by you! Please stick it in!"

He inserted his thumb inside her ass. It slid in with a slight pop, squeezing through her tiny crinkle and on into her butt-hole. He must have fucked her ass more times than he could count but it still remained tight and tiny. At the same time, Jim stuck his fourth finger in her pussy. He pushed his thumb deeper inside her ass, wiggling it in circles. With his four fingers inside her pussy, he began stroking her slowly, rocking his hand so his thumb and fingers alternated their penetration. As he could feel her pushing back, craving for more, he teased her.