That was Always the Plan Ch. 06

Story Info
Jim has a plan to get what he wants, whatever he wants.
9k words
4.3
7.1k
5

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, I would like to thank Literotica user and editor Skye Kahoali'I for their help in editing this story. I am a new and amateur writer and without their time and effort, it would not have been possible to bring this story to you guys.

This chapter continues the tale with Jim and his faithful pet. It is one of my favorite chapters and I hope you enjoy it too. I would love to hear from you guys regarding how this story is shaping up. Also, I was thinking to write a spin-off on Jim and Mindy once the main story gets over. Do let me know in the comments whether you would like to read it. As always any feedback and comments are welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As his eyes fell on the girl awaiting him in the pussy cat costume, all he wanted to do was fuck his slut...his pretty slut...his pet.... His 'Mindy'.

Yes, she was Mindy. The same Mindy who once used to work in his office as an intern. but he doubted whether she remembered her own name. He had never addressed her with her actual name since she came to live with him three years ago. Had it already been three years? Jim thought. Yes, it had been three amazing years having Mindy in the house at his beck and call and for all his fantasies.

Jim looked at her, taking in each and every inch of her body with his hungry eyes. She looked as stunning as ever. Not the least because of the cat outfit or the fact that she sat so submissively or that she had a flogger in her teeth. He loved the naked bodies of young, gorgeous girls of all kinds but had a special thing for redheads. If her flaming red head and a beautifully toned body were not enough, she also had the best set of breasts he had ever seen on any of the girls he had fucked. It was like having his cake and eating it, too. He felt he was the luckiest guy in the world to come home to such a welcome sight every single night. Even in his wildest dreams, he had never imagined himself to be so fortunate to have such a gorgeous pet all to himself.

Actually, when it all started, he had never known or wanted things to come to this. Though the minute he had set eyes on the fresh twenty-one year old Mindy with her wavy red hair and that amazing hourglass figure, he'd wanted to fuck her. During one of the Company's summer retreats, he had charmed her. Like all the females he had tried his skills on, she too fell for him. For two days, he fucked her senseless. He enjoyed everything that she had to offer and then some more. Those days were filled with almost constant sex and of course a lot of bondage. Jim loved to tie her beautiful body up and cause her pain before he fucked her again and again. Jim loved to dominate and control his girls and in Mindy he had found the perfect sub.

Along with being a redhead, she was a natural submissive. When Jim took control over her body, it turned her on and made her crazy for him. Jim had an insatiable kink for a bondage and pain. He loved to creatively torture the girls' bodies before he fucked them, which was an immense turn-on for him. In Mindy's case, she loved being tortured almost as much as Jim enjoyed putting her through his little games. Her body responded beautifully to all the punishments that Jim put her through in those three days and nights.

When the summer retreat was over, with a tinge of regret, Jim broke up with Mindy and moved on. This was his rule with all his girls. He had been straight with her before the hookup. It was strictly a onetime thing with no strings attached. Mindy, though, had fallen completely for him and could not bring herself to move on. She tried to get back with him many times. Though he was interested, he really did not wish to break his rule. As he kept refusing her, she became more and more desperate.

Where she initially wanted a relationship, she now offered herself to him, unconditionally. He was still not interested. Finally, she lost her head and wrote him an email on the company network begging him to take her as his slave. This had gone far enough for his comfort and he talked with human resources management to get her fired. He genuinely believed she would have a better life away from him. Interestingly, he also got her a new job using some of his contacts.

Mindy had worked with Tiffany, and her firing had opened the first chapter in his saga with Tiffany. That had finally culminated with them having really wild sex three nights ago. Tiffany was the closest he had ever allowed a girl to get. Mindy, though, had become distraught when she was asked to leave. She knew Jim understood her body and her needs like no one ever did before. She'd wanted their relationship to last forever. If she had wanted to, she could have taken up the new job, lived thousands of miles away from him and had a normal, healthy life. However, she could not bear the thought of it. After she was fired and had met with her supervisor, Tiffany, she again came to meet Jim. They spoke for a long time and she pleaded with him a lot, not for her job, but to not send her away from him.

Jim had always been very intelligent but horny kid. When it came to girls and sex, he was very ambitious. He had not wanted a relationship in college or be satisfied with just one girl. He'd wanted to bang as many as he could set his eyes on. However, he was a nerd and girls weren't really interested in average guys like him. Seeing all the beautiful college girls around him, he was driven crazy by the desire. However, he had no way to get any of them, after all he wasn't a hypnotist or an alien with mind control powers to make the girls fall for him. He didn't believe in any such powers, but one. The nerd that he was, he knew the power of the brain sciences especially the subtler sciences. Along with his major in Computer Science, he took up Psychology as a subject.

He became obsessed with the theory and books of his new favorite subject, female psychology. He poured hours' and hours' worth of effort into learning and mastering human psychology. Always driving towards understanding female behavior and how he could manipulate the minds of girls. Once he was confident in his abilities, he tried his knowledge on his crush, his psychology teacher, Dr. Campbell. What happened between them in the library was a story that played through his mind from time to time. Having succeeded in manipulating a Master of Psychology, he felt confident in his abilities. Over the years he had grown from each conquest, getting any girl he wanted, when he wanted. He fucked more girls in college than the most popular football players with no one being any wiser.

That day when Mindy offered herself again to him, unconditionally, he saw a girl so submissive that he was intrigued. His devious mind hatched a plan to try and test his skills to the extreme. The girl was willing, even happy that she might be able to please him. He could change her behavior slowly and over time make her into a pet...literally, his pet. He'd always wanted to try testing the limits to which he could make a girl subservient to him. In Mindy, he saw the perfect opportunity.

He brought her home and began her training. Unaware but willing, Mindy took up her role with enthusiasm, gusto even, and so much delight that Jim considered himself lucky. Over the past three years, he'd manipulated her feelings, her reactions to ordinary things, her way of doing ordinary tasks, her thought processes and even her mind. He'd used psychology to create 'Ginger', as he liked to call her. He was proud that he had created a completely new and subservient Ginger from the old Mindy, his masterpiece, like a sculptor would be proud of the finest statue he had created from rough stone.

As he took in her slender frame, her curves and the smooth skin, his cock twitched, wanting to be free. He was glad that he put on a rigorous diet and exercise regime. Even after so much time she looked the same as the first time he laid eyes on her. Jim observed that her skin was fair and smooth, the previous marks and welts had faded. A blank canvas where he would soon write a romantic poem with the right tools. He couldn't help but imagine those beautiful tits, would turn red hot as he flogged them to his heart's content and then some more. Those perky orange nipples, so used to the abuse, awaiting to be pinched, squeezed, pulled and tortured till they swelled for only his pleasure. Her fleshy ass cheeks would have to endure sharp hard slaps from his hands again and again and again till they got hot enough for him to enjoy licking the warm tender flesh. Lastly, he was grateful for her athletic and bendy body, which he could tie-up in any way he liked and leave her till her body shone with exhaustion. Then he would fuck her, fuck her as any master would fuck such a loyal pet as her.

He looked at her quivering in anticipation and again thought how lucky he was. He could do all of these to her without any guilt. For he knew that Ginger would enjoy all of the pain more than even he would. He loved his pet and wanted nothing more than to hug her in his arms and kiss her freckly face, but he also wanted to play a little with her head before he could show her his affection or tell her how proud he was of her.

He had created many arbitrary boundaries in this strict Master-pet relationship. He humiliated her, spoke to her with disdain, punished her, fucked her, treated her like his pet animal, and exercised a power over the poor girl like he never had over anyone before. He smiled knowing that in front of him was a girl with whom he could do anything he wanted, however he wanted and whenever he wanted.

He wanted to fuck her so bad but before that he wanted to play upon her subconscious desires, to punish her so her sub-space would spark her arousal. He himself was so aroused upon seeing her that his cock strained but he forced himself to ignore her. He picked up and carried his luggage up the stairs. As he passed her without looking at her, out of the corner of his eye he saw her ready to crawl behind him to get his attention. Without turning or even glancing at her he commanded, "Stay!" He grinned to himself.

Ginger froze, tears welling in her pretty eyes. Sometimes, when her Master was in a bad mood, he would not talk to or play with his pet. Ginger hated the command Stay the most. It meant she could not follow him or touch him until he allowed it. It took all her willpower to stay rooted to the spot. Master would sometimes forget his command, getting busy with his own work while she sat in the same place, waiting for him to call her. The longest such wait was once an entire day when he commanded her to 'stay' while she was rushing to greet him from her room. Jim rarely visited her room and forgot all about her for a whole day. She'd had to sit in the same place, only moving to her bathroom to pee, until finally he'd called her to come and suck his dick.

He saw her face fall and she pouted at him. This was one of the toughest commands he gave her, to be away from him. He ignored her as he went upstairs to unpack his luggage. This was an act. He knew the more he frustrated Ginger now, the more willing she would be for the punishments he had in mind for her. He moved around the house, not paying her any attention at all. All the while, her eyes followed him but she didn't move a muscle. His cock was already rock-hard, thinking about the pleasure awaiting him, but he took his time to leisurely do his chores.

He took a hot shower, dried off and smiled to himself as he slipped on a pair of boxer briefs. He took out all his possessions from the suitcase and put them in their places. He removed his soiled clothes and put them in the laundry hamper. Among them he found underwear sticky with sex juices. He lifted them and inhaled deeply, remembering the night with Tiffany. He opened one of his drawers which was full of these panties and put the 'Tiffany' one in it. Afterwards, he went into his walk-in closet and selected a tailored, charcoal-colored suit. Dressing himself, he looked in the full-length mirror on the closet door and smirked. He went downstairs again and into the kitchen.

As Ginger looked up as Jim descended the stairs, she saw him dressed and her heart sank. Her Master would be going out again. He didn't intend to play with her. A stray tear or two made it onto her cheeks before she controlled herself. Master didn't like her crying unless he was punishing her, or they were roleplaying. Also, she knew it would spoil her makeup.

Jim went into the kitchen and saw the freshly washed saucer. She must have drunk her milk directly from the saucer like a good cat. He had taught her this, as watching her drink milk like a cat had become a fetish for him. Actually, he loved seeing Ginger do all her ordinary tasks just like a cat. He even gifted her balls of wool to play with. The image of her bent over a saucer licking her milk just like a sleek-furred cat spiked his lust for her. She could wait, though. He was hungry, so he shrugged out of his jacket, rolled up his sleeves and went about preparing a meal. He pulled out a pan and cooked himself some eggs and bacon with some beans and chips. Sitting in his chair, he put a plate on the floor next to him too.

"Hey kitty... come here Ginger!" He beckoned her from the kitchen and Ginger's heart leapt. She turned around and bounded towards the kitchen on all fours, her tail flexed straight up by the muscles clenched around her butt-plug. Slowing as she walked in, she tried to be as graceful as a cat and even as her tail waved seductively. She had the biggest smile on her face for her master.

"Meow...meeeoooww...." she mewed and came to sit next to her Master trying to show her boundless love and happiness. She sat next to her plate on her knees and hands. Her tail now was curled next to her legs on the floor. She looked at him with expectant eyes. He was focusing on his food. He moved his left hand to pet Ginger on her red hair. He scratched behind her ears just as one would a pet cat.

While eating his thoughts strayed to Henry and felt the anger build up in him. He was very irritated with that idiot. Jim thought about what he was supposed to do. He hated the guts of that guy. Even a beautiful naked girl sitting next to him, so readily available, did not lighten his mood. He shook his head; he would think about dealing with Henry later. For now, he wanted to have some fun with his pet.

"Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been?" he cooed to her while running a finger over her naked back.

"Nowhere, Master, waiting eagerly for you to return home, I have been," she answered in the soft singing tone.

"Pussycat, pussycat, what did you do?"

"Nothing, Master, without you there is so little to look forward to!" Ginger answered.

"Good kitty!" exclaimed Jim, pleased with her.

As her reward, he put some eggs and scraps of bacon onto her plate. Just like a cat, there was a twinkle in her eyes; she bent forward, putting an arm on each side of the plate and began eating directly from the plate with her mouth. Ginger knew how much her Master loved watching her eat her food properly. Wanting to please him as much as she could, she put on a very enthusiastic show, eating like a pet cat. When she was done, she looked up. Her face was covered with small pieces of eggs and bacon.

"Good kitty!" He praised, knowing the effort, trainings and punishments that had gone into training Ginger to his will.

"You are a very naughty kitty, though, Ginger. Look what a mess you have made of your face. Go clean your face and come back. You may walk like a human to do so."

Ginger got up and washed her face at the sink and returned, kneeling in front of him. He stood up and removed his belt. He put it around her neck and buckled it. Pulling her eager mouth towards his crotch, he opened his zipper and pulled his cock out.

"Suck it, pet." he commanded quietly.

Ginger leaped forward eagerly and began slobbering on his cock. Just the sheer enthusiasm shown by Ginger was enough for his cock to return to rock hardness. She swirled her tongue on his tip and a shudder of pleasure ran through his body. His hand went behind her neck and forcibly pulled it forward to ram his cock into her throat. Ginger was a champ at deep throating. Without missing a beat or gagging, she took it all in. Jim felt her warm, saliva-slippery mouth on his cock and keenly enjoyed the feeling of his shaft pushing into her petitely sized throat. She cupped his balls in her soft hand and began fondling them, much to his delight.

She knew how much he loved having his balls played with. She pulled off his cock, and then with her tongue, licked his balls and drooling over them. At the same time, she began stroking his wet cock as her tongue roamed with soft wrinkles of his balls. Jim knew he could not take her expert ministrations for a long time. He was almost over the edge, already. He pulled her mouth back onto his hard, needy cock and shoved it deep in her throat. He felt her nose slam into his crotch and his balls slap up under her chin. As he was about to peak, he began grunting as he rammed her throat repeatedly.

"Ungh! Ungh! Unnnnggghhh!" he groaned loudly as he fucked her mouth ruthlessly.

With the force of a running train, his orgasm hit, and he began shooting a load deep down Ginger's throat. Ginger expected it, accepting it gladly. She swallowed as much as she could, but there was just too much, and it began to leak from the corners of her mouth. He pulled out his cock to shoot the last spurts of cum all over her freckled face and shiny red hair. She swirled his jism on her tongue inside her mouth, as she began to collect everything from her face. She put the cum into her mouth adding to the already substantial quantity there. She swallowed it with her eyes closed, relishing every drop of it. As trained, she then began to suck his cock. She sucked him dry till the last drop and then licked his cock clean.

As she was about to complete her job, a drop of the cum fell to the floor. Both Jim and Ginger saw it. She was about to lick it clean but Jim didn't give her the chance. He only needed this small excuse to begin her punishment, the one he had been planning all morning. His face became quite serious and grabbed her belt before she could bend down to clean the drop.

"Bad girl! Naughty slut! You are such an incompetent pet, sometimes! We have been through this before, haven't we? You are not to drop any of your Master's cum." he stated evenly. "You know this means punishment."

Ginger's eyes lit up. They shone with excitement. It had been such a long time since Master spent some quality time with her. She loved being punished by her Master.

"I am so sorry, Master. You know how clumsy and useless I am. Please punish me for my mistake. I am willing to do anything to make it up to you, Sir!" Ginger added in her most apologetic yet seductive voice.

Jim stared at her. "As if you have a choice in the matter, you worthless little cunt!" Jim berated her. "I am going to take you to the playroom and teach you a lesson, but before that, you know the punishment all naughty pets receive. Take your position."

With a bright smile, Ginger sat on her Master's lap. She bent herself over his knees such that her face and feet were on the ground. Her waist was over his knee with her ass sticking up facing him. Jim held her in place with one of his hands. With the other he began to rub her scantily clad butt. He put his fingers inside the tailed panty and removed her butt plug from her ass. He then pulled down the panty and threw it off. Ginger had ample firm flesh on her butt cheeks and Jim grabbed one in his hand and squeezed it. He lifted his hand and then without warning brought it down on her ass with force. It wasn't a very hard stroke, but it stung.