That was Always the Plan Ch. 08

Story Info
Jim has a plan to get what he wants, whatever he wants!
8.7k words
4.33
7.1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, I would like to thank Literotica user and editor Skye Kahoali'I for their help in editing this story. I am a new and amateur writer and without their time and effort, it would not have been possible to bring this story to you guys.

Jim now has everything he needs, but will he succeed? He better, because now it's both his and Tiffany's neck on the line. Comments and feedback are as always, welcome.

--------------------------------------------------

Jim was grinning from ear to ear as he left Tiffany's office. He now had everything he needed to put the final phase of his plan into action. Everything was under control but there was no room for even the smallest of errors. Things up till now had gone like clockwork. Still this last phase was the most crucial.

He asked his secretary to cancel all his meetings and not to disturb him. On his laptop, he started collecting all of his required files and documents. Each of these he had collected with lots of effort. By the time he was halfway through putting everything in order and talking with a variety of people over the phone, it was already late in the evening. He knew he would have to stay late to complete everything. He got up to get a coffee for himself. His secretary had long since left for the day. Most of the office was empty with the last few stragglers still dutifully trying work through their overtime.

Jim smiled at the office and realized everything would change tomorrow. The way he looked at the office and the way they looked at him. He returned to his office and worked away. At around 11 pm, he was done. He sent an email to George McWin who was one of his most trusted friends. He closed the laptop and left for home where Ginger would be dutifully waiting for him to have their dinner together. Tomorrow was the big day and he couldn't wait for the Sun to rise.

Jim called George and asked him to check his email. George was someone he trusted implicitly. George owed his job to Jim who had gotten him a senior position, second only to the head, in the legal department in the company. Though George was far older than Jim and held an important senior role in the organization he treated Jim with a respect that Jim had earned over the years. George was also one of the few who knew almost everything about Jim and even his adventures with the female interns. Being a straight-laced family guy, George frowned upon Jim for his indiscretions, but on the whole liked Jim a lot.

The next morning when George had reached his office, he was a nervous wreck. Jim had asked George to meet with him early but had not yet arrived himself. Jim had been very short and curt on the phone. He had asked George to go through the emails and documents that Jim had sent him. He also asked George to keep his morning entirely free. George had wondered at the authoritative and business-like tone that Jim had used during the call. Once he read through the entire mail chain, he had fallen into his chair. His mind stopped functioning...what...how...when...? Even now, in the morning his mind was still stuck on the thought of how had Jim managed all of this? And right under everyone's noses! He had spent the entire night sleepless, reading and rereading everything that Jim had sent. Everything was in order and correct. But this meant that.... George didn't sleep a wink the entire night.

Jim knocked exactly at 9:30 AM and entered George's room. He was smiling from ear to ear and even George could not help grinning back nervously.

"You are a sick bastard, you know that...? When and how did you manage all of this?" George asked, finally feeling comfortable enough to smile broadly now.

"Slowly over the years with a lot of patience and hard work. Is everything in the paperwork in order?" Jim replied, laughing now.

"On paper, yes," George replied nervously. "However, I don't see how you are going to convince everyone to get in line with you. Most of them are going to raise a hue and cry over this. We can also expect some of them to try and sue you. Henry, especially, is not going to go down quietly. You can expect him to create the worst stink possible. He is very powerful and well connected."

"Don't worry. Let them growl... they can't bite. By the time I am through, none of them will sue me. I have all of them here in this file," Jim said, fingering a thick envelope. "As for Henry, once I am through with him today, he will be lucky enough to have two coins to rub together in his pocket."

George felt a savage pleasure hearing this. He hated Henry's guts, and apparently, so did Jim. He was by far the most competent lawyer in the organization, but Henry had kept sidelining him in favor of his friends not letting him rise further in the organization.

"Now, all we have to do is track down all eleven board members and let them know. Give them their options." Jim said, removing the list from his file. "I want you to be present in all the meetings."

"You want to start first with Henry?" asked George as he scanned the names on the list.

"No! We'll leave him to the last. He is on a leave, today. So, I guess we might have to go to his house to give him the good news." Jim's mouth twisted rather evilly.

Throughout the day both George and Jim tracked down all the board members and laid out all the facts. Once Jim had tackled everyone except Henry, he called for an emergency board meeting with everyone present. Finally, in the evening, they were back in George's office. George loosened his tie and sat on his chair, offering Jim a seat opposite.

"That went pretty well," George said with relief etched all over his face. "It was easier than I expected. How you managed to convince each and every one of them, so effortlessly, I will never understand."

"Knowing the right desires or pressure points is the key. If you effectively utilize the right leverage, you can control anyone you want."

George laughed. Jim slid him an envelope and said "This is for you, George. Please go ahead and read it. You have been patient through so many years. This is for your hard work over the years."

George open the envelope and read the letter inside and with each line his eyes grew wider. He looked at Jim with gratitude.

"Jim, I don't know if I deserve this," George said.

"Of course, you do. More than anyone else I know. Don't thank me...it's your hard work that's paid off. Also, I'll need you around for a month or so to look into any hiccups that arise. Don't plan on taking any days off. After that, you can go on a month-long vacation if you want, with anyone you want," smirked Jim.

George's ears turned red in embarrassment. He spluttered, "You know I don't..."

Jim laughed and said, "I'm kidding. You go on a vacation with your family."

"Now, go on home for the day. I'll handle Henry alone, I don't want you to be there," Jim said with authority.

"It might be a good idea for me to be present," George offered...

Jim cut him off, "Believe me you don't want to be there."

Both of them stood up and George shook Jim's hand with gratitude. Jim got out of the office building and got into his Audi. He never brought it to office but today was a special day. He drove over to Henry's house and rang in at the gate. It came as a complete surprise to Henry's security guards. However, Jim gave his name and business and after consulting with Henry, the security allowed him in. The house help opened the door. She ushered him to the living room and asked him to wait there. As Henry entered the room, he let the maid out and asked her not to disturb them. He closed the door behind her and looked at Jim for the first time.

Jim was sitting on the sofa wearing an air as if he owned the place. He had a grin plastered across his face. Henry huffed, and his face turned into a scowl. His anger started to get the better of him.

"You fucking bastard! You have the balls be present here after that little stunt you pulled over the weekend!" Henry shouted, his anger now out of the control.

"Oh, hush, Henry! Manners make a man, but I guess you seem to have missed some crucial lessons in your life."

"Don't take that funny tone with me, asshole!" shouted Henry angrily. "I'm going to fire you, the first thing when I get to the office tomorrow morning. I am also going to drown your name in mud. You are never going to find another job in the IT industry while I am alive. I don't want to hear any sniveling apologies from you. So, if that's why you're here, you'd better get the fuck out of here."

"Henry! Henry! You never learn from your mistakes, do you?" Jim teased him. "Last time we met, I told you to fire me and see if I cared. You didn't, and you lost your chance. You cannot fire me. I am not here to apologize to you, but I will accept an apology from you. This is your last, last chance."

"What kind of bullshit is this?? Get the fucking hell out of my house!" Henry screamed.

Jim sighed as he put a thick file of documents on the table and said, "It might take you some time to read through all of this, so let me summarize it for you. At 3:30 pm today, there was an emergency board meeting in which the directors have unanimously decided to sack you as the CEO and also from your place on the Board."

This stumped Henry for a moment, "What wild fantasy is this?"

"Unfortunately for you, this is the reality. This is part of the corporate restructuring at the behest of the new owner and Chairman of the Board. Also, as part of this, there will be a major reshuffle in the board effectively immediately."

"What bullshit is this Jim?! Who the hell is this new Chairman?" Henry demanded.

"Slow on the uptake, aren't you Henry? I am the new owner," Jim said matter-of-factly.

"You?" screamed Henry in outrage. He lifted the file and began reading the cover letter from the board. With each line his shoulders slumped, and blood left his face making him look like a ghost. The file fell from his hands and he looked into Jim's eyes. Jim was delighted to see fear etched all over his face. His anger and cocky attitude were all but gone.

"But.... How?" was all Henry could manage to get out of his mouth.

"Remember the anonymous foreign buyer you and your friends discretely sold your stake in the companies to?" asked Jim. "Since Goodwin, the head of legal, was in your inner circle, no one was any wiser about your sale. Hadn't you planned to sell the whole organization to the buyer, knowing fully well that they were only interested in the technology? They would take our products, customers, and throw out all the employees. You knew all of this, and then signed the employees' death warrants in cold blood."

"Well, you weren't quite as discrete as you thought," snickered Jim. "Funny thing, though, I was the anonymous, overseas buyer. Inadvertently, you all sold your shares to me. I could bore you with all the numbers, but the fact is that I have much more stake in the company than your meager 10% now. Today, I met all your inner circle gang and gave them an option. I am happy to say all of them sold whatever shares they had left to me at a fair market price."

"Nonsense! I want to talk to Goodwin..." spluttered Henry

"You can of course call the head of the legal division but it's no longer Goodwin. It's George McWin. In fact, as part of the new restructuring, all the deserving people in the organization have been given the roles they deserve and the incompetent fools holding those positions have been asked to leave. They all have accepted my offers and I have allowed them to keep both their money and honor."

Henry glanced at the letter again. He felt dizzy... he, of course, had been making small sales of his stock to a buyer. He had also asked his friends in the company to do the same. His plan was to sell off the company for a fortune, bit by bit. He would then take all the money and run away both from the organization and his wife, whom he detested. He felt himself getting warmer in his jacket. He opened a button and took deep breaths to steady himself.

"Where did you get so much money to buy all the shares?" Henry's voice was much more civil now.

"Well that is none of your business now isn't it?" Jim replied cockily.

"You said you were here to help?" Henry asked hopefully.

"Good, Henry. I now have your complete attention. Keep this up and I will begin to suspect your head is not empty after all. Even for someone as dumb as you, you would know that I can make the value of your ten percent stake in the company useless. Also, I know that you have borrowed heavily to meet your extravagant lifestyle and lost a lot of money gambling on the races. I also know you have put this house on mortgage and taken a loan in your wife's name, who has no idea about the same. I also know that you had planned to cheat on your wife and daughter and run away, leaving them in the lurch."

Henry slumped completely. He was trapped and he knew he had no way out.

"What do you want?" Henry asked.

"I had warned you not to meddle in my affairs, but you didn't listen. Consider this payback for all your insolence to everyone in the company," Jim said and then added, "I do not want much. You only need to do three things for me."

Henry was silent. Jim did not break the silence either. It was fun watching Henry squirm in his seat. Finally, Henry said dejectedly, "Name your conditions."

"Please call Julie and Rose here. Further discussion will only happen in their presence."

"Don't you dare go dragging my family into this, you fucking asshole," Henry snapped.

"As if you have ever cared about them, you selfish bastard. All you've ever cared about is yourself. You don't have a choice. You call them or the deal is off. Also, I would like to mention that in the same file, I also have ample proof of your adultery. Enough for Julie to suck you dry in a divorce. However, I have no personal affinity for your wife or daughter. So, if you play along with me, I can make all of that disappear too."

Henry knew he had no choice. He called his maid and asked her to get his wife Julie and daughter Rose. They had to wait only a few minutes before Julie entered, followed by Rose. Henry asked the maid to close the door and leave for the day. Both Julie and Rose were puzzled. Jim was seeing the both of them for the first time. Julie looked to be in her forties but was still quite pretty. Jim knew that she was younger than Henry by a decade and was his second wife. Jim also knew from his background checks that Julie was not a gold digger but a strong independent woman. However, the years with Henry had been tough on her. She was a good, conservative woman who was a devoted housewife and mother. Henry did not deserve her at all. Jim always wondered how she had agreed to marry him.

Rose was their eighteen-year-old daughter. Jim couldn't help noticing how beautiful and innocent she looked. She had none of her father's ugliness in her features and all of her mother's grace. She had a milky white complexion which was in sharp contrast to her jet-black hair. She wore round spectacles over her beautiful green eyes. With a glance, Jim checked her out by force of habit. She had cut her hair short, curving delicately around her neck. Her breasts weren't really large, and Jim put their size at a 30 B cup. In her nervousness, she looked even tinier than she actually was. She wore a conservative shirt and baggy pants which did nothing to enhance her figure. Well, Jim wasn't here for her. However, again as a force of habit, he involuntarily marked her for a future date. He turned his head to face Henry again.

"I'll let you do the explaining Henry," Jim said without any emotion.

For the next Fifteen minutes Henry spoke and bit by bit told them about all that had transpired. He wasn't completely truthful and specifically left out his relationships outside of marriage. Julie slumped into a chair when Henry told her that he had mortgaged the house, conveniently forgetting to mention that the loan was in her name. Rose stood behind her mother, teary-eyed, with a hand squeezing her shoulder. She, too, felt the enormous weight falling onto her shoulders. She had been raised by her conservative mother and always respected her father. She considered him a good man...a good father. However, it seemed that her beliefs were falling apart.

"Oh Henry! How could you?" Julie cried, tears falling from her eyes.

Henry went to his wife and fell down on his knees. He apologized to her repeatedly and put up a beautiful show. Henry thought he knew what Jim wanted. Anything to get out of this situation. If he got a fair price for his shares in the company he could still run away with enough and leave Julie and Rose to manage the lenders.

"I asked Henry to call both of you here. I still wield the power to get your husband and your father out of this mess," Jim intervened, looking at both of the women. "If he agrees to three of my demands, all of this will disappear like a bad dream."

Julie looked back and forth from Jim and Henry. She really wasn't sure who she was more disgusted with. She finally said softly, "What do you want from us?"

"First, I want your husband to strip down to his underwear and then rub his nose on my feet and apologize."

All three of them looked shocked. Henry had thought Jim might want to fuck his daughter and he would have been only too happy to let her oblige. He turned red with anger. Rose and Julie both proceeded to looking embarrassed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? I will do of no such thing," Henry said.

"Manners, Henry! This is my first condition and you'd better do it if you want your money to keep a roof over your family's head."

Henry couldn't care less about either Ruth or Rose, but he needed his millions. He quickly made up his mind. He got up slowly started to unbutton his shirt. Rose closed her eyes and tried to look the other way.

"Rose, look at your dad," Jim smirked. "Remember, if it feels uncomfortable to you, how uncomfortable and humiliated do think your father is feeling. This exercise, after all, is to humiliate him. So, look at him; unless you both do that, the deal is off."

Reluctantly she did, as he stripped down to his underwear. With the heap of his clothes lying next to him, he slowly walked to where Jim was sitting. If Henry could, he would have killed Jim. Anger and revulsion were etched all over his face. Jim simply put his feet in front of him on the ground and smiled at Henry. Slowly he knelt and then bent to the floor to rub his nose on Jim's shoes and said very rudely "Sorry! Does that fucking satisfy you?"

Both Julie and Rose were uncomfortable. They had tears in their eyes. Jim felt sorry for them, but he had only just begun.

"Not really. However, it will do for now," Jim said.

Jim opened a bag he had brought along with him. From that he removed a large silicone strap-on cock, a whip and some lube. Julie was scandalized, Rose closed her eyes again. Henry looked at it with pure terror in his eyes.

"Next, I want you, Julie, to wear this cock and keep fucking Henry's ass until I ask you to stop."

It was quite comical to see the expression on Henry's face. Julie clapped a hand over her mouth and turned pale.

"Look here, you sick, fucking, pervert. What do you gain--" Henry spluttered.

"Well, it's either that," Jim said and then looked straight at Rose, "or Rose here takes me to her bedroom and..."

"Shut up! Rose has nothing to do with this!" Julie shouted.

"The three of you have the next five minutes to make a choice or I will choose for you," Jim said steadily. "Remember, your money, your status, your house, everything is on the line."

For Henry there was nothing to it. He said, "Rose you need...."

"Oh, shut up Henry! How can you even say that? She is your daughter!" Julie cried out, pulling Rose into her embrace. Rose was crying now. Jim hated himself for doing this but there was no other way to bring Henry's true intentions out.