That was Always the Plan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look here Julie, I know I have made some mistakes and now we are at the mercy of this mad-man. I don't see another way out of this mess. Think about me...about us...about this house...."

There commenced a lot of shouting between Julie and Henry. Rose continued crying. She was quite timid, and brought up conservatively to not talk back to either her mother or father. Jim smiled, enjoying the show. Somewhere within him rose a desire to take Rose away and fuck her, but not this way. No, this was not right. He was only playing this game to destroy Henry. He smiled wider.

"She is my daughter and she will do what I say! And you Julie, you'd better shut up if you know what is good for you," Henry shouted, his depraved nature now clearly laid bare. "Rose is going to fuck somebody, someday. If she can help save my...our family's honor, what is wrong with that?

"Rose is ready," Henry said to Jim as if it was final. Rose had no fight left in her. Julie still looked daggers at Jim but kept quiet now.

"I would like to hear the same from both their mouths." Jim said nodding at Rose and Julie.

Henry looked angry. His eyes bored into Jim. Then he looked at Rose, with a fake softness, pleaded her silently to accept Jim's proposal. Rose was teary eyed, unsure and glanced at her mother before nodding her head slightly.

"And you Julie, do you accept my wish?" Jim asked her.

Julie looked as if she might love to strangle Jim. She gave a disgusting look at Henry before looking Jim straight in his eye and nodded before adding, "You do know you are going to hell for this?"

"Excellent!" replied Jim. "Before I tell you the third task, Henry, I would like you to go upstairs and put on your wife's underwear and come back down, then I'll tell you my final condition."

Henry snarled and blustered but Jim was adamant. There was nothing to be done and he finally started going upstairs.

"Serves you right!" Julie shouted to his retreating back. She held her daughter's hand tightly. As her husband left, she turned to face Jim with her face livid with anger.

"Look here, mister. I don't know who you think you are coming into my house and speaking inappropriately to my daughter. You have business with Henry. You settle it with him. You are not going to drag my daughter into it."

Jim looked at Julie's angry face and Rose's fearful expression. He knew he had only a few minutes and he better make himself clear.

"I'm sorry I have spoken this way to both of you. Neither of you have anything to do with this matter. Julie, let me assure you I have no intention of dishonoring your daughter or sleeping with her...without her consent. I wouldn't even touch her without her leave and I promise both of you I won't. Everything that I have done up to now is to humiliate that asshole Henry. Also, I must tell you that Henry hasn't been entirely honest with you."

Both Julie and Rose looked at each other in puzzlement and then back at Jim. Jim quickly handed them the folder he had brought along. Ignoring Rose, he stared straight into Julie's eyes.

"Henry has mortgaged this house to fund his gambling habits," Jim said steadily and added, "He has been unfaithful to you, many times over the years, with girls who are the about age of your daughter. He doesn't care shit about either of you. He has plans to take all your family money, sell this house and run away to some new whore that he can get his hands on. I am here as much to have my revenge as to ensure this doesn't happen."

"Why should we believe you?" Julie said but her voice was uncertain now. She had yet to open the folder Jim had handed her.

"Because I am telling you the truth. I am here as much as your friend as his enemy," Jim said. "Open that folder and you will find all the proof that you need." As she opened it and saw photos of her husband with so many different girls, she was aghast. He also showed her the house deed which was mortgaged in her name. Julie did not know what to say. The house was her father's and Henry had no right to have mortgaged it without her consent. He would have definitely cheated her and got her to sign the papers under some pretext.

"Why are you helping us?" finally Rose asked timidly. Her voice was shy and melodic. It was such a nice sweet change after hearing Henry braying and shouting for so long. Jim looked at her again and smiled.

"Because," he said pointing to the folder, "that is no way to treat a lady, much less a family member. Besides I want to destroy his life, not yours. I am not a man like your father, Rose. If I were ever in a relationship with you, however brief, you would get all the love, affection and most importantly the respect you deserve."

Reluctantly moving his eyes away from Rose's beautiful face, he looked back at Julie and said, "We have very little time, Henry must be coming back. Do you both trust me yet or not?"

Julie looked at Rose who nodded back at her mother silently. Finally, she said, "Yes."

"Okay, then! First, give me the folder. Do not tell him or confront him yet. I still have work to do with him. I need to buy the rest of his shares of the company. I will give him a fair price, but all that money will be yours after you file for divorce, I promise you. I'll also put you in touch with George McWin who is a great lawyer. Also, as a show of my good faith, I have already cleared the mortgage on the house and put it back in your name, Julie. The price for the same will come out of the divorce settlement with Henry. You need not bother about it 'til then. So, you ladies get the money and the house back, I get the Company and Henry gets screwed. Deal?"

Henry entered the room before Julie could respond. He looked at them suspiciously. Jim looked back at him. He looked rather, comical wearing a white lace panty which looked much smaller than his waist. His face was red with anger.

"Good boy, Henry," Jim said in a jolly voice as if talking to a dog.

"Tell me what you want and get it over with," Henry barked.

"Well, actually, I have made up my mind. I do want to see you fucked in the ass by your wife. So, my third condition is still that I get to see Julie fuck you in your ass."

Henry looked back and forth between his wife and Jim. Julie had a hard time controlling her smirk now. Henry began to splutter, "No! Fuck you Jim, I thought we had a deal between you and Rose."

"Yes! That was my second condition. This is my third and final condition. I want to see you screwed and humiliated by your wife."

Henry was about to argue but Julie cut in, "Henry, I don't think we have an option, darling. We will have to do what this man says," Julie said.

"Yes, Daddy! Just like me, you too need to step up to save our home. Please, Daddy."

"Have you both lost it? Do you even know what you both are saying?"

"Tut-tut, Henry." Jim mocked. "You were so close to keeping your honor and money."

Henry looked from Jim's icy face to his wife and daughter, then back. He could see he had no options. He figured he would deal with Julie later. She would pay for this. Right now, he needed the money and for Jim to get out of his house. There was nothing else to it yet he couldn't bring himself to agree. Jim, however, grabbed at his silence.

"That's the way to take it like a man, Henry! I knew you had it in you! Who knows, you might enjoy it, too, and come to like it! Come, sign this paper for me, please, and all your shares will become mine."

Henry walked over to the table. He picked up a pen and signed the contract Jim had given him. He was thoroughly defeated and didn't even read it.

"Now, I would like you to bend over near the sofa. So we all have a nice view of your panty covered ass."

Henry stood up, crossed to the sofa, and bent over the back where Jim had pointed. As he bent over, the small panty stretched across his large ass and tore. In a flash, Jim was on him and cuffed his hands around the sofa leg, locking him into the bent position with the cuffs Jim had pulled from his pocket as Henry was bending over. Henry was left unable to move his hands or stand up.

"What the fuck is this?! Henry cried in a panic. "Release me, you bastard!"

"Oh! This is just so that there is no interruption to the fun. By the way, when you went to change, I told your wife and daughter all the small details you had neglected to mention. They know everything about you and your plan now."

Henry's face turned paler, if that was at all possible. He spluttered curses and tried to free himself but couldn't. From the corners of his eyes he saw that his wife had already put on the strap on cock. The size of the cock was huge. He quailed at the sight.

"Honey, please don't do this. I have always loved you. This bastard is lying to you! Rose knock some sense into your mother."

"Don't you dare talk to our daughter," said Julie, every syllable shaking with anger. "I have always been a devoted housewife, and this is what I get from you? You are the fucking bastard Henry, not this young man. You were ready to even use your own daughter to fucking save your sorry hide!"

She picked up the whip and it was quite a sight. Fully clothed as she was, the strap on, whip and the expression on her face were enough to compare her to an angry ringmaster. As Jim was passing her a bottle of lube she said,

"I don't think I'll need it," Julie said, her mind quite made up. Both Jim and Rose smirked, staring at Henry

"Oh! Henry, how could you? After so many years of marriage? And, you fucking asshole, did you think we were stupid?"

She stood behind him and rained the whip down on his bare back.

"Auughhh...Oww! Please don't...Julie I am your...aiiiiieeee...owww...your husband."

Julie took no notice of his sniveling. She tore her panty of his ass and bent down to stuff it in his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up!" She roared. Both Jim and Rose were enjoying seeing Henry's humiliation. Rose was shocked hearing these words from her conservative and soft spoken mother. Jim was mildly surprised to at the change in her demeanor. It was like seeing years of suppressed rage bursting through the dam. Julie positioned herself behind her husband ready to ram the cock in his hole.

"Do you really want to watch it?" Rose whispered to Jim. She had walked silently behind him. Jim was startled and did not reply.

"I was thinking maybe we leave the both of them to it and I can show you...umm...my bedroom," Rose said shyly, not meeting his eyes. She looked very awkward, as if not sure whether she was doing the right thing. Jim smiled at her and got up and held out his hand for her hand. She gave her hand to him and turned gracefully before her nerve would fail her. Holding hands, they both went upstairs leaving Julie to fuck the shit out of a scared and screaming Henry.

Jim knew where this was heading. He wasn't sure if Rose was sure what she wanted. He clearly did not want to take advantage of her, but he also did not want pass on a chance like this. Rose was beautiful but very shy. While going up Jim made some small talk with the nervous girl to try and put her at ease. He asked her about college and if she had any boyfriends.

"No! My parents are very strict. Dad doesn't allow guys to even be near me," Rose said and blushed.

"I guess he'll loosen up a bit after today. I am sure," he winked at her. They both laughed again and high fived. Rose had always found it difficult to talk to boys but there was something about Jim which made it easier for her to talk to him, a complete stranger.

As they entered her room, Jim noticed it was a typical teenage girl's room. There was pink on the walls and a teddy bear, pictures of her girlfriends and romantic novels on her bookshelf. Jim was hit hard again by how young a girl Rose was. He did not wish to push her into anything she would regret. He contemplated leaving, but checking out Rose, he couldn't make up his mind.

Those green eyes behind the spectacles looked beautiful and expectant. Jim imagined those eyes looking at him, while sucking his cock with her tiny mouth stretched over it. Her short hair, so silky, so smooth. He also had a shrewd guess that she was a virgin. Jim could hardly control his desire for fucking her tight and virgin pussy.

"Nice room," He remarked, to keep the conversation going. He wanted to give her the time to be sure if she wanted it. If nothing happened between them today, he would be okay. If he wanted her, he would get her, sooner or later. Yet, looking at her he could hardly suppress his urge to pick her up and kiss those full, rosy lips right off her. He could imagine sucking on her cute breasts hidden beneath her shirt. Rose was still nervous and jittery and did not say anything. Jim decided to play a hunch.

"Don't worry about boys. If I know anything about college boys, you will be in a relationship before reaching your dorm from the main-gate."

Before she could stop herself, she blurted out, "As if college boys are interested in girls who haven't even been to third base in high school." Then she looked mortified. She blushed. Why did she say this to a complete stranger? Something in his voice drew her to him.

"If I know anything about college and I do, you'll have a boyfriend in the first week and have sex in the second, if that's what you want."

He winked at her again. She felt a curious attraction to him. She couldn't explain to herself why, but she was turned on by Jim and this situation they were in. She felt a tinge of wetness in her pussy. She fidgeted. In spite of his resolution, Jim wanted to fuck her almost as much as she wanted him to. At least that was what he guessed. He had been in such situations and knew what his next move should be.

"Don't worry, I am not here to force anything from you," Jim said. "All of that sham was just to expose your piece of shit dad. You can relax. Consider me... a friend. Nothing you don't want will happen here today. We are not going to have s-"

She ran and put her hand on his mouth before he could complete his statement. She tentatively said, "I turned eighteen two months back. I am an adult now. What if I want it to happen?"

Jim waited, and a second later she pecked him on his lips blushing deeply. He didn't give himself a chance to reconsider. He pulled her angelic face into his and began kissing the teenage girl with the kind of passion she had never felt before. She kissed him back without any inhibition, her mind made up now. She was a clumsily eager kisser, awkward in her innocence, but her hands grabbed his hair and pulled him into the kiss as if there was nothing else in the world she wanted more.

He continued kissing her and with his hands began undoing her buttons. Jim knew he had to take charge here, while not scaring her. He removed her shirt and then unhooked her bra. He put in a hand to cup one of her boobs. They were smallish but very perky. He broke the kiss and said, "May I see them?"

Rose blushed even more deeply but removed her bra, letting it fall aside. Jim stared at her naked breasts and smiled, which made her blush even harder. For a slender girl, she had delicious looking titties. They were pert, conical and topped with delicious looking pink buds. He had a shrewd suspicion that he might be the first guy to have seen them. He pulled her in again, slanting his mouth over hers. With his thumbs he circled her nipples, which responded immediately. He felt her suck in her breath as her nipples hardened under his expert ministrations. He let his tongue slide down from her face to her boobs and took the left one in his mouth.

"Aaaah! Aaannhh!" moaned Rose who seemed to be in bliss, a feeling she had never known before.

He licked, using his tongue to flick her nipples. Rose was moaning deeply, enjoying it. Rose felt her body respond amazingly. She had a forbidden urge to put a hand inside her pants and touch her pussy. As she slipped her fingers into her shorts, Jim beat her to it. His thumb followed his fingers, which traced her swelling nether lips, her pussy surging towards his hand involuntarily. It lightly brushed against her clit as his fingers delved towards her entrance. Immediately, a bolt of intense pleasure hit Rose.

"Aaaaaannnnhhhh!" screamed Rose in ecstasy. He slowly inserted his middle and ring fingers into her vagina and Rose squirmed with delight. Jim felt her bush and realized she did not shave or trim down there. Jim could feel her already wet pussy and pushed his fingers deeper. Rose was very tight, and she sucked his fingers in, gripping on them tightly. Instantly Jim knew, he was going to enjoy fucking her tiny little pussy. Rose opened his buttons and he removed his shirt while continuing to nurse on her nipples.

With her hands, she pulled him closer. He removed his hand from her pants and whispered in her ear, "let me show you something men are crazy about."

He put his hands on her arms and pushed her down on the floor to kneel before him. He opened his pants and got his cock out, massaging it. Rose's eyes went round, seeing the massive cock, the first one she had seen outside of the stash of porn she'd stumbled across in her father's study once.

"Touch it, see if you like it!" Jim urged. Rose wrapped her hand around the semi-erect cock and immediately started stroking it gently. Jim closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of her soft, delicate hand rubbing on his largish member.

"Have you ever sucked a cock?" Jim asked, full well knowing the answer.

She shook her head, "No!" Then she smiled shyly, "But there is always a first time."

She dived head first into his crotch and took him in her mouth. Jim felt a shudder run through his body as he saw the lips off her tiny eighteen-year-old mouth trying to mouth over his dick.

"Look at me!" Jim ordered, and she raised her green eyes to look into his. Jim thought he would cum just seeing her stare back at him through those spectacles, while sucking him.

She could feel it stiffening and growing in her mouth. She could not take very much of it in now. She tasted the drops of pre-cum now flowing from his cock. They were salty and kind of delicious.

She wasn't a great cock-sucker but made up for that lack with her enthusiasm. She was trying her best to suck it like the porno videos she'd seen in her father's stash, but couldn't get much of it in. This was, after all, her first time. Jim, though, was a master, especially when it came to sex.

"Relax your mouth when you are taking the cock in. As you are pulling back, clamp your lips on tighter and pull. Breath through your nose so you won't gag on my cock. Use more spit to drool over it. Use your tongue. Look into my eyes."

Rose was a fast learner and seemed eager to please. She was soon drooling over his cock and using her tongue to touch the nerves in his tip to give him a great sensation. She still could not take more than half his cock in, though, or perhaps she wasn't trying hard enough. Jim reached and picked one of her hands to put it on his balls and guided her to play with them as he liked. With his other hand he pulled her face forward and added pressure, so she could swallow more of his cock. She gagged but was determined to take in more.

"Breathe through your nose. It's about technique, not force," Jim guided her. She tried and found she could now better swallow his cock. He felt the back of her throat and was delighted with the progress Rose had made. She was eager to please and Jim thought she would be a good sub if trained properly. Maybe later...

Jim felt his orgasm building, but he wanted to fuck her. He pulled back from her. Her face was shining with his sticky drool. She looked so amazing that Jim couldn't hold back any longer. He lifted her and pushed her back onto the bed. He straightened up and looked around, shaking his pants off his ankles. He hooked his hands in her waistband, grabbing and pulling them down to see the soaked crotch of her light blue panty. He put two fingers on each side to pull it down and kneeled in front of her. He saw her bushy crotch. Black hair covered all over her pussy lips. He preferred trimmed or even a completely bald pussy.