That Was Different Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob turned to the head of resort security, "These guys are likely professional criminals. They obviously keep a handcuff key handy in case they get arrested. The way they coordinated their movements tells me that they have escaped custody before. I would bet money that the FBI is extremely interested in finding them."

Stacy looked at Anita standing next to them, "Anita, are you OK. You're hyperventilating."

Anita was staring at Rob and her voice was raspy with desire, "I am so wet right now. I could climb him like a palm tree!"

Stacy grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek, "That's my hubby. All the girls want to climb his tree and slide onto his branch!"

Rob's muscle tremors receded as the adrenaline dump began to dissipate. He turned towards Stacy, Jamal, and Anita. He grinned at Anita, "You can climb my tree anytime! I can assure you that there will be one very stout branch waiting for you."

Stacy put on a fake pout, "What about me?"

"Sweetheart, you have to share your toys. If it will make you feel better, you and Anita can climb together." His eyebrows wiggled up and down as he leered at her.

She grinned back at him, "I get it. You are the mighty oak while I am the lovely fruit tree. While you get climbed maybe Jamal can eat my peach!"

Rob groaned, "OK, I give up. I need a drink."

Jamal released Stacy, Anita and I would like to keep you company for a while if you don't mind?"

Rob smiled, "I could use all the help I can get."

_________________________________________

The shakily laughing foursome walked back into the club. Anita sat to Stacy's left and Rob sat protectively on her right. Anita whispered to the waiter and within moments a bottle of reserve tequila, sliced limes, small brandy snifters and frosty Dos Equis beers were resting in front of them. Stacy was looking dubiously at the Tequila. Jamal saw her hesitation, "Have you enjoyed a fine tequila like this before?"

Stacy looked confused, "I didn't know the words 'fine' and 'tequila' went together."

"Dear Stacy, please let me enlighten you. This is not the rotgut that is served in most bars. This is aged excellence, intended to be sipped and enjoyed with honored guests. You don't need a mouthful of salt to overcome the taste and you don't need to throw it down your throat to keep your tastebuds from melting."

Jamal poured three fingers in each half-sized brandy snifter, "This is sipping tequila and it is meant to be tasted. It has a smokey aftertaste that some like to enhance by sucking a little juice from a slice of lime. Please take a sip and tell me what you think."

Stacy took a tentative sip, "It's strong but it does have a nice flavor."

She picked up a thin lime slice and sucked some juice into her mouth, 'Ooh, I like that!"

Jamal lifted his glass, "Let's have a toast then!"

They were all at a loss for a moment. Then Anita chimed in, "To tree climbing!"

Moments later Jamal again held up his glass, "To eating Stacy's peach!"

Jamal refilled their glasses and Stacy raised hers, "To my husband, my love, and my hero!"

Rob followed, "To our bracelets. May the twelve and six not break from the constant pressing!"

After the toast Rob looked sternly at Jamal and Anita, "Can we expect more nastiness? Is that why we have the bracelets?"

Jamal stood and put his hand over his heart, "I swear to you that nothing like that has ever happened here before. The bracelets have a security function to protect guests from being forced to do something they do not want to do. The combination of alcohol and sex sometimes makes people try to take more than they should."

Rob nodded his head in understanding, "OK then. We're good.

Jamal laughed, "I think that Miss Stacy has nothing to worry about with you around!"

Stacy took a sip of her beer, "Anita, what's the stage for?"

Anita smiled, "It is for the nightly show! It's lots of fun and they should be starting soon."

Within minutes the music faded, and a statuesque black woman came through the curtain behind the stage. She wore a figure-hugging dress with two slits running up both the front and back. Every step she took flashed enough leg that the men in the room, and some of the women, tilted their heads trying to see what lay beyond that last inch of material. The dress had deep v front. The sides barely contained her large breasts. The v dropped to well below her bejeweled belly button. Her nipples visibly pressed against the shear cloth.

Stacy stared, "My god she's beautiful!

Anita nodded, "Mary is sexy, isn't she?"

"She's like sex personified. I don't know how anyone would be able to resist her."

Mary gave the crowd a few seconds to get used to her presence. A smile lit up her face, "Good evening everyone! I will explain how our show works for those of you who have not been with us before. Each night four people, two women and two men, are selected randomly to participate. If your bracelet lights up, please join me on the stage. We would love for you to take part in our show but If you do not want to participate please just raise your hand when your bracelet lights up. Another will be randomly selected until we have enough for our show.

Stacy watched as a woman jumped up showing her table the lit bracelet before walking to the stage. For the next five minutes hands went up before a man on the other side of the room stood and walked to the stage. A few minutes later a man from the table next to them stood and made his way to Mary. A few minutes passed before Stacy saw something flashing under the table. She looked down and saw that it was coming from her bracelet as it rested on her husband's leg.

She raised it up and looked at it, then her husband, "Rob, what do I do?"

"Go to the stage babe. Enjoy the adventure!"

Stacy nervously walked onto the stage and Mary addressed the crowd, "Please give us a few moments and we will begin!

The dressing area behind the stage was tastefully decorated. Racks of clothing and leatherwear stood against the wall. A huge variety of sex toys rested on shelves. Several staff members stood by while Mary spoke, "We are fortunate tonight. You are all extremely attractive and the show will be wonderful. Please undress so that we can see what we are working with. Yes, I mean everything.

"I know you are all a little nervous. The purpose of our show is to provide enjoyment to our audience, but most of all to provide pleasure and joy to our guest actors. You are going to have much more fun than the audience.

"In addition, when you have finished your performance you will be taken to our spa so that we can express our thanks."

She pointed at the blonde woman, "Please introduce yourself."

"I'm Tess."

The taller of the two men was next, "Jeff."

"Steve"

"Stacy"

Stacy was escorted to a comfortable chair and handed a glass of liquid courage. She watched while Jeff and Steve were dressed as savage tribesmen. She couldn't help but note that both were well endowed. Loin clothes were tied at their hips and makeup was applied to their faces and bodies. Alternating red and white stripes were painted onto their stomachs to exaggerate their abdominal muscles. Black around their eyes gave them a menacing look. Other colors were added to complete their war paint. The result was quite dramatic.

The Tess was a tall voluptuous blonde. Her blonde hair was braided and bound with hide and let fall down her back. A strapless diaphanous bra was held together in front by a silk ribbon. The bra tried, and failed, to hide her large breasts. A silk loin cloth covered her vagina in the front and the middle of her butt in the back. It was held in place by a silk chord at her waist.

Mary walked over to the women and talked quietly to her for several minutes. Tess nodded her head in understanding and Stacy could see that the woman was no longer nervous, she was excited. Mary talked to Steve and Jeff for several minutes as well.

A few minutes later two black men dressed as savage tribesmen came through the curtain. Each grabbed one of the Tess's arms and walked to the curtain. She began to struggle as they pulled her onto the stage, "Let go of me you savage beasts! My husband is the prince, and he will have your heads. Let me go!"

Mary walked over and sat next to Stacy. She pointed at a large flat screen television as the stage appeared, "We have a camera pointed at the stage. I love to watch how the desire escalates. Soon our guest actors will forget about the audience, unless of course they liked to be watched. In that case they will enjoy their roll even more."

Stacy was torn between watching the stage and the woman next to her. Mary noticed her regard and gave Stacy a look of smoldering desire. She rested her hand on Stacy's leg and gently rubbed it as they watched, "You and I are going to have great fun together Stacy."

On the stage Tess was pulled struggling to a frame with a crossbeam just above her head. Her arms were spread, and her wrists clamped into cuffs that were chained to the crossbeam. Moments later the savage Steve and savage Jeff walked onto the stage pulling leashes. The leashes were attached to collars around the necks of three women. Fake whip marks decorated their bodies.

Steve and Jeff stood to either side and a slave girl knelt in front of them. One of the savages that had cuffed Tess took the leash of the third slave girl and led her to the side. The remaining savage reached up and tore away Tess's bra, "How dare you! Let me go!"

Savage Jeff called out, "I tire of her yammering. Gag her."

The savage used her bra to gag her. The other savage led the woman slave in front of Tess. He shoved her down onto her knees facing her.

Savage Steve called out, "Show us her hidden treasure!"

The slave girl reached up and pulled the string, releasing Tess's loin cloth and dropping it to the floor. Steve put his hand on the head of the slave girl in front of him. Jeff did the same, "Prepare her for our seed." They then pulled the slave girls heads toward their cocks and the slave girls began to lick and suck.

The slave girl stood and approached Tess. Her hands cupped the Tess's breasts and her mouth lowered. Her tongue darted out and flicked Tess's right nipple, then her left. She repeated back and forth until she suddenly sucked her right nipple into her mouth. Her hand caressed and pinched the left nipple while she sucked and bit on the right. Tess's began to breath harder and her chest began to rise and fall rapidly.

The slave girl licked down the blonde's body until she was again kneeling in front of her. She ran her hands up Tess's s legs, her thumbs dipping inward and caressing her vulva. Suddenly the slave put her hands against Tess's knees and shoved them apart. Her face dove toward Tess and her mouth enveloped her pussy. She tongued her vigorously until Tess's heaving breathing turned to panting. The slave girl stood and pushed two fingers into Tess's pussy. She took her right tit into her mouth, sucking and biting her nipple, while her fingers plunged in and out of the blonde.

The blonde captive was rapidly approaching orgasm when the slave stopped and stepped back. Savage Jeff stepped forward and removed the gag from the blonde's mouth, "Are you ready to serve?"

Tess pulled against her chains and her voice shook with desire, "I will never submit to savages."

The savage pulled the slave girl's leash, "Go and bring the magic stick!"

The slave girl went behind the curtain and return with a Rabbit vibrator. She walked to the savage and stood waiting. Tess could clearly see what the slave girl held in her hand. The savage motioned toward the blonde, "Use the magic stick. Do not let her reach ultimate enjoyment!"

The slave girl approached Tess, turned on the vibrator, and slid it between her legs. She slid it along her labia causing Tess to squirm as her arousal grew. Soon her hips were moving against the vibrator. She was on the edge of orgasm, seconds away from extasy, when the slave girl pulled the vibrator away.

Tess was awash with need. The slave girl applied the vibrator again and removed it when Tess was on the edge. Once more the slave applied the vibrator. This time she slid it into Tess's dripping pussy and again she pulled it away as the Tess reached the edge. The savage waived his hand and the slave girl stepped back. He pulled the gag from her mouth, "Are you ready to serve?"

Tess was panting with need, "Yes!"

The savage again waived his hand. The slave girl put a collar on Tess's neck and attached a leash. The savages released her from the cuffs and led her past Steve and Jeff to a low bed at the front of the stage. She used the leash to pull the now compliant Tess onto the bed. Steve and Jeff got onto the bed with her and Jeff flipped her on her back. He moved between her legs and she spread them willingly to allow him access. He slid his cock into her and she moaned loudly as his cock slid deep. He began fucking her hard and fast and soon she screamed as the orgasm she was desperate for exploded through her body.

He pulled out and her hands reached for him. Steve slapped her lips with his cock, and she opened her mouth to accept him. She began to suck his cock with vigor. Jeff began playing with her ass and soon he had two fingers in her ass stretching her.

Steve pulled his cock from her mouth and laid down on his back. Jeff pulled his fingers out of Tess and pushed her onto Steve. She straddled the reclining savage and fed his cock into her drenched pussy. She began to ride him with willing vigor. Steve gripped her ass and held her still while he spread her ass cheeks. Jeff stood on the mattress behind her and slowly slid his cock in her ass.

Steve released his hold, and the two men began to move in rhythm. The savages began slowly but rapidly increasing the pace until both cocks were slamming into her. Tess's mouth gaped open and she began to moan loudly. Soon she was rocked with one orgasm after another until she was unable to support herself. She was laying on the Steve's chest, overcome with orgasmic exhaustion, as they continued to hammer into her. Finally, both savages were ready, and they pulled their cocks from her body. Jeff rolled her off his savage friend. Steve moved up the bed and put his cock in her mouth. She didn't have the strength to raise her arms, but her mouth sucked hard as he began to shoot his load. Jeff pumped his cock and shot his load onto her body.

The men collapsed on either side of Tess and began to lovingly kiss her face, neck, and shoulders. The crowd stood and began clapping and cheering. The two guest savages helped the blonde stand on wobbly legs. Both kissed her deeply and they exchanged words only they could hear. The three guests smiled and bowed to the crowd. They were escorted behind the curtains and the staff began clearing the stage.

_________________________________________

Stacy watched as the three exhausted, sweaty, and smiling guests came through the curtain into the dressing room. The staff quickly escorted them to the spa. Now it was her turn!

Mary pulled the nervous Stacy to her feet, "Let's get you ready."

Mary pulled a long red silk cloth from a hanger. The silk was in the shape of a 'Y'. The leg and branches were roughly six inches wide. The notch of the 'Y' was placed at the back of her neck. The two top branches of the 'Y' draped down in front, while the leg hung down her back. A silk belt was wrapped around her waist holding the branches together so that they hung between her legs. The ends were only a few inches below her crotch. As a result, the silk barely covered her breasts and crotch, leaving her chest and sides exposed. The silk running down her back hung just below her ass and was held in place by the same belt.

Mary took Stacy's hand and had her move in front of the mirror. Stacy was stunned! When she moved the silk enhanced the beauty of her naked hips and long legs. At any angle she looked amazing. She had never felt so sexy and desirable.

Mary stood behind Stacy and admired her in the mirror. She kissed Stacy on the neck, "You have no lines to learn or parts to act out. Just walk through the curtain to the center of the stage. When you get there walk slowly and sensually back and forth. Let the audience see all sides of your beauty."

Mary turned Stacy around and kissed her deeply. Stacy's heart was racing when their lips parted. Mary took her hand and walked her to the curtain. Stacy was nervous without a doubt. She was also very aroused. People were going to be watching her having sex and her inner exhibitionist was clamoring to get out and play. A touch to her back by Mary was all it took to get her stepping through the curtain. She walked to the center of the stage and the entire club went silent.

Stacy began to move. The sound of the silk caressing her skin and her own breathing were the only sounds she heard. She made two circuits of the stage before she noticed movement on the left. A black man stood and approached the stage. Her eye caught movement to her right as another black man stood and approached the stage.

Both men climbed onto the stage but did not approach her. They stood and watched her as she continued to move around the stage. The men pulled their shirts over their heads and let them drop on the floor. Stacy's arousal grew as she saw their muscular chests and defined ab muscles. As she turned, she saw movement on the stage behind her. Mary's eyes drank in Stacy's beauty as she slowly walked around her. Mary was wearing a golden thong and nothing else.

Mary walked up to Stacy and raised her hand to caress Stacy's face. Her mouth followed her hand until her lips met Stacy's. It was a kiss of discovery and exploration. Their lips separated as Mary moved back. She walked behind Stacy and put her hands on Stacy's shoulders.

The shirtless men had removed their slacks while Mary introduced herself to Stacy with more kisses. Stacy felt Mary's lips on her neck as she watched the two men removed the last of their clothing. Their large cocks were semi-erect as they watched her. Each man wrapped a hand around his cock and slowly began to stroke. Stacy watched entranced as they grew rigid with desire. Mary was licking her neck now and her hands brushed the silk off Stacy's shoulders. It slid down her arms to reveal her breasts and erect nipples.

Mary's hands cupped Stacy's breasts and her thumbs caressed her nipples as the two men slowly stroked. Mary moved in front of Stacy and bent to take her nipple in her mouth. She licked and sucked on her breast then released it to kiss Stacy with passion. Mary broke the kiss and began to lick her way down Stacy's body until she was on her knees.

The two men stepped closer. Their hands still slowly stroking their rigid cocks. Mary untied the belt and dropped it to the floor. The silk slid down Stacy's back to the floor, leaving her nude before Mary, the two men, and the audience. Stacy quivered with arousal. Her best fantasies had always contained elements of what was happening here. Being watched by strangers, being watched by her husband, and watching men masturbate were her favorited fantasy themes. She had never dreamed that they would all come together like this. Her nervousness was long gone. She couldn't wait for whatever happened next.

Mary ran her hands up Stacy's legs and onto her thighs. Her thumbs caressed her labia and Stacy moved her feet as far apart as she could. Mary smiled up at her as her thumbs spread Stacy's labia. She leaned forward and Stacy moaned when she felt the tongue flick against her clit. Mary's tongue began to work between Stacy's legs and Stacy put her hands on her head to keep her there.

Stacy's legs began to tremble. Mary turned her back to Stacy and laid down on the stage. Her hands grabbed Stacy behind the knees and pulled her down until Stacy's pussy was nestled on her mouth. Mary's tongue was magical, and Stacy was building toward a massive orgasm. She opened her eyes and saw that one of the naked men was standing close. His massive cock aimed toward her and his cock head almost touching her lips.