That Was Different Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal was thoughtful, "I can help you with that. Tell me, what excites her the most? What fantasies does she have that her normal inhibitions and opportunity prevent her from experiencing?"

"Well, she has an exhibitionist streak." Rob went on to tell Jamal about her tanning bed adventures.

"So, she likes the idea of being in an innocent situation that turns sexual. For example, she is innocently exposed, and the watchers take advantage of her in a way that gradually builds. She doesn't start out looking for sex, but the situation escalates until she too aroused to resist."

Jamal considered for a few moments, then grinned, "I have an idea. I assume you want to watch?"

"Oh, hell yes!"

"I will set things up for when she returns from shopping."

When Anita and Stacy returned from shopping, they were met at the lobby by Mary, "Stacy! It is wonderful to see you again! Hello Anita!"

Smiles and hugs were shared, then Mary took Stacy's hand, "Your timing is wonderful! I was looking for you all over. Please come with me."

Stacy was hesitant, "Rob doesn't know I am back."

Anita had been texted by Jamal and was in on the plan, "No worries. I will tell him you are back. Maybe I can climb a tree while I am about it!"

Stacy laughed, "I think he would like that!"

Stacy followed Mary and they wound their way through the garden paths to the spa. Mary escorted her inside. Anita's sister met them, "I am looking forward to giving you a wonderful massage! Please get undressed and lay down on the table."

Mary left them and shortly thereafter Stacy was laying nude on the massage table. The massage was wonderfully relaxing. Rose had her lay on her back and applied oils to her body. The massage was intended to relax Stacy, then gradually arouse her. Rose started with the standard massage. As the massage progressed Rose made sure she 'accidentally' brushed her fingers across Stacy's nipples. When she massaged Stacy's legs her fingertips would brush across Stacy's clit.

Near the end of the massage Stacy was in quite a state of arousal. Then Rose 'accidentally' spilled the bottle of massage oil on Stacy's crotch, "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry. Please go to the women's shower and clean up. I can't believe I did that!"

Stacy liked the feel of the warm oil running down her labia and into her butt crack. There was way too much of it and she was soaked. Rose helped her stand, and she followed the sign to the women's shower. The oil ran down her legs as she walked into the room.

What Stacy didn't know was that they had switched the signs. Stacy was in the men's shower room. A fact she discovered shortly after entering the room. She found herself surrounded by four naked black men. At first, she was confused. Then she was embarrassed. But when the men moved closer, the aroused state she had been in when she walked into the room returned. She wasn't aware that Rob was standing in a shower stall peeking through the crack between the shower curtain and the stall.

One of the men stood close, "You have a lot of oil on your body beautiful. Perhaps I can help you with that."

His hands rubbed the oil on her belly and slid down to her legs. The remaining men moved as close as they could to her. Their hands began to glide over her oil-soaked body. Stacy was frozen in place. Her chest rising and falling rapidly. The hand gliding up her leg reaching her labia. Oily fingers slid along her slit and across her clit sending a shiver of desire through her. The man behind her pulled her against his chest. She could feel his erection against her ass. He kissed her neck and lightly bit her ear. The men on either side of her squeezed her oily tits. Their thumbs circled her hard nipples as the man working her crotch shoved a finger inside her, "You are very wet beautiful. I want to taste you. Tell me, do you want me to taste you?"

The man next to her was kissing her deeply and she couldn't respond verbally. Her hips moving in time with the hand at her pussy was all the answer they needed. The men moved her to the shower room bench and sat her on the end. One of them pulled her back against his chest while the one who had been caressing her pussy knelt and enveloped her mons with his mouth. His tongue swept rapidly up and down her slit only stopping long enough to flick against her clit.

The men on either side rubbed their cocks against her lips. Her hands came up and grasped their cocks and she began to lick them. She lowered her mouth on one, licking and sucking the massive head and shaft. She turned her head slightly and did the same to the other cock. The men backed away and the man behind her slid back and laid her on the bench.

The men beside her each grasped a leg. They pulled them back and out; her aroused pussy positioned for penetration. The man eating her pussy rose and slid his cock up and down her slit before guiding the head into her opening. Inch by inch he penetrated her. He began to fuck her with long strokes as the men beside her brought their cocks back to her mouth.

The man fucking her picked up his pace until he was fucking her hard and Stacy began to buck as her orgasm approached. Her hands squeezed the cocks she was sucking hard as her orgasm rocked her body. He continued to fuck her hard and she soon orgasmed again.

He pulled his cock from her and the men stood her up and turned her. They picked her up and set her down straddling the man that had been behind her. He gripped her hips and slid her pussy slid down onto his massive cock. Stacy was shaking with desire. A cock touched her mouth, and she began to suck. She felt a hand running up and down her oiled ass and a finger pressing against her anus. The figure penetrated her ass and began to slide in and out in time with the cock in her pussy.

Stacy lost her ability to suck the cock in her mouth. Her hands moved to the chest of the man below her and she braced herself against him as he fucked her. The finger in her ass was replaced by the head of a cock. The head of the cock slid into her ass and the rest of the cock soon followed. The men coordinated their strokes and Stacy was rocked with one continuous orgasm.

Stacy could no longer think. She was lost in the intensity of the fucking she was receiving. These men were using her as their fuck toy and there was no denying she was enjoying the experience. She felt a hand grab her hair and guide her mouth to a cock. The hand pumped her head as she sucked until another hand pulled her to another cock. She felt hot cum shooting in her ass and pussy and she screamed as she came again.

The man behind her pulled out of her ass and she was lifted from the man under her. Cum began to drip out of her as she was turned and placed on her back. A massive cock entered her pussy and began to fuck her fast. She couldn't stop cumming. Her mind was locked in a primal state. The man fucking her slid his hand behind her neck and lifted her head, "Look at my cock fucking your sweet pussy. Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Don't you dare stop! Fuck me!"

He fucked her fast and deep and her hips bucked up to meet him. His strokes became ragged and more intense until he pulled his cock out of her pussy, moved up, and plunged it into her willing mouth. His cum began to shoot down her throat. She sucked and swallowed in a near frenzy. Finally spent, he pulled his cock from her mouth.

The last man entered her and fucked her fast and hard. Stacy was like a rag doll hanging off his massive cock. Her hands were locked onto his arms as he plunged into her. She was totally lost in the sensations and she couldn't stop cumming. The cock in her pussy swelled and began to shoot cum deep into her.

He pulled his spent cock from her and she felt hands picking her up. She was standing in a daze when she felt hands guiding her to the wall. She put her hands against the wall as she bent over to position her pussy for the next cock. The cock entered her, and she could feel his body against her back. His hands grabbed her tits, and his fingers pinched her nipples, "Having fun babe?"

"Oh, fuck yes! Now fuck your wife and show them who owns her!"

Rob fucked his wife hard and fast until he couldn't hold back another second. He pumped her full of his cum and she screamed her joy as the most intense orgasm of her life took control of her mind and body. She would have collapsed if Rob's arms had not held her up.

Rob's spent cock slid from his wife's abused pussy. He turned her around and held her close as their breathing returned to normal. He smiled down at her exhausted face, "I love you. Are you OK?"

She was totally spent and could only nod her reply. She took deep breaths and managed to whisper, "I love you too."

The four men took her from Rob, and he watched as they bathed her. They washed her thoroughly and tenderly, taking turns planting soft kisses on her face. They dried her and carried her from the shower room into a private massage room. They laid her on a massage table and covered her with a blanket. Each man kissed her softly on the lips and left the room. She was almost asleep when Rob kissed her lips. Even with her eyes closed and conscious fading she knew his kiss and smiled. Seconds later she was asleep.

Rob left the room and closed the door behind him. He showered and dressed. When he left the shower room Mary was waiting, "We will watch over her and let you know as soon as she wakes."

Rob smiled, "Thank you for making this possible and for taking care of her."

Mary smiled back, "It was my pleasure. Your wife is special, and I enjoy bringing her happiness."

_________________________________________

Anita and Jamal were waiting for Rob when he exited the spa. Rob pulled them both into a hug, "Thank you both for everything you have done for us. You are amazing and mean much more to us than you can imagine."

The three held each other tightly, sharing their affection and friendship. Rob released them, "Now let's drink some of that wonderful tequila!"

The smiling friends found a table in the shade and celebrated their friendship.

The four friends spent the remainder of Rob and Stacy's vacation together making love, or just fucking. Rob and Stacy spent the last night of their stay alone. They dined, walked the beach, and made love. In the morning Jamal presented them with a recording of the shower gang bang along with his and Anita's contact information. The friendship that had developed between the two couples would last a lifetime, despite the distance.

It was time to go home. Rob and Stacy had tears in their eyes as they held each other in the cab taking them to the airport.