That was Unexpected

Story Info
My sister-in-law helps me get over the death of my wife.
2.3k words
4.51
29.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was deeply asleep in the spare bed at my sister-in-law's home and didn't feel anything as Jess slipped into bed with me. It wasn't until I felt the warmth of her body against mine as she snuggled in behind me that I came half awake, and even as I felt a small hand slip into my boxers and wrap around my cock I was more dreaming than conscious.

My body responded. Of course it did. I was fully erect when I finally woke up and Jessica was letting my full length slide through her hand.

"What the fuck," I cried out as I rolled away from her and then stood beside the bed, looking down at her, my cock bouncing around in front of me.

She rolled onto her back and looked up at me with a nervous grin on her face. In the moonlight that filtered through the window I could see that the sheets were pushed down around her hips and her breasts looked luscious and perfectly shaped, with small erect nipples. I had seen Jess in a bikini many times over the years, and I had always quietly admired her body, but just seeing her topless for the first time caused a rush of blood to my cock that surprised me.

"What are you doing," I asked her as she sat up cross-legged on the bed, pulling the sheet into her lap and across her legs. I grabbed a pillow off the bed and held it in front of my cock, feeling slightly ridiculous, but not sure what else to do.

"I think you know what I was doing," she told me with a grin that didn't really hide the nervous look on her face.

"We can't," I told her. "What about Ben?"

"Ben's asleep."

I tapped the screen of my phone on the bedside table and saw that it was a bit after 2am.

"And he can sleep through anything." She told me. "He won't wake up."

"That's not what I meant. He's your boyfriend, you live together. You've been together for what, three years?"

She scooted over to the edge of the bed, still wrapping the sheet around her waist, but I was suddenly conscious that her head was right in front of my cock. I had softened a bit as we had talked, but I was suddenly hardening again as I admired her pretty mouth. I hugged the pillow a bit tighter to myself.

"I've lusted over you since the first time Samantha brought you home to meet mum and dad. I thought she was so lucky to have such an amazing boyfriend; so good looking, smart, funny. I even told her one night, after a few wines, that if she ever dumped you, I would grab you for myself."

"She actually told me that," I confessed with a smile. "One night in bed, we were joking around, playing a silly 'what if' game. You know, who would I want if she wasn't around. I didn't mention you, but Sam asked me if I fancied you, if I found you attractive. I lied and said no and she called me out for lying. She had seen me notice you, you know, aesthetically." I grinned. "She had laughed and told me I could look, but not touch. Then she told me that you had me in your sights if she wasn't around. That was just a month before she died."

"Fuck."

"Yeah. That's two years ago now."

"So you do find me attractive," she asked after a while, looking up at me. The look on her face suggested that she wasn't sure if she really wanted to hear the answer.

"Of course I do, you are a beautiful woman, as was Sam."

"Would it be too weird to have sex with your dead wife's little sister. Would it bring back too hurtful memories?"

"You look so much like her," I told her. Sitting down on the edge of the bed beside her, keeping the pillow on my lap. "It would probably bring back good memories."

"I guess I have had a bit of an obsession with you," Jess told me, putting her hand on my leg and digging her fingernails in gently. "I've thought about this, wondering if it would ever happen, especially since, you know, you're single again. Have you been with anyone since we lost Sam?"

"No-one. I look after myself when I need to." I looked down at Jess' hand as she now ran her fingernails along my inner thigh.

"I told a girlfriend about this obsession. She thought I should just fuck you, to get you out of my system."

"Is this what this is about?"

"I worry that if we do this, it will just make my obsession worse. Have you ever thought about me, you know, sexually, have you wondered what we would be like together?"

"Yes," I confessed

"Wow."

"Especially in the past couple of months, when I knew I was coming to Sydney for this week of work, that I would be staying with you and Ben."

"Did you masturbate thinking about me? Tell me how you wanted me," she asked as she turned towards me, pulled the pillow away from my lap and slid her hand up the leg of my boxers and back to my cock, wrapping her warm hand around me. I was half hard, but her hand had me hardening quickly.

"Every which way," I answered with a sigh as she tightened her hand slightly, "but especially your mouth. You have an amazingly sexy mouth."

She rolled off the bed and knelt in front of me.

"Can I please suck your cock?" she asked, with the most wicked smile. "Lift up" she told me as she pulled my boxers down over my arse and down my legs, before she threw them into the corner.

She didn't wait for an answer before she pushed my knees apart and lowered her head to my cock, licking around the tip a few times, before taking just the head in her mouth. I sighed contentedly.

I took a handful of her hair and tilted her head back, my cock slipped from her mouth.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Very. You can stop me if you want to, but I want this."

She lowered her head back to my cock, taking half the length into her mouth. She started humming. I looked down, watching her head bouncing up and down, taking more and more of my cock in her mouth. Sam had given amazing blowjobs, and it was as though her little sister had taken lessons from her.

As she used her mouth, she also kept stroking the base with her hand, sometimes firmly, sometimes lightly, bringing me close then backing off. When she licked the tip, or ran her tongue along my length, she looked up to make eye contact, then when she took me entirely in her mouth, I watched the back of her head bobbing sexily. Eventually she lifted her mouth away from me, shuffled back a bit, pushed my knees further apart, and took one ball then the other in her mouth, while gripping me firmly.

"I'm going to come," I grunted.

She left my balls and quickly took my shaft back in my mouth, just as I started to erupt. She pumped my cock with her hand while the warmth of her mouth surrounded me and her tongue teased my urethra. I thrust into her mouth, emptying myself across her tongue.

"Mmmm," she said eventually, lifting off me as she swallowed.

I lay back on the bed, sated. Jess took a drink of water from my glass on the bedside table and rinsed her mouth before she slid up onto the bed beside me.

"Now I need you to fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

"Can I kiss you first," I asked?

She giggled.

"I guess we should have started there."

I turned to face her, and she turned towards me. At first the kiss was gentle, enquiring, curious. I put a hand on her hip, feeling the soft skin and the curve of her body as I ran my hand up her back until I entwined my fingers in her hair and the kiss deepened with a sense of urgency and rising lust.

"How long will you need to recover, she asked through our kiss as her hand returned to my cock. "I want you really hard when you're inside me."

I broke off the kiss.

"Tell me what you want," I told her. "That will get me hard quickly."

"Did you like the way I used my mouth," she asked, licking her lips. "Sucking a guys cock always gets me extra horny. I love the control, hearing his breathing, feeling him start to lose control, thrusting against my hand, making weird grunting noises as he fills my mouth."

Jess was cupping her breasts and pulling gently on her nipples as she spoke.

"Mmmm, you were amazing. Just like I imagined you would be."

"When we fuck, you don't have to be gentle with me. You won't break me. Start on top, so I can see your face as you enter me, but then you can roll me around as you want to. I love being taken from behind. Do you want me doggy style?"w

"Definitely," I replied, my cock now hardening quickly in her hand.

"Doggy is such a primal position, just so animal. I want to feel your fingers digging into my hips as you pull me back against your cock, as you drive into me. To feel your thighs slapping against the back of mine."

She moved one hand down between her legs and slipped a finger into her slit, before bringing it to my lips to suck.

"Mmmm... that worked," I say, holding my very hard cock up for Jess to see. "Slide into the middle of the bed."

Jess half crawled, half rolled into the middle, put her hands up over her head, gripped the headboard, and spread her legs.

I knelt between her legs, lowered my mouth to her pussy and ran my tongue along her slit, spreading her pussy lips apart before grazing across her clit. I then repeated this, pushing my tongue deeper into her slit, then into her tunnel.

I felt her fingers tangle them themselves in my hair, drawing me up towards her, before she told me, "Enough. I want you inside me."

I pulled myself up over her, holding myself on my hands, looking down at her perfect body, her beautiful face framed by her hair spread around the bed. I particularly liked how she had no tan lines on her breasts, suggesting she tanned topless, but the tan outline of her bikini bottoms highlighted her pussy. I watched as she reached for my cock, and guided it to where she wanted me. I felt her slide the tip along her slit several times, getting it wet with her juices, then she guided me to where she wanted me before she pushed up with her hips, forcing me into her.

I was halfway inside her on that first thrust. She was tight and wet and hot. Then I pulled back, watching the look of pleasure and lust pass over her face. I was fully inside her on my second thrust and I lowered myself to my elbows and kissed her deeply, our tongues tangled, before I broke off, wanting to focus on the sensations of my cock. I quickly set up a rhythm, as I thrust deeply into her, grinding my pubic bone against her clit which resulted in gradually louder moans with each thrust.

"That so good," she moaned, "Faster, fuck me harder."

I brought my knees closer to her pussy and spread her legs further apart, giving me a better angle to push into her. At the same time, she angled her pussy up towards me, meeting my thrusts with her own.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, keep going." she called.

"God you're tight," I mumbled. "I don't know how long I can last."

"It's OK. Just come. I want to feel you come in me."

I did.

I held myself deep inside her as my body took over, pumping cum into her tight wet pussy as I moaned and grunted through my orgasm. With my eyes closed, it was as though I was inside both Sam and Jess at the same time.

Eventually, we rolled apart, both smiling as I slipped out of her.

"Wow," was all I was capable of saying.

"Mmm, definitely," she replied.

I stroked my hand over her body, enjoying the feel of her warm, sweaty skin, feeling the rigid nipples against the palm of my hand, feeling the weight of her breasts. She purred as I touched her.

"Were you thinking of Sam while you were inside me, as you came in me?" she asked after a while.

Of course I had been, but is that what Jess really wants to hear. But I decided to be honest.

"Partly, initially, looking down at you as I first entered you. You look so much like her."

"Was that good, did it feel right?"

"Very. But I wasn't completely zoned out. I knew it was you. I'd fantasised about having you for ages, so this was also a culmination of those fantasies. I was definitely fucking you, but also thinking about Sam."

"Thank you. For being honest," she told me as she snuggled against me.

"You haven't come yet," I told her.

"That's OK, I'm sure you will be a gentleman next time."

"Next time" I enquired.

"I need to go back to Bill now, but he leaves early in the morning, he goes to the gym before going into work. We'll have two hours before I have to leave for work"

"Two hours," I smiled.

"So, how many orgasms can I expect in two hours" she grinned.

"It's going to be fun finding out."