That Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cute."

"My... belly?"

"Marvellous."

"My--My--" Her body fastly begins to oscillate under my hands as the orgasm approaches, forcing out a soft series of grunts of relief. I can feel her body limpen, her body becoming boneless. She abruptly falls atop of me, resting her head under my chin, planting itself backwards, deeply into my chest.

"Liam," she says between elongated gasps. "That felt--that was incredible." Her breath is hot against my neck. We stay motionless for several minutes, neither of us daring to speak or move from our position on the bed. Calmly, we separate ourselves, soon later. "Thank you," she whispers hoarsely.

I nod my head slightly, staring into her mesmerising eyes which glance over her freckled shoulder, unable to stop my heart from pounding. I reach out a hand to touch her face. Her eyes are momentarily closed; a content smile plays upon her pink lips. After the short pause, she reopens them and looks at me; a glint of desire in their depths. I look down at her for a second, trying to gauge her reaction. She reaches for my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine, pressing them ever so closer to her chest.

"Come here," she whispers softly, pulling me toward her, snuggling in the crook of my neck. Her mouth skims against my neck as she speaks, and despite the slight chill that spreads throughout the room, the sensation feels warm. She follows with a soft, wet squish against my neck, embracing her lips around the left side of my jaw.

Her kisses become more rapid, her tongue flicking at my skin playfully every time. Her right hand rests on the edge of my chest and she starts to pull it upwards slowly. Her left hand traces circles into my stomach. Her fingers glide down past my belly-button, brushing and grazing my penis against the top of my underwear, before she stops, suddenly, and pulls away from me.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I didn--"

I cut her off immediately, bringing a hand to her chin, tilting her face up slightly. "No no. It's fine," I reassure her. Her expression trails off as she stares at me with uncertainty, biting her bottom lip with embarrassment. It's obvious though; she wants to touch it again. "You don't have to--"

Immediately, greedily, she grabs at the hem of my sleeveless tee and abruptly raises it up above my abdomen. Her fingers travel over my stomach as her eyes remain fixed on my growing bulge, her eyes wide in amazement at the sight. I watch as her hands caress the length of my boxers before she takes hold of it against the cotton fabric. Her fingertips venture inwards through the fly, causing tiny goosebumps to spread all over my body. I closed my eyes tightly, taking a deep inhale as I once more began trembling uncontrollably.

"God! Your skin," she mutters, her tone sounding strained. "It's so smooth and soft." She continues to run her hands lightly across my chest, while she manages to bring my manhood from within its temple. My penis, erect, is rigid with anticipation, throbbing hard in her palms.

Her eyes twinkle. "It's... It's... It's so--" A small smirk curls her lips upward, a small giggle leaving her at my obvious arousal. The tips of her delicate fingers trace the entirety of my cock, teasing, enticing, tantalising me further. "So, big." She breathes as I stare into a strange state between life and death. Her unintentional smirk grows larger, revealing a hint of her pearl-white teeth. "I... I've... I've never seen a guy's penis before, Liam. Like... a real one." Before I have time to respond, her grip loosens and she watches my body drain satisfaction. "It's... It's really... pretty," she mumbles shyly, as she moves closer again to me, placing the back of her hand on the side of my neck. She slides herself forward until her breasts are flush against my torso, causing me to breathe in sharply as they touch against me.

Then, after kissing at the base of my throat, she wraps her palm around my penis, gradually increasing her pace, up and downwards. My hands grab fistfulls of the covers to keep myself steady. Her movement, slow and elegant, sends electrical signals straight to my brain. With my free hand, I run my fingers through her locks, tugging softly as I watch her face ogle my lengthiness.

Suddenly, her hands shoot upwards, my cock's natural lubricant oozing from the tip sticks to her hand. The movement becomes less frictioned, less rough and more effortless, easily gliding from the top to the bottom in a swift motion. The action makes me shiver involuntarily as I moan louder and louder, my hand tightening around the bed sheets as I struggle to remain composed. My whole body aches for more.

I want to take her in my arms and pull her towards me, wrap my legs around her and lift her onto me. But instead, remain stationary, keeping my other hand firmly in her curls. I watch her as she bends down and continues to massage my swollen member. Every touch, every rise, every fall, seems to intensify my excitement, making me crave even more.

Her face leans downard too, the span of my penis is able to reach her eyebrow. Her tongue licks the drool from around her mouth, wettening her lips in one final act, before her warm trap closes tightly over my cock, taking it in her mouth. She goes to lap at my shaft, her eyes closed with difficulty, her moaning muffled. She doesn't attempt to swallow me completely, but instead lets it linger in her mouth as she sucks with fervour, a suction hard enough to melt a Gobstopper. The hotness of my flesh seeping into her inner cheek walls grows stiffer.

"Georgia," I groan out weakly, my body tensing. My fingers are drastically numbing as they dig deeper into the bed sheets, almost tearing a hole in them with my fingernails.

She doesn't stop, she doesn't pause, she doesn't care. She continues to suckle hungrily, allowing the saliva to pool in her mouth, seeping at the edges.

"Please." My eyes burn intensely, as sweat drips down the top of my forehead onto my nose and down to my chin. My breathing comes faster and quicker as my body responds to her every move. Finally, she lets go of my cock, her mouth emancipating with a loud pop.

"Liam?" Georgia asks, scared. "Are you alright? Am I--Does it--Is it hurting you?" She lifts her face from my groyne to meet my gaze; her eyes search mine carefully for a brief moment.

I shake my head frantically at her and try to assure her I'm okay. Gradually, she stood up, still holding onto my cock, her hands trailing lightly along it. The sensation of her touch shifts my skin like fire.

The next thing I know is that I'm now lying flat against the mattress, my little sister towering above me, her entire female body both beautiful and boiling in appearance; her skin is a heavy red from the pure exhilaration she's been experiencing. Her soaked crotch rubs against my belly, leaving trails upon trails of silky arousal to seep in through my skin. The tip of my penis stabs the back of her buttocks, her bum cheeks enticing it, scratching the bare amount against it, to satisfy my increasing climax.

Naturally, a few seconds later, I feel the wet trail run from the tip of my erection to my testicles. A loud moan leaves her lips before it turns to one of pleasure. She leans forward, nuzzles her nose against my chest, her breaths quickened once again. I hear another small groan; this time, however, her hips shake from side to side, in circles, in rhythm, in ecstasy, in an effort to ease her second orgasm. I can barely keep myself together any longer, at the sight of her; her facial expressions full of meaning and love.

I find my hand under her back, pulling her down closer to me so that her thighs wrap inwards, tighter, beckoning my cock to finish. Her thick skin surrounding my penis, her vulva, her inner thighs, her lower stomach, all have different smoothness, different textures, as she pushes even closer, trying to make it easier for me--her inflamed clit rubbing against myself, her body harshly pressed into mine.

I push upwards, wanting nothing more than to bury myself in her, but as our faces inch closer, her lips press on mine. My voice groans muffled, biting my teeth into her lips, feeling the burning liquid of my sperm exit my throbbing cock; the foreskin stretching abruptly as my glans burst and shoot every little white tailed seed out, and it travels my upper-body, lying just below my chest, as some leaks into a small crater, centre of my stomach.

My eyes are shut off completely for the day, but I can imagine the look on Georgia. Her jaw hangs slack, her cheeks flushed; her breasts heaving. As she inhales heavily, her tongue darts out repeatedly. A soft smile jigs on her lips as she watches my face be reborn, slowly sampling her fingers with my icing, her eyes widened in wonderment.

"Liam," she repeats, the only name she knows, the only word she can say right now. "That... that..." I chuckle darkly with a long pause to compose my breathing, knowing what she's attempting to say, without the fact she can not complete it. I know what she wants to say.

Her naked body falls, lying on top of mine. I can feel her small breasts, panthing along with her lungs. I feel her lips move against my right ear as she whispers: "I... I love you... Liam." Her words, unexpected, send chills up and down and throughout my skeleton, warming my soul, making me yearn for her even more.

And although, in this awkward yet comforting position, beneath this gorgeous girl, beneath my one sister, beneath Georgia, my hand gracefully brushes hers. My hint has been read.

"Goodnight... Georgia."

She nods, her face speaking emotions, watering, blushing... smiling.

12