That's Amore

Story Info
Star-Crossed travelers go to the Amalfi Coast.
9.2k words
4.15
19.6k
34
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers

When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie

That's amore

When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine

You're in love...

When you walk in a dream but you know you're not dreaming signore

Scusami, but you see, back in old Napoli

That's amore!

1953 song by composer Harry Warren and lyricist Jack Brooks famously sung by Dean Martin

*************

Twelve well-heeled American tourists made arrangements for a nineteen day luxury (though with some challenging physical experiences) guided tour of Italy one summer. They included five married couples and a mother-daughter team. The pairs didn't know each other before the tour but since they were from the same types of backgrounds and education level they expected to get along well. Their Italian guide, Gina, was experienced and well-educated with Masters Degrees in both Humanities and Italian history from Sapienza University, and has a pleasant demeanor while still possessing the ability to control any situation.

Four of the travelers were star-crossed, twenty four year married couple Ryan and Sylvia Bodine and the mother and daughter team Mary and Stacy Warren. All four were, of course, looking forward to travelling to legendary Capri, Naples (Napoli), and the Amalfi Coast, but each had his or her own other reasons for the adventure.

*********

Ryan Bodine was forty four at the start of the adventure and a very successful intellectual property attorney from the Washington, D. C. area of the United States. He is six feet two inches (188 cm) tall, 185 pounds (84 kg) of wiry muscle, blond hair and blue-eyed, accomplished as a tennis player and bicyclist, and also an enthusiastic cross-trainer.

Ryan had already graduated engineering school at twenty years old and married his college sweetheart twenty one year old Sylvia a week after he graduated from Stanford University and she from Menlo College. They have two children, twenty two year old Austin who himself graduated from Stanford the year before and now is working in a high-powered engineering job in Northern Virginia, and nineteen year old Brittany who is attending summer school in organic chemistry between her Freshman and Sophomore years at the University of Virginia.

Despite having trouble making ends meet, Ryan and Sylvia enjoyed their life while he went to law school at Northwestern University while working part time as a paralegal at an intellectual property firm in Chicago while Sylvia -- when not carrying Austin -- worked for a marketing firm in a Chicago suburb. After Ryan graduated he, Sylvia, and baby Austin, moved to Northern Virginia and Ryan started work at the largest intellectual property firm in Washington.

Ryan and Sylvia had a serious challenge in their marriage when Austin was twelve and Brittany nine; Sylvia had an affair with Jorge, another partner at the law firm Ryan worked at. When Ryan found out about the affair he shut it down cold, and demanded that the firm fire Jorge. "It's either him or me," was how he put it to the management group.

In a display of poor judgment -- because Ryan was the top producer at the firm, its best trial attorney, and because he always meant what he said -- the management didn't take Ryan seriously and offered him more money to suck it up. Two months later Ryan gave his two week notice and had already set up his own law firm taking two associates from his present firm and two partners from competing firms to join him in Bodine, Carleton, and Winston, now one of the most successful law firms of any type in the entire Washington area.

Ryan's firm panicked when he gave his notice and offered to fire Jorge, but it was too late. Also, Ryan had a plan for Jorge that would not involve the physical beating that he earnestly desired to inflict upon him, but would be more meaningful in the long run. Ryan hired a black hat hacker who, a month after Ryan left the firm, was able to alter an important brief that Jorge was filing for a key client to include the sentence: "Of course counsel for the plaintiff does not expect Judge Bryant to understand this complex legal issue because he's a fucking moron, but these arguments are made anyway to preserve the issue for appeal."

Not surprisingly Jorge was held in contempt by Judge Bryant, the plaintiff lost the case, the client was incensed and threatened a malpractice suit, and Jorge was not only fired but was unlikely to get a comparable job again once the entire situation was reported nationally by the American Bar Association Journal.

Ryan was able to forgive Sylvia and move past her affair because she appeared to be genuinely contrite but most importantly because Ryan could not imagine giving up daily contact with his young children who had a better relationship with him than they did with Sylvia.

Over the last year Sylvia seemed to have lost interest in significant intimacy, and seemed like her mind was elsewhere. Ryan hired a private detective who found unequivocally that it was not because of an affair. While Sylvia had made all of the arrangements for the trip Ryan was definitely on board. Ryan's additional purpose for the Italian excursion was to attempt to rekindle romantic feelings in Sylvia, or at least get to the bottom of her lost interest.

***********

At forty five years old, Sylvia had been experiencing problems over the last fourteen months or so that she had not come to grips with. Sylvia knew that she was adopted but had no details whatsoever about her birth family. Through a DNA test on 23 & Me about sixteen months ago she had connected with a sixty five year old woman who was her biological aunt -- a sister of her birth mother.

Through the aunt, and work by a genealogical society, she ultimately came to learn that her birth parents were both of Italian extraction from the Amalfi Coast and that her birth name was Gabrielle Amendola (Amendola being the surname of roughly 12% of Almalfi Coast natives). Her birth parents were killed in an auto accident when she was six months old, her aunt was her only living relative that could be found and at twenty years old was not in a financial or emotional situation to care for her, so she was put up for adoption and her name changed to Sylvia Evans. Since her adopted parents were of English and German heritage she had no Italian influence in her life.

Sylvia had a longing that she couldn't really put her finger on after she found out this information. She is a beautiful woman who normally kept herself in good physical condition but had started to lose muscle tone because she had become preoccupied with the subject and found her mind constantly wandering. Although probably unrelated to her recent findings about her heritage she also was sometimes having flash-backs to her affair, now ten years ago, and felt significant remorse. Even though Ryan had given every indication that he had forgiven her she wondered how that could be and didn't consider herself worthy of his forgiveness. She shared none of the feelings about her heritage or remorse with Ryan, or anyone else.

When Sylvia became aware of the luxury trip to the Amalfi Coast she jumped on the opportunity to visit her birth parents' homeland and try to see if she had a connection with her roots. For the four months before the trip she had secretly been taking intense Italian language lessons and studying the history and culture of the Amalfi Coast. Therefore Sylvia's main reason for the Italian excursion was not just a vacation, but to try and connect with her roots -- and as a secondary matter to try to overcome her tardy feelings of guilt.

***************

Eighteen year old Stacy was a rising senior in High School and a truly beautiful young woman. She had an illness when young that held her back a year, but now was completely healthy and a good athlete and student. Her biological father died when she was six years old but even though she was very young at the time she still remembered him vividly because he always treated her like a princess, and referred to her as "my special girl."

Stacy's mother Mary re-married Tim Burton (six years her junior) when Stacy was nine. Tim's only good quality, as far as Stacy was concerned, was that he was good-looking. Stacy hated her stepfather with a passion even before he married Mary, and threw a fit when Mary was considering taking Tim's last name. To placate Stacy Mary agreed to keep her late husband's surname of Warren and Stacy always made a point of making sure that everyone knew that her last name was that of her real father, not her stepfather's.

Besides a vacation, Stacy's other reason for this trip was to convince her mother that she should jettison Tim because he was a leech who couldn't hold a job, had acted inappropriately with Stacy's friends, and seemed to go out of his way to make her life miserable, although he didn't succeed.

*************

Forty year old Mary Warren has exotic looks, not normal beauty like her daughter, enhanced by her lustrous blond curly hair that she wears shoulder length, and piercing steel blue eyes. Probably 10% of the hetero male population would consider Mary's looks spectacular, another 50% would consider her beautiful, and the final 40% would consider her attractive but nothing special. One thing that most likely all hetero males could agree upon, however, is that she has a perfect ass -- round, firm, and slightly over-sized -- with thighs that complement her ass perfectly.

Mary is a petite woman at five feet three inches (160 cm) tall and 114 pounds (52 kg), but with a full chest and as many curves as a 114 pound woman could possibly have. She is intelligent, personable, and friendly. Those who know her also are keenly aware that he has a mischievous element to her personality, which some might call "playful" and others "wild."

While no one would ever be able to tell from the way that she deals with other people, Mary is also extraordinarily wealthy from trust funds set up by her wealthy parents and grandparents but also because her first husband was a man of significant means and left his entire fortune to her when he died. While Mary does not live ostentatiously every year she gives hundreds of thousands of dollars (always anonymously) to charities and also significant amounts of her time.

In the last year -- certainly encouraged by Stacy -- Mary has started to wonder about her relationship with Tim. Every year his personality seems to get less endearing, and his inability to even try to get long-term employment rankles her. Mary's other reason for the Italian excursion is to more fully reflect upon her relationship with Tim and whether or not she should pull the plug by enforcing her prenup.

**********

The five married couples arrived at the first hotel the tour group would be staying at roughly around the same time, and before dinner. Mary and Stacy were to arrive sometime after dark.

After a friendly dinner where all of the couples got introduced and had interesting conversations, and when the full moon rose in the sky over the Mediterranean Sea, Ryan went outside the motel breathing in the crisp night air and taking in the peaceful surroundings. As he slowly strolled a pair of women alighted from a limousine and started wheeling suitcases toward the hotel. All of the tour travelers were aware that Mary and Stacy would be arriving late and Ryan justly surmised that the two women were the last two travelers that made up the tour.

Ryan approached the women with an offer to help with their luggage (probably not endearing himself to the bellhops who were anxious for tips) when he saw Mary framed by the moonlight. He audibly gasped as the moonlight, from a moon which he perceived larger than he had ever seen before, basked her with an eerie luminosity.

Without question, Mary was the most alluring woman he had ever seen in his life. If he hadn't been so used to dealing with surprises in the courtroom he probably would have been tongue-tied and incapable of talking with the woman who had just knocked his socks off.

Fortunately Ryan did recover and approached the women in his normal friendly manner. "You must be Mary and Stacy," he smiled. "Which of you is which?" he chuckled, taking a chance that he wouldn't irritate one or both of them.

In an obviously fake low voice Stacy said "I'm the Mom, dude -- what are your intentions toward my daughter?"

Mary immediately chimed in with a fake high-pitched voice "I'm 18 year old Stacy, I hope that you're not a pervert."

"WOW, these women are audacious," Ryan said to himself as all three of them laughed. Ryan introduced himself and so as not to irritate the staff gave both their suitcases to a bell hop along with a ten € tip to be delivered to their room, which they had already been signed into. Ryan introduced Mary and Stacy to the rest of the tour group, who were mingling in the lounge, and was completely embarrassed when his cock inflated while he stared at Mary's perfect ass; fortunately he successfully hid his boner.

Day 2

For some reason Ryan's and Stacy's personalities meshed perfectly. By the end of the second day they had already had several long talks, played tennis, and laughed at each other's dumb jokes. Ryan subtly pumped Stacy for all the information he could about Mary without being too obvious, and Stacy wasn't shy about revealing her secrets.

Ryan, Sylvia, Mary and Stacy ate dinner at the same table for six, and after cordials played bridge, Ryan and Stacy against Mary and Sylvia. Stacy was obnoxiously thrilled with their victory, Ryan apologetic, both met with fake derision by Mary and Sylvia.

Ryan believed that he was successful in hiding his ogling of Mary; maybe not to everyone.

Sylvia appeared to be more interested in the trip than any of the other tourists, and had a constant smile on her face, even though her expressions of intimacy had not increased.

Day 3

This day started out on a sour note for Mary but in a thrilling manner for Stacy. Unknown to Mary, a few days before the trip Stacy had a couple of her geek High School friends set up cameras in the main bedroom, and one of the guest rooms, of the mini-mansion she lived in with Mary and Tim. The cameras transmitted to the cloud and were accessible from Stacy's iPhone. Stacy played Mary a video on her iPhone of Tim fucking one of Stacy's High School classmates only a day after Mary and Stacy had travelled to Italy. "The guy's a worthless prick, Mom -- you really need to dump him. You're really hot and can find a guy who deserves you -- someone like Ryan."

Mary was ashamed that she wasn't surprised by Tim's unfaithfulness. It made her angry, but she didn't shed a tear.

The morning of Day 3 Ryan noticed some sternness in Mary's demeanor. He asked Stacy -- who he felt he had already known for years -- about it. "No big deal," Stacy smiled. "You and I can cajole her out of it," and by lunch they had.

The afternoon of Day 3 was a trip to a private beach on the Amalfi Coast. Ryan and Stacy threw a Frisbee® for at least a short while with everyone else in the group, including guide Gina. Mary showed her playful (wild?) side by joining Stacy in taking turns climbing on Ryan's shoulders in the Mediterranean and then diving into the water, at least a half dozen times each.

While having fun the afternoon of Day 3 was "hard" for Ryan. Mary's bikini body was perfect and his body contact with her almost made him spontaneously ejaculate. He was embarrassed when Stacy went up to him while he was ogling Mary, theoretically hidden by his dark wrap-around sunglasses, and whispered to him "Are you enjoying watching Mom's ass--it's perfect isn't it." Ryan responded by jumping up, catching Stacy, and while she was laughing hysterically then throwing her into the sea. All of the other travelers had big smiles on their faces.

Ryan noticed that Sylvia's happiness had increased even more. She seemed to want to take in every aspect of the Amalfi Coast and chatted with everyone who would listen about it at the beach and to and from the hotel. Surprisingly he noticed her chatting with some locals that he didn't know spoke English.

Ryan's "hard" condition wasn't helped when Mary showed up for dinner in an elegant low cut dress with a slit up one side exposing a significant amount of thigh and accenting her shapely ass.

Ryan really needed some relief from his "hard" condition, and despite attempts at romance and Sylvia's happy demeanor she had been unresponsive to his sexual advances the first two nights of the trip. Over the last year or so the only times that Sylvia truly loosened up and seemed to recover from her faraway look was when she had had too much wine. Therefore Ryan made every effort to get her drunk that night. Fortunately for him he completely succeeded.

Sylvia was happy-go-lucky and almost stumbling as he showered with her after they retired to their room that night. After drying her off, Ryan carried Sylvia into the bedroom of their suite, deposited her on the bed, and then went after her honeypot with his lips, tongue, and fingers. When despite her drunkenness Sylvia orgasmed from his attention to her labia and clit, he excitedly mounted her.

While Sylvia was not really an active participant, she certainly enjoyed herself as Ryan's engorged cock pistoned in and out of her pussy. He didn't mind her lack of active participation because in his mind he imagined that he was fucking Mary, so he came with the ferocity of a charging lion as Sylvia shuddered with her second orgasm. Spent like he hadn't been in years, Ryan quickly fell asleep with his naked body engulfing Sylvia's.

In the middle of the night Ryan awoke from a dream in which Mary was riding him reverse cowgirl while he massaged her bubble butt. When he regained awareness he realized that his cock was again rock hard. He was in a spoon position with naked, snoring, Sylvia, and needed relief. After fingering her pussy for a few minutes, noting that his first load of jism in her V-jay must have been epic because some was still leaking out, he buried his tool in her moist chamber.

Ryan couldn't be sure whether Sylvia was completely cognizant as he reciprocated his cock in her cunt while mauling her tits, but when he came -- again dreaming of fucking Mary -- she again shivered in orgasm and let out a series of high-pitched yelps. He fell back to sleep with his cock still in her vagina marveling at his ability -- inspired by Mary -- to knock off a piece of ass in the middle of the night for the first time in years.

After taking a shower the next morning as she dressed for breakfast Sylvia asked "Why is my pussy sore and still leaking white stuff? I thought that I only dreamt that you fucked me twice last night."

"You didn't dream it, darling," Ryan cackled as he grabbed Sylvia's tits. "You were a great piece of ass."

Sylvia growled "You're such an animal," as she pushed him away. Ryan hoped that she was being playful, but given their recent history doubted it.

Days 4-8

So far the tour was an outstanding success. Everyone got along, none as well as the four star-crossed travelers, however. Mary seemed to have bonded with both Ryan and Sylvia, and Ryan and Stacy had a relationship like that of a beloved uncle who had known his favorite niece all her life. Stacy was always polite to Sylvia, but behind her façade she gave off different vibes.

All of the sites were spectacular, all of the physical activity enjoyable and stimulating, and the food and drink classic, As one example Ryan, Sylvia, Stacy, Mary, and three others rented bicycles and toured the Amalfi Coast for almost an entire afternoon. The other six rented electric-assist bikes, but Ryan was too proud to do so. He was sorry when Stacy and two others beat him soundly in an uphill race and he was required to buy drinks for all cyclists. During the trip Sylvia was beaming the entire time and interacted with locals every chance that she got.

imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers