That's Amore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 9

This day was a break from normal physical activity and sightseeing and the travelers had a free afternoon to go shopping in Napoli, agreeing to meet at a particular place at 5:00 p. m. to return by luxury minibus to their hotel on the Amalfi Coast for cocktail hour and dinner. Ryan was reluctant to go along but since it gave him another opportunity to ogle Mary at the last minute decided to join the other eleven tourists.

By 4:50 all of the tourists except Stacy had returned to the meeting place. Gina inquired as to her whereabouts. "She left me about a half hour ago to look for some leather goods that someone had told her about -- she should be here by now," Mary said.

Sensing the concern in Mary's voice Ryan volunteered "Everyone stay put -- I'll find her."

Mary handed him her iPhone which had a locator app tuned to Stacy's phone. "This will help," she said as Ryan took off jogging. According to the app Stacy was likely about three or four blocks away and stationary.

As Ryan jogged up to the area where Mary's iPhone indicated Stacy was he didn't like what he saw. In a partially hidden area behind a building he saw three men, who he estimated were in their late teens or earlier twenties, surrounding someone who had red and blue clothing -- what Stacy had been wearing that day. He also thought that he saw the glint of a knife blade.

Ryan always carried with him a hard plastic object that if properly used was as effective as brass knuckles, but was designed to look like an unusual wrench. It had two projecting surfaces, a first one that extended sideways from the user's hand when gripping it, and a second one that extended in front of the user's fingers. With no hesitation whatsoever Ryan ran full speed toward the trio, swung his tool backhand hitting the leftmost miscreant on the left temple, and punched the startled middle thug in the right eye with the second projection knocking him into the third guy.

As the first guy lay motionless and the middle guy collapsed to his knees with his hands over his eye screaming in pain Ryan attacked the off-balance third guy -- who was, in fact, wielding a knife with what appeared to be an eight or nine inch blade. Ryan smashed into him knocking him to the ground then crushed his hand that was holding the knife by stomping on it, then kicked the guy in the head.

A startled, bleeding, and crying Stacy, with part of her clothing ripped, was kneeling on the ground. She sobbed in joy as Ryan helped her up and hustled her away. When her sobbing subsided somewhat he whispered to her "For now, until I find out the details of Italian law, we tell no one what happened. We tell them that you took a bad fall and were delirious for a few minutes. That is very important -- understand?"

"Yes...I...I...understand," Stacy stammered, starting to sob some more.

Mary and the others were frantic when Ryan led Stacy back to the meeting location. After Mary and Gina checked her out and Gina applied some ointment to several cuts on her body and forehead (which fortunately were no longer bleeding) Stacy insisted on having Ryan hold her. He sat next to her on the minibus and held her on the way back to the hotel, and told Mary and the others that she had taken a bad fall and was temporarily delirious. While there was some skepticism everyone seemed to accept that explanation.

After Stacy took a shower and got dressed in other clothes Ryan came to her and Mary's room. He asked Mary to give them some privacy, which she agreed to, going down early to the cocktail hour. Ryan got all of the clothes -- including shoes -- that Stacy had been wearing and put them in a large plastic trash bag that already contained all of the clothes and shoes that he was wearing when he rescued her, and the hard plastic tool he used to dispatch the miscreants. Then he handed Stacy a standard legal representation form that he always carried with him that had blank spaces for the date and her name indicating that she had appointed him her attorney.

Ryan had Stacy fill out and sign the form and give him $1.00 to satisfy the form's monetary requirement of "One dollar and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged." He back-dated the form to the third day of the excursion and had Stacy sign the dollar bill that she gave him. "I will be counselling you not to talk to anyone unless I, an Italian attorney, and a representative of the US Embassy or Consulate are present, and maybe not even then," he said.

Stacy profusely thanked him and gave him a sincere hug.

Rather than go to the cocktail hour, Ryan carried the plastic bag into town, found a dumpster behind a restaurant that appeared to have no cameras on it, and threw the bag into the dumpster. On his way back to the hotel Ryan bought two burner phones.

Using one of the burner phones he called the US Embassy in Rome and asked for a recommendation for an Italian criminal defense attorney in Napoli. They gave him two names. He called them both on his second burner phone, a man and a woman, and left messages -- since it was past their workdays -- to call him back on that phone to meet with him and Stacy as soon as possible, the woman to represent Stacy and the man to represent him.

Day 10

Ryan heard back from both attorneys the next morning. As soon as he heard from them he took Stacy to a medical clinic where a doctor who spoke good English confirmed that her injuries were minor and didn't need further attention. Ryan inquired of the doctor if asked by the authorities he could confirm that the injuries could have been caused by a hard fall. The doctor thought for a second and then said "Yes, I can say that without having to lie."

At 11 a. m. Ryan and Stacy begged off the planned activities for the day and got a cab to take them to the offices of one of the attorneys, the other to meet them there. Ryan made out a list of questions for Stacy to ask her attorney while Ryan met with his, and after they met he would join them. His warning was "If she says in response to your first question that there is no attorney client privilege then stop the interview right then and come to see me."

Ryan was pleased that both attorneys confirmed that the attorney client privilege was strong in Italy and that the privilege against self-incrimination was also a pillar of the Italian legal system. Ryan and Stacy then met with both attorneys together and Ryan explained exactly what had happened. Both attorneys agreed that because of the oddities (at least as far as the US legal system is concerned) related to defense of another in Italy it was possible that Ryan could be prosecuted despite the fact in the US it would be a clear case of defense of another. "Under the circumstances you have described I doubt that they will even arrest you let alone be able to prove their case," Ryan's attorney advised, confirmed by Stacy's attorney. Unfortunately the attorneys also confirmed that it was a crime to lie to police in Italy so he would have to be very careful to phrase answers to their questions properly.

Ryan and Stacy spent the afternoon swimming, lounging by the hotel pool, and playing cards until the others returned from their outing. Everyone, especially Mary, was happy to see Stacy in good spirits. Mary profusely thanked Ryan for helping Stacy. Once again Sylvia was all smiles and talking glowingly of what she had experienced that day on the Amalfi Coast.

Day 11

Ryan's advance planning turned out to be very worthwhile when two Napoli detectives -- who spoke good English -- arrived at the hotel the next morning and asked to speak to Ryan. He had apparently been identified by street cameras as he led Stacy back to the bus because some pedestrians had given a vague description of him when he ran into the area where the attack had happened, and a shop keeper identified him as someone who had purchased something from his store using a credit card and immigration was consulted about his whereabouts. Ryan was actually impressed by their quick work, but he would be giving no quarter.

Ryan met with detectives Alito and Martinelli in a small hotel conference room. He made it known to the detectives that he was recording their conversation on his iPhone, to which they did not object.

Alito: "Mr. Bodine were you in Napoli in the area of Galleria Umberto two days ago?"

Ryan: "What's this about detective?"

Alito: "We're investigating a situation that you may have knowledge of -- as a witness."

Ryan: "That sounds suspicious. As a courtesy I'll answer some questions but if I get the impression that you're trying to pin something criminal on me I'll have to get an Italian attorney and have a staff member from the American embassy present during questioning."

Martinelli: "We understand; it is your right to stop the interview if you feel that you need an attorney."

Alito: "Please answer my question."

Ryan: After a pause and contemplative look "Yes I did some shopping with my wife and the tour group that we were with two days ago in what our tour guide referred to as the Galleria Umberto area."

Alito: "Were you holding and walking with a young woman at any time while there?"

Ryan: "Yes."

Alito: "What were the circumstances?"

Ryan: "The youngest member of our group, 18 year old Stacy Warren, didn't show up at the appointed time for a bus ride back to our hotel. I went looking for her using the locator app on her mother's iPhone and found her. She had taken a bad spill, had cuts that were bleeding and bruises, and was somewhat delirious so I helped her back to the bus. Then yesterday I took her to a doctor to make sure that her injuries weren't serious."

Martinelli: "Why did you take her to the doctor and not her mother?"

Ryan: "Because I'm her attorney, she trusts me, and she wanted me to take her."

Alito: "How long have you been her attorney?"

Ryan: "Since the third day of our trip -- now a week ago -- when she asked me a number of copyright questions about a project she's doing outside of school. I'm primarily an intellectual property attorney and so that there was no doubt that we had an attorney-client relationship I had her sign my standard form and she paid me $1."

Alito: Laughing, "Is that all you charge -- I might want to hire you."

Ryan: "Sorry, that is my rate just for her, a young person who I have come to like -- like a favorite niece."

Martinelli: "Is your representation only for copyrights?"

Ryan: "No -- it is for all legal matters."

Alito: "Did you encounter three young men while looking for Ms. Warren?"

Ryan: "What do you mean by 'encounter?' I saw a number of young men, more than three, while looking for Stacy."

Alito: "Did you specifically see three young men who had been assaulted?"

Ryan: "How would I know if they had been assaulted?"

Alito: "By the fact that they were lying on the ground, injured."

Ryan: "What, like in a motorcycle accident? Stop being vague -- get to the point. Are you charging me with assaulting someone?"

Martinelli: "Three young men were seriously injured. One is still in the hospital, one will lose an eye, and the other has a broken hand and concussion."

Ryan: "Are these three fine upstanding young men with no criminal record?"

Alito: "Why would you ask that?"

Ryan: "Because it sounds to me like they were in some altercation with another group -- maybe gang activity. Again, get to the point. Do you think that I had something to do with their injuries?"

Alito: "Did you?"

Ryan: "Since I don't know the young men you are talking about how can I answer that correctly?"

After a few more questions, and getting only vague responses from Ryan and realizing that since he was an attorney they were not likely to get anything worthwhile they took another approach.

Martinelli: "Would you be willing to let us inspect your hotel room?"

Ryan: "If it will get you to stop asking me insidious questions and get you to leave, yes. I'll take you up there right now. I just require that you not disturb my wife's belongings."

Ryan took them to his suite, showed them his representation agreement with Stacy and the dollar signed by her, and let them look around. They obviously were looking for the distinctive shirt that he wore yesterday, but didn't find it.

Martinelli: "In a video we have of you escorting Ms. Warren you had a distinctive blue shirt on. I don't find it here."

Ryan: "That's right. It had Ms. Warren's blood on it from her fall and I was confident that it was ruined so I threw it in the hotel trash that same night, along with Ms. Warren's blood-soaked top and skirt."

Martinelli and Alito exchanged glances.

Alito: "We would like to speak to Ms. Warren."

Ryan: "As her attorney I will advise her not to speak with you and if you insist will get her an Italian attorney and an Embassy representative and when we meet with you they will advise her not to speak to you."

Martinelli: "Why would you do that -- do you have something to hide?"

Ryan: "I'm very protective of my clients and I do not want her harassed because she fell on the streets of your fine city."

Alito: "How do we know that she fell?"

Ryan: "Tell you what -- I'll call the doctor who treated her yesterday and tell him that he can answer a question about whether or not her injuries are consistent with a hard fall on a city street. In fact I'll call him right now and you can ask him."

Ryan called the doctor's number and waited for five minutes on hold until the doctor was through with another patient. Then Ryan said "Doctor Lombardo, I have two Napoli detectives with me. They want to ask you a question. As Ms. Warren's attorney I have agreed that you may answer the question, is that OK with you? [pause] Great, I'll hand the phone to Detective Alito." As he handed the phone to Alito he said "Pleasespeak in English so that I can understand you."

Alito: In English, "I have your card that Mr. Bodine gave me, Doctor Lombardo. Would you confirm that you are Dr. Lombardo and state the information on your card? [pause] Thank you. Did you treat Ms. Warren yesterday? [pause] Do you have knowledge of exactly how she was injured? [pause] Although you don't have specific knowledge of how she was injured is it consistent with a fall? [pause] A bad fall on a city street, you say? [pause] Thank you doctor; I'll terminate the call now since Mr. Bodine has nothing else to say to you."

Alito: "We might have some further questions for you, Mr. Bodine."

Ryan: "Sorry, I won't be answering any further questions since I get the impression that you're unjustly trying to pin an attack on me. If you want I'll get an Italian attorney and you can talk to him or her."

Martinelli: "Please do retain an attorney and have him or her give us a call. Here's a card from me and one from Detective Alito."

Ryan: "Will do."

Ryan called the attorney he had already retained and asked him to call Alito or Martinelli the next day and decline any and all further interviews.

Fortunately, that was the last he heard from the police, undoubtedly in part because Ryan's Italian attorney confirmed that the three miscreants, despite only being 18, 20, and 21, each had long rap sheets and were suspected of other crimes against tourists that they had not been arrested for. "I don't think that finding someone who beat those three is a high priority of the Napoli police department; the police are probably happy that they got what they descerved," Ryan's attorney told him.

Ryan gave Stacy the good news on an outing later that day. "Now can I tell Mom what really happened?" she asked.

"OK, but tell her not to tell anyone else -- including Sylvia," Ryan responded.

"You're my hero," Stacy said, giving Ryan a big hug and kiss on the cheek before running off to get ready for their daily activities.

After dinner that night Stacy got together with Mary and told her the real story of what had happened. "Those guys would have raped me, and maybe killed me, if Ryan hadn't rescued me," Stacy sobbed.

That brought tears to Mary's eyes too.

"Mom; I want you to jettison Tim and steal Ryan from Sylvia. I want him as my stepfather -- he's perfect."

"What makes you think that he has any interest in me?" Mary replied.

"Geez Mom, are you that dense. Every time he looks at you he sprouts a boner; he thinks that you're the most spectacular looking woman ever, and his relationship with Sylvia is strained."

"How do you know, Stacy?"

"From everything that he's told me and from my keen observations and knowledge of human feelings, that's how. Now come up with a plan to seduce him, will you?" Stacy seriously said, although with a big grin.

That night Mary woke up sweating in the middle of the night from an intense dream of Ryan fucking her unconscious.

Day 12

The tour went to the beautiful exotic island of Capri to spend three days and two nights. Everyone was overwhelmed by its raw magnificence and the high end shopping opportunities. A small boat trip around the island was almost dreamlike. The only bad part for Ryan was when he stared at Mary through his wrap-around dark sunglasses -- hopefully fooling everyone except Stacy that he wasn't ogling her -- he felt light-headed. "Haven't even had any wine or other alcohol in three days," he thought to himself, before breaking off his stare so that his head cleared.

Day 13

Ryan had signed up for a 9 a. m. sail. Stacy, Sylvia, and two other women had sworn a blood oath that they would shop together the entire day until they hit every store on the island, and everyone else had other plans. Mary was vague about hers.

When Ryan got to the sailing area he found out that his reservation had been canceled and that there was no room. While seething he asked the proprietor to check again. With a big smile and the best English he could muster the proprietor replied "Ise sees a reserve for Riann and Mary todays at 13:00."

Confused, but with no alternative, Ryan went back to the hotel. When he got there Mary was waiting for him in the lobby wearing shorts and a skimpy top and flip-flops on her feet. He wondered what the hell was going on, but couldn't marshal any anger when staring into her glamorous visage and at her sleek body.

"Sorry I canceled your sailing reservation without telling you Ryan and rescheduled for both of us at 1 p. m. but I really need to talk to you without others around, and to show you something."

What could he say to that but "OK."

Mary took his hand and said "What I need to show you before we talk is in my room."

When they got to Mary's and Stacy's room Ryan noticed a "Non Disturbare/Do Not Disturb" sign hanging from the doorknob, but it didn't really register with him. Once Mary opened the door she gave a bow and arm swish indicating "You first" to Ryan. As he entered he saw that the room was neat and that the covers on what the Italians call a King Double Bed were turned down, and only one light was on -- a table lamp on one night table next to the bed. Ryan turned around when he heard the door click closed.

Neither Ryan, nor his cock, were prepared for what he saw. Mary stood just inside the door stark naked -- except for an ankle bracelet and a pair of stud earrings. Ryan's cock inflated so fast that if he had had pants on rather than a swim suit he would have popped the zipper.

Mary strutted up to him in a sultry manner, lightly put her hand over the bulge in his swim trunks and whispered "I need to reward you for saving my little girl," before pulling his head toward hers and planting a passionate kiss on his lips.

There probably are some heterosexual men who could have resisted Mary; they are few and far between, however, and Ryan wasn't one of them. Without conscious thought on his part he soon found himself naked on the bed with Mary lying on her back with her tits and pussy exposed. Ryan was like a starving man as he went after the luscious treasure between her thighs while simultaneously mauling her perky breasts with oversized nipples. After she shrieked and spasmed in orgasm he placed the mushroom head of his cock at her vaginal vestibule and stared into her steel-blue eyes as he slowly buried his tool in her moist chamber. Her eyes fluttered as she tried to hold his gaze at the same time that he was energizing every nerve ending in her vagina, and once he was completely buried they both groaned loudly.