That's Cuth Cooper!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you told what the meat will be?"

"Lamb shanks from Tom's Butchery."

Cuth grinned.

"Does the meat choice matter?"

"You and Erica are in for a treat."

"Bullshit."

He dug her in the ribs, laughing.

Walking home after midnight, Erica said, "That was a meal made in heaven. If that guy is any good at sex, you should marry him."

Alexis sobbed drunkenly, "Until tonight I thought I didn't like lamb shanks. Wow, that guy is great but how will I get to know how he performs at sex? I pulled my boobs out for him in the kitchen tonight and he calmly lifted my top and pulled my bra back down over them and adjusted the seating of flesh as well as I could. I'm left wondering if he's gay?"

"Darling, lower your voice. The neighbourhood is sleeping. A guy who can adjusted your tits back in your bra expertly will not be gay, believe me. He'll know there's a time and place for everything and having sex while cooking a feast is neither the time and a messy kitchen is not the place for having memorably first-time sex. It would have been your first time with him, I guess."

"Yes, he likes me too much to fuck me just yet," wailed Alexis, sending neighbourhood dogs into a barking frenzy.

Alexis drifted off to sleep that night thinking that Cuth Cooper was a heroic figure wishing to neutralised his alleged assault accusations by the police before he tangled with her in the flesh.

"How heroic," she burbled, sending a small release into her panties.

Chapter 3

Cuth accompanied by his aunt, a prominent court lawyer who often was appointed by the Police to represented them in their actions against individuals, companies and assorted public organizations in Court, went into the meeting room armed with little more that the so-called facts that his friend at Federal Police Headquarters at Canberra, Australian's federal capital, had leaked to him.

Some of the information was new to Cuth.

His informant had stated that the Assistant District Commission had confirmed to him that the attempted unsuccessful arrest of Cuth had been designed to put pressure on Cuth because Charlie Yates and his father wanted compensation from Cuth negotiated privately, for the hospital bills they faced after tangling with Cuth as well as claims for monetary damages.

They claimed that Cuth was the instigator of the confrontation as a result of fucking Charlie's wife while Charlie and his family were spending 10 days at a resort in Bali. The Assistant DC was Charlie's father.

Cuth stated in his submissions that Claire chose to sit next to him in a bar and she was so horny that she was practically emitting steam from her nostrils and ears. Cuth believed she. A minor celebrity as a former top model, chose to team up with him, a virtual nobody on the social scene, to avoid the risk of choosing some big profile sucker from her usual crowd that the media follow like hunting hawks.

Cuth claimed, "She unzipped me and began jerking me and pulled my hand on one of the pimples she calls a nipple, and I suppose technically that description is correct."

"Being a gentleman, I thought we should get away from that very public location where she could finish the job in private. She directed me to Charlie's parent's home where we were having top champagne and sex when the Police arrived. I'd cracked the alarm code to turn it off without knowing the house was also had a secret alarm system connected directly to a security monitoring company that called the cops."

"Four of them arrived and that meant they could cover all four sides of the home. I told Claire to put on her dress and stuff her underwear in her handbag and go to the rear entrance and flee as soon as the cop there was called away by his mates."

"The plan really worked. I charged out of the front door, swerved around the cop guarding that door and he yelled to his mates that the intruder was getting away. I left the four of them straggling in my wake. Meanwhile Claire had trotted off undetected, or so we naively thought. The security company checked the CCTV recordings and identified Claire immediately, as she has a high profile in Australia and the company waited for Charlie and his family arrived home to view the film clips. Charlie recognised it was me screwing his estranged wife because he and I played in the same Rugby League division."

"He called his father in Canberra to find how they could keep the entire thing quiet and yet win big compensation. Then I learned the District Commissioner devised plan to squeeze me for compensation to avoid Claire's indiscretion being revealed to her live-in girlfriend or to her family and relatives."

"Meanwhile, frustrated for by the wait, Charlie and his father decided to beat me up. Unfortunately for them, they fought like pussies and I bashed them both mercilessly, they both ending up in hospital. Taking them to dump them outside the hospital, Charlie spitting blood through two new gaps in his teeth confessed to me he'd intended to sit on my battered body and warn me not to expose Claire's for committing adultery and if I did, my body would be dumped into Sydney Harbour, weighed down by heavy chains locked to my limbs."

Cuth now sought to have his silver-tongued aunt who was highly familiar with the law on assault and misrepresentation, bury this backroom action without a dollar changing hands.

Aunt Jessica (Mrs Holmes, Queen's Counsel) stated in her opening statement that claims by the complainants' legal team claiming the action involved indefensible assault was a nonsense and should be tossed out with the garbage.

"Assistant- Commissioner, have you revealed all known evidence associated with these proceedings?"

"Yes ma'am, absolutely."

"Then may I ask what is your family relationship to the principal complainant and his co-complainant who is his father. And while you are considering your reply, may I ask have you advised the co-complainants of the severe legal penalties for using manufactured evidence in an attempt to solicit money by undue pressure on an involved party and for making any attempt to impose an illegal brotherhood vendetta?"

The over-weight Assistant DC turned white and he called for a suspension of proceedings while he took the complainants that he was representing to a side-room to discuss unexpected developments.

He emerged two minutes later with a statement signed by the two complainants and himself as their legal representative withdrawing all complainants and confirming that no further action would be taken.

The chairman of the adjudication hearing panel declared that the complaint had been withdrawn sine die.

Cuth kissed and thanked Jessica for representing him so successfully in the abandoned action and with the typical acid tongue of an aunt to a wilful nephew said, "You are an adult Cuth. Be responsible and take greater care of what you do with your hands, mouth and penis. There is no need for me to say more."

"Yes, aunt."

The End