Out Of My League

Story Info
We went to school together, but she was out of my league.
9k words
4.49
25.9k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers

Out Of My League

by

DG Hear

This is just a simple story that came into my head. I didn't even know what to title it. I want to thank Blackrandl1958 for editing this story for me and helping me name it. It was much appreciated. I do make changes before submitting my stories so any errors are on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came from a somewhat broken home. Mom and Dad had a troubled marriage. At home was my two younger siblings and me. My brother Josh was two years younger than me and my sister Marie was four years younger than me. I was nine years old when my dad came home drunk and started beating on my mom. I got out my baseball bat and started hitting him. I swung as hard as I could over and over again. Mom called 911 and they came and took him away. I couldn't let him hit my mom again. He'd done it so many times in the past.

He was charged with assault and battery, and Mom got one of those orders where he couldn't come around us anymore. Mom filed for divorce, and after getting out of jail, my dad moved out west. He was allowed to stop by and pick up his things. I hated him and took my brother and sister to the back room till he left. It was the last time we ever saw him, which was all right with us.

Mom worked in a small factory in town. She made a decent wage and tried her best to give us kids what we needed. When I turned eleven, I got a paper route. I didn't make all that much, but I was able to pay our way to the theater and even buy a few snacks. We got free lunches at school, so that helped us a lot. Mom's parents were still living but lived in the next state over. We didn't see them very often.

Mrs. Brown, our neighbor, watched over us when we were home from school until Mom got home. We struggled some, but we were a happy family. I was the man of the house now and always watched over my sister and brother.

When I started junior high school, I applied for a job at the local supermarket. I got the job of bagging groceries and stocking shelves. I kept the job till I graduated from high school. I really enjoyed it and I was able to help mom out a little. My little brother asked if he could have my paper route so he could make his own spending money. I gave it to him and was proud of him. When he started high school, my little sister asked to take over the paper route. We helped her whenever she needed it.

Mom always tried to do things with us when she was home. She always attended our school functions. She was a good mom. She pretty much gave up her life for us. I guess that was what moms do. I never played sports because I never had the time. School and work took up most of my time. Any extra time I had, I helped Mom with the chores and played with my brother and sister.

I never dated. I didn't have the time or the money. Besides, I was somewhat of a quiet guy. There was one girl of whom I was really fond. I met her in junior high school. In science class, our teacher put us in groups of two. Amber and I were partners. I loved working with her. She was so pretty and always smelled good. We kind of became friends. In the years that followed, she became very popular. Everyone and his brother wanted to date her.

In high school, she became the head cheerleader. In her junior year she was the homecoming queen. I remember she and the other cheerleaders came in the store to purchase a lot of goodies for a party. Amber smiled at me and told me I should come to the party. It would be the next day. I told her I would love to, but I had to work. I really didn't go because they were out of my league.

I pushed their cart out and put their groceries in the trunk. They all thanked me and drove off. Amber and her friends were always nice to me. I just felt that they were the popular students in our class and I felt more like a ghost.

The following year was the prom, I thought I'd take a chance and ask Amber. I stopped at her locker one day after school and asked her. "Amber, would you like to go to the prom with me?"

She looked at me with sad eyes and said, "I've already been asked and going with Dave. I'm sorry Jeff, I really am." I thanked her, tried to smile and walked away. I decided not to go and just worked at the super market that day.

I found out later that Dave was named king at the prom and Amber was the queen. It was only three weeks from graduation and my mom said she was going to throw me a party the day of graduation. She said she was so proud of me. Josh, my brother, was a sophomore and went around inviting all his friends. Unlike me, he was a popular guy and was a starting player on the football team. He was also on the baseball team. I went to his games whenever I wasn't working.

Mom and my siblings came to my graduation. They stood up and cheered for me when my name was called. It made me teary eyed. We really were a close family.

At my graduation party, all these class members were showing up. Mom said that Josh invited them. A car pulled up, and it was Amber and a car full of cheerleaders. They jumped out of the car and they all took turns hugging me and smiling at me. Everyone stayed for a few hours and ate up all the food Mom had made at well as three pizzas we ordered. They congratulated me and wished me the best. I hugged all the girls one more time and gave Amber a special hug. She felt so good.

After everyone left, I hugged my Mom and even my brother and sister. They were the best family anyone could ask for.

Toward the end of my senior year, my mom had a talk with me. She said she had met a man at work who asked her out and she wanted to know if I was okay with it.

"Mom, you put your life on hold for us. We're all older now and able to take care of ourselves. You deserve a life, too. As long as he treats you right, I'm okay with it. I love you mom." She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I found out later that she already talked to Josh and Marie. They told her the same thing that I said.

I was working my last weekend at the supermarket. I felt bad because I really like my job and I was good at it. I had enlisted in the service. I would have to donate at least the next three years of my life. I would be leaving for basic training the following week. I was running one of the checkouts and Amber was in my checkout lane. She was so nice and pretty.

She told me she was accepted at the University and would be leaving in September. I told her I had enlisted in the service and would be leaving for basic training the following week. She came around the conveyor belt and gave me a big hug. "I'll miss you Jeffery, (she was the only person that called me by my full name). For the record, I always liked you. Please come home to me." She had tears in her eyes, grabbed her groceries and left.

When I got home, Mom got home shortly after. She wanted to introduce me to her friend Ed. He seemed like a pretty nice fellow. He knew I was leaving for the service so I told him to look after my family. He smiled at me, said he would do his best and squeezed Mom's hand. They seemed good together.

A couple of days later, I was on the bus headed for basic training at Lackland and would be there for at least four weeks. I found out that Basic training does not prepare us to do a specific job. It just got us into shape. After basic training, most GI's went into some type of training school. I didn't have any idea where I would be going or what I'd be doing or not doing. The training could be anywhere from a month to a whole year, depending on the complexity of the job. An avionics trainee might be a year, but someone in supply, administration or food services might only be two months.

After the training was completed, I might or might not get a couple of weeks leave on the way (in route) to my new assignment. The new assignment could be stateside or overseas. I just didn't know where I'd be or what I'd be doing.

I started my basic training. It was tough, but I was surviving it. I did miss my family and wasn't allowed to contact anyone. At night, I always thought about Amber and what might have been. It was impossible to not think about her. I thought that when I did get a leave I would go and see her.

At the end of basic training, I was picked to go into food preparation. I worked all those years in the store and knew a lot about food. Now I would also know how to prepare it for hundreds of men at a time. The upside was I would be able to go home and see my family for a couple of weeks. The downside was I would be sent overseas after my training was finished.

When I arrived home, my family was so happy to see me. Mom cried as she hugged me. She told me that Ed had proposed to her, she talked with my sibling and they told her to go for it. She asked me if I would be able to make the wedding which was to be in three months. I told her I only had two weeks off, and then had to go to food preparation school and then would be sent overseas. She told me that her parents were coming down for the wedding, her dad (my grandfather) was going to give her away and Marie was her maid of honor. I was so happy for all of them.

I went to see Amber the next day. I wasn't as shy as I used to be and knocked on her door. She answered it and a big smile came across her face. She invited me in and said I looked nice in my uniform. "Amber, I'm only home for two weeks and wanted to know if you would go out with me?"

She told me she was leaving for college the following month. She told me that she would love to go out with me. We made plans for the next day to go out to dinner and take in a movie.

I borrowed Mom's car and went to pick up Amber. She looked so pretty dressed in her skirt and blouse. She asked me to wear my uniform because she was proud to be seen with me. That made me feel good. We went to a nice restaurant and talked about our lives. She told me she had a younger sister who had a crush on my little brother Josh. She told her sister that she always had a crush on me but it never went anywhere.

"Amber, I was always crazy about you, but you were always so popular and I was just the shy kid in the back of the room. In fact, this is my first date ever. The only time I ever asked any girl out was when I asked you to the prom. If I do anything wrong just let me know. I've wanted to be with you ever since junior high."

She got up and moved next to me in our booth. I didn't know what was going on. She sat next to me, leaned over and kissed me. She smiled at me and our dinner arrived. After we ate, we went to the movies. I held her hand the whole time except when we were eating popcorn. When I took her home, I walked her to her door and kissed her goodnight. She felt so soft, I had to kiss her again.

I called her a couple of days later and asked her if she wanted to go to Kings Island. I mentioned that I was taking my brother and sister. She asked if she could bring her sister along. That's when my sister came in the room and told me that her and Vicky (Amber's sister) were good friends and were in a lot of the same classes. I told Amber that was fine, Vicky could come with us. Ed said we could borrow his van so there would be more room.

We had a wonderful time. We rode rides together and I rode I lot with just me and Amber. I mentioned to Josh that I heard Vicky had a crush on him. He told me that Marie had told him the same thing. At the moment, they were just friends. We took in a number of shows and I always sat next to Amber. On the way home all the siblings fell asleep. Amber laid on the front seat and put her head on my lap. I wished I wouldn't have enlisted, but it was already done. Besides, Amber would be leaving for college in two weeks.

I only had two days left on my leave. I wanted to spend more time with Amber. I asked her out for dinner one more time. She told me she had a date but would cancel it to go with me. I later found out it was with Dave, the prom king.

We went to the Sheraton Inn, which had one of the nicest restaurants in town. After a fantastic dinner, I asked her if she would spend the night with me. She looked at me wondering what to do. "Yes Jeff, I'll spend the night with you." We went up to our room and began kissing. I couldn't believe my dreams were coming true.

I had on street clothes and started unbuttoning my shirt and slipped it off. I did the same to her and slipped off her shirt. I undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor, she unbuckled my belt and my dress dockers dropped to the floor. I picked up our clothes and hung them up while Amber removed her bra, panties and got under the covers. I quickly removed my briefs, dimmed the lights and slid into bed with her.

We kissed and kissed; I couldn't get enough of her. I pulled down the covers and started kissing down her body. I spent some time on her beautiful tits and worked my way down to her little belly. While kissing down her belly and lower, I put my hand on her trimmed mound and down to her pussy. She was so wet as I pushed two fingers into her. I moved my face down to her mound, got between her legs and replaced my fingers with my face.

I licked, sucked and kissed her pussy till she had an orgasm. This was all new to me, but I just did what came naturally. All this time she kept repeating how good it felt and how much she wanted me in her. I had the sense to put a condom on the side table. I put it on and slowly pushed my cock into her. She met me with every stroke. I knew I wouldn't last long and she was already coming again. I pushed forward and came hard. It felt so good. I've masturbated a hundred times, but it never felt like this.

When her pussy stopped pulsating, I got off of her and removed the condom. I turned the light off and got in bed with her. We kissed and I told her I thought I loved her. We cuddled and fell asleep. Sometime later in the wee hours I was dreaming that Amber was riding me cowgirl style. I heard her moaning and it woke me up.

It wasn't a dream. She was riding me and I grabbed her hips and held on. She started coming and so did I. I was filling her pussy with cum. It felt so good. She leaned over and kissed and rolled off of me and I cuddled up to her ass and went back to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, Amber had already taken a shower and was dressed. She called me a sleepy head and was making coffee. I got up took a quick shower and got dressed. She told me she had a wonderful night and would never forget me. We headed down to the restaurant where they had a breakfast buffet. As we headed toward her house she told me to drop her off at her girlfriends house. She had told her mother that she was spending the night there.

When we got to her friends house, we kissed. She had tears in her eyes and said she would never forget me. She cried as her friend let her in the house. I felt sad knowing that the one girl I cared for would be leaving for college and I would be leaving the next day for base to learn cooking preparation.

I said goodbye to my family and headed to base. Training wasn't as bad as basic training. We did have to get up early and do all the things that soldiers do. We then went to class and learned food preparation. We had to work fast. Our instructors didn't give us time to rest. In fact, starting the second week we had to get up two hours before the rest of the base to prepare breakfast. We had to cleanup the mess from breakfast and then start getting ready for lunch and then get ready for dinner.

After a few weeks it got easier. We were split up into groups and only had to cook and get ready for one meal. Each week we would change meal times. It actually wasn't too bad after awhile. After three months, our training was done. We were to get one week leave and then would be going to parts unknown.

I took my week and went back home. It was the week of Mom's wedding. My family was so happy to see me. I actually made it home for the wedding. I took a chance and went by to see Amber. Vicky came to the door and said she was surprised to see me. I told her I had a week off before going overseas. She told me Amber left for college two months ago. She would be sad she missed me. "Jeff, she really liked you."

I said my goodbyes and went home. I spent the next two days at home. I went to the wedding and it was great seeing my grandma and granddad. Mom looked so happy walking down the aisle with granddad. She really was a great mom and deserved to be happy.

After the wedding, I headed back to base. We weren't allowed to tell anyone where we were being shipped. It was going to be to Iraq or Afghanistan. Nether one was a safe place. You have to understand that we were soldiers first and food preps second. I found out I would be in Afghanistan for my first tour of duty. I would be there six months or more. After a few months, I was able to write home and tell them where I was stationed.

I got letters from Marie telling me all about school and her life. I got letters from Mom, and she told me different things about the family and how Josh was on the football team. Everyone tried to tell me happy things going on in their life.

A few weeks later I got a letter from Marie. She told me that she talked to Vicky and was told that her sister Amber was pregnant while she was at college. I about fell apart. I actually didn't care what happened to me. I signed up for a second tour. It would be in Iraq. I started having sex with anyone. I just didn't care anymore. It always took one or two months before I'd get my mail.

About half way through my second tour, I received a letter from Amber. I didn't even want to open it, but I finally decided I needed to read it.

"Dearest Jeffery:

I needed to write to you. Your mom wrote to me and said you signed up for a second tour when your sister told you I was pregnant. She wasn't supposed to tell you. Please don't sign up for any more tours. I want you here at home with me. You see, I was pregnant and have a beautiful little girl. Jeffery, she's your daughter. I knew you were in war zones and figured you had enough to worry about. That's why I waited to tell you. I took a semester off after having Gina. That's our baby's name. I'm going back to college and get my two year degree in Business Management. Gina and I live at home with my parents and Vicky. Mom and Dad were mad at me for getting pregnant. Vicky stood up for me and told them that I was in love.

Jeffery I love you with all my heart. I'm getting a DNA to prove to you that she is your baby girl. Your mom gave me your toothbrush to get your DNA off of. If you don't want to marry me, I hope you will at least help me support Gina. I should let you know that your family loves her. Jeffery, please come home to me and Gina."

Love always,

Amber

I had to read the letter three times. I was a father and my daughter's mother said she loved me. I sat down and cried. I sat down and answered her letter. The only problem was, I didn't know how long it would take for her to get it.

I talked to my Captain and told him I was a father and wanted to know how long before I could be sent home. "Well soldier, you have three months before going home, then you have another six months in the states. We'll try to send you to a base close to your home".

I wrote another letter and sent it to Mom. I explained to her what my Captain said and also what Amber said. It was over a month before I got another letter from Amber. She sent me the DNA results that said I was the father. She also sent me a picture of her holding Gina. I cried again. Damn, what's the matter with me? I took the DNA results to the office and told them I wanted a check sent every month for the care of my baby girl.

I sent another letter to Amber telling her that I wanted to help support Amber. I didn't know if she would get it before I would be home. She did get it, along with a back payment to when Gina was born a week before I got home.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,697 Followers