All Comments on 'That's How Much I Love You'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

I don't usually read this kind of story, but I'm glad I did. A lot of things going on in the piece, and the way they were both conflicted seemed realistic. The way that alcohol was first blamed and then removed as an excuse for what the husband did was well done, and you could feel the terror and the tension between the couple when things started happening. Maybe she was regretting what they agreed on but knew that it had gone too far to stop. Not sure about the happy ending part or with him touching the other guys stuff, but I guess it was plausible enough. Hell, I had a jerk-off buddy back in my school days too but it isn't something I ever did again either. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
again

just poor selfish kids as characters. wife: I need sex. after the sex: no he wasn't better than you hehe. you have to fuck another woman I'm not the only one cheating in this marriage. so what, little girly baby calling all the shots when she want , how she wants. that's no adult that's a kiddie. erotic ? hardly. just showing no respect and decency in that couples behaviour.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 14 years ago
I wonder?

When I read a story like this I wonder if it could ever really happen. Can I see myself as one of the characters? Do I believe the motivation of the characters? I like this story! So what if the wife is so frustrated she wants some extra curricular sex? The husband actually has the balls to go through with it. The "stud" was an interesting character. Is it necessary for the wife to find a slut for her husband, not really. Will they? Don't care. What I likd most is the husband seeing his life from a younger man's eyes. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay so now Dave and Roxanne are swingers.

And yes Dave's wife will continue fucking around and dave will always be the willing cuckold. Good move. I don't think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
waste of good talent

Well, at least it's well written. The problem that I have, & keep having w/ these slut wife-wimpy cuck husband stories is that SHE'S NOT A LOVING WIFE; she's a slut. This belongs in Fetish, or wherever. If this turns Dave on, more power to him; but she is not loving wife, & nothing anyone says will ever convince me otherwise.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments

I appreciate the feedback, even the ones sent to me personally that rip me a new one. People can feel free to make their comments publically here. I don't edit the feedback because I believe in free speech for everybody, not just writers. Like I mentioned in the intro, this man asked me to write the story, gave me the names of the people involved and described what went on. All I did is try to make a story out of it all. I don't even know if the stuff actually happened or not, nor do I care. Anyway, if you read it, thanks for reading it and if you commented, thanks again.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 14 years agoAuthor
one more thing

I agree with the one person who suggested that this category might be a bit tough to place stories in that fit the title Loving Wives. The vast majority of the ones in Loving Wives I read seem to involve wives loving alright, just not their husbands. There should be a cuckold or swingers section, and if you agree, hit the "help us improve" tab on the right side of the screen and suggest it to the folks that run the show. They seem to be very open to suggestions

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It was good

I liked it. It thought it was well written with only a few grammatical errors/typo's. What I found interesting is the ending because most stories in this category do not end with the person who steps out of the marriage realizing what they have and could lose.

I also don't think it is all that a stretch for a man that really loved his W but could not perform to consider such a situation.

I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You can write but I couldn't get into this

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
depressing pile of garbage

Nothing erotic or entertaining about this story. Just a slut wife and a wimp husband trying to act like a loving couple but not succeeding. they are both sick.

the CT. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why would anyone admit to the male weakness

of watching a bigger cock fuck his whorish wife?<P>

He doesn't respect himself nor does she and never will. He is just a weak wimpish male and thats how he will be treated and laughed at - drove him home - gee did he clean off his cock as well?<P>

A good writer wouldn't sully his portfolio with this kind of excrement.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
This is a loving couple story

He loves her enough to see her scream once again. She enjoyed it but wants to make sure he understands it was a one time thing at least until she can reciprocate. She wants to see the same joy on his face. Was she cheating? No, he arranged it. She will arrange the next and they will both enjoy. Good story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AS someone said.

A willing cuckold story. Of course he arranged it the bitch made sure he did. He was too much of a smuck to realise he has been played. They are now into the swinging lifestyle yes they might 'love' each other but the bitch lusts after other cocks, bigger than the smuck husbands so yes she will play around and get fucked by bigger cocks, black cocks probably that's what happens with these white middle class wives isn't it? then it will really be a 'cheating wife' 'slut wife' story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Mixed feelings about this one . . .

This was pretty well written but an editor might have helped catch the typos and other minor errors. At first, I had a very bad taste in my mouth reading the beginning of this story. But as it progressed, I realized that this story is original and somewhat different from others with similar themes. It's not easy coming up with something new considering all that's out there already. That said, I wonder about a few items in terms of credibility. What's more, the moral police are on the scene, so I'll just get to it. Firstly, an agreement made under coercion (do this for me David, or we get divorced) is not an agreement, so it really is cheating, no matter how you play it. Secondly, what about counseling, sex therapy, medication? There are several medicines that are quite effective for prematurity, but it's necessary to see a doctor and confess that there is a problem. Surely this is less difficult to do that then to go fetch a lad from the other side of the tracks to fuck your wife because of your inadequacy, correct? Thirdly, we all say certain vows when we marry; one of these includes the words, "In sickness and in health . . . " If one partner has sexual dysfunction, which is an illness despite not being caused by a germ, then those vows mean the marriage takes precedence, and one accepts one's partner including his/her failings, including sexual ones. Roxanne was very selfish in her demands. Oral sex by her husband to give her an orgasm is just not good enough. Presumably a vibrator is not good enough. It has to be a younger man with a very large cock, bareback -- nothing less will do. And lastly, there was no concern about disease. A man from the personal adds, one who obviously has lots of casual sex, who lied about being a college student, is undoubtedly going to give them both "the gift that keeps on giving." Is Roxie's satisfaction worth the risk of getting HIV? I know it's just a story, but it goes to credibility for the reader. There was no reason to trust Jason with bareback sex; anyone who does this exhibits risk-seeking behavior (foolish no matter how you play it).

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks to vulcan

...for the review. To be fair to Dave, at the alleged meeting, protection was used, but since he wanted the story to titilate him he asked me to not bring that into play so as to make it more erotic. He also thought the race only came into play because his wife was trying to make sure that the person wouldn't be somebody that they would ever run into again, and figured that this person would not be someone they would come in contact with in the future. The size of the kid was not that thrilling for his wife, because while she found the size exciting visually, it was not all that good physically, especially as the evening went on. That's one thing that these "big cock" stories never mention - these enormous schlongs are often uncomfortable or downright painful for the woman. As for the typos, I know there are a couple, but for a story of this length on this site, it's certainly better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One major problem

Premature ejactulation at 52?!? Seriously? IT would have been a great story but he's cumming in 10 seconds? and he's 52? ARe there leprechauns and unicorns in this fariy tale?

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 14 years agoAuthor
Yes to premature ejaculation at any age

It happens, my friend, just like erectile disfunction can happen to somebody in their 20's. You're dealing in generalities to think that only goofy teenagers cum quick. Sex and sexual performance is controlled as much between the ears as it is between the legs. It may not be as common to older folks, but it does happen. According to Dave, it happened with him all of a sudden and the more he thought about it, the worse it got and the worse it got the more pressure he felt until it reached the breaking point. He said that he's over it. Thanks for reading though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
got to chirp in

First I liked the story. Yes PE happens at any age. I can tell you that in a planned evening of sexual adventure I can withstand a lot of sexual activity including intercourse in certain positions for maybe 60 or 90 minutes.

But if I wake up in morning horney and roll over for a little quickie in the morning (missionsary style) I'll pop in like 30 seconds.

and yes the more you think about it or ED the worse it gets.

I'm late fifities by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Playing with fire ..johngalt2300@yahoo.com

I have no objection to the theme of the story but I do wonder if there really is a Dave and Roxie or if that was just an example of literary license, authors prerogative or some such gimmick to get the story going. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and accept it as true as far as you know. At least your writing skills made it believable. So assuming these folks really exist I will say I am pleased they managed to make it through their little episode with a marriage and loving relationship still intact. I know there are many others who do the same and this couple I think can thank Jason for being a regular guy and not threatening to Dave in any way. They probably didn't take into consideration just how dangerous was the game they were playing. I hate to be a glass half empty kind of guy but what if Roxie wanted more...much much more. The way Dave was reacting I don't think he could have taken too much even though he managed to find some enjoyment for himself. What if Jason had been a real jerk and started pushing all of Dave's buttons, demeaning him in all the ways the couple had left open for attack. There were just too many variables that could have gone wrong and some in very terrible ways. Given the relationship as described I question whether it was as strong as it would need be if things had gone sideways. I think they played with fire and were very lucky not to get burnt. Now...assuming this was all bullshit...meaning fiction then kudos to the author, you sure had me going. I entered my email in the subject box because I am not a member of literotica and don't intend to be one. I'm not seeking a response, just refuse on principle to comment without identifying myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what a dumb fuck!

How on earth can any asshole husband do that? AIDS? Hello??? throw her ass out... it's worth it rather than live through that experience.

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
Sorry to be so late but I've only just read it.

I enjoyed it too, but got at least as much fun from the comments. Most of these were more intelligent than the average but one point seems to be regularly missed, ie, if everyone behaved in a logical sensible manner at all times and if EVERY couple communicated properly at all times - THERE WOULD BE NO STORY

What would be the point of that?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN DOES STUPIDITY RELATE TO LOVE

it seems more like latency unleashed. TK U MLJ LV NV

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 11 years ago
Well?

Need that next chapter! We need to see how she feels when her husband takes a stranger over the top.

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
Liked the ending

I'm not usually fond of the wife announcing her intent to cuckold and the guy just letting it happen, but you approached this so realistically it felt like an act of love on his part, and solely a physical need on hers. Her regret at the end and desire to even it up also made it feel real and closer to right, and his triumph by losing his hair trigger almost erased the humiliation factor. I liked it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
maninconn took the words right outta my mouth.

He covered all the points I would have, and probably expressed it better than I could have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star!

Just another moron that can't seem to understand what I.R. is for. Pathetic drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I didn't mind it

I thought it quite a nice story but a didn't make me masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb

Superb wimp cum eating from dirty snatch of a whore wife story Mr. Beta G. (Gay)Male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What

What a load of sick, twisted shit. Read it right to the end just to see if it would get better, it didn't. That, unfortunately, is seven minutes of my life that I can never get back...NO, NONE, NIL, ZERO STARS for this steaming pile of excrement of a story,

Just a pity that we can't award minus stars...

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
ENJOYED THE STORY

husband was stupid not wanting to be in the room with his wife... I guess the only smart one was the young black guy that wanted hubby in the room...that's the only correct way to do wife sharing

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Dave's dedication to his wife is proven

Also exposing his lack of self respect and her total lack of love and respect for him as well.

That truly makes "David" a worthless little wanker in need of therapy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous